Katrina Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there was my dream to be nude, on a nude beach, where everyone was nude with me. And finally, I was able to achieve this dream and fulfilled my fantasy.

Now I will hand back to Amita so she can continue her story.

* * * * * * * * * *

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

* * * * * * * * * *

The Nude Cruise to The Great Barrier Reefs.

* * * * * * * * * *

Now back to me - Amita. Back to our story regarding Katrina.

One of the more interesting events of our stay on the island resort was the cruise out to the Great Barrier Reef. This was with a catamaran boat owned by the resort. There were two trips taken each day, in the morning and again in the afternoon and twice per week the trips left from the nude side where passengers could enjoy the trip naked if they wanted.

Sarvesh enquired about this trip and learned that the boat took about 30 people per trip. Over lunch, the day after the second chess game, he was telling us about this trip and asking if we would like to go.

"Shall we go on the Reef Cruise or the Nude Cruise?" he asked.

Most of the men quickly decided on the Nude Cruise. Us girls were mostly in agreement too. I looked across at Katrina and she appeared to be hesitating.

Then I heard Sarvesh say, "You don't have to go nude if you don't want too. It is a clothing optional trip."

She seemed happier with this option and quickly agreed too. I am not sure why she was uncertain since she had already gone nude a couple of times with plenty of people around. Perhaps it was more just unsure what she was getting into. But I had to admit, Katrina had come a long way from where she started and she was doing well with all the nudity so far on this trip.

"It would have been good if we could have our own trip but they need about 25 to 30 people for each trip," Sarvesh told us.

"There are already seventeen of us so we only need a few more people," replied Shanti.

"What about children? Are they counted too?"

"Well yes children are but I don't think small babies like our ones," replied Sarvesh. "Anyway, I think we should leave the babies in childcare while we are on the boat."

Even the girls agreed with this idea.

Then Hansini came up with the solution. "What about Donald?" she asked. "As I remember it his group was about 10 people. Would that be enough?"

"Yes it probably would," Sarvesh agreed.

"Well, why don't we ask them?"

"That is a good idea. Hansini, go ask your new boyfriend to come too," laughed Steve.

"Steve! He is not my boyfriend!"

"Ok, Hansini. Do you know where to find him?" Sarvesh asked.

"Yes Sarvesh, I think I do. He is staying over near the wharf I think. Most afternoons they are at that little beach nearby. Shall I go and see if I can find him?"

"Yes, Hansini. If you can, ask if he would like to come on tomorrow mornings cruise."

"Ask him he wants to go on a hot nude date with you?" Steve added.

"Steve! Stop saying those things!"

Hansini got up to leave. "Come on Katrina," she said. "Come for a walk with me."

"Yes, Katrina, you better go with her to see her boyfriend. We don't know what she would get up to by herself," said Steve.

"Steve! I am telling, he is not my boyfriend! Stop saying!" Hansini said getting a bit annoyed now.

"Maybe the way you are denying it you would like him to be. He was checking you out too after the chess this morning."

"Steve!" said Sharon angrily. "Stop teasing the girls."

"Well Sharon, he was checking her out."

"No Sharon, he does not bother me now because I am knowing he is the jealous one, he does not find another girlfriend."

"He better not find another girlfriend," Sharon added.

"Ok," said Hansini with a laugh. "I am going off to find my new boyfriend."

By now, both girls had got up and were walking off together. As they left I saw Hansini say something to Katrina and I heard them both giggle, enjoying the joke. Katrina looked back at Steve, then replied to Hansini. They both burst out laughing again, as they disappeared around the corner. That girl is getting a bit cheeky in her own shy way.

It wasn't too long before they returned with the news that Donald and his group had agreed to come on the boat trip with us, so then Sarvesh went over to the admin building to see if he could still book the trip.

"Steve, you will be happy to know my boyfriend is taking the nude date with me tomorrow," Hansini told him with a laugh.

"I'm sure Mootie will be keeping a close eye on you," Steve answered back.

* * * * * * * * * *

Next morning we had to be at the wharf on the nude side by 10 minutes to 10 as the boat was leaving at 10 am sharp. We had put all the kids into the childcare for a few hours, which meant all of us could go. On the way to the nude side gate, we met Donald's group coming across from the other side of the island. We greeted them and we all walked on in a group together.

At the gate, some of us undressed but mostly we stayed the same, as we preferred to strip off, later, on the boat.

The boat was ready waiting for us, a catamaran type, painted light blue. She was a beautiful boat and Katrina stopped to take a photo. It was able to be sailed but also had a motor. Usually, on these trips, they sailed most of the way. Being a catamaran design there was plenty of room on the deck which was partly covered to protect passengers from the hot sun too.

We were greeted by a woman crew member who invited us aboard. There was only one other crew member a man, who was the captain. Between them, they sailed the boat with some help from the passengers.

Once everyone was aboard they cast off and soon we were heading out onto the ocean. Some people were already naked but then some others undressed to join them. I decided to join them too.

I looked over at Katrina and she appeared to have a slight smile on her face as she was talking with Hansini while watching us. Then I noticed Hansini undoing her bikini top. Katrina quickly followed her, removing her own bikini top too. By now, Hansini was slipping off her bikini bottom, and then Katrina pulled down her skirt taking her bikini bottom with it. So, she had decided to go nude like the rest of us.

* * * * * * * * * *

It takes about 40 or 50 minutes to get out to the main reef and so during that time they served morning tea. This was very Western, with either tea or coffee with a small cake-like item. they called scones. These were cut in half and served with jam and cream spread on them. They were very nice. I had never tried this before.

When I asked Shanti she told us that this was a very traditional English way of serving morning tea. Devonshire Tea I think she called it.

* * * * * * * * * *

Once the boat was underway using the engine, they were ready to begin hoisting the sails. The captain asked for people to help. Quickly a few of our men volunteered. Mike has had some experience with sailing, but Joseph wasn't, so I could see Mike showing him what to do. Soon they were working together. First, they pulled up the small sail at the front. A jib, I think Mike called it. I heard him explain that this sail was to balance and help steer the boat. Next, they began hoisting the mainsail. Mike told him that this is the engine room of the sailboat. This sail is where all the power of the wind is captured to push the boat through the water. I'm not sure how that happens but Joseph seemed to understand.

Normally they use a winch to lift the mainsail but the captain challenged the men to do it by hand. It looked like heavy and hard work and could see them working together. I also realised they really wanted to achieve this as they realised us girls were watching. But what the men didn't realise was that us girls were also looking at other things besides them working. We were checking out their naked bodies too. Admiring what they had got.

* * * * * * * * * *

We were sitting watching Joseph and Mike who were helping sail the boat. As they were helping pull up a larger sail, they appeared to be enjoying working together too. I was enjoying watching them, their naked bodies stretching and muscles straining as they pulled on the ropes. I must confess that watching them was making me feeling a bit sexy myself.

What I didn't notice was that Katrina was also paying attention.

"Indian Men look different to European Men don't they?" she said.

"Yes they do," I replied.

"Not just their skin colour too. But looking at the shape is different too."

I was thinking to myself this girl is checking the boys out. When I remained silent, she continued.

"Look at Joseph, his skin is so smooth with almost without the hair. But Mike is very different, he is hairy, like..."

"...a big teddy bear," said Lizamoa finishing her sentence with a giggle.

This brought a burst of laughter from Katrina. Mike and Joseph heard us and looked around.

"And that is not the only way they are different too," added Lizamoa.

"Yes!" replied Katrina. "I have seen that too. Their thing ... you know down there."

"Their willies," said Lizamoa.

"Yes," said Katrina. "Is that the name for it?"

"One name," Shanti said. "A bit old fashioned. But there are many others like cock or penis.

"Joseph has it very big when it is hanging," Katrina said. "Is it also big when he... When he gets it hard?"

Lizamoa looked over at me and I smiled.

"Yes it is," she replied.

"Lovely and big," Mega added that made all the women laugh again while Katrina just gave a smile.

"Oh!" she said. "Maybe one day I would like to see that."

Katrina got up to go over to where Hansini was sitting. Once she was gone Lizamoa turned to me.

"She is taking an interest in men's cocks," she giggled.

"Yes," I replied. "She is, isn't she?"

"Maybe she is thinking about trying one for size."

I didn't answer that. But yes, I knew she was thinking about trying one and very soon too. In fact, she was thinking about one of the men we were watching but, of course, I couldn't say anything to Liz. But it was interesting that Katrina was comparing them though.

* * * * * * * * * *

Now we were using the sail and not the motor, there not much we could do except just sit back and enjoy the trip. Some of the men had formed a group and were talking. From time to time I heard them laughing.

One of Donald's group, a woman called Paula came over and introduced herself as Donald's wife. Then she sat down with us. She was asking about where we all came from. I think it is a bit interesting seeing a group of Europeans and Indians travelling together. She was surprised that half of us came from New Zealand and the other half from India.

While we were sitting talking at the back under the shade, I saw Katrina get up from beside Hansini and Mega, to go and explore around the boat. For a while, she was talking with the captain as he sailed the boat. She seemed quite relaxed considering she was naked while be had remained dressed. I noticed him pointing out some things on the ocean. I also noticed him checking her out when he thought she wasn't looking too.

After a while, she moved on and ended up at the front laying down on some netting watching the bow breaking the water as the boat moved forward.

I was talking with Paula and some of the girls when Mega pointed and said, "Amita look at this."

She pointed up at Katrina. One of the younger boys from Donald's group had gone up and was sitting beside Katrina. I could see they were talking. Soon he was laying on his front beside her, also watching the water. Later I noticed they were sitting together talking again and they seemed to be getting on well.

I saw him say something and heard her laugh. She didn't seem at all self-conscious considering they were both naked. Very obvious she was enjoying the company of someone closer to her age.

"That is David," Paula explained. "My nephew. He lives out in a small town in way out in the outback. Probably the first time he has seen so much water after living in that desert country. Might be coming into Perth to live with us soon I think."

But I wasn't really listening. I was thinking to myself. 'We'd better watch out or else Mike might not be getting lucky after all.'

But then, Katrina and David parted and she returned to sit with us.

"Got a new boyfriend, Katrina?" Sarvesh asked.

"No! Not my boyfriend. But David is very nice."

"Yes," I agreed. "He seems a nice boy."

"You know him?" she asked me in surprise.

"No, of course not. But we did talk in the pool after the chess game. Donald is his uncle I believe."

I glanced across at Paula who nodded to confirm that.

"Yes, he told me that," Katrina continued.

I didn't tell her that David was asking about her and what her name was. He had thought that Katrina was my daughter, then was surprised when I told him she worked for Sarvesh and I, as a servant.

Then Katrina surprised us by asking Sarvesh a question.

"Sarvesh, David has invited me to dinner tonight. Can I go?"

"Of course, Katrina. But you do not need to ask us," he replied.

"I want to ask. You and Amita are like my parents here."

So Katrina and David arranged to have their dinner together. She felt happier if he came to where we were having dinner but they had a separate table. He was Ok with that too.

Later Donald came across and said he heard David and Katrina were having dinner together. He then made the proposal that, since it was their last night on the island, we could all get together for dinner. Sarvesh and Mike agreed and quickly arrangements were made to meet them that evening at the larger restaurant.

* * * * * * * * * * .

By this time, we arrived out on the reef, we had some spare time for some activities such as snorkeling or walking on a small sandy island. I decided to go snorkeling and looking down into the water to view the many fish and coral was beautiful. I enjoyed this time we spent here. It is amazing just how much colours there was in the coral and how much marine life there was around the reef.

For those who were unable to swim, they had brought a small glass bottom boat that people could see through to the reef below. In this way, we all were to enjoy the viewing of this amazing attraction.

Some also took the chance for another swim off the sandy beach of the small island. I saw Katrina and David swimming together. I was glad we had taken the time to teach her swimming so she was now much more confident in the water. I watched as they finished swimming and turned back towards the beach. They were walking side by side and as the water fell away, more and more of their nude bodies were being shown.

Katrina must have stood on something and stumbled. I saw David's hand reach out to take her hand to support her. I also noticed that once they were holding hands, they continued until they almost reached us on the beach.

* * * * * * * * * *

Afterwards, we began the return trip back to the resort. It was then that they began preparations for a barbeque lunch.

The captain now knew Mike was experienced with sailing and so he had handed the wheel over to Mike. Joseph was there watching what he was doing. I think he also was interesting watching how Mike balanced the boat and the sails to get the most out of the wind.

A bit later, some of us girls came over to see what they were doing.

"I did not know you could drive a sailboat Mike?" asked Lizamoa.

"Sail a sailboat," he corrected her. "My father once had one and we all learnt to sail it."

"Is it hard to do this?"

"Once everything is set it is easy. It is just getting the sails set correctly first. These catamarans are especially easy to handle."

"Oh," she replied but I'm not sure she understood it all.

Then Mike surprised us by asking, "Liz, do you want to have a go?"

"Yes as long as I am not sinking the boat."

"No, I will be with you to guide you."

Lizamoa then took the steering wheel while Mike stood behind her showing her how to do it correctly. I could see she was enjoying it. She had a big smile on her face. I also saw she was leaning back against him too. When he took his hands off the wheel, leaving it to her, I saw his hands go up and holding the underside of her breasts.

"Does that help her steering?" Joseph asked Mike laughing.

"Oh yes," he replied. "It is most important. It keeps us on course."

This brought a laugh from all of us.

"If we need to go left I lift this tit," he added. "To go right I lift the other one."

As he did he lifted each breast, in turn, making them wobble. It was actually a bit sexy watching her there steering the boat while Mike's white hands were all over the brown flesh of her breasts. I was not the only one who noticed what was happening either. Joseph seemed to be amused by what was happening to his wife too.

* * * * * * * * * *

As has already been said above, I was sitting beside Joseph watching Lizamoa and Mike. I heard the jokes about where he was holding her. I also saw the smile on her face too. I knew she was happy with him holding her breasts while she steered. I noticed he was doing more than just holding them, playing with them too. Naughty boy Mike! Lizamoa, you should have smacked his hand for playing with your nipples like that.

Mike began to explain to her more about sailing the boat. We listened while he explained about watching the compass and watching the curve in the mainsail. He told us that sailing was a balance between keeping on course and keeping the mainsail full of wind.

He then went on explaining the aerodynamics of the process and I'm afraid that was when my brain switched off. All I knew was that the sticky-masty thing with the sails hanging off it made the boat go through the water. I did notice Lizamoa seemed to be following him and seemed to understand what he was telling her.

Once the barbeque was set up and the crew girl was cooking, the captain returned to take over again. When he found Lizamoa at the wheel he said he was happy for her to continue. She was pleased with this and so while the captain sat beside her on one side and Mike on the other, she continued sailing the boat for most of the trip back until Katrina came to see what was going on.

* * * * * * * * * *

When the captain saw Katrina was interested in sailing he suggested that Mike let her have a go too.

"Do you want a go?" Mike asked her.

She smiled at that. "Does it include you steering like this?" Katrina asked as her hands went up to hold her own breasts.

"Of course. How else can we steer?

Katrina stopped for a minute with the shy grin of hers. She knew what this would involve, but I could see she was still considering it.

"Well," Mike asked. "Do you want a try?"

Suddenly, a big smile appeared on her face, "Sure. I can try."

Lizamoa stepped aside and Katrina took her place at the wheel while all of us watched. He came in close so he was right behind her, his naked body almost touching her naked body. Again there was some instruction in what to do and how to watch the sails and he was letting her do it. As she became more confident, Mike let go of the wheel and put his arms around her waist. Her body stiffened with the surprise at that but then she relaxed. Soon she was actually leaning back against him. I was surprised she allowed herself to do that.

From where I was standing, I could see Katrina's back was pressed back against his chest while lower down her bum was pressed back against Mike's cock. She must have felt that too. But it was really a bit sexy and it became even more when his hands moved up on to her breasts. Well, he did tell her he was going to do that. First, he was holding underneath each breast but soon his hands had come up so his fingers could play with her nipples.

I was surprised she let him do that too, but soon it became obvious that she was enjoying it too. When his fingers grasped each nipple and pulled on them, we all heard the moan she gave as her eyes closed.