Katrina Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" said Lizamoa. "You can't close your eyes, Katrina."

Katrina's eyes opened but it was clear she was in no state to carry on steering the boat. Lizamoa took over again, as Katrina broke away from Mike's hands. She was breathing heavy and even looked a bit light-headed. Certainly, she was very quiet for a while. For a few moments, I even wondered if she had, in fact, cum but it certainly had effected her.

* * * * * * * * * *

While we were waiting for lunch, a limbo stick was set-up and a contest started. At first, almost all of us were involved but as the stick became lower and lower soon most had been eliminated. They were down to only 5 people. There were Shanti, who is always very competitive. Katrina and David who seemed to be competing with each other. And another young married couple from Donald's group, Jeremy and Joyce.

This was an interesting game to play when we were all nude. As each person went under the stick, they had to bend backwards, stretching as they did. It was a bit erotic to watch that.

For the two boys, they had their penis and the balls sticking out clearly revealed. For the girls, it was just as revealing when they bent back making their pussy mounds stick up. Since they had their legs apart for balance, anyone on that side got an open view of their pussy secrets. A very sexy game for playing nude.

I don't think Katrina realised this because she had been standing on the other side. When she was standing beside me watching Shanti going under the bar in front of her she saw how Shanti's pussy was completely and openly displayed. It was then that she suddenly realised just how revealing this maneuver was.

"Do I look like that too?" she asked me quietly.

"Yes you do," I confirmed.

"With everything exposed too?"

Again I confirmed that she did.

"Ohh!" she said. "I didn't know that was so showing."

I thought that would have made her pull out of the contest. But no, to my surprise, I was wrong.

"I'm next," she said.

"You are carrying on?" I asked.

"Of course. I want to win this," she replied with a smile.

Sure enough, she continued and as she bent backwards she gave another openly display of her pussy. David was waiting with Jeremy to follow her so both boys must have got an excellent display of her revealed pussy too as they were looking straight down at her. As she stood up, she turned and looked straight at David, giving him a shy little smile.

I then got the impression that she knew what she had shown him, what David had seen, and she was happy to be showing too. Maybe Katrina was a bit of an exhibitionist after all.

Of course, when David went under the bar in front of her, Katrina was looking down at him as well. No doubt, she was checking him out too.

Well, in that round the other man, Jeremy touched the stick. It was a bit funny because he was almost under when his cock just slightly moved the stick. Shanti who was following him saw it and called him out. Trust you to notice that, Shanti.

"Naughty girl, Shanti! You must have been looking at the guy's cock," Steve said.

Shanti laughed. "Well if one is right in front of you, a girl has to look."

Everyone laughed.

Then Shanti added, "I know you guys are checking out our pussies too."

Again, came lots of laughing as everyone agreed.

Poor Jeremy. His wife Joyce and Paula were quick to pick up on that, making jokes about keeping his cock out of the way next time. I got the impression Jeremy was rather pleased with which body part had knocked him out of the contest.

As the game continued, in the following round his wife, Joyce and Shanti, were both knocked out too. So now the contest was between just Katrina and David. It appeared neither of them wanted to lose and as we all gathered around watching, the bar was lowered twice more before finally, David touched it with his leg. We all waited to see if Katrina could clear it. If she did she would win otherwise it would be called a draw.

She leant back and stretched down until her head was almost touching the deck and then slowly inch by inch she eased under the bar. Once she got her head under, next were her breasts. I thought for a moment she was going to touch as the swell of her breasts came close to the bar but no, the tip of her nipple just barely slipped under. Inch by inch she moved backwards as her stomach moved under the bar until she came to her pussy mount. She was bent back so far with her legs parted for balance that her pussy stuck up and from where I was, she had everything between her thighs openly displayed showing the whole length of her lips there. Now her body was under, she bent up, taking tiny steps back as her thighs went under. She stood up to a cheer from all of us.

She had made it, she was the winner. I could see she was very happy with that.

* * * * * * * * * *

Later after lunch, Katrina told us that she wanted to take some photos of her doing the limbo-stick to show her friends at home. Of course, we couldn't show her nude so she had to do it fully clothed. David and Lizamoa also agree to do it too. A few others of us agree to put on some clothes to appear in the photos in the background too. The limbo bar was set up again, but not so low, just enough to look impressive. Then Lizamoa, Shanti, Mike, David and Katrina all went under again while Donald and Joseph took some photos.

This was not the first time we had posed for photos with our clothes before or after one of our nude activities so she could get some photos. After taking a few more photos of her on the boat in various places, everyone quickly stripped again.

* * * * * * * * * *

When we arrived back at the resort it was about 1:30. The passengers for the next trip were already on the jetty waiting. Jenny and Sharon went back to get the kids and looked after them for a while but since we were still on the nude side we decided to stay there. Once Donald realised what we were doing, they decided to stay there too. So not getting dressed we just found some tables around the pool to relax with some drinks under the shade.

During the afternoon, Katrina paired up with David again and the other younger couple Jeremy and Joyce. They were swimming and sitting at their own table nearby. I noticed that she didn't want to go out of sight of us though because when they went off to explore this side of the resort she came back and sat down with us again.

"Where have they gone?" I asked her.

"Oh just to have a look around over on this side."

"You didn't want to go with them?"

"No. I am happy to stay here."

I was beginning to think that she was a bit unsure of all this. It explained why they had decided to eat at the same restaurant as us.

The rest of us formed small groups and I was happy to see how well Donald's group and our group were mixing together. I also noticed that Sarvesh, Donald and Steve were spending a lot of time together over at a table by themselves. I now think this was when they first began talking about going into business together.

That is typical of my husband, even when he is on holiday, on an island, out in the middle of the ocean, he still manages to do some sort of business. But I must say he has been successful as well, so really I shouldn't complain. I like the way he is happy to involve our friends whenever he can too.

* * * * * * * * * *

We all met again for dinner. When Donald arrived with his group, David was with them. Sarvesh went over to him and spoke quietly with him. I was wondering what Sarvesh was saying until suddenly I saw David smiling and then reach out to shake Sarvesh's hand. David then came straight over to where Katrina, Lizamoa and I were standing.

"Katrina," he said. "Sarvesh has arranged for our own table out on the deck overlooking the beach."

Katrina smiled. I could see she was happy with that. She looked over at Sarvesh and then to our surprise she blew him a kiss. Even more surprising was he returned it too.

So there is still some romance in the old boy I thought.

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

Add in from Sarvesh.

(Hey! Enough of that old boy talking, Amita.

It sounds like you are thinking I am to be dead already when you are saying that! Of course, I will not be telling anyone that actually you are a few months older than me.

So if I am the old boy, I am wondering what you are.

Signed Sarvesh. Ha! Ha!)

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

Back with Amita again.

Sorry Sarvesh, maybe I was just using the figure of the speech.

* * * * * * * * * *

Now back to my story. They were shown to their table out on the deck first, then we were shown to our tables in the centre of the restaurant. I managed to sit in a position where I could just see them although since they were both sitting facing the ocean I am not sure they knew.

Lizamoa was sitting near Sarvesh, then she started to tease him.

"Sarvesh!" she said in that slightly louder voice. "You have been a very naughty boy."

Well, that was a show stopper. Everyone around us stopped, waiting for her to continue. When she didn't, Sarvesh replied.

"Why am I naughty, Liz?"

"Well, I saw you blowing secret kisses to beautiful young ladies."

Because most of them hadn't seen the exchange between Sarvesh and Katrina they were unsure what was going on. They all remained silent.

Then Sarvesh explained, "She was saying thank you and I am saying you are very welcome. That is all Liz."

But Lizamoa chose to ignore his explanation and she continued.

"And kisses behind when your wife's back was turned to. This was a very naughty thing to be doing."

Now Sarvesh was ready for her. "Lizamoa I do believe that she was not turned. She was standing with you, watching me."

Many of us could see what Lizamoa was up to but for some reason, Joseph fell for it.

"Lizamoa!" Joseph said. "What are you telling us?"

"Oh, Joseph! I am so upset for my dear friend Amita because her husband is kissing the very young girls."

"Which girl was this?"

"Katrina," laughed Liz. "He blew her a kiss just before she went off with David."

"Oh is that all," replied Joseph as he realised his wife had been having him on.

* * * * * * * * * *

During the meal, I heard Donald invite Sarvesh to visit him in Perth sometime. I also heard Sarvesh reply that we would like him to visit India as well. It was obvious that they wanted to maintain a friendship.

The talk then turned to business again.

"Do you have to talk that here?" I asked them.

They dropped the conversation but later after the meal when we left to go back to our rooms Sarvesh, Jeevan, Donald and Steve stayed at the bar and over a few drinks began talking again.

When he arrived much later, Sarvesh told me that they were going to set up a business importing and exporting between India and Australia and New Zealand.

Well since we have been back in India, I can report this business has been established and things appear to be moving along well. I am happy because we can keep in closer contact with all our friends.

* * * * * * * * * *

Outside on the deck, two younger people were involved in a lively conversation the whole time. I saw her laughing a few times and knew she was enjoying herself. I could also see she was very animated, using her hands a lot as she told him some story about herself I expect. I wondered about them. Could this be the start of something?

After the meal Katrina came back to our building with us. David went off with Jeremy and Joyce.

"He wanted me to go to the disco," she said.

"Why didn't you go?" I asked.

"No I just wanted to come back here," she said. "But he did ask if he could write to me."

"Are you going to let him?"

"Yes, of course," she replied. "I would like to do that."

* * * * * * * * * *

So that is all for my story but since that time I can add another extra part to it as well.

As he promised, David did write to her. When we arrived home after our visit to New Zealand, there was already a letter waiting for her. I know they exchanged letters a few times until one day Katrina approached Sarvesh about her getting a computer. Sarvesh told her she was welcome to use the one in the office if she wanted but she replied she would rather her own one.

Well, the outcome of this was that Sarvesh decided to upgrade our house to cordless broadband so we could use a computer anywhere in the house without needing to go down to the office. He also helped Katrina buy her own laptop too. He got me one too so now I can sit in bed and write to you in New Zealand. Ha Ha!

I can also sit in bed and video chat with you over there too. Hope I remember to put my top on. LOL

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

(Hope you don't Amita. You look much better without.)

Signed Steve.

* * * * * * * * * *

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

* * * * * * * * * *

Reality - Where did this story come from?

* * * * * * * * * *

Some reality from the real Shandra,

Now finally the limbo stick. This came from a real story. We decided to play this at one of our big parties here. It was easy to set up and Allan was able to make everything we needed. I think those poles are still out in the shed somewhere.

Almost everyone had a go and it became a lot of fun. Of course with the wine and beer flowing, some of them fell over, knocked the pole off or even the whole thing over. Soon we were down to only a small group. It was then that Allan suggested the remaining players should wear only their swimwear. Some quickly had to change but soon the game was underway again, but of course now a lot sexier.

Going under the limbo stick really put people into an exposed position with their pubic areas sticking out openly. Now in their bikinis, the girls were putting on quite a show. Of course, before long someone suggested trying it nude. Susan was dared, she quickly shed her bikini and went under the pole naked. Others were dared, both those still playing and those who had already been eliminated. By now the game was forgotten as before long many of us were naked going under the limbo pole which had been raised to make it easier.

As I said above, after the nude limbo started, we lost track of the original contest and I don't remember us ever finding a winner. You could say it became a win-win contest anyway, those watching, got to see a hot show while those of us involved got into some serious exhibitionism, flashing our pussies for all to see.

Yes, that was one of our better parties.

* * * * * * * * * *

From Anne. (kiwianne12)

One feature of the Resort stories was always going to be the Nude Cruise out to the Great Barrier Reef. When I started writing this I didn't really have much idea where I would go with it. Over time the idea evolved into the story we have here. It was written a long time ago and so some parts are not as good as they could be. Some parts we decided to cut but others we decided to leave and improve. Susan did a lot of work at that stage when the story got published in our blog.

When Shandra started writing her Katrina stories it was decided that the nude cruise was another place we could develop Katrina's personality, but it turned into much more than that when David came on the scene. The plan was for David to meet Katrina during the chess games but later we decided that this cruise would be a better place. So during the chess games, David noticed Katrina but only got to talk with her on the boat.

To meet this idea, there was a major re-write, Donald's group was added to the story which meant David was on the boat where he could meet Katrina. Other parts were then added, such as where Steve is teasing Hansini about her boyfriend. In a later story, we wanted Amita and Hansini to begin complaining about his constant teasing so we took the chance to add in a bit of his teasing here.

Shandra wanted Katrina to spend more time with David so the time spent on the nude-side after the cruise and him asking her out for dinner was added in as well.

As you can see that like many of our older stories, this one has evolved and changed to meet and blend in with the changing stories around it. Now it is hard to say who wrote the most of it. But then, its a good story and it helps Katrina on her journey which is the main thing here.

* * * * * * * * * *

From Susan, (sexysue12)

As can be seen, this story has undergone a number of major rebuilds and make-overs until we are no longer sure who wrote it. When the idea came up to include it in my series at Literotica, the story underwent yet another make-over. There were many small changes of working and improvements but the major addition was Katrina having a go at steering the boat. Our purpose here was to get Mike playing with her bare tits. A sexy idea that had a big effect on Katrina too.

I then added in another short story from our blog told by a character called Mandara. Katrina wasn't the only shy woman on this trip, Mandara and Mega were a bit shy too. I hope adding in another storyteller didn't confuse you too much. On our own blog, we just use another colour font but we can't do that here.

* * * * * * * * * *

Next story is the final for this first Katrina series.