Katrina Ch. 09

Story Info
Finally, Katrina gets to have sex with Mike.
14.2k words
4.65
7.1k
2
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here it is, the final of the First Katrina Series. Hope you have enjoyed this series and I hope you will join me again soon as we follow Katrina into Series Two as she continues her sexual adventures. The last part of this story was originally published in 2014 and so you can see we still have a lot to catch up to the time when Anne's (kiwianne12) Tukiko Series is set. It is our long term goal to have Katrina and Tukiko meet but as of yet it is still just a possible idea.

Ok not much more for me, other than - Go read the story and enjoy.

Susan.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Decide to ask Mike.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi, it is Katrina again.

I am going to continue my story but from now Mike is going to helping me as well. So say Hi to Mike, further down within my story.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

So, finally, I get to the best part of my story. We had been at the resort for five days and had got to a lot of fun. We had the Beach Girl Contest, the Grand Strip Chess game, gone on a Nude Cruise to view a coral reef and had some other adventures among our group. I had discovered, public nudity was no longer a problem for me. But as I said before, these are not my story to be telling. This is my story here - so let me begin.

That morning Amita asked me about what we had talked about into India concerning the European, New Zealander, Mike. I told her I still wanted to go through with it.

I believed the relationship between Mike and I had grown and it seemed he welcomed me as much as I welcomed him. I felt some attraction to looking at him, talking to him and being with him. I also enjoyed observing his nudity too. I am sure he enjoyed to observe my nudity, as I had caught him looking to me some times.

What happened with the steering of the boat on the Nude Cruise was the last confirmation of his interest in me. When I was invited to try the boat steering, I had seen how he had been holding Lizamoa's breasts and asked if that was his intention for me too which he quickly confirmed it was.

So I stepped up to the steering wheel fully knowing my breasts would be getting touched and handled by this man. It was the first time I had ever allowed it to happen and I was excited by the idea. Sure, there had been many accidentally contacts which I had no problems for, even saying I enjoyed but this was to be the first time I would give my consent for my breasts would be willingly touched by a man. I was going to allow it in front of others watching too which surprised even me. Perhaps the truth here is that I didn't consider other people so much, only what was going to happen between me and Mike.

And I must confess to enjoying it too. Even when his hands were on the underside they felt good but when his fingers moved to my nipples, amazing feelings were involved through me. In the end, it all became too much for me and I had to step away and leave the steering to Lizamoa again.

Yes, I knew at that moment I was ready for him. I wanted more, much more from him and I was fairly sure he would be willing for this too.

So my conversation with Amita continued, "Do you want me to talk to them for you?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

Suddenly I felt a bit nervous about this now. I think she realized this which is probably why she agreed to become involved to arrange it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Later I saw her sitting at the bar talking to both Mike and Shanti. I thought they might have been talking about me as I saw Mike look over at me a few times. Then Mike got up and came over to me while Shanti and Amita remained at the bar.

As he sat down opposite me, "Katrina," he said. "Amita has just told me about you wanting to make love to a man for the first time. I am honoured that you have chosen me."

I didn't say anything except nod my head. To be the honest one, I really wasn't sure what to say.

He looked at me for a moment then taking my hands with his he asked, "Now Katrina, are you really sure...? Sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, Mike," I replied. "I have thought about this for a long time. I am ready to do it."

"Amita told us that you have talked with her and she is sure you have made up your mind."

"Will you be the man to do it?"

"Yes, of course, I will. Like I said, it is a big honour."

"What about Shanti? Is she... Is she Ok with it?"

"Yes, she is fine. We have a very open relationship. Anyway, I believe she will have other plans for the evening. I expect she will find another partner before tonight is over. Oh, tonight is Ok for you is it?"

"Yes, tonight is very ok for me."

"Well, I don't want to rush you. If you decide to pull out, to change your mind at any time, I am OK with that too."

I had no intention of pulling out. I wanted this man to have sex with me and be my first. I had thought about this a lot, dreamed about this, even made myself cum over this. Now this man was offering himself, I had no intention of letting him go.

"So how do we do this thing?" I asked him.

"Well, let's make this evening very special for you. You are comfortable going over to the nude side now, aren't you?"

I nodded, confirming that I was but I was a bit confused why he asked me that.

"Well, they have this lovely little restaurant there. We can have a swim, a walk along the beach, followed by a candlelight dinner. Then we can come back to my room for the night."

"What about Shanti? Where will she be?"

"As I said, Shanti will be sleeping somewhere else tonight."

He reached over and touched my hand again gently, "Does that sound like a nice evening for you?"

"Yes, it does. It sounds lovely."

I don't know what I was expecting but I wasn't expecting an entire afternoon and evening alone with him. It sounded so romantic.

We arranged to meet again after lunch.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

After he had gone, I looked over and saw Amita sitting alone. She was watching me. When she saw me looking, she beckoned me to come over.

"Well?" she asked. "What's happening?"

"Oh, it sounds so nice."

"What does?"

"What we are going to be doing today. He is taking me over to the other part... To the adult side. We can go for a beach walk. Have a swim and then he even said a candlelight dinner. Then we are going back to have the night at his room."

"Yes, I knew about the room. I heard Shanti tell Jenny just now, she has no room for the night."

"What? Is she upset? Mike said she was OK with it all."

"No. No, she is not upset, far from it. Just arranging something for herself, I think."

"Well, what should I do to get ready?"

"I can't really tell you to wear something nice can I, considering you will be naked most of the afternoon."

"What about tonight?"

"You're not getting cold feet are you?"

"No! I want to do this. I just don't know what I should be doing."

"Well, you know a lot more than most girls do their first time because you have been reading The Letters Books. My only advice is just to relax and try to enjoy it."

"How will I know what to do?"

"You don't need to. Mike will take care of you and he knows it's your first time so just let him guide you."

"I am a bit nervous now."

"I thought so. It was fun to talk about it but now the time has come. Well, why don't we go to your room and I'll help you get ready."

"But you said there was nothing I could do."

"Oh, there are some things we can do. Come on, I'll show you."

I think the others saw us get up and go off to my room. I wondered for a moment what they were thinking. But too late now, to worry about other people. This was what I want to do and now I was committed to it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

When we got to my room, Amita closed and locked the door. Then she asked me to remove my clothes. I was suddenly a bit nervous stripping in front of her like that which is silly thinking considering how many times I had been naked before her. Once I was naked, she asked me to turn around so she could inspect every part of me.

"OK," she said. "We will first give you a little trim to neaten down there. Next, we'll rub coconut oil all over you. That will make skin glossier. Then I think just a touch of makeup will do the trick."

Carefully she trimmed my pussy hair. It felt strange letting someone touch me down there. She didn't take much off on top just trimming to make it nicer looking but she cut a little more, lower down around the opening of my pussy.

Next, we rubbed the coconut oil all over my body. I looked to myself in the mirror. Now my body was more glossy and shining. It looked good too and I loved it. The various tones of my dark skin were highlighted under the sheen of the oil. The oil-soaked in making my flesh feel smooth and soft. I was happy with the effect it gave me.

Will this wash off when I swim?"

"It probably will a bit but by then it will have done its job."

I looked at her, not sure what she meant.

"Had the right effect," she explained. "Made you more attractive for Mike."

"Oh!" I replied as I realised what she intended.

Then she applied just a touch of makeup. Not more than to highlight my eyes and my cheeks.

"We don't want to overdo this," she said. "Most men like girls to appear natural.

Then to my surprise, she applied a touch of makeup to my nipples.

I asked, "Why on those?"

"Just to highlight them a bit more."

"I didn't know you could make-up on nipples."

"Sure you can," Amita replied. "Makes them look good. And taste good too."

"Taste?"

"Yes, this has a nice taste too. Try it.

"Oh, it does," I replied. "Will he be tasting my nipples?"

"I expect so. Haven't you read about that in the Letters Books?"

"Yes, yes I have," I agreed. "But I didn't think with me."

"I think he will. You wait and see."

I nodded. I hadn't thought about oral sex. Maybe he would be doing that also tonight with my nipples and even down to my pussy. Maybe I would be doing also with his cock. What if he wanted me to try that? Could I do it right for him? So many thoughts were going within my head.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

My thoughts came back to find she had stepped back to look at me.

"Yes that looks good," she said.

Then as I turned around for her, she again viewed my body then looked down there. "Wait! There is one last thing. I'll be back in a minute."

She left my room in a hurry, leaving me standing there naked, wondering what was going on. When she returned she had scissors and a razor in her hand.

"Are you going to shave my pussy?" I asked her, being a bit worried since I would be going to the nude side of the resort. I didn't like the idea of being so exposed like that.

"No not all of it. Only a tiny bit at the top."

She carefully shaved a notch at the top, in the centre of my pussy hair. When she stepped back I looked into the mirror to see my pussy was now the shape of a heart. I was very happy with that. I have kept it like that since then.

"Well that's it," she said stepping back to look at me again. "That should do fine. Let's go get some lunch and then get you off on your date with Mike."

"It's not really a date," I said.

"Oh, I believe it is. Mike will be treating you like that. You see."

I got dressed again, this time putting on just a light dress with nothing underneath. Amita had said, not to bother with anything else because I would be taking it off before Mike could see it. So we went to have lunch with the others. I did notice that Mike wasn't there.

During lunch, Amita sat beside me and then Shanti pulled a chair over and sat down beside me too.

"How are you feeling Katrina?" she asked, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Just a bit nervous," I replied.

"I can understand that. It is something big... doing it the first time. But don't worry about anything. Mike is a good choice. He did a good job... for my first time too."

"I know he did Shanti."

"And Mike has told me about your afternoon and evening plans too. You are lucky, you'll have a nice time there too."

"I'm happy you are OK with this Shanti," I said.

"Of course I'm fine with it. It kind of gives two people a treat, me being OK with this."

"What do you mean?" Amita asked.

"Well the way I see it, first, Katrina gets a good man for her first time which is important for her. And secondly, Mike gets to act out like he was a young guy again taking a beautiful young lady out on a hot date. That must be some kind of male fantasy for him as well."

This made Amita laugh but at that time I must have been a bit naïve, because I wasn't completely following her reasoning here. But I was pleased she was happy with what was happening.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date With Katrina on the Nude Side.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi, it's Mike here.

When Katrina met me outside our room she was wearing just a light dress and by the look of it, not much underneath. She carried a small beach bag under her arm that I immediately recognised as belonging to Shanti. So was my wife in on this too? If so, I wouldn't be surprised.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes Mike, I am," she replied with a shy smile.

We walked to the lift and as we came out on the ground floor, we met some of the others coming back up from lunch.

"Some guys get all the luck," said Steve.

"Stephen, cut that out," scolded Sharon.

"Well, why not? That guy always gets the best girl."

I looked over at Katrina, not sure how she was taking it. It was hard to read her face. I was a tiny bit annoyed at Steve and I noticed some of the women weren't happy with him either.

"Anyway, Steve, I don't know what you are complaining about. Hansini is a very hot lady," Sharon continued.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Didn't they tell you?" asked Jenny. "Shanti said she didn't want to sleep alone tonight and so now we are all getting different partners tonight too."

"No, I didn't hear that," I said. "I was away with the kids."

"Well," added Steve. "The way we see it, Mike, is that you will not be the only one getting lucky tonight. We all want some fun too. I get Amita and Hansini."

"Both of them? So how did you pull that one off, Steve?"

He just grinned at that. Really looking like the cat that got the cream. But with those two together, I just hoped he wasn't blindly heading for trouble.

"Well, who is Shanti with tonight?" I asked.

"I don't know," replied Sharon. "But I know she has something going on."

Katrina and I said goodbye to them and headed towards the gate to the adult side.

"Sorry about that," I said. "I didn't know everyone knew."

"No, I didn't either," she replied. "Who told them?"

"Well, I didn't because I had lunch with the kids. I wanted to see them for a while because I'll miss them late... No, it wasn't me and I am sure it wasn't Amita. So Shanti must have said something when she was arranging for her nights fun."

I looked over at her. "Does it bother you?" I asked.

"No not really," she replied with a smile. "And he did say you were the lucky one, didn't he?"

"Yes, he did. And I am the lucky one too... being able to spend the evening with such a beautiful woman like you Katrina."

She was a bit embarrassed at this, I just smiled again and she smiled back, making her even more beautiful.

"Now I am going to get undressed. I'll see you on the other side. OK?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Going through to the adult side of the resort was by going through a gate in a high wooden fence. On either side of the gate were two changing rooms, one for women and one for men. People could use the gate or they could enter via the changing rooms that had an entrance on each side of the fence.

I left her and went into the men's changing room. I quickly stripped off all my clothes and placed them in a small carry bag. Then, I went out to meet Katrina on the nude side.

Last time Katrina had gone to the adult side she had left her bikini on, just removing them to go swimming, so I expected her to do something the same again but when I came out she wasn't there. I realised she must have been changing too.

When she came out of the ladies changing room, to my surprise, she was completely naked, as I was. She looked good too. Katrina has a beautiful body and she looks great when she's naked. But there was something different about her this time. Her skin seemed to shine more and it made her look even better. I realized her dark skin had been oiled.

She noticed me looking and for a moment, her hand moved across the bush of her pussy before she smiled back at me, relaxing, moving her hand away again.

"You look beautiful," I told her.

"Thank you, Mike," she replied. "And you look handsome too."

"I think you told me that once before. A long time ago."

"Oh," she said as we both started to laugh. "I did too, didn't I? Well, I meant it then and I still do now.

"Thank you," was all I could think to say.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

We walked through a more busy part of the resort, around the pools and the bar where there were a lot of people and then went down on to the beach. There were still quite a few people down there too. I noticed more than a few people looking at us as we passed them and I laughed to myself, wondering what they were thinking. It must have looked a bit strange me, an older European guy, walking hand in hand with an Indian girl, young enough to be my daughter. Who cares what they thought.

Further along the beach, there were only a few people, mainly couples who wanted to be by themselves. Then we reached a place where the beach ended and a track began, taking us up onto a small headland. There was a good view out over the reef before the track began dropping down the other side. We followed until we reached another tiny beach. There was one couple there so we moved to the far end of the beach and found a private place to sit among some larger rocks.

We sat looking out over the surf. We could see the waves crashing onto the reef and then sending small rippling waves to lap upon the beach. Sitting on the soft grass under the palm trees, it was such a beautiful place.

"I didn't know this place was here."

"Peter and I found it the other morning when we went for a run. I thought you would like it."

"Oh! I love it, Mike," she said as she leant over and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I'm not sure what she thought when she contacted hair of my beard instead of skin because she pulled back looking at me for a moment. Then gently I pulled her towards me and this time her lips met mine.

As we kissed, I held her against me and I felt her breasts pressed against my chest. For a first kiss, she did well.

I was first to break away and step back from her.

"Let's go for a swim," I said.

She quickly agreed and since we both had nothing to take off, we just stood up and started walking down the beach.

I reached for her hand as we waded into the water with it getting deeper with each step. Soon we'd reached chest height and letting go of her hand, I dived forward to swim further into deeper water. To my surprise, I turned to find she was right beside me.

Not wanting to take her out too far, I turned back towards the beach and Katrina came with me. We stopped when we were waist-deep. We turned towards each other and she stepped into my arms. Her arms went around me, pulling herself against me as her lips found mine again.

It seems this woman had discovered deep passionate kissing and was enjoying it. As I held her, my hand moved down the smooth sweep of her back and on to the tight curves of her arse. I even found the split of her cheeks, running my fingers down the split between. She must have felt my fingers touch her bum hole and lower to her lips but made no attempt to stop me.