Katrina Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not, Mike. I feel good. No pain at all."

We made love, and again, we started in the same position with me on top. I thought that there would be time for her to experience other positions later, with other partners. For now, the important thing was for her to get another enjoyable sex session under her belt.

This time I managed to make her climax very quickly so then I changed us so she was laying on her side with me behind her. In this position, I easily entered her and I came quickly. She rolled over to face me, I put my arm around her and she cuddled up to me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

We had just finished and were lying together in the afterglow of our lovemaking with suddenly we heard noises from outside in the hall. There were people talking loudly and laughing.

"What is happening?" Katrina asked.

"I don't know," I said. "Let's go and see."

We jumped out of bed. Katrina slipped on her bathrobe and I put on my shorts. We then went out to see what was happening.

There were people running around, they were all laughing and talking. The babies were crying with no one attending to them. The place was an uproar.

"What's going on?" I asked Jenny who was rushing past, heading for Steve and Sharon's room where most of the noise appeared to be coming from.

She stopped for a moment, "Oh Mike, you both are awake."

"We couldn't much help it with the noise you lot are making. The way you are going you'll have half the resort awake."

"Mike, come and see what they have done."

"Who?" I asked.

"Amita and Hansini. What they have done to Steve."

We walked into the bedroom to find everyone already there. But what caught our attention was what was happening on the bed. There was Steve, completely naked, laying on his back tied by his hands and feet. But even more of a surprise was there was my wife, also completely naked sitting over him rubbing her wet pussy against his rock hard shaft.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Shanti turned hearing my voice. "Oh Mike," she said. "Hansini and Amita tired him up this morning and now they are offering us free rides. It would be rude to turn them down."

This brought a big laugh from everyone watching.

Then Steve seeing me called, "Come on mate, can you untie me."

"Why?" I asked. "It looks like you are having plenty of fun the way you are."

"Yes and we are too," said Shanti who now had him deep inside her pussy.

I watched for a minute or so and then I suddenly remembered Katrina beside me. I looked over but she was laughing too

"How did they do this?" I asked him.

"They did it while I was asleep. When I woke up, I was like this. Now every girl in the place wants a go."

"How many so far?" I asked.

"Well there was Amita and I early this morning," laughed Hansini.

"Then me," added Lizamoa.

"And me!" added Mega.

"And I'm after Shanti," said Jenny from behind me.

When I saw the look on his face and decided he had had about enough. It was also obvious that these women were getting completely carried away now.

"Come on Peter, we better get him out of this," I said.

I stepped forward to the bed as Hansini stepped in front of me and tried to stop me. She strained against me for a moment before I pushed her aside giving her bottom a hard slap as I did.

"Ohhh," she squealed. "What was that for?" she asked holding her behind.

"That's for doing this," I said.

I heard another slap of a hand contacting flesh and I heard Amita squeal as well. I looked over to see Sarvesh had done the same to his wife as well.

I began undoing one of his arms while Peter was doing the other. I saw Mootie and Katrina doing his feet. Steve sat up pushing Shanti off himself. He then sat there rubbing his wrists and stretching very sore legs.

"Thanks, mate," he said. "You are a lifesaver."

"I probably am," I agreed. "The way these girls were going at you."

Then Sharon said, "Mike you are a spoil-sport."

There were murmurs of approval from many of the girls.

"You should have known better Sharon. After all, he was your husband."

"But he asked for it," said Sharon. "The way he was annoying everyone."

"He was asking for it," Amita added.

"Maybe he was," I replied. I remembered how he had been with Katrina and I the last night. That had annoyed me too. "But don't you think you were taking things a bit too far."

Shanti was the first to answer, "Yes, Mike," she replied. "We did get a bit carried away, didn't we?"

There were nods of agreement from some of the other girls too.

"Ok, shows over," I said. "And get back to the kids. Listen they're all upset by all this."

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

With that, I turned and left the room. I noticed that Katrina came with me.

"I can't believe they did that," she told me.

"It seems Amita and Hansini lead each other on."

"They are good friends."

"And I bet it taught Steve a lesson too."

"Is he your friend?" Katrina asked.

"Yes," I replied. "But he can be a bit of a pain in the arse some times too."

When Katrina and I went back to my room and I suggested we take that shower together. She smiled and nodded her agreement. We took our time washing each other taking care not to miss a single part.

I went first by washing her beautiful body. She stood there enjoying my hands all over her body, touching and feeling during the washing process. I particularly spent time with those lovely breasts and as I gave her nipples a work over soon was rewarded with some gentle moans from her.

Last part to be done was her pussy. A very wet pussy too, I might add and not from the shower water either. It was then I realised she was getting into a bit of a state. Needed a good cum obviously. I began working at her, my fingers thrusting in while my thumb worked at her clitty. It didn't take long before I heard a moan close to my ear as she slumped against me. Her body jerking as the throes of orgasm swept through.

That is one thing I noticed about Katrina. She knew how to cum. She seems easy to get off. I know sex is going to be great with her as she puts herself into it and really enjoys it. She going to be popular with the men and have some great fun herself. I had the feeling I had awoken something inside her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Once she had recovered, she began work on cleaning me. I showed her how to use light scratches when working over the hairs of my chest. It felt nice standing there while she took care to wash all of me.

"I can get you off too," she told me, "Because you do not need to save yourself now."

"Ok, then," I replied. "Have a go if you want."

She started with what seemed a pretty good hand-job. Would have probably got me off if I hadn't just cum before. When she realised she wasn't getting me there, she dropped down on her knees, pulling me closer so she could suck me. The combination of sucking and her hand working my shaft was soon doing the trick.

"I'm about to cum," I warned her as I wasn't sure she wanted me to cum in her mouth yet. She pulled back, giving a few big pumps with her hand until my juice burst from me and flew all over her tits. She giggled as the cum burst from me and was happy to take it all on her chest. I would have liked to rub it all over her tits but the shower water had quickly washed it away.

We got out and dried each other. Again there was great care not to miss any part while having lots of feeling and playing during the process.

By then Shanti was back and as we entered from the shower room she looked up and smiled before returning to what she was doing with Kathy.

With another light kiss on my cheek and another "Thank you, Mike," Katrina was gone heading back to her own room.

So that is how Katrina and I ended our night together. Not exactly the way I had planned it but as you can see other events overtook our own adventure.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katrina again.

My night with Mike was very special. He was so nice to me all afternoon and during the night. I had a wonderful day and a wonderful evening.

When we were on the bed, we did with the tongues and the sucking first. Doing that to my nipples was so good for me. As he was licking and sucking, I was feeling my nipples so hard I am thinking they wanted to explode.

When he went lower down the feeling was even greater for me. I had the orgasm before but that way with him I had never believed it could be so intense, going on and on for me.

I even tried the sucking of the cock to and I think he liked what I could do for him. I think I liked doing it too. I am willing to try with that again.

Finally, we were with him inside me. As he entered first it hurt. It was hurt a lot. But only for a while because like they promise the pain was going away and I was getting to enjoy. Yes, the sex was as good as they promised it would be for me.

The time in the morning was even better for me because there was no pain just be able to enjoy. We used the same way although I did wonder why he didn't try something different. I would have been interested to try with me on top too.

Later, after I had cum we did do something a bit different, another position and that was good too. So now I know what it is to feel a man inside me. The feel of the hardness of his cock shaft pressing in and filling me. Even that is a nice feeling before the sex parts even start. Yes, I am sure I like sex and will enjoy many more of it too.

So, this is the end of my story or is it just the start of my story.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thank you, Mike! You are very good at sex games.

From Katrina.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

You aren't too bad yourself, honey.

Mike.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An Ending by Shanti.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi from Shanti.

I was sitting under the shade beside the pool. I could hear the jokes and fun others were having with the men beside the pool but it was such a beautiful morning that I was content to sit back in my deck chair looking out over the beach and the ocean, while a gentle breeze refreshed me.

Many of you make comments about Shanti minding everybody's business, this time Shanti decided she would just mind her own business.

Then I heard Mike call Katrina for something. She was swimming in the pool with Hansini and Amita. She looked happy after her night with Mike so I was sure things went well there but with all that was happening this morning I hadn't had time to talk with either her or Mike about it.

I watched her get out of the pool with the other two girls. I could see how the water fell away from her body as she climbed up the steps. She is a beautiful girl. Clad in only that tiny bikini, nobody could deny she had a hot body too. I watched as she went to where she had her towel. Moving gracefully, her long slim legs swinging easily as she walked. Her legs ran up to that small bikini covered behind, then a slim waist and smaller breasts. I notice a couple of men watching her too. She seemed to attract attention wherever she went but mostly seemed oblivious to it. She just dried her face, not bothering with the rest, leaving her body glistening with drops of water. Then as Amita and Hansini sat down beside me she went over to the boys.

It was certain she would have still been carrying my husband's cum inside her body. Did she look any different from yesterday? Was there more confidence about her? Some men say they can tell but I don't know, she looked the same to me.

The three of us watched her walking away, her bikini-clad bum twisting as she moved.

"I think things went well with her and Mike last night," said Amita.

"Yes, I think so too," I replied. "I have not talked with Mike yet but they both seemed happy when they came out of the shower this morning."

"She has promised to write an account for us. In fact, she has already started on it."

"Wow! That was quick," I replied.

"No not just about last night. Also about the events leading up to last night as well. Sort of continuing from her first story."

"What do you think about her and David? Is there anything in it?"

Hansini joined in the conversation and added, "Yes Katrina told me they are going to write to each other."

"He seems a nice guy, when I spoke to him," I told them.

"And I know we will be in touch with Donald a bit too because I believe Sarvesh might be doing some business with him," Amita added too.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

The end of Katrina Series One. Look out for Katrina Series Two starting here soon. Yes she has lots more adventures to tell you about as she discovers the joys of sex.