Katrina Enjoys Her Cuckold Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan gulped before he spoke.

"If it pleases you Mistress... yes."

Alan was sweating, waiting for her to unleash the weapon and inflict the pain to his poor, defenceless balls.

"Stay very still," Katrina instructed, before leaving a stinging red mark at the top of his left thigh, no more than a couple of inches away from his tightly stretched sack.

"Thank you Mistress," winced Alan, knowing that the sting was nothing compared to the pain she could have inflicted on his poor balls if she'd chosen to.

"Let that be a warning to you, and don't expect me to always be so kind."

"I won't Mistress, thank you."

Katrina leaned back and opened her legs, her short skirt riding up and revealing her lacy black panties.

"Punishing you turns me on slave, you should be happy about that shouldn't you?"

"Yes Mistress... your pleasure is always my priority."

"That's what I like to hear. Now, I want you to start stroking your cock again..."

Alan reached down and closed his fingers around his cock once more, his hand slowly moving back and forth as he watched Katrina slide her fingers inside her panties.

"It feels so good to be able to touch myself and cum whenever I want slave. Don't you wish you could do that sometimes, without having to ask my permission?"

"Sometimes, yes Mistress."

"But you don't regret giving me control over your cock do you?"

"No Mistress, I love that you decide when I cum and when I can touch myself."

Katrina sighed contentedly as her fingers swirled around her pussy lips.

"Stroke that cock faster slave, I want it desperate to cum."

Alan's hand moved faster as he watched Katrina pleasure herself right there in front of him.

"Are you thinking about me and Calvin? You are aren't you... I know you are. I know you'd love to be able to fuck me like he does, to force my head down onto your huge cock and choke me with it. You'd love to see me beg for you to fuck me wouldn't you? Love to see me promise I'd do anything for your rock hard cock..."

Katrina's fingers worked quickly as she spoke, Alan could hear and smell her obvious arousal.

"You'd give anything to taste my pussy right now, wouldn't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress..." gasped Alan as the need in his cock grew and grew.

Katrina smiled to herself.

"Well... right now, I want you to give me an edge."

Alan stroked hard and fast until he felt the edge building, approaching the tipping point.

"I'm getting close Mistress," he groaned.

Katrina let him stroke for another few seconds before ordering him to let go. Alan obeyed immediately, breathing heavily as his cock throbbed and bobbed in front of him.

"I see your edge training has paid dividends," sighed Katrina, her eyes half closed as she continued to tease her sodden pussy.

"There, lick my fingers clean."

Alan bent forward and greedily devoured the juices from Katrina's slender fingers.

"What a lucky slave you are to taste my delicious pussy... I hope you appreciate it."

"Yes Mistress, thank you... you taste incredible."

Katrina smiled and laid back on the sofa, her legs spread wide and her fingers quickly back inside her panties.

"Come here," Katrina purred, her eyes closed as her finger tips teased her clit.

Alan knelt between her legs and edged his face towards her, inhaling her intoxicating scent. Katrina reached forward and slowly pulled his head nearer still.

"Kiss my thighs, but don't even think about doing anything more."

Alan lavished her tight inner thighs with kisses until his lips were stinging, while Katrina brought herself close to cumming several times.

"Sometimes I like to edge too, but not like you. I couldn't stop or take my hand away if I was actually cumming, I don't know how you do it. But I love that you do it for me..."

Katrina brought herself to the edge once more and then rubbed hard and fast until she bucked and writhed in ecstasy as she came for the first time that evening. As she lay on the sofa, her skin glowing pink in places as she breathed heavily, Alan looked down at his cock, still hard and throbbing, desperate for release.

"Worship my feet," ordered Katrina as she made herself more comfortable on the sofa. She watched him for a while as he peppered her feet with kisses and sucked on her beautiful toes once more.

"And listen, in a minute I want you to go the bathroom. You have permission to remove your plug and do whatever else you need to do. I suggest you lube your ass thoroughly as well, I promised you a memorable night and that's exactly what you are going to get. When you're finished I'll be in the bedroom waiting for you. And make sure you fold your clothes properly as well. Now go..."

--

Alan emerged from the bathroom to find the bedroom warm and softly lit. Katrina was on the bed, now stripped down to her lacy black bra and panties, and she looked more beautiful than he had ever seen her.

"Have you done as instructed?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, now get on the bed and kneel in front of me."

Alan climbed onto the bed and assumed the position as directed, his cock hardening again as he gazed adoringly at her exposed skin.

"It's time to start stroking again slave, I'm sure you won't need too much encouragement for that..."

"No Mistress, thank you. You look stunning."

Katrina smiled to herself once more and parted her slender legs, her fingers already inside her soaking wet panties and rubbing her dripping pussy.

"That's right, stroke it nice and slow, there's no rush... I bet you've stroked it every night this week haven't you? Wasn't I kind to let you play with your cock all week?"

"Very generous Mistress."

"I hope you didn't allow yourself to cum though slave, because I didn't give you permission to do that and that would make me very unhappy with you."

"No Mistress, I promise I didn't cum."

"Good boy, I'm pleased with you, although I'd still like to be certain..."

Alan stroked a little faster as he sensed Katrina's own arousal building higher.

"I know how badly you want to taste me slave, you can't resist my gorgeous pussy can you?"

"No Mistress, I love it so much..."

"I know you do slave, and I love that you love it... would you like to edge for me with the smell of my pussy in your nostrils?"

"Oh God... yes, please Mistress!"

Katrina eased her panties down her silky smooth legs and told Alan to pull them off of her feet.

"There, now breathe in my delicious scent and stroke your cock right to the edge for me."

Alan held the delicate material to his face and breathed in, he groaned softly as his cock flexed in his hand, he wanted to cum so badly now it was getting hard to hold back.

"That's it, breathe that beautiful scent in and show me how badly you want to cum for me."

Alan quickened the pace and within a few seconds he was back on the edge, just seconds from exploding."

"Keep stroking Alan, don't stop until I say you can. You can loosen your grip if you need to but do not stop and do not cum."

Katrina opened her legs to reveal her freshly shaved pussy, the sight very nearly pushed Alan over the edge, but thankfully Katrina was one step ahead.

"Stop. You can let go now... just let that edge fade away, while you stare at my gorgeous pussy and pray that you'll get to taste it soon."

Alan licked his lips several times in quick succession as he gazed at his Mistress's clean-shaven slit. He had never wanted anything as much as he wanted to press his tongue between her slippery pink lips and to lick her to orgasm.

"Do you see how wet I am slave?"

"Yes Mistress," Alan breathed.

"Thinking about tonight has really turned me on, more than I expected actually. I hope you know what you're letting yourself in for, because I think this could genuinely change things between us."

"I trust you completely Mistress."

"That means a lot to me slave, it really does."

Katrina's fingers continued to work at her dripping pussy.

"I bet you'd give anything just to jerk off into my dirty panties right now, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Mistress, if it pleased you..."

"Good answer slave. But I need to keep you horny for some time yet I think..."

Katrina relaxed back into the pillows behind her and spread her legs a little wider, giving Alan a better view.

"Now then, do you remember me telling you that Calvin told me to get myself a nice big dildo to train my ass with?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Well here it is."

Katrina held up a lifelike dildo, easily 9" long and very thick.

"Isn't that awesome?"

Alan couldn't help but agree.

"It feels sooo good in my pussy, nearly as good as Calvin's hard cock..."

Katrina pressed the tip against her soaking wet pussy and gently pushed the first inch or so inside. Alan couldn't really believe the huge cock would fit inside her tight hole, but Katrina slowly worked the cock in and out, going a little deeper each time.

"In case you're wondering, he hasn't fucked my ass yet, but he's getting impatient so I'm going to have to really work on taking this thing this week."

The thought of seeing Katrina's tight little ass cleaved by the huge toy made Alan's cock throb even harder than before, though he could hardly believe it was possible.

"Oh fuck this feels so good inside me," said Katrina as she forced another inch of cock inside her tightly stretched pussy. "I wish Calvin was here to fuck my pussy properly... Fuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Abruptly Katrina pulled the dildo out of her stretched hole and pointed it Alan.

"Suck it. Go on, I know you want to taste my pussy."

Alan leaned closer and tried to take the head of the cock into his mouth.

"That's it, show me what a good cock-sucker you are... good boy, you'll do anything to taste my juice won't you. Mmmmm."

Alan's cock throbbed harder as she forced more and more of the dildo into his mouth, while he eagerly devoured the incredible taste of her arousal from the surface of the over-sized toy.

"Stroke your little cock while you suck it slave, I want you to get used to this feeling because by the time I'm finished with you, you'll be begging me to let you suck a real cock just to be able to taste my beautiful pussy."

Alan's head was swimming, but he did as instructed and started stroking his desperate cock as he swallowed more of the bulbous dildo.

"Have you any idea how good it feels to get fucked by a real cock slave? It feels so fucking good stretching my pussy... it feels like it's splitting me in two. It almost hurts, but you don't want it to stop, ever... you can feel every single inch of it sliding in and out... maybe one day you'll find out exactly how it feels. You'd take it for me wouldn't you slave, if I wanted you too?"

Katrina quickly withdrew the huge dildo from his mouth, eager to hear his response.

"Yes Mistress," Alan groaned nervously. "I would take it for you, if you really wanted me to."

Katrina forced the fake cock back into Alan's mouth, making him gag slightly.

"Oh you'll have to get used to that too, Calvin loves it when I gag on his cock."

Alan felt his face flushing with embarrassment, strange how certain things triggered it more than others.

Katrina pulled the dildo out of Alan's mouth leaving him gasping for air.

"Come closer."

Alan moved forward on the bed, his hand still loosely wrapped around his cock.

"Do you like my underwear slave?" She said, rubbing her hands over her breasts.

"Yes Mistress, it's very pretty."

"But I bet you wish you could see my beautiful breasts don't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Such a pity you're submissive slave, Calvin would never 'ask' to see my tits... still, maybe you can earn the chance to see them, by edging for me."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Don't thank me yet slave, I want you to edge three times with a ten second gap in between each one, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

Alan stroked his cock hard and fast, taking himself to the edge of orgasm in a matter of seconds. He let go and looked at his Mistress who was watching intently while still

teasing her pussy with her fingers.

"1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10, go!"

Alan gripped his cock again and pushed himself right to the edge once more, almost taking it too far this time. He looked down at his aching cock, half expecting to see a flow of cum leaking from the tip, but miraculously he managed to hold it back.

"Well done slave that looked very close indeed..."

Katrina watched the seconds tick down on the bedside clock and then announced, "...9-10, time to start stroking again."

Alan grunted as he grabbed his shaft once more and started to stroke. His hand moved a little slower this time, conscious of how close he came last time to overstepping the mark.

"Don't leave too much margin slave, you never know when I might decide to grab your cock and stroke it a few times, it would be a terrible shame if you missed out on an orgasm because you weren't close enough to the edge."

Alan's grip tightened slightly and his pace quickened as he resolved to bring himself as close as he dare.

"I'm close Mistress," he panted.

"Good slave, stay right there and suffer for me."

"Yes Mistress," groaned Alan desperately.

Katrina leaned forward and reached behind her back, slowly undoing her bra before allowing it to fall away from her chest and down her arms, revealing her small but gorgeous breasts.

"Keep stroking slave, keep yourself right on the edge for me... wouldn't you love to stroke hard and fast and shoot all that hot, sticky cum you've got saved up in those poor swollen balls all over my beautiful tits?"

Katrina gently squeezed her left nipple with her right hand.

"Calvin cums on my tits whenever he likes, and he loves pinching my nipples when he's fucking me. When I try to do it to myself it hurts, but when he does it, it drives me nuts... that's strange isn't it?"

Katrina looked on as Alan continued to stroke his cock, his fingers barely making contact but still just keeping his arousal the right side of cumming.

"I know you'd love to cum on my beautiful breasts and lick them clean, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Mistress," Alan's voice was a dry croak.

"But slaves don't get to cum on Mistress's beautiful breasts do they?"

"No Mistress."

Katrina chuckled at the rueful tone evident in Alan's response.

"Oh poor slave, it's so hard being denied isn't it... carrying those swollen balls around for me for weeks or months on end, and on top of that knowing that even if I am feeling super kind and decide to let you have a proper, pleasurable, mind blowing orgasm... even then most likely there's only one place you'll end up coming. Where is that place slave?"

"On your gorgeous feet Mistress."

"That's right slave, on my beautiful feet. And I know that you truly adore my feet, and you love licking your cum off of them, because after all... that's the most 'appropriate' place for a slave to cum isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"But I know, deep down you want more don't you. As much as you love my gorgeous feet, you can't help but want to shoot on my tits, or my ass, inside my hot, wet pussy... I

bet you even sometimes dream about cumming on my face like Calvin does, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress..."

"Well I can't stop you dreaming can I? But rest assured, 'you' will never get to cum on my pretty face slave. Never in a million years."

Katrina observed her slave and his desperate attempts to stay the right side of the edge he was riding.

"I hope you're still close slave..."

"Yes Mistress, very, very close!"

"Good slave, it pleases me to see you like this, right on the edge but resisting the temptation for me. However, I am a little disturbed that my feet are not as desirable for you as I thought..."

"No Mistress, that's not what I meant at all..."

Katrina reached forward and placed her index finger across Alan's lips, silencing him.

"It's okay slave, I know you want to use my body the way a real man like Calvin would, but a real man wouldn't be kneeling in front of me, stroking his denied cock and edging for me would he?"

Katrina paused for a moment, looking directly into her slave's eyes.

"But that's okay, I can understand why you would fantasize about me, but back in the real world it's my job to make sure you still crave the parts of me that you are occasionally allowed to 'worship'. So maybe I should make cumming on my feet more of a treat for you, either by just denying you longer, or... perhaps making you cum in your own hand instead. I bet after cumming in your own hand a few times you would beg to cum on my beautiful feet wouldn't you? And just think how much easier it would be for you to lick it clean, certainly not as erotic for you... but a lot more humiliating, which I kind of like."

"Whatever pleases you Mistress." Replied Alan, desperately hoping that she wasn't serious.

"Good answer slave. You like being humiliated don't you?"

"Yes Mistress," said Alan, the familiar feeling of embarrassment colouring his face.

"That's good slave, because I intend to make you feel thoroughly humiliated the next time I see you... You can stop now."

Alan released his cock and took deep breaths, while Katrina reached forward and grabbed his balls.

"I bet I could squeeze the cum right out of these couldn't I?"

Alan didn't have time to respond before he felt Katrina's small, delicate looking hands start to tighten and squeeze his aching balls.

"Do you know what I want to do? I want to have you there when Calvin fucks my ass for the first time, so that I can squeeze your balls as he slides his fat cock inside me. Can you imagine how that would feel...? Watching his huge cock stretching my tight little asshole while my fingers squeeze harder and harder until you either cum or pass out. Just thinking about that is making me even wetter than I already am. Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

Katrina squeezed his balls for a few seconds more and then let go.

"But right now, I think it's you who needs fucking in the ass."

Katrina swung off the bed, moved behind Alan and out of his line of sight. He could hear her sliding something up her legs and then felt her climb on the bed and then saw her move in front of him.

"Suck it," said Katrina as she pressed the tip of her strap-on against his lips and pushed forward.

Alan opened his mouth and automatically closed his eyes as Katrina started to gently fuck his mouth.

"Open your eyes and look at me," ordered Katrina. "That's what Calvin tells me when he fucks my mouth. It makes it so much sexier don't you think... nowhere for you to hide."

Alan gagged a little as Katrina pushed the cock deeper.

"Oh that's hot, I love hearing you struggle, but just think... this strap-on is pretty small compared to Calvin's beautiful cock. You are definitely going to need to practice a lot more before you can take him on..."

Alan closed his eyes for a second and then remembered her orders and looked directly into his Mistress's eyes.

"What a slut you are slave, you're loving sucking this cock aren't you..."

Katrina grabbed Alan's head and held it still as she started to really fuck his mouth hard.

"My dirty little cock-sucking slave..." she said as she pumped his mouth with the strap-on prick.

"Take it all," she said pulling his head forward until the entire length of the strap-on was inside his mouth and his nose was pressed right into her mound. Alan gagged hard as the rubber cock invaded his throat and he found it impossible to breathe.

"Good boy," she said releasing him and allowing him to pull back. "Feels good to be 'used' doesn't it?" Then as if she had remembered something she moved forward again and wiped her cock all over his face.

"Calvin loves to mess up my make up when he's fucking me, he says it makes me look like a true slut."

Katrina moved away again, leaving Alan still gasping for breath, his cock still throbbing and desperate.