Katrina Pt. 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
From the Resort to New Zealand.
6.8k words
3.89
7.7k
4
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a transition story, not so sexy but very important to the Katrina Story. We finished the First Katrina Series, Katrina losing her virginity with Mike, at that resort in Australia. A big step for this young woman but there is much more to 'cum.'

The Second Katrina Series will take place across the Tasman Sea in New Zealand but she is still in Australia. This story takes her to that next country and sets things for her next sexy adventures.

Along the way she picks up some ideas about sex that will prove to be very useful her as she explores her own sexuality with many of the men New Zealand and Indian. So stay with me everyone. Like in the First Series, these stories will get more juicy as we move forward.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * *

From the Resort to New Zealand.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi, it is me, Katrina here.

I am sitting on a deck, under a sunshade, looking out over a beautiful valley towards the distant harbour. It is a lovely sunny day, the sunlight turning the trees into many shades of green, the blue sky reflected making the harbour blue as well, and there is a bird singing in the branches above me. A big white cat sitting in my lap.

Where am I? Yes, I am now in New Zealand. I am at Mike and Shanti's house on their deck looking out towards the harbour, the Manukau Harbour, I think Mike called it. I am sitting on their deck, a wooden platform built at the back of their house overlooking the swimming pool below. The kids are down there with Greeshma, Lizamoa's mother-law and Mary, Shanti's mother. They are having fun in the pool with the kids. I can hear the splashing of them and their laughing.

The cat is Mike and Shanti's. They call him Princess which is a girl's name, even if he is a boy. Not sure why they might use such a name but they had. I don't usually like cats, but for some reason, this one likes me and he will not leave me alone. Whenever I sit down he is there wanting to sit on my lap. Last night he sneaked into my room and when I woke up this morning he was laying on my bed beside me sleeping to my shoulder. Mike said he is just a boy and boys like sexy girls to sleep with. Ha! Ha! Mike, I don't think that is right.

So Joseph and Mike told me this morning, this letter is my job to be telling. It seems that my writing is almost as quick as Shanti is. The other girls are busy on their stories but Mike didn't put it like that, he said Shanti is busy but Amita and Hansini are still in disgrace. So that only left me. What about the other women, Jenny and Sharon from New Zealand or Mandara from India?

But my question back to you Mike is - What about all you guys? Why do we girls have to do the writing while you guys just sat there talking and drinking of the beer? You tell me that one.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Anyway, I am happy to do it. Peter has loaned me a laptop from the car yard, I am making good progress with it. Shanti has her own laptop and Amita and Hansini are using one Lizamoa loaned them. We are all spending some time this morning writing and then after lunch, we are going out for a tour around Auckland.

Shanti is busy working on her stories, Amita and Hansini are writing about their afternoon and night with Steve. They have just been reading out a part where one of them made the shape of a man's penis with the food on their plate and then they slipped it in front of Steve just before the waitress came and caught him. This is going to be a funny story too I am thinking. I am looking forward to reading it.

But now, for my story, Mike told me to tell of how we got from the Great Barrier Reef in Australia to Auckland in New Zealand.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The morning of the last day on the island, we had to be up early and ready to go by 8:00 am to catch our plane at 10:30 from the little island airport to the smaller city of Cairns. I like this city, it is a tourist place and very popular with Asian's too. I saw many of them around on the streets.

Then Steve had a surprise for us all. We took a short taxi van ride to the Kuranda Scenic Railway, where there was a train waiting for us. This was a journey up into the mountains with spectacular scenery, through tunnels and past waterfalls off the cliffs. We have some trains which are a bit like this in Indian but I have never been to one. A very nice trip but there was even better to come.

After lunch and a look into the town of Kuranda, we took the Skyway back down to the city. This is a gondola cableway and we were soon flying over the forest trees. At one place we stopped to get out and view the jungle from a boardwalk built high in the treetops. At another, we saw the beautiful Barron waterfall. Yes, Steve, this was a very nice part of our journey. Thank you for arranging of it.

By this time it was later into the afternoon and we had to be at the airport for our next flight. This flight was different because it was a larger plane and took us all the way to Brisbane. From here we took a couple of shuttle vans to our hotel on the Gold Coast. We planned to stay here for four days before flying on to Sydney.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

That afternoon we spent mostly around our hotel. I was sharing a room with Amita and Sarvesh again and it was a great room. We were on the twelfth floor and from the balcony, we had a view looking down and on to the beach and out over the ocean. It was a very nice place to be sitting outside enjoying a nice cool drink and admiring all the scenery and views.

Steve came to our room asking if we wanted to go swimming. Amita and Sarvesh didn't want to go but I was happy to say OK. Soon a group of us were gathered to go into the lift. At the beach, there were a lot of people compared to the beaches at the resort. I was happy I had worn my cover-up and skirt over my bikini.

We had a walk on the beach and had some exploring around too and ate a huge ice cream cone. It was then we decided it must be time for a swim. The others were ready to go and so I just slipped off my cover-up and skirt and I was ready too. It left me wearing just my bikini type swimwear. With the top like a bra and the bottom like panties, I had to be brave to expose so much of my body. Even if this bikini was more of the modest type, it was still a bit sexy to be wearing it in front of so many people.

It know, you might be saying, what is this silly girl saying about wearing such a modest bikini when many other women on this beach were wearing much more sexy. But, I am an Indian, from small town India where it is never seen a woman exposing so much of her flesh in public as I was with that bikini. Then I made my mind, this was the same as at the resort, there I had even going further and become naked so a bikini for me could be nothing here on this beach.

The water was good but I was surprised at how big and strong the waves were. They were so powerful they could almost knock me over. At one time an extra-large one did this and I was knocked off my feet. Suddenly some strong hands grabbed me pulling me up and I found myself in Mootie's arms, my body pressed against him.

"Take care, Katrina," his deep voice told me. "You will get washed away."

After that, I was careful to stay close to the men too.

I had a good time. It was a lot of fun playing in such a strong surf. I remember Shanti writing about the first time she had experienced this too.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Later, that evening, I was thinking about my day. Mostly, I was thinking about how those strong hands had plucked me out of the surf like I was a little doll. I could still feel those two arms wrapped around me pressing my breasts against his chest and my pelvis pressed against the hardness of his thigh. Yes, I was feeling those things and it is sexy to think of them now.

Of course, I am sure you all know where my mind was going with this. Next, I began to think, what it would be like to have to take the sex with a big man like that. What it would be like to see him naked and feel him inside me. Enjoy him fucking me with his extra big cock. Yes, I had noticed the size of him.

But then I was not with him - I was alone by myself, in my own bed. Quietly I slipped my fingers into my pussy, that is when I discovered my wetness. I was thinking of Mootie, I was stroking at me too. It was nice, it was sexy.

My cum burst to me and I tried to stop noise escaping my lips. I think I might have made a small moaning. I heard a noise. Then I lay there, not daring to move. There was a movement in the bed next to mine where Amita and Sarvesh were. Did someone catch me? I don't know.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

On the first full day of our Gold Coast holiday, we had an interesting tour. We were picked up at our hotel and for the first hour we had a quick tour around the Gold Coast area then we turned inland heading up into the mountains to explore Tamborine Mountain area. This was an area of rainforest, with some spectacular waterfalls and breathtaking views. On the way back we stopped at Mt Cotton Estate where some were enjoying some of their fine wines.

That evening we went out to a restaurant for a nice meal. After the meal, some of the group wanted to take a nice gentle walk back to our hotel while others wanted to go on to a club and disco. I was unsure which to do. I wanted to try the disco but Amita and Sarvesh were going back to the hotel.

"Come on," said Peter. "You will have fun."

"Go on, Katrina," Amita encouraged me too.

We arrived at the disco and my first impression was it was very crowded and very noisy too. But we found a table and soon we decided to try the dance floor. I was a bit unsure how to do this way of dancing as I am more familiar with traditional Indian dancing. But I followed what they did and soon I was having fun.

They had drinks but I decided not to take alcohol. Steve found me a fruit punch which tasted really nice. It even came with a funny little hat on the top which looked similar to what the other women were taking. I didn't realise how fast the time was going and it was nearly 2:00 am before we got back to the hotel. I quietly let myself into the room and quickly undressed and slipped into my bed being naked. I thought they were asleep until I heard Amita.

"Did you have fun, Katrina?"

"Yes, I did. It was exciting and a lot of fun."

"Did those guys take good care of you?"

"Yes, they were good Amita."

"I'm glad you had a good time. You better get some sleep because we have another early start this morning."

"Ok Amita," I replied. "Good night."

"Good morning you should say."

I giggled at that as I settled down to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I was just about to be sleeping when I heard a noise in the bed next to me. It was Sarvesh saying something and Amita giggled.

"Is she asleep?" I heard Sarvesh ask.

"Yes, I think so," came Amita's reply.

Trying to hide, I was looking. I watched Sarvesh pull the sheet back off Amita's naked body. I saw his hand touching her breasts and then move down to her pussy. She gave a soft moan as he touched her there. I could see his hand moving, working at her pussy. There didn't seem to be much foreplay so he must have found she was ready and wet for him. He rolled towards her, going on top of her as she grasped his hard cock and guided him into herself. She gave a deep sigh as he entered her. In that way, with him on top, they started fucking.

I was so excited by this that I reached for my own pussy, discovering how wet I was as I began playing. I was watching the fucking of this couple. I could see how they did it and how they were enjoying.

Suddenly Amita's eyes opened and she was looking straight at me. She saw my eyes were open before I could close them and she knew I was watching them. What I didn't realise was that she had noticed my hand moving under the sheet too.

I stopped. Looking at them in horror. I had been caught looking by her. Sarvesh had noticed her distraction and was looking too.

"You are awake, Katrina," he said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't..."

"Its ok Katrina," Amita said. "We like you looking. Makes it spicier for us too."

I just looked at them. I had been caught but they didn't seem to concerned by it. It was almost like they enjoyed me, wanted me to look.

"Come over and join us, Katrina," Sarvesh said.

I wasn't sure what he meant.

"Come on," Amita added. "We want you to lay beside us and watch. We don't mind. Come and watch us."

Suddenly I realised what they were asking. They wanted me to join them on their bed. Not to join in with their sex but just to watch them more closely. I was still a bit curious about sexual things so I decided to do it.

Pulling the sheet back off I revealed my fully naked body to them. I got out of bed, walked around to the other side and lay on the bed beside them. They began again and I was watching them closely.

"Do what you were doing before, Katrina," Amita said.

I looked at her a bit unsure.

"Play with your pussy while you watch us. Get yourself some fun too."

She wanted me to rub and play with my pussy. Get an orgasm for me. That was very bold but a bit personal. I'd never revealed to anyone how I did it for myself and now I was going to show them.

I lay back against the pillows, my leg nearest them laying flat on the bed, my leg away from them was raised and bent at my knee. This had the effect of opening my pussy wide for them to see. I knew Sarvesh was watching and I was willing to fully expose myself for him. Gently my hand moved down to my pussy. As I touched myself I discovered how wet I still was. My fingers found my lips, stroking along them until my passion overcame me and I pressed in deeper to begin fucking myself with my fingers.

Beside me, the naked couple were continuing. As Amita lay on the bed, Sarvesh was on top of her, driving into her with powerful strokes. I was surprised how aggressive he was being with her but she seemed to be taking it ok. Being so close with them I could see his body working as he fucked her. Seeing sex like this was new to me and I found myself enjoying the viewing. By now, she was overcome with her own passion and was responding to him, her body humping back up at him to meet his downward thrusts. She soon became quite vocal too which surprised me.

She cried out and bucked up at him. Her body wiggled around under him as she gave a couple of deep moans. I knew enough about sex to know Amita had just cum.

Sarvesh continued all the way through Amita's orgasm. His regular stroking, thrusting his cock deep into her pussy. As Amita recovered she began working with him again.

Meanwhile, I was getting there too. My pussy was soaking wet. You could hear how my fingers were thrusting into my juice. I wasn't unsure what was making me so excited but it was good. Maybe it was being able to watch them fucking so closely but also maybe it was they were watching me too. But it was having an affect on me, my own cum was building now.

It looked like Sarvesh was getting close. He was going faster now and giving a few deeper moans. His breathing was heavy too.

"Pull out, honey," Amita told him. "Cum over my body. Show Katrina."

"Ohhh," Sarvesh gave a groan.

As Sarvesh pulled out and began roughly wanking his cock, Amita took over with her hands roughly thrusting into her own pussy. Suddenly, Sarvesh began to cum. The white cum burst from him and flew all over the front of Amita. I was surprised at how much force there was as it came out. How much there was too. He made quite a mess over her.

Amita saw him, felt his cum landing over herself, gave a deep moan and cum again too.

That was just too much for me. My own cum burst over me. It was a big one. I must have cried out as it hit me. For a few moments, my mind was lost to anything but my orgasm. Then as I recovered I open my eyes to look, I saw them both looking back at me, smiling. I realised I was still laying with my naked body displayed and my legs wide open. I could have closed my legs from them but by now, I didn't care them viewing my complete pussy secrets.

"How was that, Katrina?" Sarvesh asked.

"It was great, Sarvesh," I replied. "A big one."

"It looked pretty good," he said.

"Were you watching me?"

"Yes, of course. Just like you were watching us."

That had been an interesting way of sex. I was actually happy they had watched me cum, excited they were watching and it had made my cum more intense. I learnt another aspect of sex that night. Showing off, displaying, performing sex in front of others and watching them performing for me.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The next day we were ready to go to one of the theme parks which the Gold Coast was famous for. Over the months before our trip there had been some discussion on which of these we should include in our visit. In the end, the final decision had been left to the two people who had been on the Gold Coast before Sarvesh and Steve. You did a good job guys. Everything was great!

For this day our plan was to spend the entire day at a theme park called Dreamworld. This was a huge place, and it actually had separate parks inside it. We had the children with us and so we decided to split into two groups. One group to take the children to their attractions such as Wiggles World and Nickelodeon. The other group would see the attractions more for adults.

I was with the adult group.

"What will we do first?" asked Steve.

"Whatever you suggest, Steve," Shanti replied. "None of us have been here, remember."

"Ok, let's do some rides first and then later we can go to the Wildlife Australia park."

Everyone seemed in agreement with this so we headed for the ride attractions. I think Steve's plan was for us to do the best rides before they got busy later in the day.

The three rides which stand-out for me was the roller coaster called Cyclone, the Big Drop and the Rocky Hollow Log Ride. We also went on the train ride, the vintage cars and the super V8 cars. Some of the girls were happy to watch on the more extreme rides but I was adventurous to try every one. The Roller Coaster was my best one. The big dropping one was a bit too scary. Lucky Steve had mentioned that I should wear some clothes which might get wet because on the log ride there was a big drop at the end into a pool and a splash. We did get a bit wet.

We all met again for lunch and we heard the kids had been having a lot of fun. They were all very happy too.

Steve was telling everyone about me on the roller coaster. I had been sitting with Peter because Jenny didn't want to go and Steve was in the seat in front.

"I think we should give Katrina first prize," he said.

"Yes," agreed Mike. "I think she was certainly the winner."

"Shanti came very close, Lizamoa did well too but there is no doubt Katrina is the winner," Peter added.

"Hey!" said Shanti. "What are you guys going on about?"

"The roller coaster screaming contest," explained Steve. "Katrina won it with the loudest scream."

"What? Were you guys measuring our screaming?" Lizamoa asked.

"Yes. We took a bet, to see who would be the best screamer."

"But I didn't scream much," I said.

"You bet you did. My ears were just in front of you. They still haven't recovered yet."

This brought a big laugh from everyone and I felt a bit embarrassed.

"Don't worry Katrina," said Amita. "Winning their contest shows you were enjoying it the most."

I smiled thanks back at her.

"Now who is going with the children for the afternoon?" Jenny asked.

"I will," said Steve.

"Steve!" said his wife Sharon. "Quick! Get a doctor I think Steve is sick."

"Lay-off Sharon," Steve replied. "You told me at the resort I had to do my part so now I'm volunteering."

"Probably he thinks before someone volunteers him," laughed Mike.

12