Katrina Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I offered to help too but Sarvesh said, "No Katrina. We can look after the kids. You go and have some fun."

"Really, I want to help," I said.

"No Katrina," said Mike. "You won the screaming contest remember, so your reward is getting to go to the wildlife park this afternoon."

This brought a laugh and nods of agreement from many of the group.

So during the afternoon we went and visited Dreamworld's Australian Wildlife Experience. They had a large collection of more than 800 native animals but my favourite was the koala bears. I even had my photo taken when I was holding one too.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

That evening we had another late night out when we went to a dinner followed by a cultural show. I found this interesting but some others in our party were not so happy with it.

One interesting thing happened at our hotel. The couples Jenny and Peter were sharing a two-bedroom apartment with Steve and Sharon. Next-door Mandara and Jeevan were with Brian and Mega. That night they made a swap so Jenny and Peter were now with Brian and Mega.

I said it to Amita it was funny why they were suddenly swapping.

She smiled at me and said, "Wake-up Katrina. There was more going on than just swapping rooms."

I hadn't thought of that. I then realised that they were swapping partners as well.

Later, I was laying within my bed and almost ready to sleep. I heard a soft knock at the door. Amita, who was still wearing her clothes so went to answer it. It was Shanti. Amita gave her a brief hug at the door and took a room key from her and left as Shanti came into our room.

She smiled across at me and said. "Hi." Then stripping her clothes, she joined Sarvesh within the bed.

Soon the began what became a very aggressive and energetic sex session. If I thought him with Amita was rough the previous evening, it was nothing compared to what he did with Shanti.

They didn't seem to mind me watching so I pulled back my sheets so I could play while I viewed them.

They did the girl on top position first with Shanti acting as the boss of him, holding him down as she fucked to him. There was hardly a break after that and he was on top fucking her that way.

I then watched as she played with him, using her hand and then her mouth to get him hard again so the could even do it a third time. This was the oral sex with her sucking at his cock until he made a cum inside her mouth. He finished with her laying back, her legs wide for him while he ate her pussy until she cum with a loud cry.

It was sexy to watch them. I think they might have allowed me to join in but they didn't ask me and I didn't ask them. I was just content to watch and learn more of more ways of taking sex, Almost all the time my fingers were working my pussy and during that evening, I made my own self to cum three times.

I was very contented when I dropped into my sleep and knew nothing until it was Amita shaking my shoulder to wake me in the morning. I didn't know when they had swapped back again and Shanti had gone back to Mike and Amita had come back to Sarvesh.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Next morning I asked Mega how her evening was and she then told me she was with Peter for that night and Jenny was with Brian. I think maybe they were doing too in the other double room.

Mega then surprised me when she said, "Peter is good in the bed. You should try him too, Katrina."

She was boldly suggesting I take sex with this other man from New Zealand. While I was surprised at her saying, I must confess I have thought of this too.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The last full day of our stay at the Gold Coast was mostly taken up with a visit to Sea World. This is also a very big theme park, but the main theme of this park was the sea and sea animals. I was interested in feeding the seals and seeing the white polar bears. They have two adult ones called Lia and Lutik and now two young ones called Hudson and Nelson.

Some of our group also got to go swimming with some dolphins and I took many photos of this too. But this park also had some rides too. I went on the Bermuda Triangle and my best favourite was the Corkscrew Roller coaster.

During the afternoon Sarvesh had a very special adventure for us. We took a jet boat ride which lasted almost an hour. The boat was very powerful and was going very fast and doing many tight turns too. It took us to where we were then to board a helicopter and had a ten-minute flight over the Gold Coast and back to where we had started in the jet boat. This short flight was the most exciting thing I had done. Looking at all the buildings and the beautiful beaches was so lovely also.

The evening was just a meal followed by an early night because we had an early flight the next morning down to Sydney.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Sydney is a huge city and we were there for only two nights before our international flight to New Zealand. On day one was a sightseeing morning and in the afternoon two interesting events. The first was a climb to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge. Not all of us were willing to do this but of course, I was determined not to be missing anything. The other was a harbour cruise. It was interesting to drive over this bridge, climb to the top of it and then sail under it as well, all in one afternoon.

On the second day, there was shopping for most of the day. One shop which I found interesting was called Wicked Weasel. This shop sold the sexiest bikinis I had ever seen. Us girls all tried on some and many of them brought as well.

I was not going to buy it until Mike came up to me. "What are you going to buy Katrina?" he asked.

"Oh I am not going to buy one," I replied.

"Why not? Don't you want a sexy bikini?"

"I have a bikini. I don't think I am needing another one."

"Yes, Katrina. You need a sexy one. Here let me buy one for you."

We then started looking for one. Mike knew what looked best on a girl too. He was telling which design was the best for my body shape too. Then he was suggesting which colour was the best for me. We were looking at one and he was holding it up against me and then I looked at saw Shanti and Amita looking at me.

They then saw me looking and came over.

"Mike is finding a bikini for me," I told them.

"He will make a good selection," said Shanti.

"It is not the only swimming togs you own which Mike chose, is it Katrina?" Amita said.

"What's this?" asked Mike.

"Katrina also has that red one-piece you brought for Lizamoa."

"Do you Katrina?" he said surprised. "I was wondering what she did with that. I haven't seen it since she came to New Zealand."

"Yes Lizamoa left it for me, but I am too tall, I gave it to Katrina."

"Of course! Now I remember," Mike said. "It was in your story, wasn't it?"

So we finally found one with a bit of help from Shanti and Amita. It was in the colour called line green. On top, it was very small showing much of my breasts and even smaller on the bottom with only the front and a string at the back. It was very sexy when I tried it and was viewing in the mirror.

So we decided to buy it. And Mike bought it for me. But he did give me the warning to be very careful where I was wearing it because when it became wet it would become very see-through. Anyway, such a sexy bikini I would be only wearing at a place where just close friends were also wearing sexy things.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning we left for the airport. This is where our group was dividing up. We were going on a flight which would take us to New Zealand and a bit later Mega and Brain with Jeevan and Mandara were leaving for Singapore and then on to India. They saw us to our boarding area before they had a two-hour wait for their flight.

It did not take very long to get to New Zealand only about two hours and Sarvesh had me into a window seat. For most of the journey, it was just the water then suddenly we were over Auckland. The sky was clear with only a few clouds so I had a perfect view. The whole city was there as we flew over it and on to the airport. After a very sharp turn, we were arriving at the airport.

I looked out to see the large sign 'AUCKLAND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.' Here I was in this new place, the country I had heard so much about, the furthermost I had ever been from my home in India. New Zealand, I was finally in the place I really wanted to go.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

It took a while to get through the airport. These people are very strict about bringing food items to New Zealand. Mike was telling it was because this was a farming country and they didn't want any pests to be arriving.

Two men met us at the airport and they had two vans waiting for us. Amita thought they might be working for Peter and Mike. They took us to Shanti's house where Amita, Sarvesh and I were going to stay.

Later we took Mootie and Hansini to Lizamoa's house where they would be staying. I went too and had a look at that house as well before we all returned to Shanti's house in the evening.

I stood outside in their garden and viewed the little waterfall. I was thinking about the story they told of being in the mud. Joseph came up behind me and I asked him about it.

"Over there," he said, pointing to an area of green lawn. "That was where the mud orgy was."

(For Literotica readers, see KiaKim12 for this story.)

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Now it is day two of our New Zealand visit. This morning we made a list of all the adventures from Australia. They then have given these stories to us to write. Shanti and Amita have been arranging this. Many of us have already completed a lot of our work so I am expecting to see Vol Seven completed very quickly. I hope so because I am looking to be reading it.

Like I said before, my story has been the trip from the resort until New Zealand. I have been able to do this and I also had two other ones as well. But for the many other New Zealand adventures. There are not mine to be telling, so I will not be saying about these except to say I was very happy with my stay in New Zealand.

I took so many photos during my whole trip that two times Sarvesh had to download the camera onto his computer because it was already full. When I made it back to India it was almost full for time number three.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

That is all for my story which now must be stopping.

So, Goodbye from Katrina and all who are in India.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * *

How Can I Please a Man?

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Hello from Shanti.

As Katrina explained in her story there were a couple of days before we began touring to other parts of New Zealand. During that time Mike was away at the car yard and Mootie was off with Joseph in the Waitakere Forest Park. Sarvesh wasn't interested in birds, bugs and bushes, as he put it, so he was catching up on his business interests in India. (Read: - sitting in a deck chair sleeping.)

We had just finished lunch and were sitting on the deck talking. Leaving the lunch things on the table the four of us girls had moved to some easy chairs. Soon Katrina came over to join us. As usual Princess, our cat was following behind her and jumped up on her lap.

It was nice being outside here with just a gentle breeze coming up the valley from the harbour. It was nice to relax with our friends.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

At first, our conversation was just about general things but soon it got interesting when Katrina began asking us about sex.

"How do I make a man happy within the bed?" she asked.

I was a bit surprised at the directness of her question and so I hesitated to reply. I looked over and noticed that Sarvesh had fallen asleep over near the other side of the deck. At least he wouldn't be listening.

"What do you mean Katrina?" I asked.

I had a fair idea of what she was asking but just wanted to be sure.

"When I have the sex with a man, I want to be sure he will enjoy it too."

"That is not such an easy question to answer, Katrina," I said. "Different men enjoy different things with sex, much the way us girls do. What is great for one man might not so good for another."

"Oh," she replied her face falling a bit. "I didn't know it was so complicated."

I think she was expecting a never-fail way of turning men on but it doesn't work like that, does it?

"The main thing you should do is to try and please him," Lizamoa explained. "Be good for a man and he will usually be good for you."

"But how will I know?"

"Watch them," Amita said. "By that, I mean, watch man you are with. Watch what they like and respond to. Experiment a bit. You will know, they will tell you."

"I hear you've already discovered some things Mike likes," I said.

"Yes I think so," Katrina replied. "He likes having his beard scratched."

I grinned, "Yes he'll let you do that for hours."

"Exactly!" Amita exclaimed. "That's exactly what you are looking for."

I added, "Of course the other men don't have beards so you must find what they like."

She looked over and smiled at me, nodding her head. I watched her hand gently stroking the cat sitting in her while she listened.

"That male on your knee is a good example. Scratch him on the head, just between the ears, gently now."

She did and Princess began purring loudly.

"See," I said with a laugh. "He'll be your friend for life."

"I think he is already," she giggled. "He can't leave me alone."

She continued while the cat continued purring so loudly all of us could hear him. Then she looked up at me and smiled. At that moment I think she realised she had learnt one of the big secrets of sex. I was pleased I had thought of that example. Pleased she now saw what we were telling her.

"Be bold, be adventurous," I told her.

Then Amita said something that sorta surprised me too. "Be bold and adventurous," she repeated again. "Many men, particularly men from India, don't know how to deal with that."

"Maybe even find it scary," Lizamoa added smiling.

"But they can't resist it," Amita continued. "They find girls like that exciting."

"Oh," Katrina said. "I didn't think that."

I could see she was listening carefully, taking it all in. I wondered where her life would go from here. Certainly, this trip had changed her in more ways than just losing her virginity. Anyway, I knew Amita and Hansini would take care of her back in India. Whatever happened, the man she married was going to end up with someone different from the average Indian girl.

I came out of my thoughts to hear Hansini saying, "Take each time you have sex as a new adventure. Try new things, new places."

"Like on the dining table?" Amita asked.

"Exactly," Hansini said. "It's all part of the fun."

The other two girls laughed.

"Yes and it was fun too," said Lizamoa.

"Lot's of fun," Amita added.

They all giggled again. I looked over and noticed Sarvesh had his eyes open. He closed them as he noticed me looking but I knew he had been listening. Naughty boy, Sarvesh!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

12