Katrina Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now press your pussy harder against the saddle each time the horse moves. Get your movements in time with the horse."

I watched her for a few moments and the look on her face told me it was having an effect. I smiled to myself as a dropped back a bit with Amita and Katrina to watch the fun. Amita and Katrina had both heard me talking with Hansini.

"Do you think she can do it?" Amita asked leaning close to me so her voice wasn't heard.

"I don't know. I hope so," I replied grinning.

The three of us watched Hansini working her pussy against the horse. The men up in front with the guide had no idea what was happening behind them. It was soon becoming more and more obvious that she was steadily building herself towards a climax.

Suddenly we saw her body stiffen and she let out a gasp. Well, part gasp and part cry. The three men up front, turned at the noise, looking straight at Hansini. She just sat there partly shocked and partly embarrassed by what had just happened, while the three of us women were giggling.

The guide looked at Hansini and then glanced down at her lap. He smiled. It was clear he knew exactly what had just happened.

Then the men turned and began moving on again. Hansini had dropped back with us now and as I came alongside her, I asked, "How was that Hansini?"

She was still looking a bit shocked. "The guide... He knew what I did," she said.

The Amita on her other side said, "All three of them figured that one out, Hansini. It was pretty obvious."

Then Mike came up behind us. "I can't take you girls anywhere without one of you getting into trouble, can I?" he said.

"Naughty girl," Sarvesh said.

"It was Shanti who showed me."

"Well that is a new trick Shanti," Mike said. "When did you learn to do that?"

"I didn't. I've never done it myself," I explained. "I just heard that it was possible."

"So you have never done that Shanti?" asked Amita.

"No, never," I replied.

"But you got me to do, Shanti!" Hansini said surprised. "You told me to do when you didn't even know it was possible."

"No, I just told you because I thought it might be possible. Now you have proved that it is."

"So Shanti you have got Hansini doing your little science experiments now?" Amita said.

"And you got Hansini into trouble too," Katrina laughed.

"Yes," I replied to both of them. "And she had fun too."

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

A while later the guide announced that it was time to turn back. He also said that we could ride in the water as the horses liked that. So soon we were riding the horses in the surf. It was fun with the waves flowing under the horses as they walked. I know the horses liked it too.

Then Katrina and Hansini went a bit deeper into the water. A larger wave came up and wet Katrina's jeans up to her knees. Soon Hansini was getting a bit wet too. They went in a bit deeper and suddenly an extra big wave washed right over their horse's backs. The girls were completely soaked. They both screamed with fright and then started to laugh.

I wondered about the horses but I suppose these were well trained and used to novice riders. I don't think that anything that happened on their backs would bother them.

Soon Amita had joined the girls getting as wet as they were. I went in a bit and got most of my jeans wet but I noticed the guys stayed in the shallow water. We continued along the beach with an occasional wave wetting us again. It was fun and I know the girls had a great time.

Then the guide was calling us out as we arrived at the track up through the pine forest. When we reached the sign the guide pulled our tops from his back. As he handed them back he said, "Better put these back on now. Some of our other customers might not approve of you girls like that."

He handed each of us our bikini tops, finally coming to Katrina. He sat watching her and I notice she took her time, playing with it, pretending to adjust it before she put it on. While she did she had an interesting little conversation with the guide. It went something like this:-

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Are you telling all the girls they can be with the tops off?"

"No, just what the sign says."

"I think you made the sign up."

The guide just laughed.

"See I knew it. Do many of the girls do?"

"Yes, many actually do. Even some who obviously don't usually go topless."

"Have any Indian girls done before?"

"No. Not on my trips."

"So this is the first you are viewing the Indian breasts?"

"Yes." He replied. "You girls are beautiful girls. You have beautiful breasts too."

"I am happy you were liking."

"Yes, I was. Thank you for showing them.

"You are welcome," replied Katrina. "I am happy to be showing too."

By now Katrina was just about to put her top on. She took her breasts in her hands. Holding them, displaying her nipples for him. "Do you like my nipples?" asked cheekily.

He looked down at them for a moment then his eyes returned to her face. "Yes," he said. "They are beautiful. So dark and so big."

"Big nipples are nice to suck. All the boys are liking them."

I was still listening, as were many of the others. I was surprised at just how cheeky and bold she was.

Now she was replacing her top. "Maybe if we had more time I would be letting you try but we must be getting back now," she said with a grin.

With that, she turned her horse and rode on in front of all of us. Not even waiting for the guide to lead. I could not see her face but I had the impression that Katrina was once again very pleased with her little bit of flirting.

For a moment the guide sat watching her in surprise before turning his horse to continue after her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Soon we were back at the horse pens near the car park. As we rode in another group were just getting ready to move off on their ride. I know they were looking at us with soaking wet jeans but dry tops. We got off our horses and gave them a pat. When we had thanked our guide we returned to our cars.

I know Amita and Katrina both had a lot of fun riding on the beach and into the water but I think Hansini had the most fun. When we had arrived back, we were still quite wet but since it was so hot we didn't bother changing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

From here we returned to our camp at Uncle Tom's farm. As we knew everyone, especially the kids were fairly tired, the first job for some of the women was to settle the kids down for a nap. Then many of us followed their example and had a nap too.

Mike and Steve went over to help Tom with the last two goats but when they got there they found that he had done them already so before long they were back at the camp too.

So the plan was to take it easy for the rest of the day as many of us were still suffering from the late night before.

But as will be shown as my story continues, not everyone took a rest even if they were sort of laying down.