Katrina's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you wet and feeling excited down there?" Martin said.

"No, do not ask me that," she complained.

He put his finger inside her once more. He took it out and showed her the moisture on it. She blushed. She had not released his cock as she held it possessively.

"Do you want me to put my cock into your pussy?" he asked.

"No one has done that to me before," She said.

"But do you want it," he asked.

"Yes, sir?" she said.

He pushed her back on the couch and kissed her. Her hand still holding his shaft greedily as he kissed her, forced his tongue into her mouth, and pinched her nipples. He bent to kiss her nipples and slowly kissed up to her neck. Then he kissed her mouth again, lovingly; she longingly kissed him back. They kissed for several minutes. He slowly teased her clitoris with his index finger. He tried to act as debonaire as the characters in the books he was emulating. She spread her legs wide to facilitate his touch. His desire demanded he rush, but he refused to hurry. She was breathing very heavily as was he. Her eyes looked into his wantonly. He knew she wanted it. She knew he was aware of her wanting. She was too horny to care anymore as he slowly lined up to her virgin sex.

"Are you ready to be taken by me?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she said.

She slowly helped him enter her, her reading knowledge now showing as an unbridled smile crossed her face.

"It feels so good," she said. She had fantasized endlessly about this moment.

"I know I love how tight you are," he said.

He was almost all the way in, but he stopped wanting to prolong the unique sensation of entering Katrina's virgin orifice for the first time. He had read of the romanticized importance of this moment and wanted to make the most of it. Her breathing stopped in anticipation. He could wait no longer, as he bottomed out in her tight hole. He just left it in not moving. She shivered while enjoying the fullness of him pulsating within her.

"Do you still want me to fuck you, Katie?" Martin asked. He knew neither of them was wanting to stop now; he just needed to hear her ascent.

"Please fuck me, Sir," she pleaded as she wanted more.

He began ramming her slowly yet relentlessly. She moaned loudly as his member forced her reddened bottom into the creaking fabric couch. He was slowly fucking her, wanting Katrina to enjoy her first experience. He thrust into her slow and steady as she writhed blissfully beneath him as he held her legs open by the backs of her knees. Her vaginal muscles contracted around his erect phallus as her feet drew invisible circles in the air with each impaling thrust. Soon their need became more urgent. He picked up the pace. His rhythmic pistoning overpowered her senses. Her mouth opened, fraught with pleasure; her moans became louder. His repeated thrusts were too much, and she screamed as she climaxed. He spent his seed rapidly into her unprotected womb. They collapsed together on the couch.

"Did you like that, Katie?" he asked.

"Yes, but no one calls me Katie anymore," she said.

"I do, next time I will demand more of you. I wanted your first time to be special," Martin said, emboldened by finally pleasing a woman undeniably with his cock. Martin was proud he had made her climax. He felt manly.

"Thank you, sir," she said.

She wished to be a love slave, even though Martin had not referred to her as such.

He kissed her and forced his tongue into her mouth. She kissed him back.

"I must now finish the spanking your naughty bottom," he said.

He pulled her over his lap and spanked her twenty times in quick succession with his hand. It hurt her sore naked bottom. He let her rest and then gave her an additional ten painful swats. She climaxed again as she began to cry. He stopped spanking her.

"I must punish you when you are disobedient," he said soothingly.

She could not understand why she climaxed during the spanking, is there something wrong with me? She wondered. Do I prefer the pain or the humiliation, perhaps the combination of the two?

He kissed her tears away from her cheeks. When they were dried, he kissed her mouth, lovingly again. He forced his tongue into her mouth as he loved her tender lips. She kissed him back. They kissed for several minutes. He pulled on her nipples once more, and her body was responding beyond Katrina's control. She felt lost in heightened sexual euphoria. As he kissed her nipples again, she climaxed from the intensity of the sexually charged experience. Her uncontrolled carnal reactions embarrassed her.

"Now we need to get dressed and take you shopping," he said.

Katrina stood to dress on wobbly legs; she could hardly stand. They both put their clothes back on. However, Katrina did not have any underwear. She felt passionate, sexy, and vulnerable nude under her clothes. The cloth of her blouse stimulated her erect nipples, and Katrina longed for him to make love to her again. She could feel his seed still within her sex. It made her even hotter with lust.

"Does it make you excited, not having panties to wear?" he asked.

"Yes, it does," she admitted reluctantly.

"I am going to buy you a bunch of lingerie, but some days I will require you not to wear any. Does that excite you?" Martin asked.

"God, yes tremendously, so," she quietly admitted. She looked down, trying not to see what he might be thinking of her naughty admission.

The wind tried to blow her skirt up as they entered the company garage. Katrina forced it down before the security guard saw her exposure from his gate shack. Katrina was shocked by how exciting she found this close call.

They drove his 12-year-old white Peugeot car to the local high-end department store off Geary. In the lingerie department, Martin picked out several bras and panties, making sets. The good thing about Katrina's sexy lithe body was the variety available in her size. He put together several black sets, one red, one blue, one teal, and one burgundy colored set.

"We will buy you more after we find out the color that suits you best," he said. He liked the idea of having a live doll to dress as he wished.

"Yes, sir," she said. She was thrilled to have so much sexy new underwear. She had never been able to buy women styled lingerie before. She was shy and did not like doing things like this. Without Martin, she never could make these purchases. Her mother bought such things for her. Her mother's strict upbringing had left its stunting toll on Katrina.

"Now I will buy clothes and stockings. I want you to look sexy when I see you," Martin said.

He went to the dress rack and pulled off three red dresses. He held one up to Katie, and He put it back on the stand. He tried the next one and put it back on the frame. He held the third one up to her.

"Yes, this is the one. You are a size eight?" Martin asked.

"Yes, I am," she said.

He did the same with several blue dresses until he found the one he preferred. He did the same with black. Then he did the likewise with two floral prints. He picked out seven dresses in all. Then they went to the shoes, and she tried on the shoes he liked. He picked out several high-heeled styles for her.

"Take the dresses and wait for me at the dressing room," he said.

He went and picked out ten pairs of thigh-high stockings to match the various dresses. He went to the cashier and purchased the underwear, shoes, and thigh-high hosiery. He went to the dressing room. He handed her a black bra and panty set that he had just purchased. A female sales associate came over to make sure they were not stealing.

"I already paid for everything here but the dresses," Martin said.

"Okay, you cannot return underwear after it is worn," the sales clerk said.

"I know that is why I purchased it already," Martin showed the receipt.

"Let me see how it fits open the curtain a little," he said.

She opened the curtain a crack; he peeked inside the dressing both. She had removed the destroyed pantyhose. The underwear looked fabulous on Katie; the black contrasted with her pale skin. The crescents at the tops of the back of her legs were still red from the spanking.

"Very nice, it looks very sexy," he said. Katrina did not want him to see her this way. Her shyness remained.

He handed her the pile of dresses. She put the black one on first and came out. It looked good on her. One by one, she modeled them all, and his taste proved right every time.

"I love how good clothes look on you, Katie," Martin said.

"Are you going to buy all these for me?" she asked. These dresses were the nicest she had ever received.

"Yes, and I will call you every day to tell you what I want you to wear," Martin said.

They went to the cashier and paid for the seven dresses. They went out to his white French car.

"I will give you a ride home," he said.

"Okay," she said.

She gave him the address in the avenues, and he drove her home. Martin only lived ten blocks from her. When she was about to get out of the car, he took her unlocked phone and dialed his number with it. He pressed the call button.

"I do not want you riding the bus anymore. I will pick you up at 8:00 am. Be a good girl and throw away the plain underwear and the pantyhose. Do not masturbate unless I tell you to," he said as he reached over to grope her through the new black panties. "This belongs to me now. I will call you at ten O'clock."

Katrina spread her legs to allow his fingers to do as he pleased. His finger slipped under the cloth and found her clitoris. He rubbed her nub forcefully and possessively, and she climaxed. Katrina noticed Martin's heavy breathing as he watched Katrina writhe; Martin was fascinated by her reactions. She looked at his stiff member in his pants and wanted to pull it out and play with it. She was still shy could not bring herself to request such a thing.

Katrina left the car, and Martin sighed, letting his fake worldly persona relax. He was not as experienced as he feigned to Katie. For the first time in his life, Martin was thankful for his stepsisters and his previously useless knowledge about women's apparel. He only learned so much about women's clothes due to his shopping trips with his stepmother and stepsisters. His stepmother dragged him along on such dull excursions for years.

His father had remarried his fashion-obsessed secretary, Jessica after his mother had discovered the affair. Jessica had two daughters from a previous disastrous marriage; they were older than Martin. Some of his formative years spent bashfully playing in the fore-mentioned racks of women's apparel stores.

Martin hoped he had seemed like a man of the world to Katie. Katrina had realized he was only slightly more knowledgeable than her, but she was still quite impressed. Martin had accomplished his other mission regardless, Katrina, his long time secret crush, would have a sexier wardrobe. Though he was somewhat afraid, other men might now notice her.

Katrina was still horny after taking care of her mother. She had struggled to focus on the necessary tasks. She longed to masturbate as she lay in bed. Katrina's phone rang at ten O'clock.

"Hello," Katrina said.

"Hello, Katie, my toy," he said.

"Hello, Sir," she said.

"Did you do as I asked?" he asked.

"Yes Sir, I threw it all out, including the pantyhose," she said. All the pantyhose she owned had run in them anyway. He had ruined her last good pair.

"Good, I want you to look sexy," he said.

"Yes, Sir," she said. She was happy he found her sexy, yet bright red with shame.

"How is your mother?" he asked.

"Not good, Sir, the medication causes her to sleep most of the time," she said.

"Does she have a nurse from hospice?" he asked.

Martin had gone through the same thing when his mother died seven years prior. His birth mother had taken a long time to lose her life to bone cancer. He inherited his mother's house when she went, but also her medical bills. He had remortgaged the house to afford to pay them as well as the inheritance taxes. Many bonuses later, he had paid the debt down to almost nothing.

"Yes, it is getting close to the end. The doctor just wants to keep her comfortable now," she said.

"I am sorry," he said.

"Thank you, Sir. What do you want me to do," she said. She wanted to be obedient to him and not face the sad finality of her mother's illness.

"Do you want to play with yourself?" he asked.

"Yes, I do that every night," she said, humiliated by that admission.

"Not tonight, I want you horny for me tomorrow," he said. Martin planned to refrain from his daily routine masturbation; he wanted to be virile for Katrina.

"Yes, sir," she said. She desperately wanted to touch herself but honored her word to Martin, agonizingly

"I want you to wear all red tomorrow. The red dress, stockings shoes, and underwear," Martin said.

"Yes, sir," she said. Katrina enjoyed Martin controlling her. She did not masturbate, enjoying being a good toy. Her mind had become obsessed with pleasing Martin; Katrina wanted to be more, his Slave. Her clitoris ached for her touch, but she did not succumb to the beseeching habitual temptation.

"Goodnight, Katie," he said.

"Goodnight, Sir," she said.

The next morning Martin pulled up in front of Katie's house. Katrina smiling, walked out, and got in the car, and he drove towards work.

Katrina had bags under her eyes from an erotic dream disturbed night. She could not ever remember being this sexually charged.

"Are you wearing red panties?" He asked.

"Yes, I am," she said.

"Lift your skirt and show me," he said.

Katrina lifted her skirt. She blushed as she showed him.

"You are a good toy," he said.

"I want to be your Slave, not just your toy," Katrina blurted out, nervously wishing she could retract her words immediately.

Martin wanted that also but was thus far too self-conscious to demand it. He could smell her sexual arousal.

"Will you be my slave Katie?" Martin asked only due to her prompting. Martin felt odd, just voicing the word slave. His long-held slave fantasy is now a nearing reality; Martin had no idea of how to live it out. He asked Katrina to be his Slave as a question instead of ordering; it revealed everything.

"Yes, Master," Katrina," said.

He had placed three envelopes in the glove box, and each one had different potential tasks and conditions for Katie to fulfill.

"Open the glove box. Pick one of the three envelopes and open it," Martin said.

She took the middle envelope and opened it.

"Read it aloud," he said.

"Remove your panties and leave them in the glove box. You must stay like that until the ride home. You will find five excuses to show me your pussy. Of course, after work, you will come to my office again for my sexual pleasure. Sir signs it," she read.

He pulled into his space in the garage at work. Katrina pulled her new red panties down her legs with a struggle sitting in the car. Her skirt was in the way. She placed them into the glove box.

"Lift your skirt so I can see," he ordered.

She lifted her skirt. She was very excited about this. Martin using his phone, took a picture of her with her sex exposed.

"Just taking this for my records," he said.

"You won't show that to anyone?" Katrina asked her face looking concerned.

"Not if you good and do as I say precisely," he said, showing her the picture.

"I will do as you wish, Sir," she said.

"We better get into the office," he said.

They rode the otherwise empty elevator together. Katrina turned to him and kissed him, and he kissed her back.

"Thank you for my new clothes, sir," she said.

"I have returned the money, and no one will ever know Katie," he said.

"What will I do to repay you?" she asked.

"Everything my heart desires," He said.

"Yes, sir," she said.

She lifted her skirt and showed Martin her sparsely haired slit. Her embarrassment showed on her face.

"That is one time, sir," she said, holding her skirt up.

"You may put your skirt down," he said.

He never thought the shy, reserved Katie would show herself in the elevator. The elevator opened. They exited and began their duties.

She should begin her paperwork, but she was far too horny. She wanted to obey Martin more. She headed for his office.

"I need to ask Mr. Wellington a question," Katrina said.

"I will ask him if he can see you now," Shea said.

She asked through the intercom.

"He says you may come in now," Shea said.

Katrina entered the office, and she lifted her skirt. He smiled as he noticed the moisture on her sex.

"Do not drop your skirt until I tell you to," Martin said

"Yes, sir," she said.

The prolonged exposure embarrassed her, yet fascinated her simultaneously.

"I think it would look much sexier shaved," Martin said as he continued to look at her most intimate part.

"That would be very embarrassing, Sir," she said.

"I would like you that way. Are you refusing to want what I want?" he asked.

"No, sir," she said.

Martin locked the door and went into his executive bathroom and came back with a shaving kit. Maybe there is hope for him as my Master, Katrina thought.

"Take off your dress. I do not want to get anything on it," Martin said.

Katie took off her dress, and Martin lifted her onto his desk. He pushed her legs open and trimmed her pubic hair off with scissors. Then Martin lovingly lathered her mound and labia; Martin shaved her gently and carefully. When he finished shaving her sex smooth, he wiped it with a towel. Then he licked her gently with his tongue. Katrina had never had a man's tongue in her pussy before. His tongue separated her labia and probed deep within her.

"Oh, that feels so good," Katrina said.

His tongue thrust in and out of her like a penis as she moaned loudly. He licked her clitoris as she grabbed his head in her ecstasy. His long wet tongue was edging her closer to an orgasm. He increased the pressure as he licked, and she began to uncontrollably quiver as spasms overpowered her. Katrina had just experienced the most intense orgasm of her life.

"Thank you, Sir," Katie said. He is so thoughtful, too thoughtful for a master, Katrina thought.

"Did you like that?" Martin asked.

"Yes, Sir, no one has ever done that to me before," Katie said.

"I have never done that before either," Martin said.

"I thought you had a lot more experience than me," Katie said.

"Not really, I have only had sex one other time, and it was swift. It was over almost before it started," Martin said.

"Was it with a prostitute?" Katie asked. Her female intuition was tingling.

"Yes, my father wanted to make me a man. So he took me to the bunny ranch for my eighteenth, and the pro just wanted to get paid. It was not very satisfying," Martin admitted. The whole thing had backfired; Martin's poor performance only made him more unsure around women.

"Can I repay you by sucking your cock?" Katie asked.

"Yes, but we better get back to work now. Do not forget you still must show me your pussy three more times," Martin said.

Katrina took off her bra before putting her dress back on. She handed it to Martin. Now she was nude under her dress other than thigh-high stocking.

"You can keep this until I pay you what I just promised," Katie said.

She wanted the dress material to tease her erect nipples for the rest of the day. Her sexual boldness was increasing due to Martin's reaction to her body. Katrina now felt sexy because Martin found her so.

"Do not touch yourself before you come back," Martin said.

"Yes, Sir, I will get back to work," She said.

"Good girl, I love you," he let slip out.

"Is that just an expression, or do you mean it?" Katrina asked.

"I did not say it on purpose, but I must mean it. It seems a Freudian slip after all," Martin said bashfully.