Katrina's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina kissed his lips before she turned and left his office. I think I love him too, Katrina mused. The air hitting her shaved sex felt fantastic. She liked it without hair; it was so much more sensual.

At lunch, she came back to show her pussy. Once inside Martin's office, she lifted her skirt.

"No, take your dress off again," Martin said.

Katrina locked the door and removed her dress. Martin suckled her right breast.

"No, I want to suck you now," Katrina said backseat driving the relationship.

"Okay, I have never had anyone do that to me before," Martin said.

Katrina went to her knees and unbuckled his belt and unzipped Martin's pants. She pulled the pants down and also his underwear. His cock was erect as it had remained since the morning. Katrina took the head of his penis into her mouth. She licked his urethra just as she read to do in a book. Martin gasped as her soft tongue licked his sensitive hole. It felt so good he struggled to keep his eyes open. She started to move her mouth up and down over his rigid shaft. Martin's cock began to pulsate. Martin loved the look of her beautiful mouth wrapped around his cock. He did not try to gag her with his cock as a selfish master should. He was not forceful enough to demand that.

"That feels so good," Martin said.

Katrina could feel the veins rubbing on the walls of her mouth. He was getting close, and she caressed his balls with her right hand's fingers. He could not contain his excitement, and after only minutes, he ejaculated into Katrina's mouth. She swallowed his seed and smiled up at Martin.

"I have wanted to do that since I read about it in a racy novel. Even after I was eighteen, I was not allowed to read such things, but I secretly did anyway," Katrina said.

Martin pulled Katrina up to her feet, and he kissed her. She kissed Martin back. He could taste his residue in her mouth as his tongue explored her mouth. Lunch had passed, and they needed to get back to work. She pulled her dress back on and turned to leave. He pulled his pants back up and fastened his attire.

"I love you too," Katrina quietly said as she left. Though neither of them knew enough about love to be sure, it was not just an immature crush. She only wished he was more forceful with her.

She recalled how they had longingly looked at each other the past few Christmas parties. Neither of them marshaling the courage to speak to the other, secretly wishing not to be so timid. They liked each other a while, but only distantly through work. Those days were over, and all her thoughts of how kind he was were real, too real. If Martin was to remain her master and remain his Slave, she hoped he could pull that off.

She knew that she would not be able to flash her pussy two more times without causing suspicion. She hoped he would spank her for her disobedience after work. The rest of the day dragged on; she longed to rush to Martin straight away. She was so wet between her legs as she struggled to focus on work.

After five o'clock, all the workers left rapidly. As soon as they were gone, Katrina rushed back to Martin's office. She locked the door and removed her dress. Martin kissed her, and he hurriedly removed his shirt, then his pants. Martin soon stood naked, kissing Katrina. Although disappointed in the lack of a spanking, she was still horny.

"We must hurry, I have to get home to Mother," Katrina said.

He pushed her onto the couch and entered her lovingly. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled his cock home, and they thrust against each other in a heated animalistic exchange. Martin and Katrina climaxed as one.

"I hate to get dressed," Martin said.

"I know, but the nurse must go home soon," Katrina reported.

They sadly redressed themselves and went to the car. She retrieved the red panties out of the glovebox. He hated to see her put them back on. He drove her home, and she kissed him before leaving the vehicle.

"I will call you at ten," Martin said.

The next day's envelope had written on it, " Open in my office at lunch." At lunch, she brought the white envelope to Martin's office. She opened it and read it aloud. "Take off all your clothes and sit directly in front of the window. Masturbate for whatever audience you attract fro the adjacent building," signed Sir.

As the note said, Katrina did as soon three men had their noses pressed against the adjacent high rise glass. The building's footprints separated by just sixty-five feet, and the floors stood almost eighty feet from the ground. Three levels across from the window could potentially see her perverse display. Katrina was thrilled by the audience, though thankful that it was lunchtime, and most people had left both buildings. Each of the viewers was in individual private offices, and they all pulled out their cocks to masturbate as well. Katrina could just see each penis, though the glass obscured details at such distance. A well-dressed woman from the floor below the three men noticed naked Katrina as well, and the unknown woman reached into her pantsuit bottoms to finger herself as well. Katrina wantonly fucked herself with her fingers for the lust consumed audience. Katrina soon convulsed in orgasmic bliss as the three men shot their pearly liquid onto the interior side of the large bluish modern glass panes.

Martin, now nude as well closed the blinds and pulled Katrina to the couch. He proceeded to make love to her again. He parted her legs and rammed away inside her willing flesh, as the sex addicts satiated one another. She loudly moaned as they consummated their animalistic lust. Martin hoped Shea had not returned from lunch yet as they both climaxed as lunchtime ended.

The next day the note said, "Have sex with me in the supply closet."

Katrina found Martin at lunch and pulled him into the closet. It was small, and they would have to do it standing up. She undid his belt and pulled his underwear down, exposing his rigid member. Katrina had previously removed her panties and left them in her desk drawer; she guided his erection into her sex.

"Fuck me, stud," Katrina said.

They thrashed about against the supply shelves. They both came quickly due to the intense vulnerably of the location. The two lovers fixed their clothes, and Shea was right outside the supply closet as they left. She must have heard them though her face revealed nothing. The two lovers went back to work.

A week of sexual games ensued. Katrina and Martin liked the no panty flashing game so much they played it again. Again she had only managed to flash her pussy four times during the day. Martin had not spanked her the time before due to her inability to accomplish the simple tasks. This time he reddened her bottom nicely, and she climaxed from the spanking.

The night of the day, Martin enlivened by the flashing game, the nurse had left, and she had finished feeding her Mother soup, she used her phone to take a picture of under her lifted skirt. She sent it to Martin with the inscription, "This is the fifth time, Master."

"Good girl Katie," he texted back. He wished he had texted 'Slave' instead of 'Girl' as soon as he sent the message. He had already spanked her, so he wondered what her game was.

"Mother is asleep if you want to come and ravish me," Katrina texted back.

"I will be right over," Martin texted.

Katrina was a very horny girl and was addicted to masturbating, and Martin binged on solo sex as well. Another long lonely night without sexual activity seemed horrendous, and she was happy Martin had agreed to come over. Martin pulled up to the house and parked the car. He walked up to the door, and Katrina opened it before he could knock. She held her finger over her lips. Martin entered the two-story house, and Katrina's mother was asleep in a hospital bed in the living room. He remembered it was the same for his mother at the end. It was too difficult to get an invalid up the stairs.

They crept up the stairs to Katrina's room. Her room looked as if she was still in high school, the walls still covered with teen idol posters. The only thing that changed from a high school girl's bedroom was her CAL diploma; it dated 2011, only three years prior. They made out on her bed. Martin and Katrina, both very late bloomers, had never done this while either of them was teens. It was kind of fun to imagine they were naughty highschool teens. Katrina quietly played music from the 90's era to add ambiance to their fantasy. Soon the were heavy petting, and Katrina let out a quiet moan as Martin fingered her sex.

It was getting late, and they were getting ever more turned on. Martin pushed Katie onto her back, and Martin's cock entered her moist pussy as they made love again. Katie quietly moaned as Martin used his cock to ram her tunnel. Her twin-bed was creaking from their combined weight. Her legs wrapped around his muscular waist as the two satiated their desire to an excellent mutual finish; they fell asleep in one another's arms on the twin-size bed. Hours later, they woke up and redressed to sneak Martin out of the house.

They went back downstairs, and as he kissed Katrina goodbye, Katie's Mother opened her eyes. She had caught them kissing, and she smiled weakly.

"Who is here, Katrina?" Her mother asked.

"This is Martin, mom," Katie said,

"I am glad to meet you. I am Rosemary," Katie's Mom said quietly.

"I am Martin," He said.

"Is this the man you told me was too shy to ask you out?" Rosemary asked.

"Yes, Mother, and we still have not gone on a date," Katie said truthfully.

Her mother must have sensed there was more to the story than Katrina said.

"Promise me you will take good care of my Girl," Rosemary said.

"I promise I will," Martin said.

"Good, I do not have long. I want to know Katrina will be loved," Rosemary said.

Martin began crying, and so did Katrina.

"I will love her forever," Martin said earnestly.

It was then that Rosemary went to sleep for the last time; Rosemary had been holding on to make sure Katrina would be alright. Rosemary stopped fighting the pain and slipped away. They both watched her die in front of their eyes as terminal cancer won another victory. Katrina checked her mother's pulse and called the ambulance. Martin and Katrina cried in one another's arms. Martin remembered the pain of his mother's death vividly as he embraced Katie.

When the ambulance came, the medics verified what Katrina knew already. They did not take the body. Rosemary was beyond help; she was clinically deceased. Martin called the mortuary, and they came for Rosemary. Martin resolved to help Katie to take care of the details. He tucked her in like a little girl as she slept lightly, wracked by grief.

The next day the casket and funeral arrangements had to be made; neither made it work. Katrina's deadbeat father never came, not even to the funeral. The entire floor closed for the funeral, and also, the CEO Felicity Hedwig attended. It was rare for her to appear at such things; she was a very busy and demanding woman. She was not known to show such care for underlings.

Nine weeks later, Rosemary's house had sold, and Katie now lived with Martin. The two assumed they would marry, though they were starting to wonder if it was the perfect match. The usual differences of toothbrush placement and dish arrangement were grating one another. It looked as if their lives would be average, and sex had become much more vanilla. It was still fantastic, but now they shared a bed, it was always available to them. It was an odd few months as Martin allowed her to grieve; this was detrimental to Katrina's needs. She wanted more demands for her from him.

Months after living together, they yet had not pulled the trigger on getting married. They had not even brought themselves to make any wedding plans, Katrina was having doubts, but she figured nothing is ever perfect and wanted to keep living with Martin. They still seemed to love each other even though it was far from the continual white-hot romance they had expected.

Martin loved the sex but honestly found Katrina as boring as himself when it came to conversation. He, too, wondered what they could see in one another in the distant future. The necessary verbal exchanges to have a thriving romance were missing, and Martin nor Katrina could change that.

On the day of destiny in 2015, Katrina was not wearing any panties. She was planning on reinitiating the master-slave flashing game with Martin at work. Neither of them was much for conversation, so wild sex was the only lifeline they had. She wanted Martin and herself to remain happy with one another, and kinky sex would have to hold their interest. She did not want future children to be the only thing that held them together; she had witnessed that train wreck with her parents. Her father had left the day after her 16th birthday and not spoken to Katrina or her mother since.

It was on that Friday, the wheels of ordinary life came off. They both received a call at their work stations from the CEO's assistant, Audrey, to report to the CEO's office just before quitting time. She informed the two lovers at around nine am that Felicity Hedwig, the Corporation's CEO, summoned both Martin and Katie. Audrey told them to report at 4:45 and not to be late. The call, of course, ruined Katrina's plans to initiate the game once more. She was now much too worried to think of sex.