Katrin's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Katrin suffers and calculates escape.
9k words
4.17
3.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captain Asen Milkov looked down at the two Germans. The female had half her arm ripped off above the elbow. She sat there making small moaning sounds, while watching the blood drip out onto the snow. Her male companion lay flat on the ground. He had a bullet wound through the back of his neck and wasn't moving.

"Shut those fuck'n dogs up," Milkov yelled to the handler, angry about what they'd done to the woman.

The party of Bulgarian soldiers had intended to hunt boar; departing before dawn, as was their routine. However, as they were about to leave the compound, Corporal Elgin had come running over to say he'd received a message from their informant. He'd told Elgin about deserting two Germans in the forest and gave the position. Normally Captain Milkov would delegate this task. However, because they were already prepared to leave, he'd decided his small group of four, with the addition of two dog handlers would take care of it. Knowing the forest well, they'd easily located the pair.

"Who would have thought we'd have two groups attempt the wire so close together, in the middle of winter, Zogrov? Are they crazy these Germans?" Milkov wondered out loud, to his Sergeant.

"Maybe!" his Sergeant opinioned, with his usual brevity.

"But this is not good Sergeant. She's attractive and would have made a nice addition to those already warming our beds. But those dogs have ripped half her arm off. She's no use to us and the Stassi don't like wounded Germans, even if they have tried to go through the wire to the West."

"The Stassi don't like dead Germans either... but what's to be done" Sergeant Zogrov added.

Milkov looked at his Sergeant to confirm his meaning. Zogrov returned the look, without expression, and Milkov knew what must be done. He often delayed in such cases; was aware his Sergeant knew this, and that the other soldiers knew it as well. He felt them all watching him intently, their respect for their superior officer being paper thin. Milkov steeled himself and turned back to the wounded woman. He drew his pistol.

"No!" the German woman managed to gasp, her eyes widening in terror, before Milkov shot her in the forehead.

She slumped to the ground. Milkov looked again to the Sergeant, who drew his own weapon and shot the prone man in the back of the head. The Germans were clearly dead, but the pair looked to the two veteran soldiers who accompanied them. They too drew their pistols and shot the prone bodies. Finally, the dog handlers did the same.

"Good!" said Milkov, aware they were now all equally implicated. "Have someone bring the sled out and retrieve the bodies before dark, or the wolves will get them."

They left the bodies lying there and headed back to the camp, trudging through the deep snow. No one spoke.

Asen Milkov didn't like putting people to death at close range. The terror in the victim's eyes, in their final moment, reminded him of the look in his mother's eyes, when he'd gone to her house, raised his pistol and shot her dead. In addition, the young woman had been attractive; he would have liked to fuck her, but her arm was gone and he already had a German woman waiting in his cabin. As they continued in silence, his unease turned to anger. He looked to rationalize his actions.

"What to do. A full camp; wounds to tend. We are not Doctors. Nothing for it! They deserved it! Fucking German traitors," he rambled on in his head, becoming increasingly agitated.

Once back at camp Sergeant Zogrov barked orders at his soldiers to go and collect the bodies. Milkov glanced toward his cabin. He knew who awaited him there, but his need for alcohol was stronger. He moved to the mess for a drink, which would help quell his disquiet over the morning's events.

Looking out the window of the cabin, Katrin saw the glance. Her host looked angry and she felt some trepidation. That morning she'd risen, stoked the fire and sat at the small table watching out the window. She'd tried to make some sense of the previous day, following her capture. It had been her choice to come to the commanding officer's cabin, for fear she would have to service many soldiers if she did not. The Bulgarian had got her to pleasure him with her mouth. Katrin was well practiced at this task, and she felt he'd been satisfied with her efforts. However, later he'd returned to the cabin smelling of sex. This perplexed Katrin and she was further puzzled by his leaving the cabin early. As she looked out she saw Corporal Elgin carrying a tray, walking toward the cabin.

"Ahh you are up Fraulein," Elgin said, entering and placing her breakfast tray on the table. "Your Captain returns, but he is not happy."

"Why?"

"That is no matter for you. He will drink for an hour or more and then return to the cabin. You must be ready."

"Ready! How do you mean?"

"He is not pleasant or loving when in such a mood. Ready yourself like a woman needs too for such a man. Here; use this; it will help," he said handing her a tube.

"What is this?" Katrin asked, unable to read the title on the tube.

Elgin looked embarrassed and delayed answering for a few seconds.

"The woman puts it on her... intimate part. It makes it easier for her to accept the man."

"Oh!" exclaimed Katrin, taking his meaning. "And why are you holding such a thing?"

"I hold the camps medicine box and stock it with what I wish. When I'm able, I provide this to the women, such as you, who stay at the camp. You must put it on yourself. It will help. The rest is up to you. Do not deny him. That would be bad. After he leaves, I will return," Elgin ended and departed the cabin.

For some time Katrin toyed with the tube and considered Elgin's advice.

"He must know best," she eventually decided, returning to the bed, stripping from the waist down, before squeezing some of the tube 's contents onto her finger-tips.

Katrin flinched when the cold balm first touched her pussy lips, but proceeded to spread it around. She'd touched herself many times when alone in her bedroom, back in East Germany. Despite her circumstances she soon began to find the sensations pleasurable. Closing her eyes she imagined Jurgen's hand on her breast, his fingers working her pussy. Katrin had just slipped a finger up inside her pussy, when her movements were interrupted by commotion outside the hut. She sat up and looked to see Captain Milkov barking further orders at a group of soldiers. He began to walk her way.

Katrin quickly hid the tube under the mattress and pulled the sheet up over her naked lower body. Milkov crashed the door open with unnecessary force. For a couple of seconds they looked at each other without speaking. Katrin thought he looked tired and drawn.

"Take your clothes off!" came the gruff order, as he began to disrobe.

He'd not bathed in two days and as he shed his clothing, Katrin smelt his pungent male odor, mixed with the stale smell of womanhood. She didn't enjoy his odor, and hoped he wouldn't make her take his cock in her mouth again.

"Get your clothes off, you German slut," the Bulgarian repeated.

Katrin merely drew back the sheet to exhibit her lack of clothing. She made no effort to hide herself from his view, seeing little point.

"Oh ho, ready and waiting for me," Milkov stated, drinking in the attractive German woman's lightly covered pussy.

However, the fleeting pleasure at seeing her pussy for the first time only lasted a second. Milkov closed his eyes and shook his head, trying to rid himself of the visions haunting him. The dead woman in the forest, her scared eyes looking up at him in terror, just before he shot her dead. Milkov didn't want to see that terror-filled face.

"Bastard!" he cursed, the picture refusing to leave.

Eyes still shut tight he again shook his head to rid himself of the vision, but that only brought forth the face of his mother, a bullet hole in her forehead.

Katrin watched all of this, not at all certain what was going on. She looked toward his cock and felt some trepidation, seeing it thick, while still only half hard.

"Get up on your knees and face away from me!" he ordered and Katrin scrambled to kneel upright on the edge of the bed.

Milkov moved to the bed and pulled her back into him. He reached around to roughly maul her still fully clothed breasts.

"Push your ass back hard into me," he demanded, lowering himself so his cock was adjacent to her buttocks.

Milkov pressed his cock into her butt crack. He continued to molest her breasts, while moving himself up and down between her cheeks. He hadn't fucked this beauty previously and the thought of doing so, along with his movements, soon had him growing harder. He spat on his fingers and moved them onto her pussy, surprised to find her already slick with moisture.

"You're already wet. My god; you Germans! Alright then, put your face down on the bed," he ordered, roughly pushing her forward.

"Oh!" Katrin gasped, assuming the position.

The Bulgarian maneuvered Katrin back, so her knees were at the edge; her calves clear of the bed. He pushed between them. Katrin had never been in this position before. The only way she'd fucked with her boyfriend Jurgen was lying on her back. He'd never asked her to do it any other way.

Lying there with her ass in the air, Katrin felt very vulnerable. Her captor prodded all around her intimate areas and for a second she feared he intended to push into her small hole. She was relieved to feel the cock head touch her pussy lips. However, this brought another fear. Despite the lube she'd spread about, she'd had him in her mouth and knew he was larger than Jurgen.

"Please!" she asked, putting a hand back to emphasize her concern.

Milkov didn't care. Shooting the German woman had brought back his demons. He had to blank them out. Alcohol had barely dulled his disquiet. Determined to proceed, he pushed her hand aside and positioned himself.

"Hmmmph!" Katrin grunted, as in one forceful movement, Milkov jammed half his cock in, stretching her pussy.

Milkov enjoyed hearing her discomfort. He withdrew and thrust again. Then again... and again, until fully buried in the German girl's pussy.

"Your first Bulgarian cock; now settled deep in your warm pussy Fraulein. Does it feel good?"

Katrin gave no answer and soon a slap came down on her buttock.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes it feels good," she answered blandly, both of them fully aware this was a lie.

"Good!" he replied and began move.

Soon he was thrusting in deep. Despite the lubrication, Katrin grunted in discomfort, each time her captor's cock stretched her. At first Milkov ignored this, only wanting to rid himself of the terror filled eyes of woman he had put to death. However, the grunting soon became annoying.

"Quiet! The world is harsh. Everyone must suffer," he ordered, again bringing his open palm down on her butt cheek.

Katrin didn't dare elicit any further protest. She knelt there, head on the bed, ass in the air, thankful for Elgin having forewarned her. Fortunately, despite the discomfort, her body reacted of its own will. Juices were released and his movements became easier for her to accept.

As he fucked his prize, her warm pussy saw Milkov increasingly able to shut out the visions and concentrate on the shapely form below him. Her top had ridden up, exposing her pale slim waist, the shapely buttocks rippled each time he slammed into it them with his hips. The sight brought Milkov rapidly on.

"Oh yes here it comes, here it comes..." he repeated, before slamming in a final time and holding himself there, emptying his balls deep inside the German girl's pussy. The physical relief flooded through him and the troubling images completely dissipated.

Captain Milkov stood catching his breath to a time, before withdrawing. He again cracked her on the butt cheek. The German woman merely rolled to the side to lie on the bed, Milkov was pleased that she did not look up at him. Without a word he left her there, went to the bathroom and ran a bath.

When Milkov finally emerged, he noted she'd pulled a sheet to cover her nakedness. Still she would not look at him. He looked for a tear, but could see none.

"She's tough, this one," he thought. "Many others before her have sobbed long and hard."

"I'm going to the mess to eat. Corporal Elgin will come to clean. Don't go outside," he told her and departed the cabin.

Katrin rose and went to wash in the bath water he'd left. Once finished she dried and dressed. Her pussy ached, but no more than when Jurgen had fucked her early in their relationship. She was circumspect. She wasn't certain what was going on in the barracks, but she'd counted the soldiers and remained confident she'd made the right choice.

"If that's what I must endure in order to live in this warm cabin, that's what I'll do," she determined, before Elgin came through the door

"You are alright Fraulein?"

"Yes thank you," she replied, not wanting to discuss in any detail what had just occurred. "Your German is very good Elgin."

"Yes! And my reward is to get posted out here in the forest for the past three years. German is a useful skill in this forest."

"Yes, it would be," Katrin agreed, taking his meaning.

While Elgin cleaned and tended to the fire Katrin gently engaged him in further conversation. She learnt he'd been the top student at his rural school, and then went to University in Sofia. He'd studied Languages and excelled. There he met the girlfriend he'd mentioned the previous day. Her name was Lilyana. They went for a year or more, but never got beyond kissing and some touching over their clothes. He helped her to pass her exams. Then he'd discovered she was seeing another student behind his back and doing much more than mere kissing. Others were aware, and he'd felt humiliated.

"I couldn't understand it. She said she didn't need me for that sort of thing, just as a friend. I fear what she needed me for was to help her pass assignments."

"That's a sad story," Katrin said, standing and placing a hand on his upper arm. "And here...?"

"Once I finished my studies, I had to undertake my two years compulsory military service. I got sent here, under Captain Milkov. Adjunct, interpreter, cabin cleaner and alarm monitor. Now they have extended my service for two more years. I didn't mind the extension, but would prefer it wasn't here in the forest."

"Oh dear!" Katrin sympathized, gently moving her hand.

"I don't like being in the forest and I don't like the way the Captain treats the female prisoners... what they do with them... with you. He knows my views and thinks it is to do with my being homosexual. He thinks he can change me and often offers me a captured woman."

"Have you ever accepted his offer Elgin?" Katrin asked, looking to gauge more about the young man she was dealing with.

"Never! I always decline, which just goes to reinforce the Captain's belief that I am homosexual.

They all think this. They are all pigs."

Katrin was happy with his answer to her question and had no reason to believe he was lying. She could sense Corporal Elgin was deeply unhappy here in the forest. Her mind ticked over.

"He's a potential ally, alright," she determined, the benefits of gaining this young man's trust now confirmed. "He's cared for my brother; he'll be visiting the cabin every day; and he enjoys talking to me. I will use this to my advantage."

"Oh well Elgin, she began. "Despite your unhappiness, when you come to this cabin, you and I can be carefree for thirty minutes or so," she said, providing him with her broadest smile.

Elgin returned the smile and thanked her. Katrin dropped her hand, feeling she'd achieved enough for one day.

Milkov went and ate, before moving to the small bar, where he drank and conversed with his Sergeant and the two older soldiers who'd shot the German's. If it were anywhere else in Bulgaria they would not mix; but here in the forest, the chain of command was more relaxed. The four of them got along well and hunted together often. Usually boar, today humans.

The men spoke of the two they had killed and how they would deal with the Stassi's questions. They spoke of the cold and football. Neither Milkov, nor his Sergeant spoke of the women they had to themselves. It did not pay to throw this fact in the face of the two old soldiers, who had to share the buxom girl between three of them.

Well after dark Captain Milkov walked with the two soldiers, back to the barracks. He looked in the door as the other two entered. There were a number of soldiers conversing and drinking by their beds. At the far end he could see one of the young soldiers fucking the rude, dark-haired woman. Milkov noted no one had to hold her down. All the fight had gone out of her. The naked soldier had her legs pinned back and splayed wide by his muscular forearms.

The soldier looked over, saw the Captain, and paused his actions. Milkov was pleased about this. Some of the soldiers, would have paid no respect to his rank and merely continued what they were doing. This soldier at least showed some respect toward his commanding officer. When he saw no reaction from his superior, he recommenced his thrusting.

Katrin was still awake when Milkov returned. The fire had died, and she felt the cold breeze when he entered. Now, more afraid of her captor, she lay quietly, while he undressed, certain that she was going to have to service him again. She was naked and had again rubbed the lube into her pussy, in order to make the anticipated task more bearable. He moved under the bedclothes, lay behind, and pressed himself into her soft flesh.

Katrin smelt the alcohol; felt his cock on her butt; hand on her breast. She awaited his command. However, the order never came. Without a word she heard Milkov breath in deeply and then kiss her lightly on the head. Soon she heard his rhythmical breathing, indicating he was asleep. Puzzled, yet relieved, and now warmed by her captor, Katrin relaxed and drifted off to sleep.

She was roused from her slumber by a pleasant feeling in her lower stomach. It was still dark. Something was pressing on her pussy and she pushed back into it. As Katrin slowly came awake, she realized where she was and what was happening. Her captor still lay behind her, arm across her hip, fingers lightly moving on her pussy. She felt his hardness pressing against her soft buttock.

Given events of the previous day, Katrin didn't know what to make of this tenderness. With the fingers continuing to tease her, lips soon found her neck. The gentle touches felt nice and Katrin released an involuntary sigh. Clearly encountering moisture, the fingers worked their way deeper between her pussy lips. Eventually one slipped just inside her entrance.

Katrin was now very aroused, let out a soft moan and began to ride the digit. Her movements saw her butt grinding against the cock at her rear. This continued for some time until the order came.

"Roll!"

Katrin was more than ready. She quickly rolled onto her back, spreading her legs. When the Bulgarian moved between them, she placed hands behind her knees and pulled them back. In the dark she heard him give a small laugh at her eagerness. Katrin couldn't care and was relieved to feel his cockhead locate her wet hole. She let out another soft moan as the cockhead gently slipped into her.

Her Bulgarian captor dropped his weight lower and drove in deeper. He began to fuck her. His hand at her breast, thumb strumming her nipple, only went to further increase the feelings of delight. A fleeting thought as to her circumstances came to mind, but Katrin pushed it aside, wanting none of it at that moment. His pace increased and he was now filling her with each thrust. There was no discomfort as she accepted him easily and Katrin tuned all her focus onto the sensations rising in her lower stomach. These increased as his movements quickened.