Katrin's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment Katrin wasn't a prisoner kept against her will. They were lovers and she desired the ultimate pleasure. She ran hands up and down his flanks, reveling in his maleness. When the thrusting became frantic, Katrin knew he was close, and this excited her further. Breathing rapidly, she reached around and dug fingers into his buttocks, pulling him in deeper. At that moment her back arched, she shuddered and moaned. Her lover stopped his movements and held himself fully inside her.

As Katrin came off the high of her orgasm, she sensed he'd also cum. She looked up at him in the early light. He was smiling back, and she felt embarrassed.

Milkov laughed. He'd not expected such a reaction from his German prisoner, especially having been so rough with her the previous day.

"You enjoy sex!" Milkov stated, still buried inside her.

"I... sometimes! I enjoyed that."

"I could tell," he said, withdrawing and rolling to lie beside her. "You fuck like the mother of my three children. When I am home we always fuck like that in the early mornings, when I wake. She is a passionate woman."

Katrin was not sure what she should reply to this unsolicited information, so said nothing. They lay there in silence for a time.

"I miss her," he suddenly continued. "Even though she is a whore."

"Oh!" exclaimed Katrin.

"She might be a whore most of the year, but she's a good mother and when I am home she is totally devoted to me. I would give her anything. A man will do that when he smells a woman's cunt!"

With that Milkov rolled back toward Katrin and began to gently kiss and fondle her breasts. Given no direction, Katrin was uncertain, but felt she was required to reciprocate his attentions. She reached down for his cock, finding it slippery and half erect. Her palm moved easily over it, as Milkov spoke again.

"My mother was a whore you know. My mother a whore; now the mother of my children is a whore. What do you make of that?"

I'm not sure," Katrin replied, not stopping her movements.

"But my mother was a bitch. She let me and my brothers down; so one day, when an adult, I went home and shot her. That is how I ended up here."

"I see," Katrin said quietly. "You are hard, would you like to..."

"Yes!" came the immediate answer, as he resumed his position between her legs.

The sexual exercise of minutes earlier was repeated. He was rougher with her this time and Katrin took less pleasure from the act. She was too distracted by what her bedmate had just shared with her. She had no reason to disbelieve him and his words troubled her.

"He shot his mother! Here is a deeply troubled man," she thought as her lover moved himself in her. "He will not be a good ally."

This time he lasted longer, but eventually sped. Katrin matched his grunts with small sighs of her own and finally one long-satisfied moan, as she feigned orgasm. The Bulgarian collapsed on top of her, lay there for quite some time, before drawing in a long breath.

Milkov rose from the bed. He went to the bathroom and she he heard the taps running. Thirty minutes later he emerged.

"Don't go out. Elgin will bring food and clean," he told her, before leaving.

The cold wind blew in through the open door, causing Katrin to pull the blankets up tight. She saw no reason to rise, lying there, contemplating what had just occurred.

"This man is very volatile, and I shouldn't have enjoyed that," she thought, berating herself. "Still... it was nice."

Katrin drifted back to sleep. Later she was roused by Elgin arriving with some breakfast. Still naked she lay there and engaged him in conversation. As he went about cleaning she sat up and moved her arms out of the bedclothes. It was a provocative move. With her bare arms and shoulders clearly visible it would indicate to Elgin that she was naked under the bedclothes. Katrin was pleased when he kept glancing back at her.

That evening Katrin had returned to bed, feeling happy with her efforts that day. She felt she'd pleased the Captain that morning and hoped he might be more considerate toward her in future. She'd made good progress with Corporal Elgin. Katrin wasn't yet sure how, but she was now certain if there was any way out of her predicament, Elgin was key. With that thought in mind she drifted off to sleep.

Later Captain Milkov returned to the cabin drunk. He woke her and had her service his cock with her mouth. Unlike the morning there was no affection and he deliberately held his cock jammed in her throat, until he released her gasping for air, before soon repeating the process. Finally, he delivered his cum directly down her throat and laughed when Katrin threw up.

This day set a pattern for Katrin's time in the cabin. She could never venture out and Captain Milkov's attitude toward her alternated between soft love making, and drunken abuse. Katrin could never be certain which Milkov would return to the cabin. However, assisted by Elgin's lube and gentle encouragement, she managed her way through the first week.

During this time her conversations with Elgin became increasingly deep and speckled with open flirtation on her part. Near the end of her first week in captivity Katrin felt emboldened enough to question him about her fate.

"It is simple. You will spend one month here and then be marched out of the forest and handed over to the Stassi."

"Why a month?"

"Because that is what the Stassi allow. It is like a reward for a good effort by those manning in this camp. They know what the young attractive women are kept back for. The Stassi will allow this... but not forever. One month maximum."

Katrin let the words sink in, waiting for him to expand, but he didn't, merely continuing to look out the window.

"Your superiors approve of this?"

"Neither the Stassi nor the Bulgarian High Command approve, but they know it keeps the troops happy."

Katrin sat and reflected on this for a while.

"So for one month we are the camp whores. You don't think of me as a whore, do you Elgin?"

"No! You are a beautiful young woman. The victim of circumstances. You do what you must to survive your ordeal, as best you can. I understand this."

Katrin was delighted to hear this reply. The young Corporal thought she was beautiful. They sat in silence, as she carefully crafted her next question.

"I don't want to go back Elgin. I don't want to be handed to the Stassi. Is there any alternative?" Katrin said being unusually bold.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to go to Turkey Elgin. To the West. I want freedom," she stated, completely exposing her hand.

Katrin watched the Bulgarian's reaction. She noted he hesitated, knowing his mind was ticking over. Eventually he spoke

"It cannot be done," he said curtly.

Katrin knew he was not being completely truthful with his reply.

"He knows of a way," she thought. "Maybe has even considered it himself."

Katrin said no more, happy that there was at least some possibility. A day later events prompted her to push Elgin further.

Again it was following Milkov going on the hunt with his comrades. Katrin had come to fear the hunt because the Captain invariably returned angry. Elgin had already visited the cabin with her breakfast, completed his cleaning and departed. He warned her, although had no need too. Katrin knew what she was in for later that day.

Katrin rose when she heard the commotion. She looked out the window to see Milkov's party drop the large boar. They were conversing with other soldiers who had come to admire the kill. Even from this distance Katrin could glean his mood from the manner in which he addressed his soldiers. At one point he clutched his pants and made a bucking gesture. Seeing this Katrin sat on the bed and removed her panties, before spreading the lube on her pussy. She placed the tube on the bedside table.

"Today there will be no pleasure," she thought, removing her T-shirt. "Why does he go on the hunt, if he returns so agitated?"

Katrin sat bolt upright when the cabin door burst open.

"I see you are ready for me," Milkov said, upon seeing her sitting naked.

"Yes Sir"

"Well hurry out of that bed," he spat at her. "I think that today we give the men a treat."

Katrin was unsure what he meant by this, but quickly rose and stood, watching him take off his boots and letting his trousers drop

Make me hard he said pulling his foot free of the trousers and kicking them clear. She went to her knees and he waggled his cock in her face

Katrin knew better than to delay. She made haste, coating his cock with saliva and taking the head into her mouth. He was pleased to hear the Captain give a soft moan and further happy he didn't jam himself down her throat. Allowed to proceed at her own pace Katrin soon used her mouth and fingers to work him to full hardness. His lack of aggression had her hoping this would be a gentler session. Unfortunately, this was not what Milkov had in mind.

"Stand!" he ordered curtly.

Katrin got to her feet and he maneuvered her to the table facing out the window.

"Hands on the table. It is time to show the world what I enjoy in the comfort of my cabin."

Milkov roughly parted her legs and searched out her pussy with his cockhead. Outside on the parade ring were six or seven soldiers. Milkov tapped on the window and they turned in unison. Milkov found her entrance and drove up into her. He began to fuck her, and her breasts swung freely below her. He pulled back her hair, and reached around to grasp breast with the other hand.

Katrin watched the soldiers standing still, as if mesmerized by the display. She felt humiliated, but would have uttered no protest. However,after some minutes of this display she saw Corporal Elgin walk onto the parade ground. At first he didn't look toward the window, but following the soldiers gaze, he turned to look directly at her. Katrin saw him gasp, frown and then turn to stride away.

Katrin feared all she'd be trying to achieve would be undone. She wrenched herself free and moved away from the window, turning to face the Captain. He stood there, his cock at full mast, glistening with her juices. His look of disbelief at her abrupt action, quickly turned to fury. He raised a hand to strike her, but she ducked away.

"So you would deny me," he yelled, reaching to take hold of a handful of hair. "You are a selfish bitch, who has it too good here in my cabin. You need to learn a lesson,"

Katrin screamed in protest, fearing her hair would be torn from her head, while he dragged her the brief distance to the door. Milkov opened the door and slung her out. She fell to lie naked in the snow.

"Stay out there and see how you get on, without the comforts and protection my warm cabin provides," he shouted and slammed the door shut.

Katrin lay in the snow, breathing heavily. The soldiers who'd been watching the scene in the window, now came over to her. They stood close, talking and laughing among themselves, but also glancing at the cabin, uncertain how to proceed. At first none dared to touch her.

Cold and aware she'd erred in her rejection of the Captain, Katrin was now very afraid and desperate to return to the relative safety of the cabin. One of the soldiers extended his leg, and with his foot, pushed her to lie on her back, fully exposed. Two soldiers dropped lower and held her arms so she could not roll again to cover her nakedness. They laughed and joked while holding her in this manner for what seem like an eternity. Katrin was now very fearful, even more so when the tall skinny one fetched out his cock and began to stroke himself to hardness.

Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice and looked to see Elgin running toward her. He barked at the soldiers and they backed away, muttering. He exchanged stern words with the soldier who had exposed himself, before turning back to her. Katrin didn't wish for him to see her this way, and rolled to hide her breasts and pussy. Elgin placed his coat over her.

"You've angered him, and put yourself in grave danger," Elgin said, stating the obvious. "Come, I'll take you to my cabin and there you can..."

"Leave her there," came the bellow, as the cabin door flew open. "Leave her for the soldiers to teach her a lesson."

Elgin remained squatting beside her, while looking toward his Captain. Milkov had spoken in German, so Katrin could understand what he'd ordered.

"It is not fair on the girl, Captain Milkov. She has made a mistake, but she will freeze here in the snow and once the soldiers have had her, she will be of no use to you. Best you allow me to have her see the error of her ways."

Another silence followed. Katrin was overwhelmed that Elgin had spoken up for her, but at the same time fearful his being protective might give away the depth of their relationship. She looked to see the Captain weighing matters up, before he continued the German conversation.

"Alright Corporal. You can remove her from the snow. You can take her away and speak with her. Clear her mind. When she returns, I expect absolute compliance. If not, I will hold you responsible and she will go to the barracks."

"Yes Captain. Thank you Captain."

Elgin quickly helped her to her feet. Some of the soldiers uttered remarks as he led her, still barefoot, across the snow to the safety of his cabin.

"Katrin," her brother gasped, as they entered the cabin.

Her fears immediately turned to joy. The pace of the recent incidents, plus seeing her brother for the first time in captivity saw Katrin burst into tears. She went to her brother and they embraced. Elgin then announced he would leave them to talk, and left the cabin

With the Corporal gone, Katrin began by quietly confirming what he'd told her was true. Her brother looked fit and well, was clearly at ease, and told her he liked Elgin.

"We get on well."

"Does speak of me?" Katrin felt the need to ask.

"Much of the time. I think he likes you. He often asks about what you did back in Germany."

"Make sure you tell him I read books and dreamed of going to university in the West," Katrin said.

"Ok!" Her brother said giving her a quizzical look, before asking. "What will become of us Katrin?"

"I don't know Thomas... but you must be ready for any development. Will you do that. Any development you are not to be surprised; you just act. OK!"

"Yes! Ok."

They spoke for a while longer, before Elgin returned. The three of them sat and talked for a time. It was very relaxed, and she could tell Elgin enjoyed their banter. Her impression was he liked them both and Katrin was pleased. She decided to ask him a favour.

"While I'm here, can I speak to my friends?"

Elgin looked at her and Katrin hoped she hadn't overplayed her hand.

"Not the two in the barracks. I can't bring them," he eventually replied. "Maybe the Sergeant's woman?"

"Ok; thank you Elgin. I would be so grateful."

Elgin again departed and Katrin told her brother to go to the adjacent bathroom and shut the door. She didn't want him hearing what Marion might tell of her experiences. Elgin was soon back with Marion. The two women briefly embraced.

"I can't stay," Elgin said. "If the Captain discovers her here I say I thought he wanted you to see her. I return in twenty minutes."

"Are you... are you alright Marion?" Katrin asked, after Elgin departed and the two women sat at the small table.

"Yes! I'm good... and you?" the thin woman replied blandly.

"It's not easy for me...but it's better than..."

"I know," Marion cut her short. "We do what we must. We could be in the barracks. That would not be so good. Your friends... it is not so good for them."

"Yes, I know."

Katrin took Marion's hand and held it. A long silence ensued as each woman gazed out the window. Katrin felt she must confide some of her plan to the other woman.

"What if we could get away from here Marion?"

"Away? Where?"

"Away to the West. Would you come?"

"How would that happen? We have tried once, with Herr Lehmann, yet here we sit," Marion replied, indicating to the room. "How do we get to the West from here?"

"There could be a way. If I can arrange it, do you wish to come?" Katrin asked, bringing another long pause.

"Maybe!"

Katrin was surprised at her friend's non-commitment

"Only maybe?"

"The Sergeant is kind to me. It is cold; his bed is warm. He takes his time, attends to my needs. He is a better lover than many others I had back home in Germany. If we try to escape and fail, I don't think I would return to that bed. So I am unsure."

"Shit Marion!" Katrin swore, irritated by her friend's short-sightedness. "There have been women in the Sergeant's bed before you arrived. Where are they now? If you remain here, he will not keep you in his bed forever. Elgin says we will be handed to the Stassi before a month. At best we return to a German prison cell. At worst... well who knows."

"Corporal Elgin said they might kill us?"

"Yes!" Katrin lied.

Katrin sat silent as she watched Marion mulling over what she'd just told her. She was pleased her lie had got her friends attention. Eventually Marion spoke.

"You're probably right. Your friends are constantly abused by the soldiers. I have seen some of it. Your Captain... he has a mental problem."

"Yes; I know that," Katrin replied honestly. "So I am motivated to escape."

There was another long pause with Katrin looking at the other girl as she looked out the window, considering matters. Eventually she nodded.

"Alright... I come with you to the West. When will this happen?"

"When someone comes to get you."

"And the other girls? Your friends!"

"Do you speak with them?" asked Katrin

"I've seen them, but no speaking!"

"Neither do I. So how can we include them?"

Marion looked in a manner that caused Katrin to experience a pang of guilt. She went to justify her actions, but thought better of it and merely asked the thin woman if she was eating well. Soon Elgin returned to take Marion back to the Sergeant's cabin.

Once Elgin was gone Katrin determined she would use this chance to move matters along. She opened the door to the bathroom, spoke briefly to her brother and told him to remain in there, then sat and awaited Elgin's return. When he came through the door she quickly rose to her feet and making to effort to hold the flaps of the coat together, went to him. She put her arms around the tall corporal.

"Thank you for all you've done Elgin. For rescuing me and giving me hope and the strength to carry on."

"You have strength Katrin," Elgin said, returning her embrace. "We both know that."

Katrin could feel it was a pivotal moment. She stepped back and allowed Elgin to survey her body. She hoped the sight of her, naked and barefoot, would prove very arousing to the young virgin.

After allowing him this brief glimpse, Katrin stepped forward, embraced him again, and lifted her head to kiss him. His urgency told her the move had worked well. As their lips touched, she pressed her naked body into his uniform. Eventually she broke the kiss.

"Thank you Elgin," she repeated, closing the coat. "What now?"

"Now you must return. You are ready."

"Yes!"

Katrin said her goodbyes to her brother, and still wrapped in Elgin's coat left his cabin. As they walked he spoke to her.

"You are aware how to avoid being thrown in the snow again?" Elgin asked.

"Yes!" Katrin replied, without looking at him.

"Do not reject him Katrin?" Elgin asked stopping her and pushing her back into the wall of a building. "He hates rejection. You must be strong. You must do what has to be done,"

"You were watching Elgin. I couldn't bear to have you watch that."

"I understand. This time I will make sure I am elsewhere. I will always come later," Elgin replied. "You can hug me or cry to me, if you wish."

"Thank you Elgin" Katrin said quietly, feeling a genuine wave of affection for the young fresh-faced Corporal as they walked to the door before Katrin stopped him.