Katrin's Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
What will Katrin do to be free?
9.3k words
4.14
4.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five days had passed since Katrin had been thrown in the snow, as punishment for rejecting Captain Milkov. Elgin rescued her that day, which she was grateful for. However, of more importance to Katrin, the young Corporal had indicated that there was a means of escaping the camp. She'd continued to encourage him with flirtation and straight-out queries. Just as Katrin had surmised, Elgin had indeed thought about fleeing to the West. However, if he had a plan, he was not yet willing to outline it to her.

Elgin's hesitance frustrated Katrin, not least because Captain Milkov was now making increasingly unwelcome demands on her. The soft early morning love making had become a rarity, with their sessions predominantly rough and degrading. It seemed to Katrin that her Captain had a fixation with assholes, both hers and his own. It was one such sex session that would prove a catalyst for her to move things along more rapidly.

On this day it snowed hard. Unusually, Milkov remained in the cabin. His mood was poor and at such times he appeared to enjoy humiliating his prisoner. They were both naked on the bed. Milkov was lying on his back holding his legs back over his head. Katrin was kneeling, head down, with her tongue on his hole, lapping him, just as he'd taught her. At the same time her hand worked his erect cock. It was slippery with her drool, after he'd forced it into her throat and held it there, a number of times.

At first this activity had disgusted Katrin. However, as with all her new sexual experiences, she'd learnt to first tolerate it, and then become proficient at the task. On this occasion they'd continued for some time, and Katrin recognized the signs that her tormentor would soon cum. She became more vigorous in her actions.

At that minute Corporal Elgin, clearly not expecting his Captain to be present in the cabin, walked in holding her breakfast tray. Katrin stopped her actions and turned her head away, while Milkov seemed to take delight in his Corporal finding him this way.

"Ahhhh Corporal. Not right now. Your Captain is having his ass-hole polished. Leave the tray and come back in 30 minutes, when my German flower will have made me a happy man," he crowed, which saw Elgin rapidly depart.

Katrin's heart sank, as the Captain demanded she resume her efforts.

"What will Elgin think now, having witnessed this?" she thought. "He'll be disgusted and will avoid me. My plan is in ruins."

Despite her concerns, Katrin knew better than to hesitate or show any sign of being upset. She quickly returned her hand to his cock, her tongue to his small hole.

Shortly, she introduced a finger-tip, moving it barely into his ass hole, while she sucked a ball into her mouth. She pumped his cock with vigor and within seconds, heard the Captain release a long groan. She looked up to see him shoot a fountain of cum, which landed on his stomach. She took his cock directly into her mouth, swallowing the final leakage.

After regaining his breath Milkov complimented her on her efforts, before making her lick up the cum off his stomach. She no longer minded this, now well used to the taste and aware he would soon leave to drink himself senseless. Once she'd completed her task, Milkov patted her benevolently on the head and left the bed to bathe.

Katrin lay there, her spirits very low, wondering if her potential savior would even return to the cabin. Eventually Milkov came out of the bathroom, gave his usual order that she remain indoors, and departed for the mess. Once he was gone Katrin used his bath water, cleaned her teeth and made herself look attractive. To Her relief Elgin did return, carrying her breakfast tray.

"Oh Elgin..." Katrin managed, before bursting into tears and rushing to him. "I'm so embarrassed that you had to see that," she finally managed to get out when her sobbing subsided. "What must you think of me."

To her relief, he put down the tray and wrapped arms around her. He was consoling.

"I see a beautiful woman being forced to pleasure a pig of a man, Katrin. Do not worry what I think. My feelings for you have not changed. They are even stronger now that I have witnessed you cry for the first time."

"Hmmm; he likes me crying," thought Katrin, filing away this information for future use.

Katrin decided then and there that she must move her plan along. She would take him to bed as soon as possible. However, not on this day, after what he'd just witnessed. She merely clung to Elgin and continued to sob.

The following morning, when Elgin entered the cabin, Katrin was in the bathroom listening for his arrival. Once she heard him enter, she emerged barefoot, wearing nothing more than one of Milkov's white shirts, which came to the top of her thighs.

"Oh, Elgin, I wasn't expecting you," Katrin lied, initially feigning surprise, before throwing arms around his neck to hug him, pressing her untethered breasts into his lower chest. "But I'm so happy you're here."

"Here at the usual time!" was all the reply she got, while pleased to feel him hold her firmly. "The Captain was in an angry mood, when he returned this morning. You are well?"

"He was aggressive, but caused me no more problems than usual. There was nothing like yesterday," she lied, noting the Corporal look at her in doubt. "I'll just gather some things and then I can go to dress in the bathroom."

"No matter!"

Katrin took her time, pretending to look for the right clothing. The shirt barely covered her butt and she knew he'd be watching. She would bend to inspect items and then discard them. Eventually he spoke.

"You are always like this, Katrin? Back in Germany."

"Like how?"

"Like acting so friendly... so familiar."

"Oh Elgin; I know," she said standing. "I'm not like this at all. Never! It's just... just that... you are my age. Young and good looking. I just want to be normal, not an old man's whore."

"You are not a whore. I told you, I don't see you like that."

"Oh thank you for saying that. I need to hear it," Katrin said, wrapping arms around pulling him close.

Again, she pressed her breasts into his lower chest, whispered her thanks, before slightly shifting her position to push her hip firmly into his groin. She found what she was seeking. Her young Bulgarian virgin was fully erect. Elated to find him in this state, Katrin deftly moved her hip on him for a minute or more, before stepping back. She reached out a hand and placed it on his hardness.

"You enjoyed that?" she asked, looking up at him through the eyelashes, just as Jurgen had loved her to do.

Katrin was still amazed that this simple gaze always inflamed the male's passions. Sure enough she saw Elgin's nostrils flare just before he stepped forward. This time he kissed her and Katrin returned the kiss with a passion. Their embrace extended on, and when their lips parted, she immediately stood on tip toes and moved to nip on his neck, pushing her body more firmly into his.

Katrin's actions, designed to arouse her beau, were doing likewise to her. The surge of sensations to her lower stomach, brought on by this intimacy, were immense. She needed to feel him in her and maneuvered her head to his ear.

"You enjoy this closeness?" she whispered.

"It's... like I have never known. You are enjoying this also?"

"I love it. Thank you so much Elgin. After so much hardship to have some... some genuine affection means a lot to me. But now I require more of you Elgin. You have seen me naked once in your cabin. Would you like to see me naked again?"

If he rejected her so be it, but she could delay no longer. To Katrin's relief the Bulgarian Corporal gave a brief nod of this head. She stepped back, pulled the shirt off over her head, dropping it to the floor. The young Corporal merely stared at her nakedness.

"Please! I need your tenderness right now Elgin. Get undressed and we will go to the bed," Katrin asked, choosing her words carefully, before moving to lie on the bed.

She'd avoided the word 'fuck'. For more than half a minute Elgin hesitated, looking at her clearly contemplating his next move, before suddenly exploding into action. He ripped off his tunic and shirt, then his boots and finally his trousers. He stood naked before her, his long slim cock testament to his full arousal.

Katrin beckoned him to the bed. She knew this was dangerous. There were no curtains in the cabin, and she'd seen passing soldiers come close on occasion, no doubt hoping for a glimpse of her in a state of undress. Nevertheless, Katrin felt it a risk worth taking.

"Besides..." she thought smiling to herself, as he lay beside her, "...this boy is beyond caring. A Bulgarian tank could not stop him now."

The inexperienced Bulgarian Corporal's hands and lips moved roughly to maul at her breasts. Katrin tried to slow things, taking his hand and moving it onto her pussy. He moaned out loud, still rough in his actions.

"Rub it gently," she whispered, as his early efforts matched those on her breast. "That's it... that's it... just like that."

Katrin relaxed, now enjoying his manipulations and absentmindedly reached for his cock, running fingers lightly along it. She felt it twitch, fully aware of what that signaled.

"Oh, oh, oh," Elgin suddenly started gasping.

"Go in me Elgin. Quickly!" she said, rolling onto her back, pulling him over on top of her.

She spread her legs wide, and with a minimal grip, guided him to her wet slit. At first his cockhead poked about, unable to find her entrance. Katrin was certain he'd finish outside, on her pussy lips. However, somehow she managed to engage him with her entrance. Elgin jammed half his cock up inside her very aroused pussy, before his instincts took over and he began feverishly rutting, like an animal.

Katrin merely wrapped legs and arms tightly around his torso, and held on. She was slick with moisture and it was not unpleasant. While he didn't fill her like Milkov, Katrin enjoyed the thirty seconds he lasted. At that point her virgin Corporal went ridged.

"Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ohhhh..." he repeated, before letting out a long groan and collapsing on top of her.

Katrin had to stifle a laugh, by pushing her mouth into his shoulder. She rubbed his back, body frustrated, but her mind was exhilarated. An important step in her plan had been accomplished.

After a while Elgin got his breathing under control. Seemingly embarrassed at what had just occurred, he withdrew and rolled to lie beside her. After a time he spoke.

"You enjoyed that?"

"Oh Elgin, yes... yes... it was wonderful," she lied. "And you?"

"It is what I'd wanted to do for some time, but..."

"But what Elgin?"

"I didn't want to be just another Bulgarian soldier who mistreated you."

"You are not a Bulgarian soldier Elgin. We are lovers. It is a beautiful thing."

Elgin appeared content to hear this and a long silence ensued. Then suddenly he said the words all Katrin's efforts had been designed to elicit.

"You are still thinking of the West, Katrin?"

"Yes, it remains my dream... but now the dream seems very distant," she replied, bringing another pause.

"Maybe not so distant. I dream of it also. There might be a way," he suggested, causing adrenalin to flow through Katrin.

"A way? A way to escape the misery of this compound?" she asked, and Elgin went on to outline a plan.

Katrin let him speak, listening intently, before asking him to repeat his plan. She saw flaws. Elgin's idea was to walk out the camps only gate; telling those on guard that he was taking her for a walk.

"Or maybe we could cut the wire behind this hut, Elgin?" she offered.

"Behind the hut?"

"Yes, this is better than going through the main gate. You have the tool to do such a thing?"

"There are wire cutters in the implement shed," Elgin said, clearly considering her suggestion. "But I only go around there to collect wood. It would look suspicious were I to take longer... and also the fence around the compound is alarmed. The alarm in my office will sound the second I make the first cut, and shortly after it will blast out on the speakers. The main gate..."

"Let me! I will cut it!" Katrin interrupted, frustrated that he'd returned to his 'Main gate' plan. "Just leave the cutters in the woodshed, when you go for wood. If the Captain's away hunting, I will cut it, tomorrow morning. You will be in your office and stop the alarm when it sounds. You can do that?"

Elgin said nothing, merely staring at her. Once again Katrin hoped she was not appearing too calculating. The young Bulgarian had already been used by one girl, so any suspicion would be understandable.

"Is he now weary of me now?" she wondered, as the silence drew on.

"You are brave Katrin. Very brave!" Elgin eventually stated, causing relief to flood through Katrin.

"I don't think so. I just do what must be done," she replied. "To get us to the West where we can live freely. Where women are treated with respect, not as objects for male gratification. I look forward to that Elgin. I wish to be free with you! Now! Are you able to stop the alarm before it sounds on the speakers?"

"Yes! I can do that," Elgin confirmed,

"His first girlfriend might have betrayed him, but he'd not fucked her," Katrin thought, once again marveling at the powers her femininity could bring. "Sex dulls the senses like an opiate. He is being led by his cock."

She leaned forward and kissed him. Despite still feeling a need deep in her pussy, Katrin made no move to resume. To do so could make it seem like sex came as a reward for compliance. If Elgin wanted to fuck her again he must make the move. He did not, merely rising and taking his leave. He stopped by the door and confirmed that if Milkov went hunting in the morning, he would visit her early.

"Cut a trap door, down low, where anyone suspicious is less likely to look."

"I can do that," Katrin said, with more conviction than she felt.

After Elgin had gone Katrin knew she'd be in the cabin alone, until a drunk Milkov returned late in the evening. Still naked and with her Corporal's cum leaking from her, she brought fingers to her pussy and a hand to her breast. On a high from how matters had proceeded this day, she brought herself slowly to a glorious orgasm.

While Katrin lay there naked on the bed, two fingers still deep in her pussy, she caught a fleeting glimpse of a head briefly at the window. She quickly moved to cover herself with a blanket and continued watching the window. Soon the head briefly reappeared.

"The blonde soldier," she thought.

Katrin lay under the blanket for another hour watching the window, but the head never reappeared. She got out of bed and ran to the bathroom, which had no windows.

"Fuck!" she cursed out loud. "How much did he see?"

The following morning Milkov rose early and went on the hunt with his three companions. The Corporal arrived early, balancing both her breakfast tray and two pieces of wood.

"The bolt cutters are hidden deep in the wood pile on the right," Elgin told her, to which Katrin nodded that she understood. "Wait until 8am and then go around there. At this time I will be beside the alarm and prevent it sounding. Eight o'clock sharp; OK?"

"Yes, eight," Katrin repeated. "We will get this done."

"I hope so," Elgin said, not moving.

"He's wondering if he can come to my bed," Katrin thought, before speaking. "Maybe later Elgin."

"Yes, yes, maybe later," he agreed, taking his leave.

At 7.50am Katrin looked out the cabin door. She half expected to see the blonde soldier skulking about near the cabin, but saw no one. She was scared. Apart from when Captain Milkov had thrown her naked into the snow, she'd never ventured out. However, she remained resolute, so quietly closed the door behind her and went around the back of the cabin. A heavy cloud had prevented any frost. Katrin was happy that the air wasn't as cold as she'd thought it would be.

She easily located the cutters, looked at her watch and waited until 8am. At that time she made the first cut down by the snow. Katrin froze, waiting for the blare of the siren. None came.

"Thank you Elgin," she whispered, continuing to cut.

The heavy bolt cutters sliced easily through the wire. Within minutes she'd cut a section that would fold open to allow a person to crawl through. Katrin stood back and surveyed her work. At a glance, no one would notice the cuts she had made.

Katrin quickly returned the cutters to the woodshed, collected up three pieces of dry wood and rose from the pile, turning to retrace her steps. She'd only taken three steps when a figure rounded the corner of the cabin. She jumped back in fright, dropping her wood. The blonde soldier merely smiled at her, seemingly not at all surprised to find her there.

"Shit!" Katrin swore, beneath her breath, recognizing him as the figure at the cabin window and one of the soldiers who'd been on the parade ring, when she'd lain there naked in the snow.

The soldier said something to her in Bulgarian, which she had no hope of understanding. He surveyed the cabin wall, the woodshed and then the wire. Katrin held her breath.

"How much has he seen?" she wondered, thinking of both today and yesterday. "He either knows something and is playing a game, or he's curious about why I'm here."

The Bulgarian spoke to her again. When she indicated she didn't understand he tapped on the cabin wall, pointed to her, and then back to the cabin.

"Corporal Elgin," he said in very accented German, while pushing a gloved finger up and down in the air.

"Damn it! He's seen us," Katrin cursed. "But he hasn't reported this to anyone, or he wouldn't be here alone."

Katrin decided to ignore what the soldier knew, and try to return to the safety of the cabin. She made a show of feeling the cold, collected the wood, stood and was relieved to push past. She heard the soldier laughing at her haste to return to the cabin.

"It is done," she announced to Elgin, when he returned to the cabin later that morning.

"Yes!" The monitor in my room showed me..." he said. "Did you have any problems? Did anyone see you there?"

"No! I saw no one." she lied.

She saw Elgin looking down at her sitting on the bed. She could tell that look in his eye.

"Elgin... would you like too..."

"Yes!" was all he answered.

"We must be quick," Katrin said, disrobing from the waist down.

She spat on her hand and rubbed moisture into her dry pussy. She glanced to the window, but saw nothing but grey sky.

Her beau dropped his trousers and was already hard. She took hold of his cock and led him closer. While continuing to rub her pussy, she moved her head forward and took him in her mouth. Elgin gasped, this clearly being the first time such a thing had occurred to him. She only bobbed on him briefly.

"Quickly!" Katrin said, falling back to lie on the bed, spreading her legs wide.

She was thankful for her efforts in arousing herself, because Elgin again pushed in roughly. Again, he immediately began to fuck her at a pace. He lasted longer this time, but still less than a minute, before he shuddered and groaned. She felt his cock pulse inside her.

"Thank you Elgin," she cooed in his ear, after he'd finished." That was lovely, but you must come out and let me go and clean up."

Elgin withdrew, and still basking in his orgasm began to tell Katrin how fond of her he was. Katrin wasn't interested and cut him short, asking when they would flee through the fence she'd cut. Elgin told her the time to leave would arrive at short notice in coming days, and that she must show patience. However, events unfolded to test Katrin's patience.

The following morning Katrin came awake to the pleasurable feeling of fingers lightly working her pussy. As she became conscious of her surroundings, immense disappointment surged through her. Milkov had not risen early for the hunt. He'd remained in bed and now his fingers were at her pussy, his lips on her neck, looking to arouse her with a tender touch. He rarely treated her with tenderness anymore. The previous evening he'd returned to the cabin drunk. He made her lie on the bed, her head hanging off the edge, and then had her take his cock. Katrin was unpracticed taking a cock in her mouth in such a manner. Her difficulty seemed to delight Milkov and he persisted.