Katrin's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had not been pleasant in any way, for Katrin and now here he was, only hours later, desiring an intimate love making session. Her immediate reaction was to reject these soft overtures. However, to do so risked getting thrown out the door into the snow. In addition, her plan depended on everything appearing normal.

She let out a small sigh and pushed herself into the fingers. Mistaking this for arousal, Milkov reciprocated by pressing his cock press onto her butt cheek. Katrin wondered if this is was the pattern he followed with the mother of his children in the early morning. It was such a set routine; she was sure he'd not merely commenced it with her.

After a few minutes of this the finger hooked up inside her. Her pussy reacted with a will of its own, gripping the finger; but her mind was elsewhere. She knew he'd finger fuck her for a time and then roll her onto her back, so he could play with her breasts, while he fucked her. Sure enough, she was soon on her back and Milkov entered her directly. He was a little rougher on her breasts than usual, but she didn't mind.

"At least he's not wanting my asshole," she thought, very conscious of another manner in which he was regularly humiliating her, over the past few days.

When he sped up, Katrin matched him with small movements of her own, timing her fake orgasm to coincide with the moment he went rigid, and groaned with delight. She lay there under him feeling nothing, while he caught his breath.

Eventually Milkov came to her ear and told her she was just like his lovely partner waiting back at home. Then he rose, bathed, gave his usual orders and left the cabin. Katrin cursed, because she knew the routine. He would remain in camp today, so there would be no chance of escape. Disappointed, she pulled the blankets back over her and still naked, drifted back to sleep.

Sometime later she was woken by the door opening. Even half asleep this surprised her because it was still semi-dark, so too early for Elgin, and Milkov never returned from the Mess before the end of the day. Katrin lay there fearful, as the person in the room moved about. She heard them come near to the bed. Suddenly a hand clamped over her mouth.

"Ssssshhhh," Katrin heard, aware whoever it was should not be in the cabin with her.

The blankets were drawn back. The light was dim, but it wasn't pitch black. He trailed fingers over her breasts and down her stomach establishing that she was naked. She heard him let out a quiet hum at discovering her this way.. She squinted her eyes to make out who it was and was unsurprised to recognize the blonde soldier from by the woodshed.

"Fuck, he's some risk taker," thought Katrin, making a weak effort to push him away

He moved his hand from her mouth and tried to kiss her, but Katrin turned her head away. He began to massage both her breasts. She spoke softly, yet firmly, indicating that he shouldn't be in the cabin, despite knowing he couldn't understand her. Soon he stood. In the faint light she could see him unbuttoning himself, removing trousers, boots and tunic. Next thing he gripped her hair and pulled her up off the pillow, up onto one elbow.

"Oww," she complained as the soldier slapped his cock on her face, before running the head across her lips.

The soldier uttered something in Bulgarian, as she kept her lips firmly together. Katrin weighed her options. To fight him might bring a beating. To merely deny him might see him inform his commanders of her being around by the woodshed yesterday. She was about to flee this hell hole and any such rejection could put her carefully laid plan in jeopardy. Seeing little option, Katrin parted her lips and took the cockhead into her mouth.

"Hmmm," the soldier hummed, as she used mouth and fingers to raise his cock to full hardness.

While Katrin continued to pleasure him, he ran his fingers across her skin. His fingers reached her pussy and he tapped her leg. Katrin knew exactly what he was indicating, but kept her legs tightly pressed together.

"It's dangerous for him to be in his Captain's cabin doing this. If I continue to frustrate him he might just cum in my mouth, and then depart," she thought, still bobbing on his cock.

Katrin felt her tactics had been successful as his hand left her groin region, and he pulled his cock from her mouth. However, suddenly he thrust his face into hers and spat out some angry Bulgarian words. At the same time he grabbed her nipple and twisted it violently.

Katrin began to scream in pain and the hand again clamped tight over her mouth. Her nipple was twisted again, before the hand returned to her groin and Katrin separated her legs. For the second time that morning, fingers massaged her pussy lips. He reintroduced his cock to her mouth and they continued in this manner for some time. Katrin realized the soldier knew what he was doing, concentrating on her pearl for some time, before his fingers slipped deeper into her slit.

"Oh ho!" the soldier suddenly crowed, and Katrin knew he'd encountered Milkov's cum.

Two fingers entered her, moving in and out, while Katrin continued a gentle rhythm on his cock. Despite his uninvited actions, much to her annoyance Katrin began to take some pleasure from the movements in her pussy.

He began letting out soft grunts of pleasure. She still hoped he would cum in her mouth, but the soldier had other ideas. He withdrew his cock and fingers, removed the rest of his clothing and lay, fully naked, on the bed beside her.

He went to kiss her and Katrin made no effort to reject him. On the contrary wanting him gone, she located his cock and ran fingers along his shaft, down onto his balls. His own fingers moved back onto her pussy. As their kiss continued, Katrin felt the unwelcome sensations increase further.

"Damn it!" she cursed silently.

She did her best to deny it, but he smelt so clean and his touch was so light. She soon realized she was working his cock with some vigor. Katrin gasped and suddenly released him, causing the soldier to again softly laugh. He altered his position, so he was between her legs, where he located her hole with ease.

Katrin was liberally lubricated with Milkov's cum and her own juices, and the Bulgarian soldier pushed fully into her pussy. Katrin's body welcomed the movement, even more so, when he began to fuck her. He rose up gathered both her hands, grasped them together at the wrist and moved them above her head. He picked up the pace. In the dim light she saw him fixated on her breasts, rocking to the rhythm of his actions. She could no longer deny the ever growing sensations. Surrendering, Katrin's fingers slipped down to her most sensitive part.

Noting this, the soldier hummed. Katrin no longer cared. She closed her eyes tight, imagining it was Jurgen atop of her, back in his smelly room in Germany. He'd been a poor, possessive boyfriend, but as their relationship had progressed he'd provided her with a number of intense orgasms.

With this at the forefront of her mind, Katrin raised her pelvis, allowing the Bulgarian drive in deeply. His movements quickened, as did his breathing. Now, Katrin hoped he wouldn't finish too quickly. Desperate to cum, she rubbed more urgently across her pearl, while meeting his thrusts.

To her relief it arrived, and she couldn't contain a small moan, as her back arched. Katrin's pussy pulsating on his cock was clearly too much for the soldier, who thrust in hard and held himself there. For the second time that morning a Bulgarian deposited his cum deep in her stomach. Katrin lay basking in the feeling, until the soldier collapsed upon her, crushing the air out of her lungs. She slapped at his back, trying to get him off.

Fortunately, within a few seconds he withdrew, and slowly lifted off her. His cum cascaded after him, down her butt crack. He laughed again, kissed her on each nipple and uttered something in Bulgarian. Then he appeared to become more aware of his surroundings, rapidly moving off the bed and beginning to dress. Katrin continued to lie passively, embarrassed by her body's betrayal.

Once dressed he came close to Katrin, kissed her forehead and placed a finger on his lips. Again, Katrin was thankful for this.

"The bastard's getting to fuck the Captain's woman, and he's keen for it to continue," Katrin thought coldly, while nodding that she understood. "That's one good thing, at least."

The soldier went to the door, looked out, before quickly departing. Katrin rose and went to bathe her pussy.

"What are you becoming Katrin?" she asked herself, filled with guilt that she could have reacted in that manner.

However, she soon cleared this self-doubt away and her resolve returned.

"I'll fuck the whole camp, if it gets me through the wire to Turkey and the West," Katrin thought coldly. "I'll do whatever I have too."

She dried, dressed and Elgin soon arrived. After she'd eaten the breakfast he brought, and they'd discussed preparations, it became obvious he desired more. He began to undress. Katrin reached to touch his arm and warned him.

"Milkov is still in the camp and before he left me this morning he... you know," Katrin said.

"He is drinking in the Mess already; he won't leave until late. I don't care what he did before he left here," Elgin said, continuing to discard his clothing.

"At least it's a man of my choosing," she thought, seeing little choice, also disrobing.

Fully naked she lay back and Elgin came to the bed. They held each other for a time. Katrin appreciated this. However, Elgin was soon pressing his hardness into her belly. She rolled and parted her legs wide. Elgin eagerly clambered between them and the third Bulgarian soldier that morning entered her, working himself into her overworked pussy.

Elgin showed better control, but was still inexperienced, and had soon cum. Katrin cooed and moaned to let him know she'd enjoyed his efforts, even though this time she'd felt little arousal.

"When do we leave Elgin?"

"In two days!"

"Two days?" she repeated, completely taken aback.

"Last evening Captain Milkov had me phone the High Command to say the weather forecast is good, so some prisoners are coming out. They will take all from the storeroom, plus the dead bodies from your party, and the other couple."

"Another couple," Katrin repeated, unaware that there had been further deaths.

"Yes, but they are no matter. Two days and we depart. Be ready!"

Katrin was elated, nothing could dampen her excitement. When Milkov returned to the cabin drunk and was especially demanding of her, Katrin found acceding to his depraved commands caused her little concern.

The next morning she stirred, reached back to find the bed empty. She rose and went to the bathroom. Despite the cold she was reluctant to emerge. Sure enough, soon came the sound of the cabin door. Katrin leaned her weight against the bathroom door and waited quietly, listening to footsteps moving around. The handle turned and she felt a nudge. The blonde Bulgarian, who had clearly come for a another helping, said something quietly in Bulgarian.

"Fuck off!" Katrin replied, hearing a small chuckle from the other side.

She continued to listen heard footsteps and then the front door open and close. Katrin wasn't convinced he'd left the building, remaining fearful and cold, until she heard the door open again and Elgin call her name.

"Oh Elgin," she cried quickly opening the door. "I'm so glad it's you."

"Who else would it be?"

"No... no one. I'm just happy to see you," she said quickly looking to cover her tracks.

"You're very cold. Why are you so cold?"

"Never mind that. Do we still leave tomorrow?"

"Yes, tomorrow, and with so few in the camp there is a chance I could get your two friends from the barracks. It is risky. Do you wish me to try."

Katrin made a show of considering this suggestion for a few seconds.

"No! Not if there is risk. We must mitigate risks," she answered callously, watching Elgin search her face.

Katrin knew she was doing little to hide her calculating nature. However, she felt confident matters were far enough advanced and Elgin so smitten with her, that it would not matter. As if to confirm this he answered.

"Very well! I will only bring the Sergeant's woman and your brother."

"That's good. A small party of four has more chance," Katrin said, recalling the disaster of her large parties initial escape attempt.

"Yes! I see you at 7am. Eat your food, you need your strength," Elgin said before he left.

"One more thing Elgin," she said reaching to stop him as he went out the door. "The blonde soldier."

"Rachov?"

"Yes him. Out my window I see him watching the cabin. He could interrupt our plans. Can you give him some task tomorrow morning."

"Yes! I will send him to guard the gate," Elgin said and departed.

Katrin was happy with this outcome, but could not eat. She was too nervous, concerned that the soldier might return for what she'd denied him that morning. She felt the slightest pangs of guilt about Andreus, Monika and Sabine, but looked to push these aside.

"The world is harsh. Everyone must suffer," she said, repeating her captors' words, adding. "You do what must be done."

Katrin was more concerned that Elgin might have picked up that she was more calculating than he'd imagined.

"But he is in love. The smell of a woman's cunt..." she thought, again choosing words her unpredictable Captain had said to her.

Milkov returned that evening and merely fell asleep making no demands on Katrin. The next morning Katrin was already awake, but pretended to be asleep when the fingers moved to her pussy. She knew Milkov would be gentle and her raised alertness seemed to heighten the intensity of his touch.

"One final time," she thought, following the script by pushing her pussy firmly into the fingers, and gently revolving her pelvis.

Katrin had promised herself that she'd never again become aroused by his touch. However, today her euphoric mood saw her more at ease, finding his touch stimulating. Much to her surprise, as soon as his finger entered her pussy, a small orgasm rippled through her. She was still basking in the feeling when he mounted her. She drew back her legs, and while she didn't orgasm again, she enjoyed him fucking her.

After, as was his want, Captain Milkov indulged in telling her of his girlfriend and their three boys.

"I have leave in three weeks," he told her. "I am ready for this. I have been hating this camp,.. I have been..."

Katrin noted his earnest look and thought her captor was about to apologize, for how he'd acted toward her in the past few weeks. However he never resumed from his pause, merely leaving the bed and following his normal routine of wash and warning to stay in the cabin.

"Not today I won't Captain," Katrin thought defiantly. "By the time you return, I shall be free of men like you."

Milkov left and she ate some food, before Elgin arrived precisely at 7am.

"The alarm is off. You are ready," he said, looking to her small bag.

"Yes! The Captain? He is gone from the camp?"

"Yes! The Captain, the Sergeant and six soldiers have left with the prisoners. I'm not confident the young man Andreas will arrive at rendezvous alive. Captain Milkov has been rambling on about him. He appears fixated on him and had him beaten by the soldiers the other day. Do you know why this would be?"

"No!" Katrin lied barefaced. "We can't worry about Andreas. We must go."

"The soldier Rachov is on patrol at the gate," Elgin continued, not moving.

"That is good; is it not?" Katrin asked, perplexed why the Corporal hesitated.

"He is telling other soldiers that he has been in this cabin. That he has been with you. That you reacted very... affectionately to his advances."

"Shit! This is not good!" thought Katrin, aware she must be very forthright in her denial.

"He watches the cabin and then brags about what he cannot have Elgin. He is a liar. He has not been in this cabin and the only man I react affectionately toward is you. This is the truth, you know it is," Katrin lied, watching the Corporal mull this over for a few seconds.

"Yes of course. I shouldn't have raised it. Let us go," he said, to Katrin's relief.

Elgin led her through the door and around the side of the cabin. There she saw Marion and her brother crouching low beside the woodshed. There was no time for words, Elgin merely went to the cut wire and pushed it away from him.

"Go through! Hurry! Run to the woods," he ordered and the Germans crawled through.

The three of them ran for the woods about 20 meters away. With the snow inhibiting their pace, the short distance seemed to take forever. Once into the trees, Katrin looked back to see Elgin pushing the wire back in place. He then rose and followed them.

"We must make haste and not talk. Follow!" he ordered, leading the way into the forest.

Katrin's adrenalin pumped through her veins, feeling both exhilaration and fear. She looked back briefly half expecting to see soldiers pursuing them. She saw no one and their pace was good. Elgin clearly knew the way and within thirty minutes they were at the wire.

"My god. We were living so close to freedom," Katrin thought.

"There is Turkey?" Marion asked, pointing to the other side of the wire.

"No!" Elgin replied bluntly. "The first wire is to have foolish Germans think they have found freedom in the West. It is an illusion. The border is kilometer further on. Between the two wires are mines, traps and alarms. Great caution is required, but I know the signs. We must walk very close together in single file. Where I step, you step. You understand?"

The group proceeded onto the land between the two wires.

Meanwhile walking in the other direction, ten kilometers from the camp, Captain Milkov was leading soldiers and prisoners to meet the Stassi. Some soldiers pulled sleds with the bodies of the dead Germans and Andreas. Milkov had never moved past Katrin telling him that the lubrication had been used on Andreas. He'd given a drunken order to have his soldiers beat the young German senseless. They only stopped short of beating him to death after Sergeant Zogrov intervened.

"Shot Germans are one thing Captain. A German beaten to death will bring us problems," the Sergeant had wisely suggested to his Captain.

They were close to the rendezvous; a collection of huts at the end of the road. Milkov was nervous, and as happened at such times, all the negative thoughts threatened to overwhelm him. He desperately needed a drink, but had long since emptied his hip flask. He wanted to be back in his cabin riding his German girl. Making her pay for the demons in his head.

"Captain," he heard his Sergeant utter, interrupting his thoughts. "I must tell you something."

"What is it Zogrov?"

"The Private, Rachov."

"Yes I know him... the blonde one."

"That's him. When you are absent on the hut, or drinking in the Mess, he visits your cabin."

Captain Milkov was completely taken aback by what his Sergeant had just told him. An extended silence ensued, while he processed the information. Milkov stopped walking.

"Are you sure of this Zogrov?"

"Very sure Captain. He has visited at least two times. He enters the Cabin and remains there for some time. I don't know what he does in there."

"Well I know what he does. Fuck it Sergeant!" Milkov shouted, turning to face where they'd come from. "You choose to tell me this now. We return to Camp immediately."

"No, we shouldn't Captain. We are only 500 meters from the rendezvous. Those waiting will be most unhappy. They might come after us, to the camp." Zogrov warned.

Sergeant Zogrov was no fool. He couldn't let Rachov's dalliances continue because he was beginning to boast of them to other soldiers. However, to tell the Captain back in camp would have seen him demand Rachov be shot. Rachov was popular, and the other soldiers, having no respect for their Captain, would have refused the order. Mutiny was a likely outcome. In addition the Captain would likely have beaten his German woman to death.