Kat's Capture

Story Info
Kat sets herself up for capture.
2.3k words
3.89
14k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early on a Sunday morning, about 8am, when she parked her car over by a local mall not far from a movie theater. Nervously she got out of the car with the bag and walked over to the movie theater. She proceeded behind one of the large dumpsters and got undressed leaving only a small thong. Her cloths were in a pile beside the bag. From the bag, she pulled out the blindfold and the pair of handcuffs, the metal kind that hurt your wrists if they are fastened too tightly. She looked around nervously to make sure that no one was around and that no one could see her behind the dumpster. Than Kat put her glasses in the bag and replace them with a blindfold and snapped the handcuff in place on my wrists behind my back. Now she was completely helpless, naked, blind, and in public... sort of. Anyone could come along and find her although it is unlikely anyone would since the movies for the day don't start until noon and she was behind the dumpster, obscured from view. Now, all she could do was wait. Wait for her Master to arrive and hope that no one else arrives first.

Kat's mind races with the thought that her Master might have changed his mind or that he was running late and some movie theater worker decided to come to work early and make sure that the trash was emptied. She started to get second thoughts about this plan. After all, she didn't really even know Master Geek. He was just someone she met online. While she had chatted with him a bit, she never actually met him in person. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that she didn't even know if anything he said about himself was even true. He could be a 18-yr-old kid playing a prank with his friends or maybe he was part of some undercover police sting operation or something. Hell, he might not even be a he at all. A wave of panic set in as she tried to slip her hands out of the handcuffs, but it is no use. She had locked them too tightly and the key was at the bottom of her bag, which was purposefully left outside the protective view of the dumpster.

Kat's thoughts moved back to her anonymous Master. If he is real, what would he do to her? Maybe he blamed all women for some past experience with a psycho ex-girlfriend or for being slighted by a girl he was infatuated with and he can't wait to really torture her in a not so erotic way. Or maybe he would just be a crazy psycho and really want to hurt her. She tugged again fruitlessly on my cuffs some more, now in a little bit more of a panic. Again, it is no use. He can't be like that, she told herself. We have had such great conversations online. But still, she had been here for a little while now and Mistress Geek should have already been here. Maybe he got cold feet so to speak. Maybe he stood her up and she would just be standing here mostly naked, hands cuffed behind her back, and blind as a bat. The desperation and fear kicks in again, this time much stronger as she really struggled to release herself from her almost public self-bondage. She was much more panicked now as a wave of uncertainly washes over her

It is at this point that she heard laughter. It was close by and she wonder, if it was the Master, or perhaps it was someone else who just wondered over there and was staring at this naked woman in this odd and embarrassing predicament? "Hello?" She called out. "Who is there? Mr. Geek?" she asked not wanting to say the word "Master" out loud for fear of even more humiliation if it wasn't Master Geek.

"I do enjoy watching you struggle, Kat." he said with a chuckle. "You seem harmless enough for now anyway." He grabbed her arm and guided her to the back of his car. He sat her down on the back bumper and then pushed her into the trunk. "Open wide," he instructed as he pushes a large penis gag into her mouth. The gag filled her throat and she start to choke on it. The Master took it out for a moment and re-adjusted it so that it fit without her gagging on the gag... too much. "I don't want you to make a sound," he said with a smirk in his voice. Kat started to explore the gag with my tongue as the Master locked it into place behind her head. She attempted to speak to test the effectiveness of the gag and quickly discovered that it was quite effective indeed. Master Geek then took some rope and tied her ankles together. Another piece of rope was then tied just above her knees. And finally, The Master wrapped a piece of rope around her big toes and then pulled that rope taunt and ties it off at the rope on her ankles. This caused her feet to bent back exposing the sensitive arch of each foot. The Master tickled them a little bit to show his power over her and to illustrate just how helpless she had become. She tried to squirm from his touch, but she could barely move. Even her laughter was restricted due to the gag. The intensity of his light touch on her feet caused her to drool. The Master wiped the drool from her chin and chuckled. She felt her bag hitting her in the stomach before he closes the trunk.

A few moments later, she felt the car start up and as the car starts to move her body jerked around. She was completely powerless as her body flopped and bumped around. Her bag rolled into her over and over again. The ride took around fifteen to twenty minutes, but it was hard for her to really tell. Time is hard to keep track of while tied, gagged, and blindfolded in the back of a trunk. Finally, the car stopped and she hear her Master get out. She heard the trunk pop open and felt the cold air on her naked body. Again the Master took the opportunity to tickle her feet for a few moments and watch her reaction. Then he untied the ropes and covered her up with a sheet. He helped her out of the trunk and hurries her inside.

Once inside, The Master yanked her hair forcefully and placed a posture collar around Kat's exposed neck. The collar would prevent her from moving her head up or down. "Don't move a muscle," he commanded as he slowly moved his fingers between her breasts and down her chest, over her stomach tickling her a bit along the way. She did her best not to move. She felt him walking around her with his hands roughly tracing her side as he moved. He ran his hands over her thronged ass and gave her ass a hard spank. Feeling the Master's hand lightly press his fist up her back and then back down again, she stopped herself from jerking forward from the sensation. Suddenly, she felt the cold touch of metal on the outside of her thigh and within moments, the Master had cut the string on her thong. The whole thing fell to the floor. But the Master didn't stop there. He ran the blade of the knife around the bottom of her bottom and then poked each ass cheek with the tip.

The Master then ordered her to spread her legs for inspection. She nervously followed his commands as quickly as she could. Then he ran the knife down and back up the back of her leg slowly all the way up to her ass and gave her another hard spank. He did the same with her other leg. She heard him fiddling with something and the next thing she knew, she felt his hands pulling her butt cheeks apart. He moved his finger around her asshole. It is wet with lube. His finger slid into her ass as he twisted it around lubing up her inside. She felt his finger slide in and out slowly and then faster. In and out, in and out his finger goes and before she knew it, the Master had a second finger in. His other hand reaches around her to her wet pussy, lightly stroking it as the fingers of his other hand continued to glide in and out of her ass. Both his hands worked her orifices in unison as he slowly added another finger to each hole. Just as she was getting close to cumming, he withdrew his hand from her pussy and she felt something else being inserted into her butt. It felt like a small butt plug.

A moment later, he tied a rope around her waist and gave it a tug. He pulled the two ends of the rope down between her pussy lips, around the butt plug, and tied it off on the other side. Then he added another rope to the front of the waist rope. This rope he pulled with a bit more force so she would move forward and follow his lead. "Watch your step Kat, we are going downstairs now."

She walk slowly and carefully as she was still blindfolded, but the Master was moving a bit faster and she was forced to move slightly faster than she would have liked, but still slow enough for her to not fall over. "Last step," the Master announced. "Good job," he said as she tugs the rope, tugging a bit on her pussy rope. .

"Now, I am going to release your handcuffs and when I do, place your hands palms down on the table. When I tell you to, you are then going to use your hands to get yourself onto the table and lie flat on your back with your hands stretched over your head. If you deviate from those instructions, you will be punished. Is that clear?" he warned

She tried to say yes, but the gag prevented her. So she tried to nod, but the collar prevents her. The Master saw that she was trying and laughed at her. He releases the cuffs and she followed his orders to the letter. Once on the table, he tied a rope around her wrist and secured it to the corner of the table. Her other wrist followed quickly after that. The Master then moved to the other end of the table and pulled her ankles to move her body down the table so that her arms were taunt. He tied her ankles to each corner of the table so that she was spread eagle. Moving back over to her hands, he tied a piece of string to one of her fingers and tied it off at the side of the table. Another string was tied to another finger and tied off at a separate point on the table. Before she knew it, each of her fingers were tied off at different spots forcing her palm open. The Master tickled her palm a little to test that she was completely unable to close her hand. Satisfied, he did the same thing to her other hand. He put his mouth to her ear and whispered to her. "I am going to get some more fun toys to play with and when I return these better be still on your palms."

With that, Kat felt the cold of ice being placed on each palm. She wanted to shake them off, but if she did, she wouldn't be able to pick it back up. She felt the cold water drip down her wrists and down the inside of her arms as the ice starts to melt. She tried not to think about it, but the cold is too hard to block out of her mind. She tried to move the ice around to a different spot on her palm to give her a little relief, but it was no use. The cold hurt so much and she had no idea how long The Master would be. Minutes went by and the ice was freezing cold and starting to drive her insane. She kept imagining that she heard the Master coming, but nothing. Finally, she heard his heavy boots approaching. There is no doubt. A drop of cold water has landed on the table and had rolled toward her body and down her side. She tried to move a little, but that just made more water slide down her body. The other side too, now. His footsteps stop a few feet away and he laughed as he saw her trying to move what little she could to avoid the icy cold water dripping from her freezing palms, which had now gone completely numb.

"Should I remove the ice or the blindfold?" he asked with icy curiosity. He waited for a moment as if he expects her to answer in some manner. Then he informed her of his decision, "The ice will melt itself away soon enough and I didn't get all these wonderful toys for nothing. I want you to see what awaits you." He took the blindfold off and she struggled to move her head to finally see her new Master. It was difficult because of the posture collar and the angle that she was tied to the table. He was a little shorter than she was expecting and he was holding a pair of nipple clamps and a bunch of other scary looking devices. She knew that there would be a lot of pain coming her way very shortly, but to her surprise, it excited her.