Controller & slave

Story Info
A chip controls Mia and forces another's fantasies on her.
6.2k words
4.53
60.2k
84

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi,

It's been awhile since I've last posted a story. Before I get into it, I'd like to thank Anndi for taking the time to do a detailed and helpful edit that allowed me to finish the polish of this story.

Mia makes others envious: she's beautiful, athletic, and intelligent. She knows she has to forge her own path ahead in life, but she has the strength and the will to succeed. A bright light can't hide itself, and her youthful face draws the eye of Lily Ann, a wealthy CFO. Lily Ann abuses her wealth and claims control over Mia's mind. To her, Mia is the perfect substitute for her to live the things she can never allow herself to do. With every dark fantasy she forces Mia through, more of her young self fades and crumbles. Can she break her Controller's hold or will she fall and live the life of a slave, forever unable to escape?

Enjoy,

Caring&Demanding

--------

Lily Ann darted into an alley. Her shoulder thumped against a dumpster, and she spun into the dark corner behind it before she fell onto her hands and knees. Her heart pounded in her chest as she pressed against the grimy dumpster. Footsteps thudded past her, and she sucked in her breath as she saw Mitrov's silhouette, faint in the shadows.

"She's not here!"

"She's got to be, I saw her run in here."

Lily Ann huddled in her corner, and she curled up into a ball. Please, don't see me.

"I'm coming back, Sergei."

"Slowly."

Both men got nearer, close enough for her to hear them breathing. Her heart beat so hard in her throat she had to fight to keep her panic from bursting out. She covered her mouth with both hands to keep from making any noise.

"There's only one place she can be."

An empty can clinked against the wall above Lily Ann's head, and she squeaked in surprise. Her hands muffled the sound, but how could they not have heard?

"I knew it." A deep laugh filled the desolate alley. "Come out where we can see you."

"Yeah, come out. We'll show you what we do to sluts who give us too much trouble."

Lily Ann shook her head and curled up even tighter, but it was no use. Two strong hands reached for her in the dark and dragged her into the alley's dim light.

The tallest one, Sergei, sucked in his breath when he laid eyes on Lily Ann. "She's fine. Nice tits."

"Hmm." Mitrov stepped forward and slapped Lily Ann's face hard enough to knock her flat. "That's for making us run, bitch." He reached down to grab her hair and dragged her back up until they were face to face. "Are you going to give us any more trouble?"

"Please."

"Answer me."

"Don't hurt me!"

"I'm going to if you don't answer me."

Tears ran down Lily Ann's cheeks as she said, "I'll be good."

"Of course you will, you'll do whatever the fuck we want." Mitrov cupped her soft cheek in one of his strong hands. "We're going to make a pretty video for your hubby to watch. If he misses next month's payment too, we'll be back. Think he'll get it that way?" He laughed. "Let's hope your hubby really loves you."

Sergei laughed as well. "If he doesn't care, we'll give you a new career." He pulled Lily Ann to her feet. Her legs trembled, and she flinched when he tossed his jacket over her shoulders and pulled its hood over her head.

"Please, there has to be another way!"

"Sure, have hubby cough up the dough."

"We don't have it!"

"Maybe you don't, but with the proper motivation wonders can happen."

No matter how Lily Ann pleaded or begged, the two men never budged from her side until they pushed her into a plain house. They nudged her forward until she ended up in a luxurious bedroom with a four poster bed and heavy carpets. Two fine leather chairs stood in one corner of the room next to an antique cupboard filled with expensive liquor. The men took a seat, and Mitrov gestured towards the floor. "Strip and get on your knees."

Lily Ann shook her head and stepped back.

"Strip or I'll tear your clothes off."

"Please, let me call my husband. We can talk about this!"

"Now!"

"Just one call, please!"

Mitrov stood in a flash and ignored Lily Ann's screams as he grabbed her dress's neckline and ripped it apart. Her panties suffered the same fate, he gripped the delicate fabric in his fists and tore them off her. Soon enough, she stood naked, with MItrov's hungry eyes fixed on her body. "Get on your knees and come suck my cock, whore."

Lily Ann hesitated, but when Mitrov's intense stare clashed with her gaze, she sank to her knees and crawled towards his chair.

"Mind if I fuck her while she's busy?"

"Do whatever you want."

By now, Lily Ann was close enough to Mitrov for his cock to touch her, and he grabbed her hair in his fist. She wanted to reach behind her to push Sergei away, but there was nothing she could do to stop him. His rough fingers groped between her legs and pushed inside of her. "I'll be damned, the bitch is wet."

Mitrov laughed and slapped his thick cock against Lily Ann's face. "I hope you cum like the whore you are."

Two cocks pressed against her, one filled her nose with an overpowering musky scent, while the other throbbed against her folds: big, hard, and hot. There was nothing she could do to stop them, and this was only the beginning.

Lily Ann closed her eyes to let it happen, but when she opened them again, Mitrov and Sergei had disappeared. All she heard was the blaring of her alarm clock. She reached between her legs and sighed when her fingers found her panties soaked. How many times had she woken up like this? A deep hunger raged in the depth of Lily Ann's stomach, and her hand drifted between her legs, but she knew it was no use. Even if she came, it wouldn't scratch the itch. She'd keep seeing their rough faces, keep smelling the cock pressed against her face.

With another sigh, Lily Ann rolled out of her bed and walked over to her commode. On it was a picture of a young blonde dressed in a short black skirt that showed off her perfect legs, and a tight blouse that didn't even try to hide her generous chest. She'd tied her long hair in a ponytail, exposing her slender neck, and a few loose locks framed her youthful face.

Mia Lexington, a perfect 10.

Lily Ann stroked the picture and smiled to herself. Just a few more days and her dreams wouldn't have to stay dreams anymore.

---

Mia stretched and sighed in satisfaction as the shower's heat lingered in her tired body. Tennis practice had been intense to prep her for her biggest tournament this season. Mia leaned back against the cool wall with a faint smile on her lips. Between college and training, she didn't have a lot of time to just sit around and relax. Maybe tonight she'd call up Leah, and they'd watch some Netflix together. Who knows, she might even treat herself to the special treat she'd stashed in the back of the freezer.

After another long stretch, Mia got dressed in some loose clothes and left the complex with her sports bag slung over her shoulder. Let's just hope Leah's got nothing planned, or she'd have to gobble up her treasure all by herself.

Before Mia could reach her car, soft footsteps rushed up behind her, and she startled when a cloth smothered her. She screamed, but the cloth muffled her cry, and she gulped a deep breath to fill her lungs to let out another screech. A sharp scent filled her nose, and she felt a numbing cloud spreading in her throat and her lungs. Her sight turned black before she swayed on her feet, and she slumped into a set of strong arms.

---

Sharp white light stung Mia's eyes, and she tried to turn her head away, but it refused to move. She jerked her arm, but it wouldn't budge either. Mia looked down her body through squinted eyes, she was wearing a hospital gown, and her arms and legs were strapped to some kind of medical chair.

What?

Mia groaned when a wave of dizziness swept over her, and a dull pain pounded through her skull. The room blurred, and her stomach tensed as the walls spun around her faster and faster until her eyes rolled back, and she passed out.

---

Mia opened her eyes, but only faint light greeted her this time. She lifted her hand to her face, and this time it moved. She pushed herself up on her hands and knees and looked around her. The tennis club's parking lot? What the hell?

She checked her phone, and the time was hours past when she finished training. What happened to her?

She rubbed at her wrist, and yes, it chafed. A sharp fear clawed at the pit of her stomach. Somebody did something to her! She touched herself all over, but she couldn't find anything different, couldn't feel any pain anywhere, except for her pounding headache. Maybe her headache had nothing to do with the drugs they used to put her under.

Her hands trembled as she ran her fingers through her hair, and she screamed when she found a small wound on the back of her skull. Pain pierced all the way to her teeth as soon as she touched there. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! What do I do?"

Mia's breath sped up, and she forced herself up on her feet, desperate to run for her car, but a wave of black swept over her, and she crumpled on the ground again. She'd never make it to her car like this.

She got up on her hands and knees, panting as her head pounded in rhythm with her rapid heartbeat. After a grueling crawl, she made it to her car and got inside. Mia rested her forehead against the steering wheel. Calm down. Calm down. Calm. Down. Calm... Time passed as Mia repeated the same two words to herself until her hands steadied enough for her to get her key in the ignition.

She kept mumbling her mantra as she put her car in first and it rolled into motion. Maybe she should drive a few laps around the parking lot first. Forward. Calm down. Turn. Calm down. After she'd circled around the parking lot for five minutes, Mia turned into the road and drove home. Every time a car honked before overtaking her, she flinched.

Slow as she was, she made it. Mia stumbled into her building, took the elevator, and hurried to her apartment as quick as she could drag her body. The second she closed her door behind her, Mia triple locked it and took a few weak steps before she collapsed on her couch.

She'd never felt so tired in her life. The familiar comfort of her couch made her feel a tiny bit safe, and she fell into an exhausted sleep.

---

Mia woke up to her phone ringing. She groaned as the sharp sound sent painful echoes through her head. The phone kept ringing, and Mia fumbled it from her pocket. On the screen she saw a name, 'Controller'. She refused the call and tossed the phone to the side.

It started ringing again. Ignored. Next time, her phone buzzed. Controller had sent her a message. Mia unlocked her phone and read it.

Controller: Pick up the phone, I know you're awake. I'll call you again.

After the third ring, Mia picked up. "Hello?"

'Hello, Mia.'

A woman's voice. It sounded refined and sexy. What did this bitch want with her?

"Who are you?"

'It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is that I own you.'

"I'm hanging up."

'No, you're not. You're going to put it on speakerphone instead.'

"Goodbye."

Mia's fingers didn't hang up the call though, instead she switched on the speaker function and put the phone down on the couch. What the hell?

'Can you hear me?'

"Yes."

'Good, good.' The woman sighed and said, 'Could you believe me I'm feeling a little nervous right now?'

"What did you do to me?"

'I had a chip implanted in both your and my brain. My chip's the Controller, while your chip's the slave, so whatever I want you to do, you'll do. Whatever you feel, I feel, if I want to, of course. I have complete control over you.'

Mia frowned as she listened to the woman's rambling. "Lady, if you think you can just pull this kind of shit on people, you're wrong. I'll call the cops and show them whatever you did to my head. They'll track you down, and the doctor's going to fix me, and then whatever weird fantasy you've got in your head is over."

A laugh sounded in the room, rich and throaty. 'You poor girl, you just don't get it.'

"Oh yeah? I'm a whore, a cheap slut, I love it when a guy spits his load down my throat so I can swallow it before I get him hard again and let him fuck my ass."

Mia clenched her teeth together to stop her mouth talking. That laugh sounded again.

'I like an honest girl. I wonder what you're thinking, because if I can make you say things, what else can I make you do?'

Mia relaxed her jaw, and when she didn't spout anything else humiliating, she said "Why are you doing this? What did I do to you?"

'You did nothing to me, but I want to see the look on your face when you get fucked. You're just so pretty.'

Bitch. Total bitch!

"You'll ruin my life."

'It's not like I'll play with you every night.'

"You can't do this to me."

'I already have.'

"Stop this!"

'I haven't even started.'

Mia opened her mouth to throw out another answer, to beg, to plead, but no words came from her lips. Instead, she slipped down from the couch onto her knees. She crossed her hands behind her and straightened her back to push her chest forward. Only then did her voice work again, but the words she spoke made her scream inside.

"My name is Mia, and I'm my Controller's toy to play with as she wishes. I will obey her every command, no matter what it is. This is not a promise, but a fact. I'm an extension of my Controller's body, to be used and abused. I will be a cum dump, a whore, a sex toy, a tease. Anything my Controller wishes, I will always fulfill to the best of my abilities, because if I don't, my Controller has the power to punish me however she wishes. I'm a whore, and I know what I'm good for."

'Starting next Saturday, you'll do everything I want you to. It'll be great.'

The line cut off, but Mia still couldn't move. Her mouth kept repeating those words, and with every repetition, her mantra got longer, and her humiliation deepened. Tears rolled down her cheeks as her voice got hoarse.

What would that bitch put her through?

---

Mia called in sick for practice all week. She heard the concern in her coach's voice, but when she wanted to say what was bothering her, the words wouldn't come out. All she could say was 'migraine'. After a whole week had passed, most of the pain had faded, and her routine had taken a semblance of her former life.

Until Saturday.

On Saturday, Mia found herself stripping naked. She put on her tiniest thong, her smallest skirt, and a tight shirt she hadn't worn in months because it was too tight on her chest. With no bra, anyone could see every little detail of her hard nipples, and her boobs looked even bigger and firmer as they jiggled with every step. She loitered around her apartment like that all day, wondering what would happen to her.

There came a knock on the door. Mia walked over and opened the door to find a huge man towering over her.

"Are you Mia?"

"Yeah, I am." Her hand pointed down at the guy's pants. "Show me your cock, Rhett."

The guy smirked and unzipped his pants. Mia's eyes widened when she saw the biggest cock she'd ever seen right in front of her.

"Like what you see?"

"Yeah. It's the biggest one I've ever had."

"So it's half-off?"

"That was the deal."

"Every hole?"

"You can have all of them, stud."

"What about your tits?"

Mia cupped her hands under her unrestrained breasts and pushed them up. "Anything you want to do, I won't stop you. Just don't go overboard."

"If you can get my cock all the way down your throat, I'll pay double."

"Just force it in if I can't take it, as long as you don't choke me until I black out, I'll be fine."

The guy's huge cock had gotten harder and harder as they talked.

"You swallow?"

"Of course."

"What about after I fuck your ass?"

"You think a filthy whore like me never cleaned her ass off a cock?"

"Fuck. Get on your knees."

Mia threw a seductive glance up at Rhett and then got on her knees. She pulled her shirt up over her tits and shook them. "You can cum on my tits or wherever you want. As long as you're paying, I'll be your perfect little cum dump."

"You're such a fucking whore." Rhett's cock was now rock hard, and he pulled Mia's face towards it. "Get me nice and wet first."

It was only when she ran her tongue along Rhett's massive cock that Mia got the tiniest bit of control back. Her Controller would make her choke on this giant cock, so she had to do whatever she could to make it even a little easier on herself. She slobbered her way up and down the huge shaft, getting her spit everywhere, but it wasn't enough. She took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it to work up more spit, and as she did so, one of her hands crept between her legs and plunged into her pussy.

Mia's eyes widened. She was so wet! How? Did her Controller do that to her? It had to be her. Mia moaned on the guy's cock as she worked her sensitive clit until her hand was glistening. Her pussy juice joined her spit to lube up the huge shaft, and the twitching in her mouth told Mia that Rhett loved her slutty show, until he couldn't take it any longer.

Two big hands dug into her blonde locks, and Mia gagged when he thrust his fat cock forward. There was no way, just no way. It was too big. When Rhett couldn't go deeper no matter what, he pulled out and said, "You sure you can do this?"

Mia's voice was hoarse when she said, "I want you to fuck my throat with your big cock. Make me choke on it."

"Don't complain later."

Rhett pushed in as deep as he could again, but this time, when he hit bottom, he smacked one hand on the other, and the shock punched his tip against the back of Mia's throat. She gagged hard, spit spilled from her mouth on her tits, but her hands moved on their own and gathered the spit to rub it on the half of the shaft that wasn't in her mouth yet.

"You nasty whore, fuck, I'm doing this!"

Another slap followed and jolted Mia's head deeper on his cock, but still not far enough. Her gagging sounded in the hallway, but Mia didn't even have the time to think about that as Rhett pulled his cock back and slammed her mouth forward until he hit bottom, jerking off his cock with her face.

"Fucking." Slap. "Get." Slap. "That." Another slap, harder still. "Fucking." Mia gagged as Rhett's huge cock poked at her throat harder and harder. "Cock." She couldn't breathe. "Down your throat!"

With one last slap, Rhett shoved his cock down her throat, and he let out an animal growl as his cock slipped inside her tight, wet gullet. Mia panicked as she felt the massive shaft stretching her poor throat, and it only got worse when he pulled back and then powered forward again, even deeper this time.

"Fuck! You're the first whore who ever let me fuck her throat." He pulled his cock out of Mia's mouth and held the part that had already made it in her throat against her face, smearing it with her own spit. "You already took two thirds, think you can take it all?"

"Make me take it. Fuck my throat."

With a grunt, Rhett pushed his cock back inside, by now he could break into her throat a lot easier, even if he still had to force his way in. Mia gagged again and again as more cock got forced into her burning throat. By the time he'd forced everything in, her jaw hurt from being stretched so wide, and he'd forced her forward a little, to angle her throat better for his cock. "You took it all, you whore!"

Mia groaned when Rhett's cock seemed to grow even thicker in her throat, and she clawed her fingers in his thighs as he fucked her face like he'd fuck her pussy later, like he'd wreck her ass. Her tits bounced on her chest as the fat shaft squelched in her throat, faster and faster, until her vision turned black.

"Fuck!"

Rhett pulled his cock out of her throat at the last minute and jacked his shaft hard. A hot spurt of cum splattered on Mia's face and mixed with the spit dripping down on her naked tits. Spurt after spurt shot from Rhett's huge cock until he'd covered her chest.

12