Kats Rescues Ch. 06

Story Info
Movie with a happy ending.
4.4k words
4.68
3.5k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oximoron
Oximoron
108 Followers

I stood dithering outside the hallway leading to the twins' wing wearing the pajamas someone, probably Ash, had laid out for me. I had laid out a soft pair of flannel pj pants and a matching t-shirt only to find it replaced with a black and red striped long sleeved shorts romper. It was made of a soft ribbed knit and had small black buttons marching down the entire center front till it got to a drawstring at the hips. He had laid out matching lacy boy-shorts and a fuzzy black shorty robe and socks. It managed to be both cute and sexy while still being kind of my style though I don't remember purchasing any of these things so I'm not sure where they came from. The scoop neck did have the unfortunate side effect of really showcasing the scar around my neck but the t-shirt I'd chosen wouldn't have hidden it and it had left my both of my arms entirely bare. I just didn't have any comfortable-house-only clothing that covered my scars efficiently. I hadn't lived with anyone in so long I'd stopped worrying about what I looked like at home.

Now I was standing here tying and untying the robe, I had already taken out the braid I'd put my hair in straight out of the shower, the messy bun that had followed that and the jaunty ponytail that had followed that. I had very briefly debated pigtails but thought that looked too much like I was aiming for the sleepover-in-a-porno look. I had just settled for tying the robe at the back and just pulling my loose hair forward over one of my shoulders. Now should I leave the romper at two undone buttons or go down one more? I didn't want to look desperate. I wasn't desperate. I should be satisfied. I was satisfied. Did I look satisfied? Desperate? Nervous? I guess I didn't want to seem like a hypocrite or a tease after what had happed earlier. But hadn't I already been a bit of a hypocrite by sleeping with Ash immediately after claiming I needed more time with the twins?

"Boo," a deep voice whispered right into my ear causing me to scream out loud and leap at least twelve inches into the air. The pulse pounding in my ears from the heart attack I'd just had still didn't block out the masculine laughter now echoing around the mostly empty space. I turned to see who I guessed to be Soma doubled over in laughter with tears streaming out of his eyes precariously holding a bowl of popcorn and some cream sodas. I saw Ash and Nichelle shaking their heads in the doorway from where they'd run to check on my outburst.

"Ty takoy mudak!" I cursed at him in Russian. I crossed my arms and marched down the hallway and into the room with the lights on. Surya was coming out of his closet wearing jersey pj pants and pulling on a white ribbed tank top, the kind my brother used to call wife-beaters or just beaters for short. He fished the loose waterfall of his hair out from under it and smiled at me, a slightly puzzled expression on his face, gesturing to the bed which was absolutely bursting with pillows and what looked like three extra blankets. I smiled thinking that it looked far more like the site of a demolished pillow fort than a debauched seduction.

"Hey I'm not an asshole!" Soma insisted from behind me. I snorted but was still surprised. Surya just rolled his eyes and held his hand out to me.

"I didn't know you spoke Russian," I was still miffed but that didn't stop me from graciously accepting Suryas hand to help me climb onto the high bed.

"I don't, but Ash does and he told me what you said before he called me an idiot and walked away. We speak Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Italian, Hindi, Arabic and obviously English," He threw himself onto the bed after handing Surya the sodas and impressively didn't spill any of the popcorn from the overfull bowl. Surya handed me the remote for the tv and a now opened bottle before climbing up next to me sandwiching me in never having said a word. I felt heat rising to my face but diligently concentrated on bringing up the Netflix menu, I smiled when I saw that Nichelle had already made herself a profile and given herself the eyepatch supervillain face.

"Cool, about the languages I mean," ack, what am I even saying? I leaned forward so they were both behind me and maybe wouldn't see my red face. "Do you have a genre preference?" I asked taking a deep drink of the sweet soda, hoping to lower my core temperature in general. Was it hot in here. Maybe it was the robe?

"Nope you claimed autonomous movie choosing rights, to which we can only acquiesce, as we are gentlemen," Soma replied adding a haughty inflection to his voice, which caused me to snort, which caused soda bubbles to go up my nose which caused me to cough-laugh soda all over myself. Both twins were laughing now, I used the sleeve of my robe to wipe the soda from my face and lap and then threw the wadded up ball into Somas face. Surya and I both guffawed at the look of shocked affront on Somas face. I turned around still giggling and after very little deliberation chose V for Vendetta a classic movie that I feel is a seminal work containing all things good about cinema including Hugo Weaving. Banging my mental gavel at, and patting myself on the back for, the decision I grabbed the softest of the throw blankets and scooted backwards keeping my bottle up right and the blanket over my toes till I felt pillows at my back.

Soma mock glared at me with twinkling eyes as he put the popcorn bowl in my lap and dropped my robe to the floor. He got up and turned the lights off before returning the bed with a running start causing the bed to bounce and popcorn to spill over my lap. I grabbed some and threw it at his face. His only response was a roguish smile and a lucky catch. I pushed play on the movie and tried to act like I laid in bed with sexy twins all the time while I put the loose popcorn back into the bowl. It's definitely no big deal. I pulled the blanket up to the edge of the popcorn bowl wishing I hadn't sacrificed the robe so early. I took another swallow finishing off my drink, Surya deftly switched out my empty for a full one before grabbing a large hand full of popcorn jiggling the bowl in my lap.

I grabbed some popcorn, enjoying the salty sweetness of what I now realized was kettle corn as V made his alliterative entrance on screen. I didn't realize how rigidly I was sitting till a pillow was slid in behind me so I could relax my posture. I smiled over at Surya only to have him shake his head and nod to his brother. I looked to Soma but he just winked at me before going back to the movie his head now lower by one pillow than before, putting him eye level with my breasts. I'm sure he's not staring at my breasts. So what if he is? Isn't that why I wore the much more revealing pajamas laid out for me? Wasn't the plan, at least on some level, to maybe finish what we'd started earlier and show them I trusted them to know what they wanted? Stop. A sleepover can be for sleep. There's nothing to be nervous about, even if I never have slept in bed with a man before.

I could do this. I just needed to relax. This was just like any other night where I watched Netflix to chill out on a Friday after a stressful week. Oh god did I just say I was doing a "Netflix and chill"? No there didn't have to be any "chill". Just Netflix. I know I'd already "chilled" with Ash but wasn't that more reason to keep this sleepover chill free. Or should I be trying to keep it all even, like if I had sex with one did I have to sex with everyone. How would they all know? Did I have to tell them? Was there a chart or something? And did it count as something kinky if I did both twins at the same time or did I have to do them individually? Did kinky stuff count for more? Surya grabbed the remote from my limp hand pausing the movie. I looked at him in surprise.

"Ok so there's no way you're actually watching the movie with that panicked and confused look on your face. What are you thinking about?" he spoke up for the first time since dinner.

"Am I going to have to make a kinky sex chart to keep everything even between y'all?" I blurted out before I could pause to think and when I realized what I'd said I all but slapped myself silly covering my traitorous mouth. Humiliation washed through me. OH. MY. GOD. What had I just said out loud? I grabbed the pillow from behind me and tried to smother myself to death with it. I heard a startled bark of laughter that was quickly smothered, though the entire bed continued to shake with someones barely suppressed laughter for a few more seconds. Tears began to sting my eyes wetting the pillowcase. Why did I say that? What was wrong with me? I felt strong hands pick me up and pull me sideways into a warm lap, pillow, popcorn bowl and all, though the popcorn was removed soon after. For a few moments all he did was rock me and rub soothing circles on my back. A second set of hands began to rub over my feet and shins no longer covered by my soft blanket.

Long arms wrapped around me tugging me even closer to the warm chest they attached to. "Are you ever going to come out of there?" I shook my head still keeping my damp hot face pressed to the pillow. I felt him shrug and then he maneuvered us both so that we were laying down with him as the big spoon. He even used one of his arms to keep the pillow in place as he did it. His other arm wrapped around my waist, his hand resting high on my belly but far enough from my breasts that I didn't feel like he was making a move. In front of me Soma laid down facing me, his arm draping over my hips, his hand resting against his twins stomach at the small of my back. I heard a small click and then a blanket was pulled over all of us.

I continued to lay there, beginning to feel foolish in the wake of the twins' calm acceptance of my painful awkwardness. Surya broke the silence, "Well to answer your question, no I don't think a chart will be necessary, not when we can each just update a shared calendar." I jerked my face back at him only to see satisfaction and affection shining in his gaze. I laid my head against his arm after tossing the offensive pillow off of the bed annoyed at falling for his ruse and still embarrassed about what I'd said.

"I don't know how to do this,"I spoke into the darkness after a few quiet minutes as I waved my hand indicating not only them but also the rest of the house. "I don't know anything about normal relationships or how to meet anyone's emotional needs," I scoffed and wiped my face, "Not that this is anything close to normal. My thoughts keep spinning in circles between rabid neuropathy and eager excitement. I have a panic attack at the idea that you would see my scars but then I'm wearing these pajamas now and all I can think about is your skin on mine and the scars don't seem too bad. I feel like I should be freaking out but I'm not which makes this whole thing that much more surreal. And through it all is this persistent thread of paranoia that this isn't really real and I'm a fool to trust myself or any of you," I finish almost whispering the last as if scared to speak it into truth.

"Well Nia is probably the better choice for walking you through all the reasons that what you are feeling is expected and reasonable. And Ash seems like he could talk anyone into, well, just about anything," Soma said in a surprisingly serious tone his breath ruffling the hair at the top of my head.

"I wish we had the magic words to make you feel better. We also know that we," Suryas warm left my waist as he gestured between himself and his brother making me feel cold till he put it back, "are probably especially hard for you to come to terms with for several reasons one of which has to be intimidation about having sex with two men. Trust us we get that. One of the reasons we were still available is because we wanted to stay together but we didn't want to," he hesitates and Soma picked up right where he left off.

"Fuck each other," his voice was flat and devoid of the warmth I was used to hearing from him. I reached forward and caressed the side of his face. Surya bent down and kissed the top of my head. "Look all I'm trying to say is that there isn't a right way to go moving forward, so all this pressure you feel to get it right is useless. No two relationships are the same because no two people are the same and adding more people just makes it more complicated. Not harder or weirder just different," Soma seemed so earnest and adamant I found myself wanting to believe him.

"You seem to be laboring under the misapprehension that the relationships you have within the Household are like plates on sticks that you have to keep spinning or they'll crash all around you, when really they're like a dance. And we're all dancing with each other not just you, you're not responsible for keeping us all from crashing into each other. We have as much if not more responsibility for keeping the dance flowing because we at least know the steps if not the music," Surya turned my face so I could see him as he spoke.

"You choose the music, you set the pace of the dance and then you trust us to lead you through it," he leaned down, curling tighter around me, and pressed his lips to mine. His kiss was soft and coaxing, his soft lips nibbling on mine asking for entrance which I granted. I let him lead me, kissing me with so much contained passion that it stole my breath.

"God that's so fucking sexy, it's almost like I get to watch you with me," Soma whispered which caused both of us to smile, breaking our kiss. We smiled at each other looking into each others eyes, I felt grounded and more steady than I had at at any other time today. It was both incredible hard and as easy as falling to break his gaze and turn my face to Somas. This time I initiated the kiss though there was no hesitation or questioning once my mouth met his. Soma tried to devour me, both of his hands cradled my face as if he both cherished me and was afraid I was going to escape him. I raised my free arm and ran my hand over Somas hip arching into him and bringing him closer at once. He groaned and began to thrust his tongue and hips simultaneously, pushing me back into Surya who began to match his brothers movements so that soon we were all flowing together.

Soma broke our kiss and leaned his head against mine, "Is this really ok? We can wait, like my brother said you set the music, it can be slow and romantic," He was coiled with tension but he was holding himself in check. Did I want to wait? I definitely felt the attraction both of their wonderful bodies but also of the intriguing men I was learning they were. The heat I had attributed to embarrassment was still there under my skin. It was almost as if I could feel the wave of my anxiety cresting to wash over me only to hit an invisible wall. I could see all the reasons to wait, to push them away, to fear but I couldn't feel them. All I could feel was the heat of two bodies surrounding mine, the desire coursing through me and the profound, life altering, relief of no longer being alone.

"I don't want to wait," I said quietly. Soma smiled at me sweetly and turned me so I was on my back staring up at both of them. Oh gosh, what I had I just agreed to.

He smiled that gorgeous smile that hinted at secret things and wickedness while Soma put the movie back on. Surya scooped me up and put me in his lap before positioning us both in the center of the bed, Soma took our stillness as permission to settle himself between both of our legs with his head resting against my stomach. The twins had created a nest of the pillows and blankets, it felt sort of like being in the privacy of a pillow fort but without that sense of innocence. The dark tone of the movie bathed us in dim light and pale shadows.

Soma turned on his side and moved down so that his head was now resting on my naked thigh with one hand underneath my leg as if I were his pillow. He turned to look at me briefly and when I didn't object he snuggled back down with a small kiss to the skin beneath his cheek which sent heat tearing through me. Surya wrapped his arms around me giving me a tight hug and another small kiss this one to the skin behind my ear. I could feel my thigh muscles clench as I instinctively tried to create pressure where I need it most. Soma must have felt something because he started running his hands up my calf to the back of my knee sending goosebumps across my skin in a wave. I shivered and Surya wrapped himself around me tighter.

"Cold?" Suryas deep voice vibrated quietly next my ear as his warm breath seemed to blow directly on my clit. I nodded my head trying to salvage some of my dignity. He kissed my cheek and got Soma to pass him a soft fur throw, which he laid across my stomach before he reached back and pulled his shirt off in a smooth move that sent the muscles of his chest and stomach rippling against my back. He then pulled the blanket up around my shoulders tucking me in. Soma also pulled a blanket up over my legs and his shoulders. His repositioning made me have to spread my legs wider and I could feel the thick braid of his hair coiled between my legs. Soon only the top half of Somas face was free of the blanket cocoon the twins had created for me.

All the practical movements had given me a few minutes to get myself together and I had almost figured out what was happening on screen when I felt the hand Soma had under my leg start to move higher. I could feel the the slow path his hand took to the edge of my romper like his fingers were coated in fire. I arched further back into Surya who snaked his hands under the blanket to rub the outside of my arms. The innocent motions caused my arms to squeeze my breasts together and the slight movement created friction between my hard nipples and the textured fabric that now felt far too constricting.

"Now you look flushed?" Surya whispered, "Did we make you hot?" my eyes closed on a shuddering exhale as I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head. Not sure if he had been trying to make the statement sexual until the first button popped open. He took his time sliding the buttons from their holes one at a time and slowly caressing my skin as he bared it. The very tip of his fingers ran softly down the center of the newly exposed skin, from my collarbone all the way to my belly button. "Tell me to stop," Surya said, his voice deeper than usual as he started sliding off the top he'd loosened. I could feel the rough slide of his hands through the fabric as it flowed down my arms, catching briefly on the tight peaks of my breasts. He leaned down kissing the top of my bared shoulder and running his tongue up my neck to the sensitive spot behind my ear.

"I don't want you to stop," as if that was what he'd been waiting to hear Soma continued the slow slide of my pajamas till I was left in nothing but the lacy panties. I couldn't see him at all except as a large lump under the blankets but I could feel his large hands as they firmly spread my thighs. I felt his body move against mine in a wave as he rubbed his hot body against mine, just the feeling of his body moving so sinuously against mine ratcheted up my arousal. His scalding mouth as it enveloped one of my nipples almost sent me over the edge. Surya reached around me lifting my unattended breast almost as an offering for his brother who was glad to accept it and switched nipples. They began to run their hands and mouths all over my body, sending waves of heat curling tighter and tighter inside me.

I was too turned on to accurately keep track of who was touching me where. I floated in the bliss of hot mouths and rough hands that manipulated my flesh into an indecently fast orgasm that slowed them not at all. They surrounded me so completely that I hadn't realized the blankets shrouding us were gone until the destruction of my panties caused my eyes to fly open to see one of the twins with his shoulders between thighs being held apart by his brother. The first touch of his tongue against my rigid clit bowed my back. I felt myself reaching for something solid to hold onto and found my hands guided to soft skin over hard muscles. I raked my nails into the firm ass beneath my touch. I turned my head and licked at the thickly muscled thigh my head was resting on. When two fingers slid into my wet channel and curled against my g spot I bit down.

Oximoron
Oximoron
108 Followers
12