Kats Rescues Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck, Kitten," Surya breathed out and I could feel his hard shaft flex against my back the nickname identifying him. I had to see the hot weeping flesh I'd wanted so desperately earlier. I slid further toward Soma which caused him to growl into my mound, the vibrations causing me to come again with small scream. My open mouth so close to his hard cock must have been too much for Surya because I could feel the smooth head against my bottom lip. When I looked into his eyes they asked permission even as his hand guided his dick across my tongue. I wrapped my hands around him and concentrated on relaxing my jaw and caressing the sensitive underside with my tongue. His hands found my breasts and used them to brace himself as he carefully flexed his hips, moving him in my mouth but careful not to choke me.

Soma changed positions, lifting me up and holding my thighs spread almost painfully far apart. I could feel the hardness at my slick entrance and my eyes fluttered shut at the exquisite sensation of being filled almost too much. My inner muscles fluttered around him and he pushed forward in a wave grinding against my clit even as he reached the end of me. The twins weren't as long as Ash but they were thicker, almost too much for me, each stroke followed by a slight burn even though I was dripping. I cried out around Suryas hardness which was now at the back of my throat. He pinched both of my nipples hard, the sharp pain sent tingles rushing over my skin.

The twins began to move inside me, their bodies synchronized, moving to completely overwhelm me in pleasure. Their movements were a dance between every erogenous zone on my body. When Soma finally lost the battle with his orgasm he was quickly replaced by his twin with almost no reprieve. I lost track of the times I orgasmed around their relentless hardness. There wasn't an inch of skin left on my body that they hadn't explored thoroughly. In a rare moment of coherence I found myself on top of Surya while he thrust deeply into me while Somas tongue moved down my spine. When his warm mouth caressed my totally untried flesh I felt a fresh wave of tingles move over my skin causing me to tighten around Surya.

"You like my brother tonguing your rosebud?" he whispered into my ear, "Are you imagining when he takes your sweet ass and you're totally full, both of us inside you at the same time?" His words caused my body to tighten further. His thrusts came faster and harder at this evidence of my increased arousal. When Soma worked one finger into my ass and rubbed the thin skin between him and his brother it was too much for us both and Surya filled me with his scalding seed sending fireworks bursting behind my eyelids. My muscles had been replaced by champaign bubbles, I barely had enough control to nod yes when Soma asked if I would sleep with them tonight. I drifted off surrounded by the warm scent and hard bodies of the twins and felt safe and happy.

12