Katt Tales: Her First Stranger

Story Info
These adventures depict the secret life of a married woman.
4.1k words
4.23
6.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are women in this world who sit at home and watch as the world goes by on their TV's, watching their many fantasies play out in the many movies and shows they watch, never realizing that they themselves could get up off the sofa and step outside their doors and actually live them for real. These are the tails and adventures of one such woman, a woman who got tired of watching, a person who decided to live a life rather than watch one play out on television.

Lyn is your typical woman, married, a mother, and a grandmother, she has needs and they are almost all satisfied with just one exception, sex. Her family life is filled to the brim with love, laughter and togetherness, she's even got a loving husband with whom she does shares a satisfying sex life. But deep inside her there's a hunger, a desire. It's something that she keeps very well hidden. Even as she try's hard to suppress those desires within her. They are ever present and simmer just under the surface.

Lyn is not a young woman. She is very young at heart and feels that she still has lots to live for. She wants to experience much more of what life has yet to offer her. She isn't the model type and to be honest she is quite shy. Indeed she is average height, on the slender side, yet curvy and large breasted and she's beautiful. But she doesn't consider herself to be attractive though the men she has encountered in her life would definitely argue to the contrary. Her own husband has even told her on several occasions that she is the type of woman a manmen would see and simple want to fuck and breed.

As a married woman Lyn has always been faithful. She and her man are very loving to one another and she has never wanted to love anyone else. But, from time to time she wonders to her self "what if". As most do, Lyn has the occasional fantasy sparked by someone or some event. Even some things she might think are just horny enough that she could masturbate herself too.

Looking back over the years there have been several opportunities for her to let other men have her. Some were past co-workers. Others were friends or friends and such. Even a few of her husbands pals over the years. But more often than not, it was the impossible encounters with complete strangers that intrigued her the most and inspired her hottest masturbation inducing fantasies. As indeed they would provided the most realistic and most possible real life opportunities to live out something she would normally only fantasize about.

As of late, things at home have been rather slow. not that her life was becoming anything less then it was. it was that she was beginning to feel something changing in her. maybe it was her acknowledging her own age. she was now past retirement age. and maybe she was just feeling bored with things in general. she couldn't really put her finger on it, but she knew that she was looking for something to do. or maybe a new experience. she was just really feeling stuck in a rut so to speak.

Around this time something happed. Lyn was out running errands one afternoon. she stopped to get a coffee at the local coffee shop but also needed to make a bit of a pit stop while there. she ordered her drink and headed to the ladies room only to find there was an out of order sign posted. she inquired with the barista, but the gal said she needs to use the men's if it was open. and as the door's locked Lyn didn't have a problem with that.

Feeling the urgent need to pee she walked to the bathroom again and turned the knob this time to the men's bathroom. as luck would have it the door was unlocked and she pushed open the door and walked in. as the door opens there in front of you is the sink and next to that is the toilet. as this is the case in the ladies room as well, she knew all was fine and she entered quickly and shut the door behind her. as she turned and locked the door their stood a man at the urinal on the opposing wall from the toilet. she had never been in the men's bathroom so didn't remember to think there might be a urinal as well or that maybe she should have knocked first. but again she was really needing to pee in the worst way so thinking wasn't a priority.

The man had just entered while she was with the barista so Lyn didn't see him go in. but it was indeed, just a moment before. he had just unsnapped and opened his jeans pulling them down a little to allow him full access to free his manhood in it's entirety. as it were he was just beginning to unload as she shut the door. in mid pee they make eye contact. Both were a little shocked and as he could not stop now he just stood there a bit embarrassed.

Lyn's first though was to again turn the knob to walk back out but her urgency was forcing her to think twice. "sorry" she blurted out as she sidestepped to the toilet. "I really need to go" as she pulled down her stretchy pants to sit. she was now facing the stranger and had a perfect side view of the man standing at the urinal. This is when things literally go into slow-motion for her. Lyn slides her pants down below her knees quickly and sits, putting her hand between he legs to hide her now bare pussy from him as she begins to pee as well. It's the relief of pressure she needed and moans just a bit. but as she regains her focus, she looks in his direction and from mid thigh she starts slowly working her way up. He's an older guy maybe forties, slender but not skinny, and as she continues her brief inspection she hears. "I forgot to lock the door I guess" and with that she looks up to his face. he's got a bit of a stare going as he's looking down at her hand which is covering her pussy from view. but as he notices her looking in his direction he looks into her eyes as well.

A couple of sheepish grins at one another and then the sounds of the two people peeing in the same bathroom fill the air. but her curiosity is too powerful so she can't resist the temptation and she lets her gaze drop to his cock. It is large and uncut with thick veins chiseling it's definition and her eyes are now glued to it. he's much larger then her husbands and thicker as well. she notes that he's uncircumcised by the way he's pulled his foreskin back and his balls are sizable and look heavy to her.

"I'm so sorry" Lyn says a second time as she again looks up at him from her sitting position. this time he's smiling a little as he's well aware that she's eyed him some and he figures she likes what she see's. which is made evident by the fact that Lyn now has a slight smile on her face as well. as he finishes up he strokes his foreskin back and fourth a few times. maybe a bit more than he would normally to complete the process. but then pauses, he see's that she is watching his actions intently. he then releases his cock to let it hang down over his heavy balls. Lyn has now also finished and is pulling some tissue from the roll leaving her dripping pussy revealed to him in the process. and he's watching her as she pads herself dry. the both of them are now looking at each other's naked parts.

Lyn notes to her self that her mound was feeling very tingly and even a bit sensitive to her own touch. in that moment Lyn had her legs opens just enough for her hand but she didn't bother to close her legs or once again cover herself with her hand when she was done. leaving him an unobstructed view of her pussy. Lyn's mind is racing, she's is just sitting there now waiting for something impossible to happen. He turns in her direction and he steps towards her. he's not attempting to pull up his pants and as he steps closer to her Lyn's heart pounds in her chest ever harder. she is mesmerized by him as she watches his large cock sway side to side with each step.

In just a few he's standing right in front of her. his large cock now looking much more swollen than before, it is just in front of her face. so close she can smell the manly sent of his cock. as she looks up into his eyes she opens her mouth instinctively signaling to him that she is willing to take him into her. as he leans his hips towards her she could feel the gentle soft skin of his hardening dick touch her lower lip. just then theirs a knock at the door. Lyn says loud enough to be heard out side that she was in there and to give her a minute, ok was the response from out side.

the two of them simply smile at one another while they dress them selves quickly. not uttering a word they prepare to leave the men's restroom. Once out Lyn goes to the counter and to grab her drink. it had been about ten minutes or so but her drink wasn't ready as it was busy. but in no time she had her drink and was out the door. He had walked out the door right after leaving the men's room so Lyn believed he was long gone but was pleasantly surprised to see that he was outside standing by what she assumed was his work truck possibly waiting for her to emerge.

As she walked out the door and saw him across the lot not far from where she had parked. she ran the moments in the men's room quickly through her mind. she didn't presume to go in his direction but in stead started walking to her own car. He watched as she went past to her vehicle and waved at her when she briefly looked in his direction. Lyn was still very excited her obvious wetness proved that, she was soaked. as she opened her car door she looks in his direction again to see if he was still watching her. she in turn watches him get into his truck, she smiles and gives a discrete wave back. as they both are in their own vehicles at this point neither one attempts to drive off. they both just sit there watching the other.

Lyn could not believe that she actually wanted that mans cock. he was a complete stranger in an impossible chance meeting but she was about to taste him before they were interrupted. it was like something she had always fantasized about. she could hardly believe that what had happened actually happened and she was actually shocked at herself realizing she was really going to suck a complete strangers dick. and without much hesitation on her part at all. but as she was sitting there thinking about what had just happened she saw him get out of his truck and start walking in her direction. she puts her hand between her legs and pushes hard on herself. she wanted to cum so bad and she knew that the man walking in her direction wanted to use her to relive his horny need as well. at this point she was willing to do anything he wanted but at the same time she was definitely scared of what might happen. and she was very nervous knowing she's had sufficient time and opportunity to start the car and drive away, but hadn't.

As he gets to her car door she lowers the window. they both exchange "hi's" and then he just stands there. neither of them knowing what to say but both of them knowing they need to finish what was started.

"want to get in my truck I've got tinted windows?" he poses the question and adds that there's a spot around back of the shopping center that's pretty quite. "ok" was all she could muster. he directs her to follow him and they drive around back. Indeed there was no one around and he pulls up near a truck trailer. she pulls into a spot just a bit away from him. and as she sits there in her car again her mind starts to race once more. she's trying hard to focus but having very little success, "I should just leave" was the first though. as she tried to hold onto that feeling, it was fallowed by other more lustful ideas. then as she starts to massage her tender pussy again it became clear that leaving wasn't an options now. she wanted this experience badly and wasn't about to let this opportunity pass her by.

She opens the car door and steps out. looking across her own car at his truck she notices that the tint on his windows was indeed very dark. from where she stood she couldn't see him inside. this, for some reason excited her even more. Before she even realized what she was doing she was half ways there walking towards his truck. as she gets to the passenger side door she hears the door unlock. she pulls the handle and opens the door. and as she moves forward to grab the handle and step onto the side step she see's that he's already got his jeans pulled down around his ankles. it's then that she realizes that he's not wearing any underwear. she hadn't noticed that before but found it arousing to know he was walking around lose in his jeans.

As she gets in and pulls the door shut she hears the locking of the door switch. a rush of adrenalin surges and she is now more sexually excited than scared at this point. As she try's to get a grip on the moment, her body starts to quiver with excitement. she is very unsure about what may happen but every fiber of her body is tingling and she can feel her swelling mound moisten and ache. she turns in her seat to face him and she watches as he stokes his large dick for her as if giving her a preview of what she wants from him.

He starts to speak to her but she's so lost in her own horny lust that she's really just running on sexual instinct and isn't paying much attention. she slides closer to him. it's a large truck and the bench front seat seems roomy enough to allow them to do most anything. Sitting right next to him now, her left thigh pushed against his bare skin and she reaches out for him. getting her hand on him she feels his soft warm but somehow rock hard flesh of his cock in her had. its so intoxicating. she can feel him throb as she squeezes him firmly but gently. his seat is laid back pretty far and he's almost laying flat, she leans in and kisses his dick and then licks at the head to taste him as there's a fare amount of leaking pre-cum slowly dripping down his long thick shaft. As she lowers her mouth over his hard cock she feels his hand start to caress her shoulder as she feels his dick throb and swell to full erection in her mouth.

As he starts to hump into her mouth slowly his hand moves over her back and down as far as he can reach searching for her ass. it's driving her crazy and she's now sucking hungrily at him. taking him as deep as she can, his taste and manly smell are pushing her lustful desire for his cock. she's now trying to suck out his cum as if through a straw. he leans over towards her and forces his hand into her pants which isn't hard as they are very stretchy at the waist. he begins to knead her ass like so much dough and she can feel him slid his fingers between her ass cheeks. then further between her legs to her pussy. they both adjust them selves for better access and soon he discovers how wet she really is and easily slides his fingers into her hot pussy causing her to moan uncontrollably. but more notably she increased her attract of his cock. forcing more of him into herself then she could actually take gagging some but not stopping.

It's at this point that he knows he can get what ever he wants from her. he puts his hands on her shoulders and brings her head up from his lap. her lips are wet and slicked from sucking his cock. he kisses her deeply and can taste and smell his own manly musk on her. she's ready, and is offering no resistance to his direction what so ever and the look in her eyes is green light enough for him. with his left hand he reaches across her hips and grabs hold, with his right hand he gently pushes on her upper shoulder guiding her to lay back. which she does without question or hesitation. now that she's laying on her back he slides his fingers into her waistband and pulls her tights down and with them her panties. she's looking at him, begging for him to fuck. sliding one leg lose of her tights he lays her legs open wide and raises his body to reposition himself between them.

As he's holding himself up over her she looks down to his hips and watches as his huge cock hangs down from between his thighs. he's preparing to penetrate her hungry aching pussy and use her for his own horny pleasure. As he lowers himself she watches intently, and as his massive dick touches her tender area it sends a wave of pleaser though her body. she was already starting to cum and he hasn't even pushed into her yet. his cock slides down between her soft wet lips into place easily and it's now at her opening. as she is so wet his large head parts he lips and begins to slide inside. his large thick cock starts to open her up and as he is so much thicker then her husband she can feel her little pussy yawn open with a slight pleasurable pain to accommodate his larger size. She moans quietly but deeply as she feels his thick cock slide into her until she can feel his balls lay heavily on her.

As he slide his hard pulsing cock into her for as much as she can handle, he lays his chest to hers and raps his arms around her upper body holding her in place as he continues to push into her. she is his and could not stop him now even if she wanted to. she can feel him reaching into her so much deeper then any man has.

she responds by spreading her legs as much as she can and simultaneously raises them to allow him full access to her depths.

As he reaches deeply into her he stops to holds his fat cock deep inside of her. lets her catch her breath as he noticed she was panting and could feel her vaginal muscles contacting rapidly indicating she was already cuming on him. he slowly begins to withdraw almost to the head of his cock. he then drops down back into her with more force causing her to let out a deep guttural moan of pleasure and then starts to repeats his strokes increasing in force and speed. again she can't catch her breath and her audible moaning of acceptance of him is driving him to dig into her as deep as he can. as her body bucks up to meet him his large cock is now tapping at her cervix. the slight pain mixed with her intense pleasure serves to distract from the fact that her pussy is being stretched farther then she has ever been and she is feeling a fullness that she hasn't felt before. he is now fucking her so intensely that her orgasms are constant and she's holding onto him tightly.

What seems like an eternity of fucking and moans of pleasure soon starts to reach it's ultimate goal. as he now starts to thrust into her more forcefully he begins to take longer deeper stokes into her. they become very forceful and deliberate, he's building up to his cum and she can feel his huge cock swell up even more. as he drops into her one last time he holds himself in as deep as he can as ribbon after ribbon of his cum shoots deeply into her. she can feel the warmth of his cum filling her to the limit. his massive cock throbs and spasms as his body convulses uncontrollably while he is cuming into her hungry pussy. his manly moaning sends her mind into a tizzy, she's pulling at his hips drawing him in as deep as she can. begging him to cum into her. slowly his orgasm subsides and he humps into her slowly and milks every bit of cum from his heavy balls and leaves her with his seed filling every part of her now sore pussy.

As he lays there on top of Lyn she raps he legs tightly and her arms hold him to her chest. she can feel his heavy breathing as she whispers into his ear. his cock is still hard and he's still balls deep in her so she is gently humping up to him as if milking his dick of as much of his seed that she can. Slowly he lifts himself and looks down at her. he smile and she smile back at him as she can still feel his cock throb within her.

but soon they are dressed and adjusting their clothes as she is nearly ready to get out of his truck. she feels her panties are now completely soaked with all of his cum. she is very sore from the intense fucking that she has just received from this man, she doesn't even know his name at this point. but she doesn't really care.

As she hears the door latch click behind her she walks gingerly to her car. noting her cum filled and sore hole is a reminder that she actually fucked a complete stranger in his truck. and she is definitely happy that she didn't drive away when she had the chance. That night after her husband gets home. she intentionally picks a movie to watch and stays up later then she normally would so she isn't available to him. she wanted to fuck her husband most definitely but didn't want to have sex with him that same nigh as she still had a fare amount of her strangers cum settled deep within her and didn't want to have to explain her massively wet pussy to her husband. a few days go by and she still has the stranger on her mind. she definitely wants to get fucked by him again but she has no idea how to find him. she even sat outside the coffee shop a couple times hoping to see him stop by.

12