Katt Tales: Her First Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she starts to think of how she can have other experiences. it's clear she's willing to allow a stranger access to her horny cunt. She spends the next few weeks trying apps and websites. she starts watching porn while her husband is at work looking for ideas. she spends hours filling out profiles on different sites and filling in details. she decided on "katt" and authored several profiles across many sites. she found chatting to other horny people was fun and enlightening. she hasn't yet found what she was looking for in a stranger. but she knew she wanted to get fucked by other strangers like the one she found at the coffee shop. she is indeed excited about her future. she knows now that there are other strangers out there who are in need of her help. And Katt is more than ready to satisfy her next stranger.

12