Katy Becomes a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy wasn't a dumb girl. She was actually pretty smart. But it was that intelligence that was fighting against the conclusion that she kept arriving at. Mind control? Come on. That's cheap science fiction. Surely he couldn't use subliminal messages to make her want to be... fucked? Dominated? Sexually destroyed? Treated like a filthy whore and made to take it any way that he wanted it? Put on her knees like a good little...

Enough! Katy shook the thoughts from her head. As ridiculous as the idea of mind control was, there was still the reality that Katy was different now than she had been this morning. She was a horny fuckdoll, ready and eager. And it happened after Professor Reiker's "experiment".

More than anything else, Katy was afraid of one question: If she had stayed in that room with the professor, what would have happened? She had been horny. She had been vulnerable. She had wanted to obey. How far would she have let the Professor go? Katy bit her lip and realized that wasn't the real question. The better, more accurate question was: What sort of kinky shit would he have had her do? She knew that if she had stayed, she would have done it all.

Katy was undoubtably horny, almost begging to be used by a man. But Professor Reiker was still repulsive. He was a man, which meant obedience, but...

Wait, obedience? What the hell?

Katy got off her bed, closed her laptop, and took a deep breath. She was in trouble. She was in bad trouble and she knew it.

---

The next day, she emailed all her professors as "sick". She was, but not in the traditional sense. Katy started the day off with more pornography. Just watching one man get off on a porn star didn't seem to be enough this time, so she watched a few different videos before she worked out her desire to serve and satisfy a man, vicariously fulfilled through the pornstars. She found that if the man insulted the pornstar as he fucked her, Katy was more inclined to be satisfied.

Katy wrote that as item number one on her notebook: "Insults turn me on." Still dressed in the black lace and resisting the urge to turn back to the porn, Katy tried to think. She had been changed and needed to know what that meant. She tried very hard to remember everything from when she had drifted off in Professor Reiker's experiment, but it was like trying to see through a curtain and she couldn't get anything firm. Also, she kept being distracted by the gloriously sexy moment of being called a "stupid bitch". It got hotter the more Katy thought about it.

"Lingerie," Katy said suddenly. She wrote on the notebook: "I feel compelled to look fuckable." She looked at the last work and frowned. That was new language for her, but she knew it was right. She could say it different ways ("appealing to men"), but that wasn't it. There was a mantra buried in her mind and she knew the word was "fuckable". That also explained Katy's urges to go put on makeup and do her hair nice, even though she was not going out today. She needed to look fuckable.

Mentally exhausted from trying to understand herself, Katy turned back to the porn. She went more hardcore, finding dungeon bondage videos. She watched three at once and tried to time all three cumshots at the same time. She was mildly successful and the degrading sexual fantasy did help clear her mind somewhat.

She returned to her notebook.

"I need to serve men," Katy wrote. She knew that wasn't all of it, but couldn't quite work out the mantra that had been drilled into her. Was it "submit to"? Maybe "be dominated by"? They were true, but Katy couldn't quite put her finger on the perfect wording. She moved on.

"I need to obey men," Katy wrote. She wasn't sure if this was different than the previous, but she felt that it as. There was an element of needing to satisfy the capital-H "Him". But there was also the need to obey "Him". They were concurrent, frequently overlapping, but different.

"He made me into a fucking porn star," Katy muttered to herself. She was well-qualified to make the statement, too. She had spent a lot of time watching them in the past twelve hours. The thought should have made her angry, but inside her twisted mind she found that it was conflicting with the idea of submission to a man. Shouldn't she submit to those changes?

Katy decided she needed to get out. She had spent too much time fucking herself while watching porn. She was mentally exhausted and hungry. She had snacked a little on whatever she had squirreled away, but had been afraid to leave her dorm. She still was, but now she was also afraid of staying here too long. She felt like whatever Professor Reiker had done to her was settling in to stay. Maybe she had gotten away from him at first because it was still settling, like paint drying on the wall. But with every orgasm and reinforcement from porn, the paint was drying.

Would she be able to resist a command again? Would she be able to keep her mind if he told her she was a slut? Katy could imagine going to pieces at such a scenario and vigorously fulfilling all of Reiker's fantasies. As much as such a thought turned her on, Katy couldn't help but think that he was still repulsive. He had changed a lot about her, but he hadn't changed her original, firm opinion of the man. If he had thought to instill positive emotions in regards to him specifically, Katy might have already been on her knees in front of him, but he apparently incorrectly assumed it would be easy to claim her once she obeyed all men. If she had stayed in that room for any longer than she had, it might have been true.

Katy decided to get some food. It would get her out of the dorm and maybe occupy her mind with something else. But Katy quickly realized she had a problem. She was still wearing the black lingerie and the thought of changing was impossible to consider. She had to look fuckable.

Katy tried hard to resist, even picking up a pair of jeans and trying to convince herself to wear them. She told herself that she would still be fuckable underneath. She told herself that she could just wear normal clothes for a while. Still, she could not will herself to look respectable.

Eventually, she settled. She picked out a pair of short shorts that she wore to the beach sometimes. They were a size too small and he ass was clearly shaped beneath them. She added a tiny halter top that she often wore as pajamas. With her ample chest, there was more than one angle that would show more of her than she might otherwise intend. She found a pair of boots with heels that Katy could imagine pointing to the ceiling tiles. It was the middle of fall and she was would still have been underdressed for summer, but at least she could leave the apartment. She looked "fuckable", but was wearing slightly more than the lingerie.

When she went to leave, however, Katy was faced with the fact that she hadn't done her makeup right. The thought of men seeing her while she didn't look her most fuckable was unacceptable. With a groan of frustration, Katy grabbed her makeup bag and mirror and went to work. Of course, after the sharp eyeliner, thick eyeshadow, and red lipstick had been applied, she was left with her undone hair. Katy spent more time getting just the right look with an iron, brush, and mirror.

Finally, Katy surveyed herself in the mirror. She looked like a cheap call girl. She was embarrassed, but finally knew she looked fuckable enough to risk being see.

Katy grabbed her phone and wallet and left the dorm. She moved quickly, hoping to avoid the gaze of the girls who lived alongside her. As much as she tried, she couldn't avoid being seen by one girl, who met her gaze with very raised eyebrows. Katy probably looked like she was on her way to answer a booty call. Katy decided it wasn't terribly far from the truth. Thankfully, the girl said nothing and Katy hurried to her car.

Katy turned on the car and put her phone in the mount on the dashboard. When it connected to the car, the phone lit up. Katy saw that she had numerous emails and a couple texts. She groaned. She hadn't so much as looked at the thing since leaving the "experiment" the previous night. Her mind had been otherwise occupied.

Katy opened up the emails and immediately realized it was a mistake. There were five emails from Professor Reiker. Apparently, her quick escape last night had made him worried. There were emails from 11PM, 1AM, 2AM, 7AM, and 9AM. The last one was subjected "Open This Email".

Katy saw the trap, but he finger was already moving to obey. She wasn't sure she could avoid it if she wanted to. As her finger pressed the email, Katy realized that it wasn't "Read This Email". She turned her head as she opened it. With her head turned, she pressed the home button on her phone and the app closed.

She also had two texts from Joey. One was from the previous night and read, "Hey, how was Mr. Bird's experiment? You get the extra credit?" The second was from just an hour prior: "You missed class. Are you alright?"

Katy let out a slow breath, but realized suddenly that any use of her phone was dangerous. Obviously, Professor Reiker could email her or even get her number and text her. But beyond that, Joey didn't know what effect his words would have as a man. What if he told her to do something? What if he didn't know she would have little choice but to obey? Or even more broadly, what if she opened Facebook and saw someone from High School telling everyone to come buy stuff at their Etsy page? If it was a man, would Katy be able to resist?

Katy turned off the phone rather than risk finding out. She knew even more now that she was in trouble. How was she supposed to function in this world now?

Her stomach rumbled. Katy decided to drive. She needed food. She just prayed to God it was a female cashier in the drive through.

---

Katy got food without incident. She ate it in her car in the parking lot. Afterwards, she did feel better. At least she could get this done. Some part of Katy was also happy that she was outside her apartment and in the world. She even looked so (fuckable) cute in this outfit.

If she was going to be compelled to wear slutty clothes, Katy was going to quickly wear out her one set of lingerie. She decided that a quick run to a Victoria's secret wouldn't hurt. After all, it was likely to mostly be women inside, so she would be relatively safe from compulsively following men's orders.

Katy parked, cautiously avoided men in the parking lot, and found her way into the store. She knew almost immediately that it was a mistake. It was like giving an alcoholic "just a sip". She also knew that this store didn't have what she wanted. After picking out two or three sets of lingerie that Katy found sufficiently naughty, she looked online for a nearby store that would push the envelope further. She was careful to avoid her email and texting apps. She found a store twenty miles away.

Katy sat in the parking lot of Victoria's Secret, having already spent money in the triple digits on more fuckable lingerie. "You're not really thinking of doing this, are you?" Katy said to herself. But she was. She knew her voice was hollow. She knew she wanted more. She had this compulsion to look fuckable. The thought of stopping now had no force in her brain.

She put the directions in. The calm male voice giving her directions was oddly alluring.

---

It was getting dark when Katy got back to her dorm. She had eaten dinner on the drive back, before carrying the multiple bags of sexy things halfway across campus. She closed the door quickly and locked it. Then, she started laying out her treasures.

She had started pretty straightforward. She couldn't pick between the different fishnets (different patterns, different widths between wires... how do you pick just one?) so she had gotten five sets. There were sex heels that Katy could imagine wrapping around the back of a man as he thrust into her. There were a few more sets of lingerie, including black and red.

It was the pink that had really fucked her over, however. The store had a dressing room. The image of herself dressed in the soft pink lace had unlocked something in Katy's mind for roleplaying. As such, there were three different sexy costumes she had bought. She had gone with the nurse, the school girl, and the cop, figuring these were common enough fantasies that she was most likely to look fuckable for a man. She had gotten the pink lace too, of course.

From there, Katy had started on accessories. Handcuffs were a must, of course--both fuzzy and not. Lace chokers had special appeal--she was pretty sure that she had been instructed on this specifically during the experiment. She had also gone further, getting collars and leashes that she could wear.

Katy tried not to think about how much money she had just dropped to look fuckable. Her savings account had taken a hit today.

Katy down on the bed and looked over the treasures. She was preparing to be somebody's fuckdoll. Maybe everybody's fuckdoll, for all she knew. She knew that there was one person who was most likely to get benefit from all of these frilly, expensive, sexy things. That was Professor Reiker. How long could she avoid him? It would just take one slip up for him to be able to give her an order that she found irresistible. She felt like there was a ticking clock until she was on her knees, dressed as a slutty nurse, gobbling dock his cock. As much as the thought excited her, she also was repulsed by him. She had never felt such a confliction. She wanted to be a slut, a whore, a fuckdoll... but not his. She hated him. More so, now that she knew what he had done to her. But she was 100% confident that she would obey him and actively seek to fulfill every twisted fantasy.

She thought about how quickly he had come in insulting her after the programming had taken place. Insulting her was his fantasy. Degrading her was his fantasy. Now, he had made it her's too. He was so eager to capture her with it and he almost had.

"I'm a bitch, but I'm not stupid," Katy said softly. He hadn't changed that part of her. Slut? Yes. Whore? Yes. Fuckdoll? Absolutely. Sex slave? Just waiting for the opportunity to prove it. But stupid? No. She wasn't stupid.

Maybe that meant that she still had hope. Maybe that meant that there was still some way out of this. Could she undo the programming? Maybe she could put together some solution herself. How had the projector worked? She remembered a swirl. Was it hypnosis? Some form of it? She strained to remember, but it was still a haze. Then her eyes landed on the lingerie on the floor and her hope fell. She couldn't even stop herself from buying lingerie to please a theoretical man who wanted to fuck her. How could she hope to fight off this?

To make matters worse, it had been hours since her last orgasm--since the last time she had vicariously pleasured a man through a big-titted slut on the internet.

Feeling defeated, Katy stripped off her skimpy clothes. She picked the pink lingerie--she liked the implied contrast of innocence and naughtiness. She donned fishnets, heels, and selected a thick leather collar for her neck. She looked in the mirror at herself. She had to admit, she was mighty fuckable.

Katy turned to the computer. At that moment, there was a knock on the door. Katy's heart dropped. Had Professor Reiker come for her? He could find out where she lived, but did he dare enter the woman's dorm? Men could come and go pretty freely before a certain hour--and with a tad more secrecy after that hour--but Katy hadn't even considered that he would dare breach the dorm. That was a big risk for him, wasn't it? Katy kicked herself. This was the mistake that would cost her the last bit of freedom. She hadn't relocated. She had been predictable.

"Katy, it's Joey," a voice called out. "Are you there?"

"Joey?" Katy said, her surprise and relief eliciting the reaction before she could think.

"Yeah," Joey said. "Come on, let me in."

Katy began moving toward the door instantly. It was important to obey men, she knew. She realized when her hand hit the door handle that this was the impulsiveness that Reiker had given her. She was following a man's order. Katy hesitated, fighting the urge to open the door and obey the man. Then, Katy remembered that it wasn't Reiker. She was concerned with fighting against Reiker. This was Joey. She didn't have to fight that command.

Katy smiled, relieved. She opened the door.

Joey's instinctive drop of the eyes down to her pink lingerie with black accessories reminded Katy that she was less-dressed than Joey would be expecting.

"Woah," Joey said, his eyes bulging.

"Get in here," Katy said, grabbing Joey's arm and pulling him inside. She did a quick glance down the hall before closing the door. She thought she saw a girl smirking from the stairwell. Embarrassment filled Katy.

Katy turned to Joey, who was doing his very best to look her in the face, but was frequently failing.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Joey said. "I didn't know... I'm sorry... I shouldn't..." He turned away from her, forcing his eyes to the rest of the room. What he saw wasn't much better. Katy had left the kinky lingerie and costumes strewn about.

"What the... oh wow," Joey said. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize that this was what you were doing. I didn't realize you were seeing anyone, actually. I should leave you alone."

"Joey, please stop talking," Katy said. "Before you say something stupid."

"Sorry, I just..."

"Joey, listen to me!" Katy said. "Please!"

Joey's mouth snapped closed. His eyes found the ceiling tiles, which were apparently very interesting.

"Joey, you can look at me," Katy said. "You might as well, really."

"Are you sure?" Joey said softly, hesitant to speak.

"Yeah," Katy said. "You ogling me is the least of my problems right now."

Joey's eyes descended, landing on Katy's face. They dropped quickly, then bounced back up. They repeated this process frequently. This lace was one of the ones without the nude backing, meaning she was very much on display.

"I'm in trouble, Joey," Katy said. "And I don't think anyone will believe me."

This appeared to reach Joey, who stopped being as concerned about trying to not look at her tits. He furrowed his brow and looked Katy in the eye.

"What's going on? Is someone... I don't know... blackmailing you?"

"No," Katy said. "Well, almost. Not exactly."

"Tell me," Joey said. "Maybe I can help." Again, he had given a command. Katy was talking instantly.

"Professor Reiker programmed me to be a kinky sex slave and now I have to obey men," Katy said.

Joey blinked. "What?"

Katy sighed. "I have to obey men. It's... compulsive. I barely think. That's why I opened the door. And why I told you that."

"Professor Reiker? The bird?"

"Maybe you should sit down," Katy said. "I'll tell you everything." Joey sat at Katy's desk. Katy sat down on her bed, pushing aside the laptop that she had been about to use to get herself off. Joey again was trying not to look at Katy's body. Katy admired his willpower, actually.

"You can look at me," Katy said softly. "I don't mind." In her mind, she added, 'I kinda like it, actually'. She was on display. A man was seeing her. Even as she started telling him the story, she was aware that every glance at her tits flooded Katy with feelings of excitement.

---

"I tried to not buy it all, but I had to," Katy said. Joey had been rather quiet as Katy had told the story. "Look around. You can see it all. I just was so obsessed with looking fuckable that... I couldn't help myself. I came back here and was about to do the porn thing again when you knocked."

Katy opened her hands to him, as if to say, 'Your turn'.

"It's crazy," Joey said softly.

"I'm telling you the truth, I promise. Why else..."