Katy Becomes a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, I believe you. I do. It's just... it's crazy."

"You believe me?" Katy said.

"Well, yeah, I do," Joey nodded. "I might have a harder time of it if you hadn't been wearing... well... if I didn't have the same evidence. But you're not someone who I know to make up stories or anything. And you've never been voyeuristic, at least in my experience. This would all be different if I didn't know you so well, but I... I don't see a less crazy reason for what I'm seeing right now."

Katy let out a deep sigh. She had been certain that nobody would believe her if she had told them. She probably wouldn't have told Joey at all, except that he commanded her to.

"So what do I do?" Katy asked. "Reiker has sent me a bunch of emails. I know he's trying to command me. It's only a matter of time before he catches me somewhere. I can't hide from him in a vault."

"Can I see the emails?" Joey said.

Katy nodded. She took out her phone and handed it to Joey. Joey scrolled through the emails, bit his lip, and nodded.

"He believes it worked, at least," Joey said. "And he's trying to get you to speak with him in person." He hesitated. "He implied in the last one that he might have to fail you if you don't respond."

Katy sighed again. "Why me? Why did he do this to me?"

"Well... I think that one's kind of obvious," Joey said, still scrolling through the emails.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I mean, look at you," Joey said. He handed the phone back to Katy. "You're... well... ummm... you're really..." He trailed off, trying to find an ending to the sentence.

"You think I'm attractive?" Katy said.

"Well I'm under duress while you're dressed like that," Joey said with his witty smile. "I can't be held accountable."

"Do you think I'm sexy?" Katy asked, dropping her voice slightly. A seed of an idea was planted in Katy's brain. Joey's eyes fell down onto her tits again, then he looked away entirely.

"I shouldn't... I don't exactly trust anything right now," Joey said, almost apologetically.

"You are a good friend, Joey," Katy said. The idea had taken root in her mind and was growing rapidly. "You came here to check on me. You worked for four hours on that paper with me. You're a good friend. A good guy." She grinned. "You're a really good guy."

Joey was uncomfortable. He must have seen what was coming.

"You deserve a sex slave," Katy said. "You're the one I want to have me."

"Nobody should have you," Joey said.

"Well somebody is going to," Katy said. "Reiker did his work to me. I don't know how. I don't know what he did. But it's done. And some guy out there is going to figure out that he can tell me to do anything and I'll do it. I might as well choose my own master." Katy stood, displaying herself. She was glad that she happened to look so fuckable. "I choose you."

"Katy, you're not yourself," Joey said.

"And if you want to blame Reiker for fucking around with my desires, great. You are innocent of all of that. And yes, I want to be fucked. I was to be used. To be dominated. Sexually destroyed. Tied up, slapped, with a cock shoved down my whore throat so far that..."

"Katy!" Joey said, and Katy snapped out of her fantasy and back to attention.

"But you didn't make me this way. It's the same as if you happened to meet a girl who liked to do kinky shit." She stepped closer to him, noting that his hands were covering the bulge in his pants. "Well you met me. And I want to be your sex slave."

"We're friends," Joey said.

"And we can continue to be," Katy said, "but after we play MarioKart or watch a movie or do homework, I'll happily fulfill your twisted fantasies." Katy reached up, running a hand through Joey's hair. His face was leveled at Katy's chest. She was glad he was enjoying the view. "Tell me those fantasies, Joey," she said in a hushed voice. "Tell me all the fucked up shit you want to do. Because I want to do that too."

"How do we know this will save you from Reiker?" Joey asked.

"I have to obey," Katy said. "But what about conflicting orders? What if you tell me not to obey him?"

"What if you take the last orders given? What if his words contradict mine?"

"Let's test it," Katy said. She stepped back, postponing her seduction of her friend. "Order me to read one of Reiker's emails, but not to obey it. If I can do that, then you can prevent me from following other orders. If I start to obey Reiker, then you can command me again and override it. We'll know, but I'll be safe."

"Ok," Joey said, nodding thoughtfully. "That's a good idea."

"He made me a whore," Katy observed, "but not a stupid one."

"Read Reiker's last email, but do not obey him," Joey commanded, adjusting his pants as he did so.

Katy began moving instantly. She didn't fight the order that lived in her head. She opened her phone, opened her email app, and opened Reiker's last email. Within it, he gave her several commands, such as "Call this number right away" and "Email me back right now. Do not delay." He also was liberal with the use of "stupid bitch" throughout. Joey watched her, ready to intervene with a fresh command if she started to obey.

Katy finished reading, set the phone down, and stepped away.

"Did you feel anything?" Joey asked. "Compulsion to obey?"

"Yes," Katy nodded, "but not his command. Your's. Just your order." She smiled. "You can command me to be free of him."

"Absolutely," Joey nodded. "Hell, I can undo it all then. I can command you to not want to be a sex slave! I can..."

"Noooo," Katy said, her voice more of a moan than a word. "Don't do that. Please."

Joey looked confused. "What? I can free you."

"I... I don't want that," Katy said.

"You don't want what?" Joey said.

"I don't want to go back," Katy said softly. "I want to be a whore." She turned her body more to him, inviting his gaze. "I want to be your whore."

"I don't think that's you, Katy," Joey said.

"It's me," Katy said. "It's me that didn't want to be Reiker's whore, right? That makes sense. It's me that hated him. It's me that knows fully what he did to me. But... as much as I detest him... I don't want to give this up." She bit her lips and added, "This is fun. I am having... I am having a lot of fun." Joey's eyes were freely exploring her. It felt good to be on display.

"Why?" Joey said.

"Because the orgasms I've felt... the satisfaction I've felt... frankly, the carefree fun that sex is in my mind right now... I... I like it." She grinned. "It's kinky. It's fun. It's fulfilling. It scratches an itch in me." Her voice was taking on that seductive, low quality. "Don't you have any secret things like that, Joey? Don't you have those secret desires that just scratch an itch? That satisfy you?"

Joey licked his lips and looked away. Katy approached again and his eyes locked back onto her--but not her face.

"So what do you want, Katy?" Joey asked. He paused, lifting a finger to stop her from talking, and added, "Tell me the truth."

"I want you to command me to be free of the commands of all other men," Katy said, speaking instantly and automatically the truth in her soul. "Then I want you to call me a whore, a bitch, a good-for-sucking slut. I want you to man-handle me. I want you to slap me. Then I want you to stuff every hole I have in the order that most fully satisfies you. After you've had your fun with me, I want you to jerk off onto my face, call me 'a good little fuckdoll' and tell me to rub myself off." She smiled and added, "Then I want to go out and grab some ice cream at that little creamery down the street, because that sounds really good right now."

Joey was looking down at her body, perhaps believing for the first time that she really wanted this. "Keep going," he ordered.

"As we eat ice cream, maybe you could tell me your fantasies, so I know how best to please you. You could tell me which of these lace outfits you like best or which ones I should pick up to make you happy. Maybe after ice cream you'd be in the mood to come back and use me again. I'm hoping that you'll keep fucking me for as long as you want. All night if you want. And more tomorrow. And..."

Joey lifted a finger, stopping her. He stood and walked to her. His eyes perused her body.

"I command you..." he said softly, "...to reach inside your mind and find the you before all this. I command you to tell me the truth from her perspective. Is this really what you would have wanted?"

Katy paused, blinking. She tried to obey, she really did. She tried to find the her of 24 hours prior inside her brain. Her brow furrowed as she thought as hard as she could. Nothing came.

"Truthfully, I don't think she would have thought that sounded like fun," Katy said truthfully, "but she's not here anymore. I truthfully don't think you could even command her back. I think that whatever changes were made to me are here to stay. But who I am right now is still your friend and still the person you knew. It's just with some extra stuff there." She smiled.

Joey considered this for a moment, nodded, and said, "And you right now? What do think?"

"I'm wondering why I'm still standing and not on my knees," Katy said truthfully. "You've been a great friend, Joey. And I don't think there's anyone else who deserves a sex slave half as much. And I want to be that."

Joey nodded again, thinking. Finally, he shrugged and said, "Might as well make the most out of the situation, then."

He reached up and wrapped a hand around her throat. It was not a gentle one. "You're a filthy fucking whore, Katy." Katy moaned in pleasure as the words washed over her. "But you're my filthy fucking whore. Get to work." He pushed her downward. Katy hit her knees with a happy little giggle. She unbuckled Joey's pants, slid them and his underwear down around his ankles, and found that he was already very hard.

She took her time. A firm, exploring hand worked its way up and down his shaft as her tongue and lips explored his balls. She kissed her way up to the top of his cock, then swirled a tongue around the head. After a few minutes, Joey's knees began to shake. He backed up, sitting down on the bed. Katy followed, climbing onto the bed. When he settled, she went to work again, her body displayed from the side. She started with slow, deep-sucking plunges onto his dick while she fondled his balls. As he moaned in delight, she picked up the pace, creating a rhythm. Joey's hands freely explored her body as she sucked him, squeezing her tits and slapping her ass. Katy could not begin to explain the pleasure that rocked her pussy with every slap of her ass.

"Good little slut," Joey muttered. "Now take it all the way."

Katy obeyed the order, taking his cock as deeply as she could. She ignored the urge to gag, thrusting him into her throat. Her painted lips were pressed up against his belly and balls. He put a hand in her hair, pushing her down just slightly, then took grip of her hair and pulled her off. Katy gasped for air.

"Are you okay?" Joey asked, his hungry, lustful demeaner failing for a moment. "Tell the truth."

"I'm having more fun than I can ever remember having," Katy grinned at him. "I want more."

"Good," Joey grinned. His lust returned. "Then you do the work and ride me, bitch."

"Yes, sir," Katy said. Her pink panties were gone after a moment. She descended down onto him, impaling herself as she went. Like with the blowjob, she developed a rhythm quickly. Joey sat back, enjoying the view and the sensation. Every now and then, he would reach up and slap a tit. As she rode, he began slapping her harder.

"Is this what you want?" he said. "To be treated like a whore?"

"I do want to be treated like a whore," Katy said. "I want you to slap me harder."

Joey slapped her sizable tits. They both relished the sound of the hard smack.

"More," Katy begged.

Joey slapped her tit again.

"More!" Katy begged again. "My face!"

Joey slapped her face--hard. That was when Katy had her first orgasm. As she squealed and gyrated, still riding his cock, Joey continued to slap her tits. He apparently had a fondness for this action and Katy was happy to please him.

He elected to not fuck her ass just yet. He told her that he wanted her to finish him with her tits. Happy to fulfill his fantasies, Katy pulled her pussy off his dick and he sat up on the bed, hanging his legs off the side. She knelt down in front of him, then bent down and wrapped her tits around his cock. She bobbed and bounced. It didn't take long. He erupted, hot cum spewing upward. Some of it made it to her chin, but most of it covered her chest. Joey apparently preferred this. With every spurt of cum, Katy had another wave of orgasm.

When Joey was finished, Katy smiled up at him, remembering the lesson from the porn stars.

Joey sat back on her bed, smiling at her. "That was awesome."

"I'm very glad you liked it, sir," Katy said.

"You're a good little fuckdoll," Joey said. "Go ahead and rub one off."

"Thank you, sir," Katy said. Her fingers went to work. It didn't take long for her to have her third orgasm--something that boring, prudish Katy of the past would never be capable of.

"So..." Joey said thoughtfully, "Ice cream?"

"Oh hell yeah," Katy grinned.

On her new master's orders, Katy got dressed in normal clothes. Before leaving, Joey gave her the all-important command that she was not compelled to follow anyone else's orders other than his. He added, "You're mine alone" and that was just fine with Katy.

They talked movies on the way to the creamery. Joey teased her for not having seen Blade Runner. Katy told him that if it was as bad as the original Alien, he could shove it. He told her that the original Alien was a masterpiece and she could shut her mouth for saying otherwise. Katy was glad that being a sex slave didn't mean they weren't friends.

They got ice cream, but Katy did get just one scoop instead of two. After all, she had to remain fuckable.

---

Katy and Joey both sent emails to their professors saying they were sick. They spent most of the day indoors. When they weren't fucking, they were laughing, watching movies, binging Katy's new TV show season, and eventually talking themselves into fucking again.

"Reiker's class is right now," Katy observed, glancing at the clock. She had been wearing a sexy schoolgirl outfit recently, but now she was only wearing the pleated plaid skirt.

"Oh yeah," Joey said, looking at the clock. "I actually forgot about him."

Katy laughed. "Men. I put some tits in your face and you forget everything else."

"That's an interesting theory. We should put it to the test," Joey said, grinning as he leered at her tits. Katy stood and shook her tits in his face. He had just gotten off in her throat, otherwise he might have ordered her to get to work.

"I have an idea," Katy said, looking at her computer. "He keeps sending me emails."

"Yeah? So?"

"I wonder if the dean would be interested in seeing what he is saying to students," Katy said.

"That's a great idea," Joey said. He blinked. "Yeah! Why the hell is he emailing you this shit anyways? It's a paper trail right back to him."

"He's panicking," Katy said. "Because he knows that every minute he's not in control of me, someone else could be." She smiled at Joey and added, "He's not wrong." She opened the computer, reviewing each email. Even as she flipped through them, a new one arrived, telling her that he found her absence from his class unacceptable and if she didn't present herself for punishment immediately, she would be failing his course.

Katy forwarded the emails to the Dean. She wrote a message saying, "I think that Professor Reiker has become obsessed with me and I don't know how to handle it. I'm really scared that this will affect my academic career."

"Nice touch," Joey muttered.

"Thanks," Katy said as she forwarded the last email. She felt good. He had made her a whore, but his mistake had been not making her a stupid one. She closed the computer.

"Hey Joey?" Katy said softly.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks. For helping me."

"What else are friends for?" Joey said. He grinned, then added, "Well..."

"What?"

"Well I was just thinking about what else friends are for," he said with a small shrug. "I had a couple ideas."

Katy smiled. She pushed the chair into her desk and sauntered back towards the bed.

"Oh? Do you want to tell me your ideas?" Katy said.

"How about you guess them?" Joey smiled coyly.

Katy straddled him, pushing him gently back onto the bed.

"How about... anything you want," Katy said, kissing him teasingly on the lips.

"Everything you want." She kissed his neck.

"Any time you want." She kissed his chest.

"For as long as you want." She kissed his belly.

"Wearing anything you want." She planted a kiss on his rapidly-stiffening cock.

"And let's start with my mouth."