Katy Gets an Invitation

Story Info
Katy ends up alone again with John.
1.7k words
3.43
16.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers

Well the summer wore on after that eventful party and boy was it eventful. Two months later I was terribly sexually frustrated. Derek and I were in a rut at home. He hadn't touched me since the party (or even for a while before it, not that that made much difference any way, in, out, before you knew it he was done.)

I couldn't erase the memory of John Taylor, Derek's manager pumping into me from behind in the gazebo, then sticking his finger up my anus as I came to the boil making me have another mind blowing orgasm. Nor for that matter, could I erase secretly watching Derek my husband fiddling with the unknown blonde, arm busy up her skirt, working down her panties, going down on her and eating her out as John and I watched.

Then one Thursday Derek came home and said we were invited to a BBQ at the Taylor home Sunday coming. I looked away. I had not expected this. Did I want to face John Taylor again after he had fucked me? I was torn and confused but did not want a fight, had no real reason for not going ( I mean I could hardly say not going, he rode me to orgasm last time, could I?) I think Derek was expecting an argument and got blindsided when I nodded yes. It did occur to me that I might be making a mistake but surely nothing would happen with John's wife there? But if something did happen would I be able to control myself? I did not want Derek to lose this job if things turned difficult.

Well on the Sunday I'd mae an effort to look good. I had let my hair grow longer, my mum said I looked really pretty, much more feminine. I chose a mid thigh skirt, a little short sleeved light sweater, a bra for decorum's sake, though even at that there was more than a suggestion of nipple on show under my clothing, A gold cross which nestled in the valley of my hidden breasts was my final touch.

Derek had perked up, plenty of alcohol awaited, chance to ingratiate himself with his manager's wife and the chance not to have to deal with me. Well he got that bit right.

John it was who answered the door, big smile just like that! Great to see you both do come in and meet Stephanie. I just have to make a quick call. Stephanie looked a bit younger than her husband. Nice boobs. Derek must have thought the same as I caught him furtively looking at her breasts.

She turned on the charm right away, come and help me fix drinks she said to Derek giving him a wink. Well thanks very much I thought, charming, don't mind me.

Just then John returned took me by the arm and guided me to a seat on a real low sofa. I misjudged its height and sat down heavily. My skirt rode up, my thighs parted a little and I cursed inwardly knowing he must have seen the triangle of white lace at the apex of my legs. I flushed, all my composure gone and when our eyes eventually met he was giving me that stare again like before.

Back came the new chums with a drink and before I knew it Stephanie had enlisted Derek to help her set up the BBQ at the bottom of the long garden. Well honestly Derek couldn't get going quickly enough. I rolled my eyes, John saw that. Things were not going well and I was wondering how the hell I was going to get up off the sofa without showing even more of my underwear. Show Katy the house John, Stephanie called back over her shoulder. I watched her bum cheeks churning from side to side through her tight dress - bitch!

Well I had to stand up sometime and now was as good a time as any to get it over with, my very unladylike struggle to get to my feet. I didn't dare look at him.

That's right Katy, I muttered savagely to myself, show him everything you've got as my legs spread in an effort to heave myself up off the sofa. Flustered I finally got myself upright. John was looking out the window, he turned, ready he asked..His look was noncommital, but I just knew that it wasn't the window he had been looking at as my legs splayed, showing the front of my tight panties, the hidden plump mound of my pussy, the outline of my slit through the flimsy underwear.

Cheeks burning I followed him upstairs. We did the tour, I admired some of the paintings in a little hallway at the top of the stairs, and I could hear chatter and laughter from the bottom of the garden through an open window. Some of those are quite erotic quite I ventured as he trailed a hand across my bottom. I did not object. One room to go now he announced. Master bedroom,lovely view from the window, low hills in the distance. I went over to the window to look. He opened it for me to see better and I noticed the chatting and laughing had stopped but no sign of Stephanie and Derek being on the way back. Perhaps he was getting his cock sucked I muttered spitefully to myself.

I suddenly felt very vulnerable as John moved even closer behind me, I could feel his package rudely pressing against me, warm hands moving lightly onto my shoulders. We ought to go down I said. In a bit he grunted. Where had I heard all this before?

Oh my! I exclaimed as a distraction. spotting a beautiful pair of Hermes Cloisonne gold earrings sitting in a jewel box beside the window. How beautiful I murmured. Mistake! Try them on. I blushed oh no I couldn't they are so expensive I garbled because in my head I was having a dirty little fantasy, ( again I hear you say?) Well yes, I can't control my thoughts can I? John's cock about to go up my cunt, me naked except for Stephanie's expensive gold earrings, arranged to his satisfaction, legs open for business, hair fanned out over the bedspread.

Let me help you, his voice brought me back to earth. Lift up your hair. I Iooked questioningly at him in the mirror. To put the earrings on he said. Oh I went reddening even more, suddenly feeling very warm, as if he had said something like take your underwear off. Oh god I thought I'm sure he knows I'm in a state.

His hand brushed the sensitive nape of my neck as he fixed one and then the other. I tingled, a sexual frisson ran through me. He ran his big long fingers casually though my hair staring at me, lightly scratched my scalp. I felt like his plaything. I arched my neck to better see one of my earring as he played with my hair. My pussy moistened. He traced the outline of my bra strap through my sweater, ran his hands down my sides close to my breasts My nipples had gone hard.

I watched his hand close over my tits. What was I doing? 'Please don't, I said and gasped as he found my nipples and tweaked them. They are waiting for us I whispered. He blew hot breath into my ear, I wilted. He nibbled at my offered neck. You're so ripe, he said softly. Fuck! my pussy was leaking now.

What were they doing down there? Had all this been planned? Derek was such a dolt. He was supposed to look after me

Pull up your skirt. My eyes widened. I squirmed, hesitated. Don't make me wait he gave me a warning look. I shuddered. Last time, for not obeying quickly enough it had been four very painful spanks that got me howling, But what if it went up to six?

The very thought brought me out in a cold sweat. I shivered and reluctantly reached down and raised my skirt revealing my skimpy panties. His eyes grazed over them. I glanced nervously out the window as he slipped a hand down the waist band and started doing things to my already aroused clit. We shouldn't I whispered as he see- sawed my panties down to my knees. Instinctively I went to cover my bald glistening pussy with my hands. Uh uh he went shaking his head, slipping a hand between my legs and cupping my pussy. I moaned as he ran a finger down my slit and then eased it up my sticky hole.

Any idea of stopping this now was fast disappearing as I was propelled backwards stumbling, humiliated, hampered by my panties round my knees, until my legs encountered the side of the bed and I toppled onto my back.

Wait, don't, I gasped as he worked my panties right off and got down on his knees between my legs. He started kissing his way up my inner thigh, finding the baby smooth skin where thigh meets pussy, I thought I would melt, Then he kissed his way back down my other leg. My breathing became ragged as he went on and on doing this brushing his lips across my wet flowering pussy lips, flicking at my clit on the journey. I spread wider, this was driving me crazy.

I reached for his hair pulling his head against my cunt, wiggling and grinding against his busy lips and mouth. Pussy juice was escaping, oozing down my quivering thighs as he stuck his tongue up me. I cried out as he mashed his nose and mouth harder against me. Both my hands now raking through his hair. I groaned as a finger wet with pussy cream tickled my tight little pucker and I moaned when he pushed two up my crack to the second knuckle and began to finger fuck my naughty hole.

I was on the verge again gasping and panting and didn't he know it. He was lapping at my swollen clit, Ooh fuck yes, yess I begged clutching at the bedspread as I orgasmed, hard, soaking his face, my vagina contracting, my pulsing bum hole gripping his fingers.

I must have passed out momentarily because when I opened my eyes he was standing over me. Next time I want to watch your face when you cum.

Next time??

ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers