Surprise Swingers

Story Info
A couple get seperated, seduced, and unwillingly cucked.
4.6k words
3.45
51.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first published story on this site, so please don't criticise too harshly. I've tried my best to make a bit more of an original premise for an unwilling/reluctant cuckold genre, although that might not always be the case (how many stories can avoid all tropes and cliches anyway? Pretty much none) I do also accept there are some plot points of convenience here, although there's always a bit of suspension of disbelief in stories, and I've tried to iron out those plot conveniences as much as possible. It's also naturally an erotic story, so I of course tried to focus more on the erotica, and less on the character development so much

I also have no personal experience with cuckolding, I base this purely on my imagination, how I'd personally feel (I've avoided most author insert, but some of that due to what I said inevitably went through) and from other cuckold fiction of all types that I have read. Enjoy :)

************************************

Zoe and I (Ken) had been dating for 5 years. Our relationship has gone quite well, we have our ups and downs like any couple, but most of the time me and Zoe got along like a house on fire, we helped each other in our endeavours, and our sex life was passionate, although needed a little shakeup, seeming things had become a little routine.

I had met Zoe when I was still in university, she had a nice slim figure, not ripped but decently fit, long flowing brown hair, beautiful and rare green eyes, and slender legs. She certainly did not run out of attention from men or women, put it that way.

Myself, I was built similar, although could be a bit more muscular like some other men. Despite her having chosen me, and feeling confident in myself overall though, I did, irrationally or not, always feel she was just a bit out of my league.

Zoe and I had spoken about our routine sex life, and she suggested we'd go out on the town, and see if any adult entertainment venues, such as strip clubs, would make us in the mood, and give us ideas for our sex life in the process.

So we got washed and dressed, of course looking our best for this particular occasion: She was wearing a shoulder-less top, showing her cleavage, with frills on her sleeves towards her midriff to highlight her figure. A short but classy skirt went down to just above her knees, finishing off with high heels. I in turn, wore a more business-like suit, but tight cut to show my figure better, and to enhance various other parts, like broadening the shoulders.

It was about 8:30pm when we were both finally ready, me having waited a bit longer for Zoe to freshen up. I then remarked

"Wow, you look stunning hon!"

"Thanks babe, so where should we go first?"

"I don't think it matters too much, but downtown is where the red light districts are, they'll be plenty of options there for strip clubs, adult cinemas, BDSM clubs, you name it!"

"Sounds like fun!"

"Indeed, babe, I just wanted to say, let loose for tonight, we're here not just for ideas for our relationship after all, but also for our own pleasure of course."

Zoe raised an eyebrow inquisitively, like I had just turned something on inside of her head, "great! I love being freer and looser."

"Yeah, we both know that hahaha." I laughed, as she gave me a little playful nudge, before smiling. We were then out of the door, with her arm in my arm in turn

Once we were out in the city, we very quickly got into the spirit things, and decided to enter a strip club that we first came across.

Although those clubs are expensive, even just for the drinks, we wanted to feel at ease, slowly bought, and drank the drinks we bought. My girlfriend was already mesmerised, by the twirling and stripping beauties on the poles. After an hour or so at the bar, Zoe turned around to me and inquired,

"Hey Ken babe, I don't mind watching women strip for as long as possible, but I'd like to see the not so fair sex at it too!"

I didn't understand what my girlfriend meant in her somewhat muddled language, so I asked as to clarify to what I thought she meant,

"Uhh, do you mean a male strip club?"

She nodded. I saw no harm in that of course, seeming we just saw women seductively dance, so it was only fair that we next went to the male strip club.

Due to the natural market of things, we could not find what could be considered a male strip club for women, so the next best thing we ended up going to, was the aptly name 'Cox's Bar.'

This time Zoe was much more enthusiastic, cheering with both the guys and other straight/bi girls over the large hunks, more unsubtly than the women from the previous club, slowly stripping off. I was fit, but not to the level of these guys.

I could tell by the way my girlfriend looked, and moved, that she was getting aroused. That was fine of course, as I got my fun at the girl strip club, but she started getting inappropriate with the guys. She got up onto the stage eventually, encouraging one or two other girls to do the same eventually, and started stroking their six packs, even feeling up their cock!

I was surprised to see the bouncers of the club did not seem to intervene, seeing the strippers look annoyed, yet stoic about it, prompted me to pull my girlfriend gently out of there.

"Zoe, you can't do that, the guy is getting annoyed!"

My girlfriend let out a disappointed "aww" before I guided her tipsy self out of the establishment.

When we were outside, I took my girlfriend upon what just happened,

"Babe, you can't just manhandle the guys haha, just as if you did that in a straight strip club, you'd get thrown out immediately!"

"Aww, but Keeennn, you told me to be freer tonight!"

I thought I was going to regret saying that after seeing her raise her brow last time,

"And you got your fun with the ladies!"

I corrected her again that no contact was allowed with the women in the strip club before, but that also I had not bought a lap dance, so it was only fair anyhow.

Zoe pouted, but in her tipsy mind she slowly understood that what I had said seemed to make sense. I then suggested,

"Babe, why don't we have a little break for now, and just go to a quieter bar, or general sort of club?"

Zoe peaked herself up and then nodded enthusiastically, so we once again moved on and made our way through town

As we walked down a now more up market area, we were approached by a suited figure, who noticed both of us with our arms intertwined in turn. He seemed to be guarding a non-descript establishment, but with a posher looking façade.

"Good evening you two, would you be interested in entering this fine couples only bar?"

Considering it was a couples only bar, I thought, we'd avoid the annoyance of thirsty straight guys, heck, for me from thirsty gay guys. Plus, the more chill look of the place made It feel less intense.

"Zoe, want to go in then? It looks like fun!"

By now Zoe seemed a little rosy cheeked from being tipsy, and just gave a little smile, and vaguely nodded, so we entered.

The place looked like a classy sort of speakeasy, with a dancefloor behind the main bar. The bar had a neon sign saying 'switcheroo,' I thought that must've been the name of the bar, or some sort of random neon art.

When me and Zoe sat down, we were almost immediately met by a gorgeous looking couple, not too dissimilar from Zoe and I, however the man looked quite built, with a bit of manly stubble, and sleek black hair. The minute they spoke, they had an almost French accent to their speech, at least subtly: "Hello there, may we join you?" The woman said.

I looked over to Zoe, she still seemed happy to go with anything, especially when she was clearly checking out the guy.

"Sure! My name is Ken, and this is my girlfriend, Zoe" my girlfriend bashfully waved

"Nice to meet you! I'm Jenny, and this is my husband, Francis."

We conversed between each other on many topics on there, shouting drinks between each of us too, as things once again became a bit hazier, and we all felt bolder about ourselves. About an hour later, Jenny got up and asked me for a dance. I felt this was harmless enough, especially compared to Zoe groping that guy earlier tonight, but I thought I'd ask her if she'd be ok with me dancing with Jenny, and if her and Francis would like to join. She smiled and said no, quickly being engrossed with Francis again, so I took my leave with Jenny to the back dance floor.

Me and Jenny were dancing a storm together, as the time went by. She then lent in to ask me things we didn't get to talk about between all of us at the table before.

"Is this the first time you and your girlfriend have been here?"

"Yes, looks like a good place, wouldn't mind coming again" I shouted, to compensate over the loud music.

She smiled at that in a fairly flirtatious way, which surprised me. This would be the least that would surprise me though, as time went on, Jenny was dancing closer to me, enough that I started feeling her crotch on mine. The dance floor may have been crowded, but no more than usual, so she wasn't even accidentally rubbing up on me.

Our gazes eventually met, as her eyelids batted, smiled, and then put her arms around the back of my neck. This was already going into too far territory, but for now I didn't do anything, likely distracted with my growing erection for now. Just as I was thinking about how to control that however, Jenny leant in and pressed her lips against mine deeply, as my eyes were wide open. I quickly pushed her back, apparently to her surprise

"Wait, don't you like me?" She said in a confused way

"Well, uh, yeah... I mean, no, well... Look, you have your husband, and I have my girlfriend, this isn't ok, you must be somewhat drunk?"

She raised an eyebrow at me, and almost gave me a look that said, 'are you stupid?' Which in her point of view was apt, as she replied

"No silly, this is a swingers bar."

I froze, realising my mistake, and thinking to quickly take Zoe out of here, as swinging wasn't our thing, or at least we hadn't spoken about it. We went out tonight to explore new horizons in our sexuality, but not this far? Then again, we didn't explicitly talk about this, because we weren't exactly expecting to go to a swinger's bar, let alone by accident apparently... Jenny keyed in that I had just made a mistake:

"Didn't you take the hint from the couples only entrance? The speakeasy hideaway? The name of the bar as 'switcheroo?'"

"Well, to be fair, there are other types of couples only clubs that don't involve swinging, speakeasys are popular these days for all sorts of people, and switcheroo just looked like a cool neon sign? There was no other indication of the bar's name I could see!" I defended myself

I quickly rushed back to the bar itself, only to find the seat that my girlfriend and Francis were talking on, were gone. Jenny came quickly behind in toe,

"Did he take her? Are they in the bathroom? What's going on???" I freaked out. Jenny calmly explained,

"Well umm, if my husband's seduction worked, like mine was supposed to on you, they'd be in the umm, 'exhibition rooms?'"

"Where is that???" She pointed to the stairs on the right, in which I quickly went up.

She tried to stop me again to tell me something, but I at least wanted to rule out the possibility that Francis had seduced my girlfriend, if not gone even further with her...

When I got to the second floor, it was a series of rooms: one smaller than the other, some were locked, but all the small rooms had no locks. In my frantic search, I noticed how the rooms worked: the smaller rooms functioned as voyeur galleries, watching those who locked the door between them in the main room to have no 'live' voyeurs. The glass on the voyeur side seemed to have some sort of speaker as well, in which you could hear the couple on the other side too.

The floor and rooms had a dark lit tone to them, where it was dark enough to be like a bedroom, but not entirely dark that you couldn't see anything, your eyes adjusted to it well.

As I was frantically looking in each room, some rooms were empty, whilst others had either talking couples, or those engaged in sex. So far none of them contained Zoe or Francis, so my fear started dropping as I was nearing the end of checking all the rooms. As I got my hopes up as I was crossing into the last room, they simultaneously dropped, and dropped hard. The two figures in the last room were definitely Zoe and Francis, I'd notice Zoe anywhere.

However, there was one silver lining: they weren't exactly engaging in anything sexual, at least yet. Although with the surprisingly good quality speakers, I could hear them talk in a sultry sort of way, sometimes giggling, and he started to stroke her thigh.

I was banging on the glass harshly to try and get their attention, as the door was locked, with the locked door being one of those heavy and 'well shut' doors, that you couldn't even waggle to make a sound.

It was almost now like the universe was forcing me to not interfere, to let my girlfriend choose what would happen this time.

I continued to bang the glass in frustration, before eventually giving in. At least they had stopped talking now though. Perhaps they just finished their conversation and were about to meet us back in the bar? Just resting a bit? Soaking up the atmosphere? Yes, those were lame possibilities I had formulated, but ones I wanted to be true.

I saw them move their heads closer to each other, perhaps to whisper something? However, a pit in my stomach dropped as I heard a familiar smacking sound come through the speaker. Sounded like a drip? But any excuses I had left vanished when I heard that sound again more clearly. It was unmistakably the sound of passionate lips kissing. It was made even more the worse when they briefly moved back to giggle a bit, like a loving couple, before moving in once more for more calculated and romantic kissing. As my eyes adjusted, I could see their mouths moving between each other, caressing one another, occasionally their tongues dancing between each other, as the stroking of both became broader and more raucous.

I had the weirdest feeling wash over me as this was going on: I felt frustrated, jealous, even angry, yet also incredibly aroused, if not even oddly selfless to see my girlfriend enjoy herself, especially when she moved her head back as Francis kissed her neck. She was closing her eyes, and a long moan escaped her open mouth. Regardless of my mixed feelings however, I felt my eyes water a bit. Just then, Jenny barged into my room, before looking through the glass to see Francis and my girlfriend about to make love. In a shaky tone, and in almost a pathetic begging sort of way, I asked Jenny

"I don't think I want this, but I've tried banging on the glass, and it's too thick for them to hear, just the same as with the door. How do I stop them?"

Jenny sat down next to me, almost looking like she was giving me petty for my obvious pathetic look.

"Why do you want to do that? For starters, I think you're enjoying this to a degree, I mean, look at that..."

She pointed to my growing boner, which I quicky covered up, and once again, attempted to justify to Jenny,

"It's something guys can't help, regardless of who is having sex in front of you, and regardless of how appropriate it may be!"

"That may be so, however I felt when you and your girlfriend entered here, even without knowing it was a swinger's club, that you looked adventurous? Like you were trying to experience something new, regardless?"

"...Not really..." I softly said, but by the raising of her eyebrow, I knew she read right through me. "...Yes..." I said, defeated.

"I thought so." She replied. "This might not be what YOU specifically want out of this night then, but look at them, your girlfriend is practically glowing."

Indeed, as I looked back, Francis had slid off her spaghetti straps, and slowly lowering her dress to reveal her supple breasts, as he continued to suck her neck. She was moaning more loudly now, and I could see her legs fidget a bit, the sign I knew that she was getting moist.

Jenny continued,

"Now, of course I don't know what your sex life is like together, but she's having an amazing time regardless, and they haven't even started yet. Don't you want your girlfriend to be happy? Isn't that what any good boyfriend is supposed to do?"

She took this moment of persuading me to slowly slide her hand over my pants, and start stroking my cock.

As Jenny did that to me, I saw Francis, now having taken off my girl's top part of her dress off, to slowly lay her down with his big muscular hands. My girlfriend looked entirely enamoured by him now, her eyes glazed lovingly at him, before Francis moved down, cupping one breast gently with his hand, and slowly but sucking hard on her nipple and surrounding breast. My girlfriend's glazed look ended, and she closed her eyes to moan again, starting to arch her back.

Meanwhile, Jenny slid her hands in my trousers, and started kissing my ears and neck. By that point, even my mixed emotions of the situation unfolding before me, were starting to get muted.

Francis and Zoe continued, with Francis having taken off his shirt now too. He gently took off the bottom part of my girlfriend's dress, lifting her legs up to take her panties off as well. She giggled once again, before Francis once again went back to his masterful love making. He seductively kissed Zoe's stomach, practically smooching my girlfriend's navel. Her moans increased and back arched over in response, getting ready to mate.

I could tell she was enjoying it, because even I could see at this angle and lighting, that her pussy was glistening with her juices, almost looking like it was slowly flowing out of her.

Francis likely knew this, but was not done teasing Zoe yet. He kissed her inner thighs, her pubic mound, her stomach again, anywhere but her waxed pussy. Zoe had to practically try and move her pussy manually to his face, as her face was almost entirely red from pent up sexual frustration at this rate.

Francis new his cue was up and gave her slit one large lick to greet her lower lips. She almost jumped and gave a guttural, almost scream. She never did that with me, even if I was confident enough to say I was at least decent on going down on my girlfriend.

He was sucking her clit, licking, and 'pointing' his tongue inside her vagina, slowly fingering her while licking, the works. If his hand wasn't fingering her, they'd be cupping and kneading her breasts, or tracing her hourglass figure.

On my side of the glass, Jenny had decided to take my shirt off, and slowly take off my trousers, as I was distracted by the view in front of me. I barely noticed that I was now only in my boxer shorts, and she had stripped down to her bra and panties, continuing to rub my cock, and grab my somewhat muscular stomach. I felt like I was going to cum for the first time however, something I knew that if it would happen, the more powerful emotions of anger and jealousy would probably surface as stronger

"Feeling into it now, big boy?" Jenny sultrily whispered into my ear.

"Wait." I slowly took Jenny's hand from my pants. "I don't want to cum, not yet, I may as well see the rest of this in the 'state' I'm in now."

Jenny looked back at the glass, and then knew exactly what I meant.

"Ok love, I'll just keep you in the mood then, enough to not make you cum." Jenny resumed, but this time kissing and licking me over as much of my body as she could get to, like a cat bath. I let out a bit of a low moan myself as Jenny was doing this, almost in unison with my girlfriend.

In the meantime, as my girlfriend coincidentally moaned in unison across the glass, I could see Francis had done an excellent job, bringing out my girl's nectar. Her milky white juices had stained part of the lie-down seating, and she was holding the sides of the seating tightly.

12