Katy Perry: Dark Vampire Sex

Story Info
Katy experiences the dark side of sex with vampires - BDSM.
1.7k words
3.31
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time was October 2013. It was close to Halloween. The sexy popstar Katy Perry was living in Los Angeles. Katy had recently released her jungle-themed Roar music video in September 2013 and it was very successful. What Katy did not know was that there were vampires living in Los Angeles. The vampires had seen Katy's Roar video and were very attracted to her sexy, curvy, light-skinned body. The vampires wanted Katy Perry for sex. Not just any sex, but dark sex. Vampires are heavily into BDSM, and they wanted this with Katy very much.

It was one night in late October that the vampires took Katy to their castle near Los Angeles. Katy had gone with them willingly. They had contacted her and asked for sex. Katy felt excited and wanted to experience the dark side of sex- BDSM. Katy liked trying new sexual experiences. The main reason Katy agreed to having BDSM with vampires is that she was sexually submissive. Katy also agreed to it in part because she was tired of her boyfriend John Mayer booty calling her, although John had given Katy the best sex of her life by roughly pounding her juicy pussy. Katy liked rough sex, which is another reason she went with the vampires. Katy was curious about BDSM too. Her only experience with BDSM had been with Russell Brand in the fall of 2009. Russell whipped her feet and spanked her. Katy enjoyed having her feet whipped because she liked having her feet objectified, but did not enjoy the spanking. Katy was rather looking forward to the vampires whipping her feet. Katy gave the vampires her consent to have BDSM and rough sex with her.

The vampires' car pulled up in the driveway of a spooky looking castle after they had passed the gates. The vampires were tall and wore dark clothes and boots. The vampires were excited to show Katy the dark side of sex. One vampire had been watching Katy's Roar video on his cellphone in the car and was very aroused of Katy.

After Katy went inside, they gave her a little water. Then they took Katy to what appeared to be a dungeon, deep inside the inner recesses of the dark castle. Katy looked around. She saw ropes, a slab, and BDSM whips. Katy was a little afraid now. What have I gotten myself into, she thought.

The vampires took off Katy's shoes and socks. Katy was barefoot. They admired her sexy feet and toes, and looked at each other and nodded. Then they took off her clothes. Katy stood naked in the dark dungeon. The vampires marveled at Katy's large beautiful natural breasts. They noticed her sexy belly moving a little as she was breathing. The vampires looked at her sexy belly button. It was a deep circular inny. The vampires found Katy's belly button to be very arousing, and wished she had shown it in her Roar video. "You have sexy feet and belly button," the lead vampire said. "Thank you," Katy responded. She was very proud of her feet, and the way the vampires were looking at her belly button excited her.

"Are you ready to experience the dark side of sex, Katy?" the lead vampire asked. Katy nervously nodded yes.

"We will start with your belly button, Katy", the lead vampire announced. Before Katy knew it she was led to the slab. They made Katy lay down on it naked, on her back. They tied her wrists with rope and positioned her arms above her head. Katy could feel the cool air inside her belly button as she lay there. Her legs were spread, exposing her tight pussy.

"What...what are you going to do to my belly button?" Katy asked. She had never had her belly button tortured before.

It was then that she saw the toothpick in the vampire's hand. The vampire came close to Katy and inserted the toothpick deep into Katy's belly button. Katy moaned. The vampire thrust the sharp toothpick in and out of Katy's belly button, again and again. Then the vampire put the toothpick away and picked up a needle. "Oh my God," she said.

Katy moaned again as the vampire poked the needle into her belly button. The needle was even sharper than the toothpick. The vampire moved it in and out of her bare navel. Then he put the needle away. He picked up a large, curved dagger. Katy gasped. "Oh my God...oh my God..." she said.

The vampire then tortured Katy's belly button with the dagger. Katy moaned loudly, again and again, as the vampire poked and prodded in every corner and crevice of her belly button with the dagger. Katy felt her pussy become wet as the vampire stabbed deep in her belly button with the dagger as she moaned loudly with each stab. Katy thought it felt like he was cutting open her belly button, but as he finally withdrew the dagger she saw no blood on it.

After he put the dagger away, another vampire brought a few ice cubes. The vampire put the ice cubes in Katy's tortured belly button. Katy gasped as they were so cold. Finally, it was then that she saw it. The vampire had a lit candle. Katy just knew the vampire was going to candle wax her tortured belly button. Katy moaned and arched her back as the hot wax landed inside her navel. She felt like her belly button was burning a little.

"We are finished with your belly button, Katy," the vampire's leader announced. "Now," he said seriously, "it is time for your feet!"

As Katy lay naked on the slab, the hot candle wax hardening in her tortured belly button, the vampire produced a BDSM whip. He began to whip Katy's sexy feet. Katy had very attractive soles and toes. She liked to show her feet off, like in her California Gurls video in 2010. Katy whimpered and moaned as the vampire began to whip her bare feet. The vampire whipped her soles, the bottoms of her toes, and especially the bottoms of her big toes. Katy noticed that the vampire whipped her feet harder than Russell had. It was giving her feet pleasure, but it hurt a little too. Katy flexed and arched her feet as her feet were whipped and she moaned.

After about five minutes of whipping her feet, the vampire stopped. Then Katy's wrists were untied and she was taken off the slab. Now her wrists were tied again with rope as she stood naked in the dungeon. Her arms were above her head.

"You are a big breasted one," said the vampire. He had the BDSM whip still in his hand.

Then the vampire whipped Katy's beautiful large breasts. Katy moaned loudly. She had not expected to have her breasts whipped, only her feet. After briefly whipping her breasts, the vampire then whipped Katy's bare belly. Katy moaned again. The vampire looked like he was enjoying whipping her belly, and after he was finished there were red lash marks all across Katy's sexy belly.

Finally the vampires untied Katy's wrists and lowered her arms. "Now Katy," the lead vampire said, "We vampires love BDSM. It is time for the sex!"

Katy was taken to a padded table. She was positioned naked on her side and one vampire came up behind her. He pulled down his pants and revealed his huge throbbing penis. "Oh my God you're huge!" Katy said after she saw his penis. Katy had one of her very sexy feet in the air in this sideways sex position. Red lash marks were visible across her sole and the bottoms of her toes from the whipping.

Then the vampire thrust his penis into Katy's tight pussy from behind in the sideways sex position. Her pussy had grown wet from having her belly button tortured with a dagger. Katy had not expected that. The vampire's entire 9 inch penis was roughly thrust in and out of Katy's vagina. Katy moaned loudly like a kitty cat. What happened next surprised her. One vampire began to whip her foot which was in the air. Oh my God, Katy thought, these vampires are so hardcore!

After a while of roughly fucking her pussy, the vampire then pulled out his huge penis, leaving Katy's wet pussy with its gaping pussy hole. Then he shoved his entire 9 inch penis into Katy's tight sexy asshole! "Fuck her asshole!" the lead vampire commanded. Katy gasped and cried out as the huge penis was shoved into her asshole. The penis was so big that it went past her rectum and entered Katy's colon. Katy had never had anal sex before!

As Katy's bare sexy foot was in the air in the sideways sex position, the vampire very roughly fucked Katy's ass! At the same time, another vampire whipped Katy's sole and the bottoms of her toes, which already had lash marks from the prior whipping. "Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh!" Katy gasped and moaned. Katy's eyes rolled back in her head from the very rough anal sex. Katy suddenly felt the vampire's semen cum deep into her bowels. The vampire could take no more of Katy's very tight ass! All of a sudden Katy cried out loudly as her beautiful naked body shuddered and she began cumming from the anal sex. Her sweet delicious vaginal juices squirted out of her pussy. Then the vampire withdrew his penis and got up. Katy's stretched asshole gaped and the vampire's semen drizzled out of it.

It was Katy's first anal sex. The vampire had fucked her ass so roughly and so deeply that it was a little sore. Katy slowly got up.

"Her pussy was tight. Her ass was really tight!" the vampire who had fucked Katy reported to his leader.

The dark sex and BDSM with vampires in their dark dungeon in their dark castle that night was over. The vampires gave Katy back her clothes and a drink of water. They thanked her for agreeing to the dark sex. Katy thanked the vampires for having dark sex with her and for giving her an incredible orgasm. Katy explained to the vampires that she liked to try new sexual experiences. Then the vampires gave Katy a feast of delicious food for dinner. After dinner, they drove her back to her mansion in Los Angeles. Katy thought she had had an amazing sexual experience. It had been very satisfying. Katy thought to herself that the dark sex with vampires was so good that she wanted to have it again!