Married with Children - Kelly's Music Video

Story Info
Kelly makes a music video.
8.5k words
4.61
8.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

(my version of S4, E15 Rock and Roll Girl)

shaggy77

(fictional story about fictional characters)

Peggy and Kelly Bundy were standing in their kitchen and Kelly was holding a clipboard; checking items off a written list. "Doors locked and windows bolted," Peggy asked her beautiful teenage daughter.

"Check," Kelly answered.

"Car disabled," Peggy continued.

"Check," her acne challenged son Bud responded as he came through the garage door holding a distributor cap and spark-plug wires.

"OK, good job," Peggy congratulated them, "there is no way your Daddy is getting out of here this Allowance Day. Where is he?" They heard a toilet flushing upstairs, and all nodded their heads. "OK, assume positions." All three stood at the bottom of the stairs with their hands extended, palms up. Behind them, knotted bedsheets dropped from the second floor to the patio and Al shimmied down.

Suddenly their dog Buck bounded over and began to bark; almost as if he were part of the plan. "There he is," they all shouted and they chased Al through the patio and back in the front door. "Where's our allowance," they all demanded at once and Al reached into his pocket and threw a handful of cash and coins onto the living room floor. A fight ensued as they all pushed and shoved each other trying to get the discarded money.

As they were grappling, their nosey, self-centered neighbor, Marcy, barged into the house and demanded: "what's going on here?"

"It's Allowance Day," Peg shrugged her shoulders.

Marcy, her hands on her hips: "Al can't you see how barbaric this is. I think you'd all feel better about yourselves if you all got jobs."

Laughter and snickers filled the room and Bud responded: "that's crazy...it would kill this big guy. He's the wage earner; the bread maker; the provider and he takes pride in that."

"Marcy just gave me an idea," Al spoke up, "actually two...One; I want chicken for dinner," and they all looked at Marcy's scrawny legs; and Two, I'm discontinuing your allowances."

Kelly stomped on Marcy's shoe and Peggy scolded her: "Kelly it's not polite to stomp on adults."

"You're included in this too," Al told his wife, and she immediately stomped on Marcy's other shoe.

"It's settled," Al proclaimed, "today is Bundy Dollar Day. Each of you will go out and try to earn one stinking dollar. How does that sound."

"That stinks," Bud argued.

"No way," Kelly added, and Peggy just stuck out her tongue at Al.

"As an added incentive, Al will match what you earn...dollar for dollar," Marcy suggested.

With a gleam in his eye, Al hemmed: "gee, I don't know. That could turn into some serious money." Then he stared at his family and said: "why they could earn...," and he laughed, "what the Hell. I'll triple it."

Al and Marcy left for work and Bud quickly appointed himself as Kelly's manager. He told her, "we've got to get you a job."

"A job...God didn't create this package to work," she answered as she ran her hands up and down her curvaceous body.

Bud mumbled to himself: "don't I know it." He was well aware of Kelly's magnificent body, having watched her undress numerous times utilizing the peephole he had drilled in the wall between their bedrooms. "Well he didn't create it to be used as a serving tray at a biker's rally either," Bud chuckled as he perused the "employment" section of the newspaper. "Here's one...totally, completely, utterly nude."

"Cool...what would I be doing," Kelly inquired.

"Let's keep looking," Bud suggested, "hey the Gutter Cats are in town and they're making a rock video."

Kelly's eyes lit up: "the Gutter Cats...oh man if I could pick one group to have my baby it would be them."

Bud just rolled his eyes and read from the ad: "slutty girl needed for music video. Kel, go get changed into your sleeziest dress."

"Which one," she wanted to know.

"The one Dad called "your belt," Bud told her.

Bud and Kelly strolled onto the set of the video shoot attempting to look like professionals. Bud dressed in a suit and sunglasses; while Kelly truly stunned. She wore a red mini-dress that was barely long enough to cover her crotch and ass cheeks; her shapely legs taking center stage. The deep V-neck totally exposed her full cleavage and half of her breasts, the stretchy material allowing them to bounce with every step; especially since she had neglected to wear a bra. "What if I'm not slutty enough," she wondered.

"You, not slutty enough," Bud sputtered, "that's like wondering if Dad's socks stink, or if the Dodge is going to break down. Don't worry, you've got Tramp written all over your face."

When he said that, she ducked down to look at her reflection in one of the many mirrors on the set to make sure nothing was actually written on her face. "Thanks Bud," she answered, "but what if I'm not pretty enough."

Bud saw a group of gorgeous girls who had shown up for the audition, and responded: "oooo, get yourself a Milkbone."

Noticing the other girls, Kelly told him: "look, you're my manager. Earn your eighty per cent."

He walked confidently over to the girls and introduced himself: "hello, I'm Dirk...ah...Redford; the manager of the Gutter Cats. Let's get the audition process started. First of all, the Gutter Cats have pretty high standards...which of you have high moral standards?" All but one girl raised their arms and Bud quickly waved his hand and told them: "dismissed." As they walked away, he looked over at his sister and smiled. Kelly grinned and began to almost hop up and down, causing her breasts to come dangerously close to popping out of her dress. "And what is your name, my lovely," he tried to act suave as his eyes traveled up and down the last girl's form.

"Yvette," she told him, "do I get the job."

Doing his best to act calm, Bud nodded toward Kelly and stated: "well it's between you and that other girl. Now you may be asked to do some extreme acting for the video, would you have any objections to;" (and he whispered in her ear) "anal or oral sex."

"None whatsoever," she replied, and Bud could feel his penis hardening.

Taking her by the arm, he led her away and stated: "let's find someplace more private to begin the audition."

Left standing there on the set by herself, Kelly DID start to jump up and down when the Gutter Cats walked onto the stage to inspect the set-up and their instruments. Seeing the gorgeous blond jiggling on the stage, Nick (the lead singer) declared: "what's this...I thought we were famous. We only get one slut?"

Hearing his statement, Kelly responded enthusiastically: "you won't regret it...I'll be the best slut you ever had."

"You see, sometimes when they're that eager, you only need one," Charlie, the bass guitarist, told him.

Watching her breasts bounce and jiggle, keyboardist Barry suggested: "I think we should continue this audition in our dressing room."

The final member of the quartet was also the only black member and he was super-sized. Devante was six foot five and solid. When he pounded the drums, you expected the heads to split. His cornrows were tight against his scalp and he was so dark, he appeared almost sinister. "That's the best idea you've had all month," he stated, and then addressed Kelly with a wide toothy smile: "what's your name, babe."

Looking up into his eyes, she managed to respond: "Kelly...nice to meet you guys."

Their dressing room was large: three make-up tables, two red leather/Naugahyde sofas and two matching easy chairs. Kelly thought it was larger than her family's living room. Through an open door she could see a spacious bathroom complete with a shower enclosure. What totally blew her mind was all the hair-care products on one of the make-up tables...it looked like a salon. She guessed she shouldn't have been surprised because all the band members, except Devante of course, had hair longer than hers. There was another table littered with liquor bottles, glasses and assorted munchies. Barry grabbed a half-full bottle of vodka, poured orange juice to fill the bottle and then handed it to Kelly. All four band mates then snatched up a bottle of their favorite brand and they all held them forward in a toast.

"To Kelly," Barry offered, and all five clinked their bottles together, "our favorite slut." No glasses for this band, as they all swigged their alcohol straight from the bottle.

After a few swallows, Kelly's empty stomach felt like it was on fire, and Nick suggested: "since there will be a lot of dancing in the video, let's see some of your moves." He put one of their CDs on a portable player and Kelly gladly obliged by strutting around the room, swaying her wide hips and causing her sweet breasts to undulate inside her dress. It was obvious from the amount of cleavage she was displaying that she wasn't wearing a bra, and as she danced the tight dress worked it's way up her ass and it became also obvious that she had neglected to wear panties. The bottom of her incredibly firm ass cheeks hung out below her hemline and they were so firm that they barely jiggled. "Holy shit that's hot," Nick commented as he stepped forward to dance with the stunning teenager.

All four Gutter Cats surrounded the dancing blond and joined in; getting more horny by the minute as they watched her incredible ass gyrate. Several dances and countless swigs later, Kelly was beginning to feel the effects of the vodka on her empty stomach and began to have difficulty with her equilibrium, until she stumbled and fell onto one of the soft couches. When she landed, her legs splayed wide and her pussy was completely on display. All the men stared at the bald fleshy mound surrounding her meaty lips. There was a thin blonde landing strip above her opening that seemed to be pointing at her visibly moist slit. When she saw them all staring between her legs, Kelly asked: "you like it...I just started shaving it."

"It's cool," Charlie told her, "something a real slut would do."

"Thanks," she told him as she stared down at her own crotch. "I don't know about you guys, but it sure is hot in here," Kelly announced as she slid the straps of her dress down her shoulders, and shoved the top down to her waist. Her breasts were magnificent. A firm 34 C with large pink areola and jelly bean nipples. They defied gravity and stood straight out from her chest.

"Let me help you with that," Nick offered as he dropped to his knees, grasped her dress around her waist and began to tug it down her shapely body. Kelly raised up off the sofa to assist him and as he slipped the material down and off her long legs, her heels also came off and clunked to the floor. Sitting on the sofa completely nude, Kelly was breathtaking; the red upholstery contrasting with her pale skin. Nick began to run his hands up and down her silky smooth thighs; amazed at the softness of her teenage flesh. Reflexively, she spread her legs even wider as he leaned into her crotch. He could smell her arousal as he parted her moist labia with his thumbs, admiring the vivid pink of her opening. "You have a beautiful pussy," he complimented Kelly as he extended his tongue and just lightly lapped at her slit.

This was new to Kelly, as all her previous lovers had been solely concerned with their own gratification and had never even attempted cunnilingus. Wedging his thumbs inside her, Nick began to snake his tongue up inside her pussy; wiggling it and scooping up her abundant juices. Kelly threw her head back, closed her eyes and groaned: "mmmmm...yessss." Her nubile naked body shivered with her first orgasm of the day and she clamped her thighs around Nick's head trying to prolong the sensation. Holding her open, he licked and probed while watching her very prominent clit burst forth; and then trapped the large nub between his teeth and gently bit down. Her flushed body quivered with her second climax and she screamed: "holy shit...holly shit."

Nick stood up, Kelly's juices dripping off his chin and Barry chided him by gesturing toward his face and commenting: "ya got a little somethin." Recovering, Kelly watched, as if some unspoken command had been given, as the band members began to drop their pants. Suddenly a forest of hard wood was waving around her and her eyes got wider as they exposed themselves. NIck's pants were first to hit the floor and his thick seven inches were right in her face. Bass player Charlie's tool was a little longer, maybe nine inches, but slimmer like a pepperoni. Barry also had a sufficient seven inches, but his most prominent feature was a tennis ball sized crown. Kelly had never seen a black dick before and was not disappointed when Devante shoved his tight pants to the floor. He had been blessed with a thick thirteen inches that waved in front of him like a vestigial leg.

Her mouth actually hung open for a few seconds before she mumbled: "I didn't know they made 'em that big." Already standing in front of the sexy blond, Nick took advantage of her open mouth by grasping the sides of her head and shoving his prick between her inviting lips. Kelly had no objections; in fact she reached up with her hands and began to fondle his scrotum as she sucked his rod into her mouth. She prided herself on her blowjobs, and tickling the underside of his prick with her tongue, she eased him as far back into her throat as he would go. Tired of just being spectators, Charlie and Barry sat on either side if her nude body and started to massage her fantastic tits. They couldn't believe how soft and, yet at the same time, firm they were as they kneaded her flesh. She moaned: "mmmm," around Nick's shaft as they attached their lips to her swollen nipples.

Nibbling on her pink nubs, they both slid a hand down to her crotch to caress her wet mound. Kelly had to consciously refrain from biting down on Nick's prick as they each slid their index fingers into her slit. She was familiar with the sensation washing over her: she needed to be fucked. "Ohhh shhiitt," she groaned when they began to slide their digits in and out of her wet pussy, while nibbling on her nipples. The added stimulation of her teeth scraping his rod pushed Nick over the edge as he grasped the sides of Kelly's head, his fingers intertwined in her long blond hair, and started to squirt his semen down the back of her throat. "Mmmmm," she mumbled as her throat muscles squeezed his shaft, milking every drop from his balls. He could feel her talented tongue still tickling his underside as she gulped his load.

When Nick was done, he backed away from the sofa, letting his shrinking rod slide easily from between Kelly's ruby lips, a trace of lipstick circling his prick. Charlie and Barry saw Devante step up in front of the nubile naked blond, so they scooted away from her to let him have room. Kelly's eyes were glazed with lust as Devante kneeled between her thighs and hoisted her legs up onto his shoulders, her groin now aimed upward. His body was so long that in this position he was at the perfect height for maximum penetration. His huge head was like a dark purple tennis ball and fascinated Kelly as she looked down between her breasts. Parting her fleshy lips with his thumbs, Devante rubbed his crown up and down her drenched slit and pushed forward.

"Oh God," Kelly squealed as his giant head spread her lips and penetrated her pussy. She couldn't take her eyes off it as he slid into her body, stretching every inch of her tunnel as he proceeded. It looked like a gigantic black fence post invading her pale white body. Inch by inch he spread the walls of her tunnel and she screamed: "oh God...oh God...yessss...stretch my cunt." As soon as he nudged her womb, Devante began to withdraw; watching how her long lips gripped his shaft as he slid out of her hole. Kelly wasn't sure which felt more arousing, the way his giant shaft stretched her on the way in; or the sensation of her tunnel shrinking as he withdrew, scraping every nerve ending. His thick black pole was now coated with Kelly's white cream and Devante found it to be a huge turn-on.

He began to fuck her; slamming his monstrous black pole in and out of her snug pussy, his balls slapping against her pale ass. With her knees bent over his shoulders, he was able to cram every inch of his massive meat inside her. "Oh shit...oh shit," she groaned, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my cunt." Devante grasped her waist in his oversized hands and pulled her onto his shaft as he thrust downward. His log was so large that the fit was airtight and it sounded like she was passing gas as the air forced it's way out around the edges of her slit. "Jam that big black cock up my hole," she urged while shoving her pelvis upward to meet his thrusts. Laying back on the sofa, her soft tits had flattened out slightly against her chest and were jiggling up and down like Jello molds.

Barry and Charlie wanted to attack them again, but didn't dare get in the way of the big guy. Watching his gigantic log slam in and out of her pussy, Kelly was completely amazed. It just didn't seem possible that something so massive could be going into her little hole. She guessed she should have been paying better attention in Health class. "Holy shit your cock is big," she gasped as he continued to stretch her with each violent thrust. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, Devante slammed into her pussy and held her in place as his prick erupted inside her. "Oh...my...God," she screeched, "cum in me...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt."

It was as if someone had turned on a hose inside her tunnel as he flooded her with his hot load. Semen began to shoot out around the sides of her hole, running in streams down her ass crack and dripping onto the floor. "Fuck me...fuck me with your big black cock," she gasped, nearly delirious. She could feel his shaft expand with each spurt and it excited her almost beyond control. Kelly began to maul her own tits, squeezing them and twisting her erect nipples until the barrier between pain and pleasure was indistinguishable. "Cum in me...stretch my cunt," she shouted as Devante pushed forward trying to stuff even more of his monstrous pole into her. He reached down and roughly pinched her swollen clit between his thumb and middle finger. Kelly's nude body went momentarily rigid as if she were frozen in time, and then tremors racked her magnificent flesh.

Smiling widely, Devante lowered her silky legs and backed away from the couch, watching his shriveling log slip out of the beautiful teenager's sexy body. As soon as her feet hit the floor, a stream of stringy cum began to leak out of her opening and onto the floor. "Let's not let that natural lube go to waste," Charlie declared as he sat beside her and pulled her wonderful body up onto his lap. With her sitting on his groin, facing away from him, the slippery juices drooling from her wide open slit coated his nine inch pepperoni. Placing his hands under her soft ass cheeks, Charlie urged her to raise up and when she did, he nudged his crown into her crack. Spreading her round cheeks until her brown hole was accessible, he began to push against her opening and Kelly finally realized what his intentions were.

"What are you doing," she asked, still in a daze from the extreme fucking Devante had given her.

"What do you think, babe," Charlie told her, "I'm filling a hole."

This was completely new to Kelly. None of the high school boys she had dated had ever even hinted that they knew about anal sex. She was at a loss for words and just nodded: "OK." Coated with Devante's slimly sperm, Charlie pushed upward and popped through Kelly's tight sphincter ring and into her asshole. "Oh shit," she moaned as he grasped her waist and began to push further into her anus. Luckily his prick was slender and Kelly actually found the sensation of it sliding up into her body to be almost comforting.

"Man that ass is tight," Charlie remarked when she was finally sitting on his lap, fully impaled.

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers