Katy Perry, Her Ladyship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

"Please, I need it so bad, come on and fuck me already."

With blessed relief she felt the man pull and push his prick, his pelvis rocking and twisting in amazing fashion. Katy was like a bitch in heat as she willed the man to thrust into her, the sensation of his cock surging into her drove her nuts. Now he moved more frantically, keeping her body in check with his hands around her slim waist, growing ever tighter the more he dug in. His hard chest rubbed on her spine as he hunched over her, like a lust crazed cur fucking her wildly.

"That's it, that's it." She murmured.

The stranger panted in her ear and his heart beat against her back as his grip on her tender frame remained robust. Their bodies moved in tandem as they moved along the bed as they rutted, their combined heat covered them with a well earned sheen of perspiration. His grunts of exertion sounded with every hard inward thrust, his fingers digging ever more harshly into her tender flesh. The pace of his strokes doubled and Katy was aware of his balls tightening on her soft cunt with his intense rut.

"We're all chained to the rhythm, to the rhythm, to the rhythm." Katy sang happily. The Marquess stirred in his sleep beside them and Katy froze. The man remained still also, his throbbing prick crammed all the way inside her juicy slot, sodden with their fluids. Henry turned away from them as the rampant pair slowly ground on each other, Katy rubbing her bare ass back against his masculine frame. "Let me suck you off, I want your cum on my face."

The man seemed to consider this for a moment, then withdrew from her sopping pussy. He stretched out and plonked a sombrero on his head, hiding his face from her. Maybe it was her imagination but she fancied she saw some ginger curls of hair at his temples.

"Very well."

He grunted and waited on the edge of the bed as Katy held his throbbing organ in her palm. Her lips wetly licked the underside of his quivering shaft and then dropped to his root. With a very slow upward motion she used her flattened tongue to lick all the way up to the fat crown which she engulfed with a happy hum. Katy pressed her huge tits against the inside of his thighs as she sucked on his tapered glans.

"Wait, stop. No, don't stop. Yes wait! Stop! No, keep going."

The former singer gurgled in affirmation as his saliva coated knob slid in and out of her welcome mouth. Mister mystery adjusted his sombrero and then held her face with both hands on either side of her jaw and drew her head up and down. Katy allowed her head to be used as tool for his satisfaction, his actions working himself up to fever pitch. Everything was done by feel and touch in the darkened room as Katy jerked the man off into her open mouth. Rather than swallow his load she wanked his shaft rapidly and played its spurts of white over her lips and chin.

"Ah, I'm jacking off on Katy Perry's face! Bravo!"

The man stood to leave and gathered his things in the dark.

"Wait, who are you?" Said Katy, cum dripping onto her hefty boobs. "Will I see you again?" Or even once maybe?

He paused at the door as the Marquess raised his head up from his pillow.

"Is that you pussycat?" He asked half asleep.

"Hush, Pumpy, go back to sleep."

He gave a grunt and when Katy looked back at the door the stranger had gone.

x

Next day at noon Katy rose from a troubled sleep tossing and turning as she dreamed of men and sex. She was alone in the big bed, her husband had risen early, and she reflected on the previous evening. Just then Emma Watson bounced into the room excited. Katy looked up at the young actress dressed in her Motorhead tee and blue jeans.

"Morning sleepy head, have I got news for you!"

Katy rubbed her temples and sat up in the big bed, her splendid boobs bared above the sheets.

"What?"

"We had a very special guest last night who crashed your party, only he didn't want to be recognised."

Her interest piqued, Katy sat bolt upright. A mystery guest no less. Someone anonymous indeed.

"A little bird told me, yeah." Emma gushed as she hopped up and down.

"Tell me, was it the guy in the Clint Eastwood get up?"

"Why, yes it was. You'll never guess who he is."

"Do you know him?"

"Only by reputation, it was Prince Harry!"

"GET OUT!" Katy put her hands to her mouth at the sensational information.

"I guess he wanted some fun as a single man before his wedding. Do you know him?"

Only in the Biblical sense, thought Katy with a wry smile. She flopped back on the bed giggling like a teenager.

"What's so funny?" Emma sat on the edge of the bed in confusion.

"Oh, just thinking to myself how lucky Meghan is."

Katy looked out of the corner of her eye at her friend guiltily.

"Katy Perry, you didn't. Did you?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

Emma nodded enthusiastically.

"Well so can I!"

Emma froze then began to beat the American about the head with a pillow in frustration.

END

123z
123z
823 Followers
12