Katy's Body Pt. 03

Story Info
Katy's body is shared and abused.
2.8k words
4.51
61.4k
10

Part 3 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers

All images in this fictional work were created by the author. All models in these photos are 18 years of age or older, and are fully consenting participants in the creation of these images.

CHAPTER 3: ENGLAND*

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

After I returned to England with my husband there were two different developments in my life. As I mentioned earlier I had been seeking occasional freelance work as a glamour model. Barbados was too small to generate much work but in England there were several assignments I took. One of the contacts I developed was with an American called Robert. I initially sent him some of my portfolio photos and he requested more artistic nudes, which I duly sent. He was never very clear about what he did. It seemed that he owned a successful technology company which made me wonder whether he was a professional photographer, but he showed me images of his studio and equipment. Perhaps he had two jobs or was, at least, a very serious amateur. He confessed to being inspired by the work of Helmut Newton.

Not long after returning to England we were staying temporarily at husband's house near London before moving so he could take a job on the South Coast. I arranged to meet Robert for a paid shoot in a nearby hotel. Given his interest in receiving my own nude photos I had anticipated spending most of the shoot naked. I was surprised to discover that he had brought a series of outfits, some of them fairly skimpy, for me to model. No nudity was needed but I imagine he saw plenty of my body as I changed. At the time this was not surprising. It was not different from other shoots that I had undertaken. As you will discover this was simply Robert breaking me in gently.

We continued to correspond by email. He would send me poses to use for photos I would then send to him. Gradually the correspondence grew more personal and, since he considered my nude body to be almost perfect, he pressed me to send more nude images. I was happy to oblige, convinced (correctly) that I was now dealing with an admirer.

Several months later we had moved to the South Coast and Robert arranged to stay in a local hotel for another shoot. By then the whole tone of the correspondence had changed. There was no offer of payment and discussion of the shoot now explicitly included nudity throughout. He mentioned applying massage oils to my body and discussed bringing "toys" to explore with my "naked and subservient" body. This clearly would not be a standard commercial shoot. Robert was, I would guess, decades older than me but still had an attraction to me that I couldn't pin down. It did matter that he was increasingly obsessed with my body, I was sure that I would be safe with him but, as you know, I get very aroused from just having my body admired. I was also a little surprised by the "subservient" bit. Perhaps I had let something slip about being a sex slave? I have always been surprised by how many of my admirers would be turned on by seeing or suggesting a degree of cruelty to, or dominance of, my nude and subservient body. Since I feel the same it was not hard to understand.

The first night was devoted mainly to photos. Robert did indeed apply massage oils all over my body, slowly, carefully and not neglecting the inside of my pussy. I found it to be a wonderfully erotic experience. He got me to wear a nipple chain and he tightened the loops of the chain around until he drew a gasp of pain from me each time.

He did manage to produce a very imaginative source of torment for my body. He had me wear an unusual dress over my otherwise nude flesh. It looked like a series of bright metallic discs connected by chains. The metallic discs were in fact bottle tops. The smooth tops faced outward but the sharp, serrated edges faced inward. He had me sit in a hard chair in the dress while we drank some wine. There are definitely very much worse pains but the feeling of multiple sharp pieces of metal biting into the flesh of my ass and thighs hurt deliciously. Of course, I wasn't worried. The idea that he would want to torment my nude body was very arousing to me. It became even more obvious that he intended to inflict pain when he asked me lie face down on the floor for more photos. I could also see that he was very aroused by the fact that I was willingly accepting the pain. I was a little surprised that we did not have sex on this occasion. I suspect he wanted to masturbate over the photos in private.

The second night was different. By now he had realised that I would happily supply the subservient body that he had hoped for. Very few photos were taken. I was required to remove all clothes immediately on entry and was told that I would be kept naked for the evening. Again, there was a long slow and erotic oiling of my body, with special attention paid to my pussy. I later wondered how he would explain the oily bed sheets to the hotel since we both could no longer contain ourselves and fucked vigorously. More oil was applied and Robert produced what he referred to as "body jewellery". These turned out to be nipple and pussy clamps. He very carefully fitted and tightened them, this time beyond the first gasps of pain. Photos were taken from every conceivable angle and clamps tightened until the pain became obvious in my facial expression. As usual I welcomed the mistreatment of my sexy body. I had sought out and desired these experiences, so I had to accept the consequences. My second visit ended with another vigorous fuck - once all the clamps were removed.

The following day husband drove Robert back to the airport. I was not present but, unsurprisingly, the conversation focused on me. Both agreed that they found my body exceptionally sexy but also that I had a sexy mind, particularly in enjoying torments of my body. Robert expressed his gratitude to husband for sharing my body with him. It was agreed that he would have access to do anything he pleased with my body when occasion arose. I could not consent as I was not present. As my husband's slave it was unnecessary, and the arrangement was just fine by me.

At more or less the same time as all the encounters with Robert, I had joined an adult contacts website. The rules were clear - casual sex only without commitment. In every case I would be obliged to entertain one fan at least once a month. I would choose my preferred fan but would be required to ask how they would like me dressed for their arrival.

The photo is the result of one fan's request. Note the submissive body posture - also part of the request. The invited fan was also allowed to request favours. One requested that I fuck him wearing a body stocking, another wanted to take me from behind whilst I was bent over a table and yet another wanted to fuck me whilst I was wearing thigh high boots. In every case I agreed to the requests, in keeping with allowing my body to be used as they pleased.

For home visits the format was always the same. I would greet the fan dressed as requested and with my husband present (they were warned about his presence in advance). I would then serve them drinks and snacks in submissive fashion. After some time to settle I would be told to strip naked (high heels of course still required). I would then be told to walk up and down the room slowly so that both the visitor and my husband could carefully watch my naked body. I would then be required to bend over a coffee table to provide a clear view of my pussy. Next I would stand in front of the visitor with my legs apart, ad my husband would offer to let the visitor inspect my body more closely. This always resulted in much fondling and fingers entering my pussy. Once that inspection was complete it was the turn of my husband to do the same - "to check that body was up to standard". The visitor was then asked if my body was satisfactory to them. By this stage some of them were barely capable of speech due to lust.

Next, my husband would ask if "I was feeling generous tonight". If I answered positively (nearly always the case) the visitor was told he could do anything they liked with my body - absolutely anything. I had some hesitations about a few guests; These were ones that I would fuck but I did have the right to refuse something I did not want. I knew that, if I did decline to be generous, I would need to answer to my husband later.

Finally I took the visitor to an upstairs bedroom. I would always lead the way slowly up the stairs so that they could enjoy a clear view of the pussy that they would soon be fucking. Condoms were required and supplied. Many of those I invited were very much older than me and many were also men who I did not really find attractive. My husband's idea was that my body was very sexy and that it should be shared with some of those who would not normally have the opportunity to use and abuse a body of that quality. I must confess that I found the idea of being required to provide them a treat that they would long remember very sexy. So much so I actively selected older, less attractive men on occasions in order to humiliate my body, It sounds arrogant but it really was a treat for them. Most of visitors posted very favourable comments on the website . The tightness of my pussy was widely praised.

There were also a few occasions where I was comfortable with letting a fan take me back to his house. On one occasion I was collected from home by an Army officer. I wore a long coat to walk to his car. Once inside I removed to coat to reveal my naked flesh, which he proceeded to thoroughly explore with one hand whilst driving with the other. Another wanted to come all over my body. Of course I agreed and it was a strange but not unpleasant sensation. I did enjoy letting all of these on-line enthusiasts use my body for their pleasure but I noticed that despite being given the chance to do anything they liked, some enjoyed a degree of humiliation but none chose to inflict even slight pain. The adult contact site if you selected bdsm as a mutual interest came up with an endless list of men looking for permanent 24/7 slaves. I was already one so not available. I had to make do with those who had not selected bdsm,

which meant many did not take the hint that I wanted to take more of a submissive role. The absence of any pain did not matter much. The invited users did generally treat my body as a sexual commodity to be used and it greatly increased by sexual satisfaction that they did so. At least it proved that my body could be controlled and subservient to my satisfaction without physically cruel treatment.

Now back to Robert. My husband and I took a short trip to New York and we arranged for Robert to book into the same hotel for two nights. On the first night I had trouble choosing a suitably sexy outfit and asked my husband's advice. It was simple: "Since he prefers to see your body naked then wear nothing. Just put on a long coat to go to his room."

Robert was delighted that I would offer my already naked body for his use and abuse. The usual careful hands-on inspection of my body took place but before long we were both bursting with lust. It was dark outside and Robert had all the lights on and the curtains open. He took me to the window and proceeded to fuck me from behind. Anyone passing or opposite could clearly see my body being fucked. I had never contemplated this before and it immediately entered my list of favoured fantasies. It should be no surprise that being fucked in the view of others is very sexy for an exhibitionist. Even better it was not my choice to do it. My commitment was to let him use my body any way he pleased - a great way for me to avoid any responsibility to answer to my more prudish sentiments. We would pause to drink a glass of wine and then repeat the performance in the window.

Each time he pressed the front of my body to the window so that it was clearly visible to anyone watching. Bent slightly forward he would approach from behind and thrust first one finger, then two and work them up and down until my pussy was fully lubricated for his use. He would force my labia open wider than my stance would allow and would pause, teasing me with the wait. Then suddenly I would feel him entering me with one deep thrust, followed by another and more. He was a skilled lover, varying each thrust from one side to another and sometimes with a circular motion. With the excitement of being fucked in public view it didn't take long for me to orgasm nor did it take long for me to be ready for the next. It is strange how useful letting someone else do as they pleased with my body was in introducing new and exciting sexual practices. I was fucked in this way a total of nine times. By the end I had a sore pussy and was exhausted and returned to my room to sleep

None of it was a problem for my husband. We both wanted my body to be Robert's to enjoy as he pleased. I cannot tell you how much it matters to me to have a husband who encourages me to explore my deepest sexuality and is turned on by the treatment of my subservient body by others. Life would have been dull and featureless without his encouragement.

The second night was very different. I had been restrained with cuffs and chains before but not with rope. This was a mistake. I had thought he would tie my hands above my head and then proceed to abuse my body. Instead he used it tie around my midriff so that rough rope cut deep between the lips of my labia. This wasn't painful but was irritatingly uncomfortable. I was reluctant to question anything that he wanted to do to my body but I really wasn't enjoying it, particularly when I had anticipated Robert's leather belt being re-introduced to my thighs and abdomen.

In the end he did produce an over the knee hand spanking followed by horizontal sex. I enjoyed it but I would have liked harsher treatment for a body that richly deserved it.

Not long after the visit to New York, Robert made an interesting offer. I knew he had plenty of money and he offered to buy husband and me a large house in the country. The idea was clearly that he would visit and make use of my body whenever he wanted. The prospect of including a punishment room occurred to me but was not proposed. That is, I suspected it would be included anyway - not that I necessarily would have objected. Robert already had the right to use and abuse my body in any way he pleased so why the need? I could only conclude that it would have the effect of moving me in the direction of becoming his 24/7 slave. I already was an occasional sex slave to him and didn't want to leave my husband to become his full-time. This, effectively, ended in person contact between us but email correspondence continued for a period after.

A final photo treat for you all: I was ordered by my husband to walk down a city centre street like this. A very high score for both humiliation and exhibitionism. Surprisingly few people seemed to notice.

To my inner delight we attended a swingers' party with me required to be dressed like this. You may not be surprised that I was the centre of attention but that is a story for another time.

slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers