Katy's Body Pt. 13

Story Info
Katy is taken on a BDSM boat cruise.
4.9k words
4.52
65.4k
7

Part 13 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers

Chapter 13: the boat cruise

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

Author's note: this, like other parts of the story, is about BDSM . It is the story of a consenting female submissive. If such subject material does not appeal to you then please choose not to read it. The law in many countries is such that consent is not a legal defence against committing "harm" to another. The definition of "harm" in this sense is very unclear. To be safe only the very few images that exist which show red marks consistent with a light punishment can be shown in this series. .

After my last adventure (the slave competition) Christos ceased to be one of the owners of my body. He had found someone that he wanted to marry and wasn't sure that his finacee would approve of an additional part time sex slave. Christos would stay in touch as a friend but my husband would revert to being the sole permanent owner of my body.

My husband had arranged to meet a friend of his in a local bar and asked me to join them. I knew something was afoot when he asked me to look sexy. When he saw my choice , which he loved, he thought it a little too brazen and asked me to add a long jacket.

We met Joe and had a pleasant evening drinking wine and exchanging anecdotes. Towards the end of the evening, it emerged that Joe owned a traditional Turkish boat - a gulet - on the coast of Turkey. We discussed the possibility of my husband and I joining him for a cruise of the Eastern Mediterranean.

After the bar we went for a cup of coffee at Joe's apartment. I removed the jacket. Joe watched very carefully, admiring how well it showed off my body. At my husband's suggestion I walked up and down a little and offered him an inspection. He pulled up the tiny white micro-skirt and pulled down my tights and panties for a brief fondling. After a careful look at my pussy and ass he pulled them both back up. I loved the humiliation of being a commodity to be inspected.

He spoke to my husband: "Wow, she is magnificent. It's a deal".

I asked for an explanation. It had just been agreed that we would accompany Joe on a cruise and that I would be my husband and Joe's sex slave for the duration. My narcissistic and exhibitionist tendencies had already made me aroused by Joe's attention to my body. I looked at him more carefully. He was, I supposed, in his early 40s, in decent shape and with what I would describe as rugged good looks. I could live with being his shared sex toy for a few days. In fact, the prospect excited me.

My husband told me that I should pack clothes and bikinis. Most of the time we would be at sea or in remote locations by day but the plan was that we would find ports or marinas where we could disembark to visit restaurants or bars by night. We took a flight to Dalaman airport in Turkey and from there a long taxi ride to the marina where Joe's boat was kept. We arrived quite late and just managed to get some pizza at a local bar. Tired from the journey and the wine we simply went back to the boat to sleep.

The cabin space on the boat was surprisingly spacious, easily accommodating galley, dining area and several sleeping berths. I was awakened for breakfast and, since we were still in the marina, slipped on a skimpy bikini. I just settled for several cups of tea for breakfast. The plan for the day was to travel along the coast using the inboard engine and to visit some remote, otherwise inaccessible beaches. Once out of sight from the marina I would be required to keep my body naked and available for use when they wanted. When not in use I was permitted to sunbathe. I would be responsible for ensuring that my body was not sunburned. I should also replace the pins in my piercings with my nipple and labia rings when needed for use but not otherwise.

Joe was occupied with the boat and my husband tired from the journey so I was free to sunbathe and otherwise relax for some time. After a couple of hours the boat pulled into a bay surrounded by high cliffs and with a pristine, sandy beach. I was moved by the beauty of it. However, we were not the only boat; there was one other already anchored in the bay. I picked up my discarded bikini but was quickly instructed to remain naked. Using the boat's tender we set off for the beach and I took an almost childish delight in creating the first footsteps on the beach. Joe wanted some photos of my naked body on the beach and I posed for a number of shots.

A person lying on the beach

Description automatically generated with medium confidence

None of us had noticed that a group of three men had also landed on the beach. They were hanging back a little. My husband beckoned them to come over. They turned out to be Italians but spoke English. I was far from embarrassed. In fact it was a wonderful opportunity for exhibitionism. The Italians were so effusive in praising my sexiness that I became aroused by their admiration of my body. Conversation continued awhile. The Italians found it impossible to avoid touching my naked flesh. My husband looked at me and nodded. I knew exactly what he wanted. I stood closer to the three of them, naked, legs apart with hands clasped behind my back.

"You may fondle my body if you wish" I said.

They needed no further invitation. Six hands roamed over my body in the middle of a scrimmage. Fingers were slipped into my moist pussy. I found it a delightful humiliation to be forced to offer my body to strangers to fondle.

I am certain that the three Italians would have happily engaged in a gang bang on the spot but my husband extracted my body from the sea of roaming hands. Although I had greatly enjoyed the attention of their eyes and hands I was glad not be fucked by them. I suppose that, as the property of Joe and my husband, I would have done so if commanded but I was glad not to. As you may have noticed from earlier chapters I positively enjoy showing my body to strangers and it turns me on to let them fondle it. In those respects I am very much a slut. I am much choosier when it comes to being fucked.

Back on the boat Joe asked me to present my body to him for a full inspection. Once his hands had roamed all over my naked flesh (as I stood in front of him with my hands behind my back) his attention shifted to my pussy. There was no holding back as two fingers were inserted and thrust up and down. My body started to respond to this sexy stimulation. He removed his fingers and started to tease my clitoris with a gentle circular motion. Before long I was moaning and struggling to maintain my submissive stance.

Satisfied that I was sufficiently aroused he spoke: "it is time for a nautical style punishment. On board rope is everywhere and it has always been used to inflict punishment".

He used a short length to tie my wrists behind one of the masts leaving the front of my body helplessly available to him. My husband sat down to enjoy the coming show. Already very aroused by Joe's attentions to my pussy I felt delightfully, deeply randy at the prospect of my deserving nude flesh being subject to a new form of whipping. He produced a much longer length of thicker, heavier rope. As with many sadists the teasing in advance was a key part, a deliberate humiliation. The rope was run gently across my body, run through my pussy rings to tug on my labia and presented to my eyes for a good, close examination of the coming source of my body's torment.

He wound one end of the rope around his fingers to get a good grip. The right shoulder was drawn back and then: thwack as it struck across my breasts followed by the usual shot of pain. Again a second blow quickly followed and then a third. My body instinctively moved as if to escape the blows but was restricted to only being able to twist a little. The pain was not too severe and I was settling into enjoying the well-deserved cruelty being inflicted on my body. The next blow fell on my abdomen. Joe seemed to particularly enjoy whipping my well-toned abdomen. I tried to exaggerate each blow with a squirm and involuntary twist of my body. I deliberately moaned in response to each gasp, throwing back my head. Finally, the rope was applied to the top of my thighs and that part of my abdomen level with my hips. Again each stroke was applied quickly and vigorously and the soreness started to accumulate. Finally there were a couple of strokes to my helpless pussy but a length of rope is not well suited to pussy whipping and there was no real pain. Joe drew matters to a conclusion. I was left in a very randy state. It was always good to experience a new variation on a common theme but I have had more exciting and more intense whippings.

Once released my sore and reddened body was not free for long. I drank the glass of wine that was offered and was then I was walked over to the hatch covering a hold near the front of the boat. My wrists and ankles were tied to each corner, with the front of my body upward and my legs wide apart. Sunglasses were placed over my eyes to protect them from the sun. One comment from my husband puzzled me:

"It will take about 20 minutes to soften".

What diabolical treatment was coming? I was left helpless and in ignorance of the immediate fate of my body.

Eventually Joe produced a huge tub of ice cream and a large plastic spatula which had been left outside my field of vision. He started to spread it carefully all over my body. The initial shock of cold after feeling the hot sun on my skin made me twitch but, after my body had adapted to it, the sensation was pleasant and cooling. My pussy was not neglected. Ice cream was inserted inside and my labia and clitoris were given particularly heavy coatings. What came next was wholly unexpected. Both Joe and my husband started to lick the ice cream from my body. Joe started with my breasts and worked down, my husband started on my thighs and worked up. It was one of the most amazingly erotic experiences that I can remember. My body writhed much more from the sheer pleasure than it did from the whipping before.

Soon there was just my pussy left. Joe and my husband took it in turns to carefully lick my clitoris clean and then my labia. Finally they took it in turns to try to clean inside my vagina by tongue. I could only wonder what melted ice cream mixed with natural pussy juices might taste like. Who cares - it was such an intense pleasure that it was almost too much to bear. It wasn't just me that was driven to extremes of desire, Joe slipped off his swim shorts and started to ravish my body powerfully and furiously. His hardened penis thrust forcefully inside me. My pelvis started to thrust in rhythm with his. My first orgasm didn't take long. Next my husband took a turn to fuck my still helpless body. He did so much more gently and lovingly. I couldn't resist a second orgasm; it hit me quite quickly and he continued until he too came.

The boat only had one shower and as the slave I was made to wait until last. By the time I emerged from the shower the boat was closing toward a nearby port where we would moor for the evening. I put on another tiny bikini noting with pleasure that the red marks from my earlier beating were clearly visible. Moreover the outlines of both nipple and labia rings were also very visible. The thought of being recognised as a sex slave was very arousing.

We were all tired after a full day and we settled for a quiet evening in a local restaurant, with a table next to the sea. Plenty of wine was consumed before we staggered back to the boat. My husband insisted on one final detail. I was required to strip naked and a long, light metal chain was fixed to my labia rings. I would be expected to sleep chained to my berth. I did find it a sexy thought but, due to the wine, cared little.

We were all slightly late in waking the next morning. My husband unchained my labia. It had been surprisingly easy to sleep with it attached and it was a nice touch in terms of the humiliation of my body. The plan was to set out for the Greek island of Rhodes. The journey would normally take between 2 and 3 hours but we stopped for a swim on a couple of occasions. We drifted without engine for some time to watch a school of dolphins. I remained naked for most of the journey, my body available whenever and for whatever required. Both Joe and my husband seemed unable to resist an occasional grope of my nude flesh but not much more. The consensus seemed to be that we wanted the safety of reaching Rhodes before relaxing more fully.

Finally we arrived in Rhodes city harbour. As we were entering Greece there was paperwork to be attended to. Joe left with the passports and other documents. On his return we sailed onward to a small bay along the coast, inaccessible by road but with a beach and a small taverna where we would be able to find food and drink. There were several other boats already moored in the bay, mostly speedboats or day cruisers. The beach was a recognised nudist beach so we boarded the tender to spend the remainder of the afternoon sunbathing and swimming from the beach. I brought a dress which I could slip over my head if needed. Almost all of the other occupants of the beach were nude and nobody bothered to dress to take drinks at the taverna.

As the day wore on more and more of the boats began to disappear. Most likely their owners had come for the day and would return before nightfall. We adjourned to the taverna for drinks. Before long there was just us three and the owner of the taverna. The owner, Dimitrios, was very flattering about me and was clearly impressed by my body. He enquired at to which of us was my boyfriend or my husband. My husband explained that I had consented to be their sex slave for the duration of the cruise; my body was both their property. This news took a little time to sink in for Dimitrios but I could see a mischievous smile on his face."

So, what do you propose to do with that body this evening?" he asked.

"Let's see," said my husband, who disappeared to fetch a bag from the boat.

Joe and I continued to sit drinking on the darkening veranda until he returned with a large bag. I was given a pair of high heels to put on and my wrists were tied behind my back. I was made to stand in my customary "ready for use" position, wrists behind my back and legs apart.

Dimitrios was invited to conduct a full hands-on inspection. Joe and my husband added their own inspections for good measure. A large black leather belt was placed on the table. Anyone noticing a slight change in my position would use it to slap across the front of my body. Inside, I was starting to find this increasingly sexy.

For a while this process became a little bizarre. Every so often I would be given a break to sit, smoke and take a drink. The shift from a helpless piece of naked flesh to normal conversation and back again seemed strange but quite fun in a way. Dimitrios put some freshly caught fish on the barbecue and I was released again to sit down and enjoy a wonderful dinner of fish, bread and Greek salad. Again it was a slightly surreal experience to sit down, by now the only one in the group still naked, and engage in normal conversation.

By the time dinner was finished we had all, once again, consumed plenty of wine. Once the plates were cleared the conversation turned again to my body. Dimitrios was curious about our arrangements. My husband explained that the agreement was that both he and Joe could do absolutely anything at all with my body; that I could not complain and would, in fact, submissively assist with any abuse of my nude flesh. The alcohol had, as usual, made me brazen and reckless:

"Why don't you use my body to give our generous host a demonstration?" I suggested.

My husband and Joe pretended that this had not been on their mind in the first place but all agreed enthusiastically. It was not easy to tell what Dimitrios was thinking. From the earlier conversation I suspected that, until now, he had not given BDSM much thought. But you could tell that the proposal for my husband (and Joe) to use my body to provide a taster was of interest to him. If he so wanted he would be allowed to help in the mistreatment of my sexy body. He merely seemed thoughtful. My inner thoughts were wholly in favour of all the proposed arrangements. As usual my inner self wanted my body to suffer and be humiliated for its sexiness.

We all moved from the veranda to the interior of the taverna, which was much more brightly lit. My husband started to unpack items from the bag. I had expected to be required to put my nipple and pussy rings back in place but a slave collar was placed around my neck, a chain attached and my wrists tied behind my back again. One end of the chain was attached to a hook on the wall and my body was positioned so that there was sufficient room for it to be abused whilst the others would have a clear field of view. By now I was very sexually aroused and resolved to make the coming cruelty as sexy as possible with exaggerated wriggling accompanied by deliberate gasps and moans,

It was a surprise that the first punishment "toy" to appear was a pin wheel. My husband started on my left hip, running the wheel slowly down the thigh. He watched my face carefully until he had applied sufficient force to inflict pain. I kept my left leg still, choosing to take the pain. When he had finished with my left thigh he repeated the process with the right. The pain was like a series of multiple pin pricks (which was exactly what it was), easily within my ability to tolerate but enough for the suffering to be visible from my face and bodily reaction.

The wheel was passed to Joe, who indulged his obsession with my toned abdomen. Like my husband he increased the pressure until pain registered on my face. My body involuntarily flinched, making the pain more visible and, hence, more enjoyable to my audience. Finally, the wheel was handed to Dimitrios. He may have been a novice at applying cruelty to a naked female but he was a natural. The wheel circled around each breast but was applied with force to each nipple. Flinching was now wholly involuntary rather than natural. I was now very aroused by the pain. The thought of my single body being subject to the abuse of three men at once was very sexy.

Once the torment of my nipples was complete the chain was removed from the wall hook. A chair was placed in front of my body. Dimitrios sat on it. My wrists were untied and I was pulled by the chain so that my body was placed on his lap for a hand spanking. Effectively this meant that my nude body was positioned such that my crotch was immediately resting upon the bulge in his shorts. It was exciting to be able to feel his hardness in contact with my body. He was an enthusiastic spanker and my buttocks were soon feeling delightfully hot and sore. After some time I could feel his shorts go limp and, slightly later, sticky. It was so, so sexy to feel an involuntary ejaculation created by the torment of my sexy ass. I felt myself trying to hold back an orgasm.

We took a short break for another glass of wine all round. Again I had the slightly surreal feeling of moving from light hearted chat to slave and back again. My wrists were again tied behind my back and the chain to the collar. Back in my earlier position with the chain attached to the hook I was ready to receive more punishment. I must admit that if I was in charge I would have said that I needed to be fucked urgently. But the point was that I very much wasn't in charge and I would need to wait.

slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers
12