Katy's Body Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time was a little different, My husband stood to one side with a leather strap and Joe to the other, also with a belt. They took it in turns, first my husband from my left and second Joe from my right. Both took care to pause to let the pain sink in between strikes. With a fair amount of freedom of movement there was a fair degree of flinching and writhing from my body. In many ways it wasn't so different to my body being beaten by just one man but there was something very sexy about the thought of my body being punished by two men at once. Unusually both men started by targeting my pussy but the strikes fell across my hips and the top of the thighs. The blows continued to my thighs and then my abdomen. The leather straps did not have the intense sting of some other implements so the pain of each stroke was sufficient to be enjoyable. Finally I was released with a delightfully warm, sore a reddened body.

I didn't realise it at the time but it had been decided that Joe would be given my body to fuck as much as he liked when we returned to the boat. This left a problem of sorts. Dimitrios had clearly recovered from his involuntary ejaculation. My husband thought it would be unfair to leave him in a state of frustration. I was instructed to sit down and start work on a blow job. When I sensed him getting ready to come I laid on a table and continued to finish the task by hand, allowing him to splatter semen over my body. We departed leaving a happy Greek taverna owner. I would like to think that I had made him a BDSM convert. Somewhere there would be a wife or girlfriend that would be in for a shock.

Back on the boat my husband slept on deck to leave the cabin for Joe and me. It was an unusual night. We would fuck deliciously and then drift into sleep. Sometime later Joe would wake me to fuck my body again. The pattern of fuck, sleep, fuck, sleep continued until morning. In the end, surprisingly, we both managed to sleep well.

Some time the next day we were planning to take the boat to the Turkish port of Marmaris, where we would spend the night before my husband and I returned to England the following day. The journey would take between 1 and 2 hours so we were planning some beach and swimming time before leaving. First Joe wanted to take some photos that he had been planning. The Turkish Gulet has a long spar at the front of the boat. He had downloaded some images of old sailing ships. These, too, had a spar at the front but these were often with an added figurehead. Sometimes these were just literally a carved head, often they were actually a full body carved in wood. Joe thought it would be interesting to use my subservient body as a figurehead for a short time.

It was actually quite difficult to tie my body to the spar but eventually my arms and legs were securely lashed to it. It was certainly an unusual experience but the humiliation of my naked body did leave me a little aroused. After Joe had taken his photos it was decided to take a short trip around the bay with my body as a human figurehead. Again, the humiliation was vaguely arousing for me and it kept Joe happy. After time on the beach we took lunch in the taverna of Dimitrios and bid him farewell. The journey back to Marmaris must I have been uneventful because I cannot remember it.

Our last night in Turkey started with an early meal in a local café. There was clearly a plan for my body to be subject to some further abuse to mark the end of the cruise. As usual there was no small amount of wine consumed. Baklava has always been one of my favourite foods but, rather than staying in the café, we took a box and more wine back to the boat with us. We sat chatting for a little while, me smoking and all of us sipping wine. My husband announced that it was time for my sexy body to provide the evening's entertainment. I was ordered to present my body in the usual fashion - naked in high heels, wrists tied behind my back and legs slightly apart. Don't misunderstand me; I enjoy the humiliation of being forced to offer my body for use In this way but I felt that my husband was more than a little obsessed in starting every session in this way. For example, why couldn't the pair of them pretend to take my struggling body by force? Anyway, it was much more important that I submit my body for whatever use was desired so I kept my thoughts to myself.

My husband and Joe had decided that the evening's entertainment would be a quiz night with a difference. I would be the only one answering the questions. I f I answered correctly a small piece of baklava would be popped into my mouth. If I answered wrongly my body would receive a brief whipping with one of the instruments on the table, which I noticed included a spanking paddle, a small whip and a cane. I would be required to stand still to receive the whipping. If I moved the stroke would be repeated.

The first question was "What is the capital of Colombia?" After some thought I replied "Caracas". Joe stood up and whipped my abdomen three times. I stood firm, taking the sting from each without flinching. This was a good game and I was looking forward to the cruelty to come for my body. The next two questions I answered correctly and was rewarded with the delicious sweetness of baklava.

The next question was about football (soccer), about which I know nothing. Three strokes of the cane to my thighs from my husband. It was a struggle to avoid flinching (as you may recall I find the cane hard to force my body to tolerate) but I just succeeded. The uncertainty about whether my body would be rewarded or beaten was very sexy. The following question was about film. Correct answer so more baklava. Then another on geography. I had no idea where the Shetland Islands are. Joe applied three powerful strokes of the paddle to my breasts. Not so painful so I kept position.

This went on for some time. At one wrong answer my husband beat my pussy with the spanking paddle. It was unexpected so I gasped and stepped back. The extra stroke was administered to my pussy. Once past the surprise it was well within my capability to tolerate and I could see no reason to excuse my vulva from the cruelty to the rest of my body. Once Joe and my husband had tired of beating my body I was released. It was my husband's night to fuck my body and I was more than ready to start.

One final note to this episode was when my husband and I went to the airport the next day I wore a pair of skimpy shorts. The marks that the cane had left on my thighs were clearly visible. What was interesting was to see faces of those that clearly knew what the marks were. I just hoped that the closet sadists would fantasise about the sight.

12