Katy's Body Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually number 42 was called. One of the staff took my leash and pulled me out of the room. Standing outside was the well-spoken man who had toyed with my clitoris. He stood back to look at my body before taking the leash.

"Absolutely stunning. The very first thing is for me to proudly show off my purchase. We are going to take your naked body on a tour of the club to make all the other men jealous"

"You should also know that I have booked a private playroom for the duration. A torture or punishment room if you prefer. Any thoughts?"

" No, Master. My body is your property. It is for you to decide according to you pleasure"

"Can you confirm that you freely consented for your body to be sold at auction and, also of your own free will, you consented to it being sold for wholly unrestricted use?"

"Yes, Master. Do with it as you please"

"After our tour of the club I will remove your wrists cuffs and slave collar. Your body is very beautiful and very sexy. For that reason I much prefer to see it wholly nude. I may need to tie your hands above your head on occasions to avoid accidental damage to them. Otherwise your body will remain fully naked. The second reason is that you have explicitly consented to my use and abuse of your body. This means that I want you to willingly participate in whatever treatment I choose. I shouldn't need to restrain your body if I choose to punish it. You should offer it freely and accept whatever is done to it. Unless told otherwise you should always keep your hands clasped behind your back and stand with your legs apart. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Master"

He pulled out of his pocket a small, curled whip and showed it to me.

"This is called a pocket snake. It is a small whip but it is filled with lead shot, which gives it a punch above its size. I will keep it with me so that you clearly understand that disobedience at any time or in any place will be immediately punished".

All of this excited me. I wanted to be commanded firmly and clearly; to have my body completely under his control. The total submission was not only very sexy in its own right but it also meant that the residual inhibitions from my strict upbringing would be put to one side. In my own unusual way my inner, prudish alter ego would enjoy humiliation and pain inflicted on it for the sin of inspiring lust in both myself and others. I was proud to be a submissive, even on a part-time basis.

I was exactly as I came off the sale block - leash attached to my slave collar and my wrists cuffed behind my back. My new owner had retrieved the sign stating no limits and no safe words and hung it round my neck. He was -proud of his purchase and wanted to show it off fully. We started with a tour of the swimming pool. There were many appreciative comments and more than a few lewd ones. We then moved to the bar.

"There are. a number of my friends and acquaintances in there. They know me as Sir Colin, an idea I adapted from the Story of O. It is, of course, not my real name. if you need a name at all you will be referred to as slave 42. It should be easy to remember as it is written on your naked skin"

Sir Colin pulled me into the bar. It was again crowded and I suspect several of the young men were deliberately obstructive so that my naked body rubbed against them on the way through. We finally made it to the table with his friends. One had also bought a slave in the auction; she was sat naked at his feet. All of Sir Colin's friends were permitted a hands-on inspection of my body.

"Sir Colin such an exquisite body and unrestricted use as well. She must have cost a small fortune"

"I have spent more on a dinner party before"

This was the first time that I realised that Sir Colin was a man of some wealth. In its own right that didn't particularly impress me but the air of power, of being in control that came with it was very sexy.

"Sir Colin, please bring this sexy body back for us to inspect again when you have added some red marks. I expect to see at least 40"

"I promise" said Sir Colin.

Sir Colin pulled me on the leash to a room not too far away. I t said on the door "Playroom 12". He pulled out a key and we duly entered. He removed the slave collar but not the wrist cuffs. These were attached to a chain from the ceiling such that my arms were held up above shoulder height. The chain had been expertly located so that there was 360 degree access to my body. It was a very arousing thought that all of my body could be accessed effortlessly.

I had a good idea what was coming. I had expected nothing else. Only those with a sadistic inclination would buy a slave at auction. Only a dedicated sadist would spend such a huge sum. I knew what I was doing and wanted my body to experience both pain and pleasure, as Sir Colin had promised. Not that I objected, my body deserved it and would take it.

The room was well equipped with all manner of BDSM toys, including whips, chains, canes, floggers. And bondage equipment. Sir Colin produced the pocket snake:

"No need for any of the other gear just yet" he said.

From my knowledge of psychology, I recognised his technique. Let your victim feel vulnerable, let them know what was coming and then delay to let it sink in. It was psychological as well as physical torment

"I am obsessed with you body. As soon as I saw it during the inspection I knew that I wanted to own it. I couldn't believe my luck when I read the sign and saw that I could use it without any restriction. I knew instantly that I had to win the auction. I so much want to fuck your body that I was tempted to do so without delay. But I know that it is much, much better to get your body producing plenty of endorphins first. You will be much more receptive to sexual pleasure with them. In any case I want to whipt it nearly as much as I want to fuck it"

"You should know that an expensive education at one of England's better private boarding schools also includes an unintended but detailed education on how to inflict pain and humiliation. As I told you during the inspection your body will experience extremes of both pain and pleasure"

I felt like telling him to get on with it but, of course, I didn't. He held up his wicked little whip and gently ran it across the front of my body. I was made to kiss it.

"I told you that I expected you to participate in the abuse of your body. When you are ready for your body to be whipped you will first beg me to do it. Offer it generously"

I paused, knowing that I was not expected to rush matters.

"Please Master, please Sir Colin would you whip my body, your property. Please beat it as much as gives you pleasure."

He seemed happy with the response and used the whip to measure the appropriate distance. He clearly was going to start with the front of my helpless, nude body. Still he prolonged the mental torment.

Finally he drew back a shoulder and brought down the whip in a diagonal direction. The sound as it connected with my abdomen was part the normal thwack and part a thud. The feeling was initially intense and my body pulled away, writhing but restrained by my hands. The first blow is always a shock so I had no need of exaggerated but sexy writhing. A pause for him to enjoy my body's pain and the second strike, also to my abdomen. Again the initial pain of impact was intense but faded quickly. After all the delay it was good to see my body finally receive the cruelty that I had known was coming. A strange thought occurred - I wanted him to get value for money from my subservient body. I really wanted it to be an valued object for his sadistic and sexual pleasure; to provide an experience that he would remember.

There was a pause as he adjusted his grip on the pocket whip. My next comment was partly a result, yet again, from too many gin and tonics at the bar.

"Please continue Master"

I should have been less sassy. The next blow fell across both of my tits. The initial pain was more intense still and I stepped back writhing. This time I also let out a small yelp. A pause and then a second strike to both breasts, with essentially the same reaction from me. Next the top of my thighs were targeted. The worst parts of a beating (or, equivalently, the best for suffering) are towards the end as the soreness accumulates The early blows are a shock but the body adjusts, probably as those endorphins come on stream. For the blows to my thighs the pain was there but it was easier to take. It probably helped that they are also less sensitive than my breasts.

There was another long pause. Sir Colin changed position, ordering me to open my legs wider. I knew what was coming next and I needed to prepare my vulva to take it. The first blow seemed harder than the previous strikes. By body convulsed and then writhed. I gave a yelp, followed by an involuntary whimper. A second and third blow landed on my pussy. The lead shot weighted whip was fierce when applied to my pussy. I moved from yelping to a squeal. Nonetheless the same fundamental truth applied - the initial impact was always the hardest to force my body to take but I knew that it would pass quickly.

"That will be enough for now but your body will be facing much more pain later. Now I need to fuck it so badly. There is something about your body that makes it very sexy to inflict pain on it."

That is arguably one of most unusual compliments that I have received but, curiously, not the first time I had heard something similar. Perhaps my husband said it best. He thinks that my body could have been designed on computer by a teenage fantasist looking for a near perfect submissive sex slave. Although I cannot ignore the role of my strict upbringing, I also feel that it was destiny for my body to be devoted to, to be sacrificed for the pleasure of sadists.

Sir Colin took me by the arm and forced to lie on my back on the bed. I say "forced" for effect. There was nothing forced about my desire to be fucked immediately or, were it possible, much earlier. He removed his clothes and climbed on top - the tried and tested missionary position. Neither of us needed the slightest foreplay. I felt as if I was a sexual volcano ready to erupt. From the start his every thrust was with passion, bordering aggression. My body moved with the same rhythm. It was a ridiculously short time until I reached a climax and he followed shortly.

For a while we both laid naked on the bed, saying nothing but savouring that glorious, dreamy post coital state. Gradually Sir Colin started to play with my body, a few gentle caresses of my breasts, stroking my inner thighs and gently playing with my clit. I think he realised that I still had too much sex drive to need much foreplay. He ordered me into the doggy position and used his finger to check on the moistness of my pussy. With almost no delay I could feel his hard, thick cock enter me, immediately thrusting back and forward. I found the movement inside me so intensely sexy. I thought back to the delightful humiliation of standing there on sale to the highest bidder and began engaging with real energy and passion. As Sir Colin thrust he took hold of each breast. It was mildly painful but very sexy having my body pulled towards him by my breasts. Yet again I couldn't help but start to reach a climax but managed to hold it off until Sir Colin too achieved his.

Again another silent, thoughtful pause for us both. Sir Colin ran his hands over my naked body. This time was different. He was not seeking to arouse me but was admiring it by touch and sight. He spoke:

"I am obsessed by your body. It is beautiful in an artistic sense, it is sexy too but that characteristic that makes one want to inflict humiliation and pain on it is exquisite. It is superb to fuck, that tight pussy is so sexy and wonderful to punish. I must have it! I must own it as my property."

"You do!"

"No, I meant permanently"

"That might be difficult. I am not a full-time slave and I have a life outside BDSM as well. When I am in BDSM mode my body is already owned by my husband."

We dropped the subject and opened a bottle of wine. Sir Colin told me of how sexy he found me, one of many compliments. He asked me to stand up and walk around so thar he could see my body. He went over to the selection of BDSM toys, selecting a leather strap. He pulled over a chair.

"I still expect you to participate in the abuse pf your own body, to prove that you are a willing and consenting party. There will no restraints. Bend over using that chair as a support. You may move a little between blows, just to be ready for the next one but you must remain bent forward."

"Yes, Master"

"As before, offer me your body and beg me to beat It"

"Master I offer you my nude body. Please, would you beat my rear as much as you like"

Before long I could hear the swish, followed by the thwack as the strap hit the back of my thighs. It was delivered with some force. I could feel the sting as it hit but did not choose or need to react. The second came in much the same way. This time my body moved both legs forward and back in turn but I maintained the bent forward position. I had expected the blows on my ass but I knew he had a particular interest in my thighs. A few more blows fell on my thighs then a pause.

He rubbed his hands over the back of my thighs, inspecting his handiwork. He then ran his hands over my buttocks, giving each a light hand slap as if to assess the best way to beat it. He seemed to add extra force to the first stroke. It came from my right. The thwack was a delightful sound followed by the usual sting. I could help but wiggle my ass a little. He paused to watch the effect and then delivered another. A similar sting followed by a similar wiggle. The next few blows were similar followed by more wiggling.

There was a slightly longer pause. I could hear him step back. The next I heard a stride towards me, a loud swish and a colossal thwack as it hit my flesh. Just a moment later there was a burning sensation, as if hit by hot metal. I just about remained leaning over but wiggled, shifted my weight from one leg to another and waited for the initial pain to subside. This was repeated two more times.

"Right, stand up now!"

He put the belt down and pulled me by the arm towards him. He held my naked body in his arms and kissed me passionately. I returned the passion. As we continued to kiss his hands ran over my rear, feeling the hot, sore heat that he had created.

"Your beautiful ass is perfect for spanking. So sexy"

We sat down (or rather Sir Colin did - I needed to stand) for another glass of wine.

"Shortly I am going to take you back to my friends for them to inspect your red marks. Don't forget you must keep your hands clasped behind your back at all times and keep your legs apart for inspection. You must offer body willingly to them."

We left the room. Sir Colin first and my naked body behind. I could see many eyes watching. Mine was not the only nude slave body but it did seem to attract much attention on the way through. We approached Sit Colin's friends.

" I promised to bring my slave back for you to inspect the red marks on her body."

Sounds of approval followed.

I walked to within touching distance of the first, stood with my legs apart and hands behind my back (note: the photo is representative, taken at another time).

"Would sir please be so kind as to inspect my body"

To me this felt incredibly sexy. The humiliation of being made to offer my naked body for a stranger to grope in public view was certainly one of my recurrent fantasies.

His hands roamed over my flesh, carefully tracing over the red marks. He turned me round to inspect the damage to my ass.

He whistled: "Nice work, Sir Colin!"

The inspection by the next friend was very similar but the third was different. He showed no interest in the red marks but went straight for my pussy - a squeeze of my labia and then a finger into my vagina. He clearly noticed the moistness.

"She is an incredibly sexy slave, Is there any chance I might be allowed to fuck her?"

I started to feel slightly alarmed. Something in my instincts told me that I really did not want my body fucked by him but I also knew that I would have no right to refuse.

Sir Colin spoke: "that body is my property and I will do the fucking. If you wish you can watch me do it"

We returned to the playroom. I wasn't sure whether we would resume sex or if he had in mind inflicting more cruelty. I found the inspections to have been so sexily humiliating that I hoped for the former. Incredibly we started by drinking tea. I managed to sit down gingerly.

Sir Colin spoke; "as I told you, I am completely obsessed with your body. I have to own it. Do you think your husband would sell it to me. I would be happy to pay a huge price."

"Firstly, as I told you I am not a 24/7 slave. Some of the time I am free, I own myself. When I want to play BDSM and only then my body is his property. I like the mixture of a respectful, equal relationship and a submissive one by mutual consent."

"Is there any way I might be able to own your body again for a short time?"

"Well, so far, I have enjoyed this auction hugely. I would be willing to do it again sometime. You should ask husband if he would be willing to lend you my body. He owns it. Write down his email."

That conversation over he again took me over and cuffed my wrists above my head. Once my naked body was fixed in place he brought over a selection of BDSM toys.

"You consented to have your body sold. I remind you that, in consequence, I require to participate in its abuse. Which of these toys would you recommend, and which do you most fear?

I recommended a leather belt and said that I most feared the flogger with metal chains.

"Since you chose to be truthful about your most feared I will take your recommendation. If you had answered differently, you would now be facing the metal chains"

I felt relieved but also very sexually aroused. There was something very sexy in being forced to co-operate with the mistreatment of my own naked flesh. Based on his earlier treatment of my ass I expected the blows to be delivered with force. With a leather belt it would require less to force my body to take the pain.

His next comment helped further;

"I will not be beating your pussy this time. I have in mind using it for much fucking afterwards. Right, you know what to say"

"Sir Colin, my body is your property to use as you please. If it would please you to do so, would you be so kind as to whip it with that belt?"

This time the beating started with my breasts. The blows were not as hard as I expected, particularly since he had promised extremes of pain and pleasure. I suspected that his motives were becoming confused - his sadistic tendencies were starting to conflict with his need for sexual intercouse. The four or five strokes to my breasts did create a little pain but mainly I acted up to try to exaggerate. There is nothing like a body squirming in pain to arouse a sadist.

The more merciful, more affectionate side seemed to lose out and the sadist was back when it came to my abdomen and thighs. For each he stepped back, drew his shoulder back and stepped forward and struck all in one motion. This delivered a resounding thwack on each occasion. My reaction was no longer exaggerated and as soon as my body felt the sting it convulsed in a sort of ripple - up from the point of impact and back down again. Each time there was an involuntary sucking-in of air. Finally, he put the belt down. I was left with my arms restrained above my head as he inspected my reddened and sore body.