Katy's Body Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
241 Followers

"It is strange really. I can really work up enthusiasm to beat your ass, abdomen and thighs. It is vey sexy indeed. I particularly enjoy watching your body's movements in response to the pain. But it is not quite the same with your breasts"

I was released and walked over to the bed. We sat drinking wine again and chatting. He asked about my sexual fantasies, particularly those which I would prefer not to fulfil. I mentioned being branded, inspired by the film of the "Story of O". He commented that he would love to be Sir Stephen to my O. I also mentioned that being sold at auction had been a fantasy which I had finally realised. He asked how I had found it.

"Just as good as I imagined" I replied.

By now it must have been close to dawn. Since we were on the bed we thought we might as well fuck again. Strangely it no longer seemed like Master and slave, much more like mutual affection. This time my usual post orgasm dreamy state slipped into sleep.

I was awoken by Sir Colin tugging on my shoulder.

"Wake up!. It is 11:15 and I need to return your body by 12:00."

I hurriedly showered and quickly put on some make-up. I slipped on my shoes and presented my body for Sir Colin to cuff my wrists behind my back and fit my collar and leash. We kissed passionately for one last time.

slapper01
slapper01
241 Followers