Katy's Body Pt. 18

Story Info
Katy's body is put on trial in a pretend BDSM court.
6.4k words
4.5
37.3k
5

Part 18 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers

Chapter 18: the trial

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

Author's note: this, like other parts of the story, is about BDSM . It is the story of a consenting female submissive. If such subject material does not appeal to you then please choose not to read it. The law in many countries is such that consent is not a legal defence against committing "harm" to another. The definition of "harm" in this sense is very unclear. To be safe only the very few images that exist which show red marks consistent with a light punishment can be shown in this series.

You may remember (part 17) that an unfulfilled fantasy of mine was to have my body put on trial by a kangaroo court. I had heard rumours of a group of lawyers who were involved in BDSM who would sometimes put their submissive on trial for various offences. My husband had searched the internet and found little. Certainly in the BDSM erotic literature there were plenty of fictional examples but it was difficult to find any operating in practice. My husband raised the issue on a couple of the online BDSM forums and there seemed to be some interest in the idea.

In the UK it is fairly easy to rent rooms at a pub. We found a pub had a room with a small stage and it came with tables and chairs. It would be easy to put a table on the stage for the judge and tables on the floor below for prosecution and defence (if any). Several chairs to one side would provide seating for a jury (optional). The only additional furniture needed would be a dock for the accused. A higher than normal wooden child's play pen would serve as an improvised one. I had my doubts about that one, but I was wrong

There were plenty of volunteers to be the judge and jurors. This was easy to explain - the judge and jurors would deliver any punishment decreed by the court (not much chance of a fair hearing then I thought). Eventually it was agreed that the job would be rotated - one would act as judge and three others as jurors, with roles changing for each trial. There were three dominants who wished to put their slaves on trial, of which one, of course, was my husband. They would act as prosecutors for the case against their own submissive. The slaves would be expected to conduct their own defence but could ask someone to represent them if they chose.

The procedure would be similar to a real trial. The charges would be read to the defendant who would plead guilty or not guilty to each, with the understanding that an unsuccessful not guilty plea could result in increased punishment. For the trial the defendant would be clothed until found to be guilty. The clothing to be worn would be determined by their Master. I anticipated that the Master would insist on something sexy to encourage the jurors to reach a guilty verdict. Needless to say the whole procedure smacked of a show trial but why would I complain?

In every case the defendants would be required to stand in the dock with their hands cuffed behind their back, as common in real trials. In the event of a single charge the defendant, if found guilty (or if admitting guilt) would be stripped naked and taken to the judge and jury to be inspected before sentencing. The jury would be asked to recommend a choice to the judge - lenient, strict or cruel punishment. The judge would then pass sentence and the guilty slave would be removed from the court to await their punishment. In the event of multiple charges, the accused would only be stripped, inspected and sentenced after all charges had been heard, assuming that there was at least one guilty outcome.

Each Master was to submit their charges in writing to the court together with relevant evidence a few days before the trials. The slaves accused would not be provided with copies - they would face

the charges in court. The trial was set a few weeks ahead. I noticed that a notebook and pen appeared in my husband's possession. It was clear that he was making careful notes for his submission.

A few days before the trials my husband told me that he had decided on my outfit for my trial. He asked me to try it on. I asked what else I should wear with it.

"Nothing else," he said.

"But I thought I was supposed to wear some clothing until found guilty?"

"You are wearing an item of clothing."

"It is hardly clothing. All of my body is on view. The chains and my near nudity will increase the temptation for the judge and jury to find me guilty and choose cruel punishments."

"Yes. I had thought of that," he said gloating.

"Besides they will be much easier to remove when you are found guilty."

I felt petulant: "Don't you mean if I am found guilty?"

I saw him pick up his notebook.

"With that outfit and that attitude, they will find you guilty of something. For example, disputing my choice of clothing."

I already knew that the trial was set up to end in punishment but I was determined to argue my case, even if it simply resulted in an increase in the cruelty of punishment. Anyway, I was already in agreement that my body should be punished. Just for me, and the inner inhibitions from a strict upbringing, the real reasons were to punish my body for the sinful thoughts and deeds that its sexiness provoked. Anyway, it was my fantasy that was being fulfilled and pretending to try to avoid punishment was part of it. I wanted the humiliation of being tried and sentenced. I wanted it to end in cruel punishment of my body by strangers. Indeed, the thought itself made me highly aroused long before it took place. Technically, I was still in vanilla mode, so I was free to persuade my husband to engage in some sexual athletics. It wasn't difficult. He too was very aroused by what was in store for my body. I already knew he would welcome any opportunity to watch my body being humiliated and abused by strangers,

It felt very weird to think that, in a few days, another of my two most common fantasies would have been converted into a version of reality. I was happy about it. With respect to my past adventures, I often used nostalgia to provide excellent material for masturbation. I found many of my memories very sexy to recall but I also needed to be able to imagine a sexy scenario that could occur in the future. For some reason I found an imagined future in fantasy to be more sexually exciting than memories. The rare occasions when I combined actual past experience with a fantasy of how it could have progressed further were the most arousing of all. For example, I found myself playing with my vibrator whilst imagining undertaking further promotion of BDSM toys, this time in a public area.

To some extent I would be able to rely on my husband's demonic imagination. He seemed to have an endless stream of inspiration. Many of the ideas he had come up with were profoundly sexy for me too. In the present there was no need. My trial, which would happen in a couple of days, provided plenty of material for fantasy. Moreover, it was my own fantasy

My husband was away for work the next evening. Anticipation of what is to come always builds up my sexual desires. I noticed a slight shift in my attitudes towards BDSM. The exhibitionism and the humiliation had always been an important part of the experience for me but, in my imagination of what was to come, it had become more important. To me, it was still important that my body be subject to cruel punishment but the build-up to it had become more sexually arousing. That is, I longed for the humiliation of my nude body and the eventual punishment was a bonus humiliation. The likely pain was still an arousing thought but less so than in the past.

in the absence of my husband there was no alternative but for me to satisfy my urgent sexual needs myself. I stood naked in front of the mirror in my bedroom. I am somewhat of a narcissist and have always found the sight of my own body sexually arousing (another reason why my strict upbringing made me want it to be punished). As I stood I imagined it standing very nearly naked in the dock, then being inspected naked by judge and jury. I also imagined my naked body being punished by several strangers. The humiliation and degradation of it all was incredibly sexy.

In the mirror I practised the stance I would take when taken to judge and jury. I experimented with the best way to make it look submissive, sexy but also a little defiant in order to encourage harsher punishment. In order to anticipate the punishment, I whipped my own body with a thick belt, not too harshly so that red marks would not be visible for long.

Finally I toyed with my clitoris and set my vibrator to work. One orgasm was not enough so, after another brief session of looking in the mirror imagining the treatment to come, the vibrator was again called into action.

My husband returned the next day, just one day until my body would be tried and punished. I wanted sex but my husband wanted me to be as randy as possible on the day so that I would do more to deliver a sexy performance. Despite his wishes I still snuck off for a quick round of masturbation, slightly offended that he had so badly under-estimated my sex drive.

Finally. the day came. Both my husband and I were impatient for it to start but it was a couple of hours' drive away. My husband had given me a wrap around silk dress to wear, essentially a similar arrangement to a dressing gown but clearly a dress. It would keep me covered when entering and leaving the courtroom and would be easy to remove.

Thanks to the satnav the journey was easy despite the remote location. I was the first of the defendants to arrive. I followed my husband into the hall. My first reaction was that they had done a superb job of setting it up as a courtroom, The table and chair on the small stage looked convincing, particularly by being covered by a maroon velvet cloth. What surprised me was how convincing a tall child's wooden playpen was as a dock. I could really believe it to be a courtroom

The defendants were supposed to be kept in a storeroom next to the main stage. A nice, unintentional touch was that it had bars on the windows. My husband removed the wrap around dress, leaving me in my nearly naked state, save for the almost not there panties with chains. There were three chairs, one for each defendant. There was a supply of drinks available and I was permitted to smoke. In order to let me drink and smoke my arms were left uncuffed until I was called for my trial.

In the photo I look nonchalant. That wasn't the case. I was just impatient to get to the gin and tonics. I felt that the touch of defiance that alcohol added would prove to be useful. Past experience had shown me that sadists like a little disobedience to let them assert their dominance over my body.

It wasn't long before the other two defendants arrived. The first came in wearing a raincoat which was removed to reveal a tiny bikini and high heeled shoes. She was an attractive girl; tall, dark haired and with light brown skin. She looked Turkish or Iranian to me but spoke with a refined English accent.

"Wow. I thought I was too nearly naked but looking at you makes me feel better." She spoke.

I laughed. "It seems our Masters want to encourage the judge and jury".

The third defendant to arrive was quite short but slim with medium length blonde hair - another attractive girl. When her covering was removed she was topless, wearing a small pair of panties with stockings and high heels. We both laughed. She looked puzzled.

I explained: "we both noticed that our Masters' choice of clothing seemed to be intended to encourage the judge and jury away from leniency."

One of the jurors entered the storeroom/defendants' cell. He held in his hand three strips of paper.

"Keep these. They will determine the order in which your cases will be heard".

I drew number 3, the dark haired girl number 1 and the blonde girl number 2. With nothing much else happening we sat down to drink and chat. Despite my impatience and sexual arousal I found the conversation a warming diversion. It seemed strange that, most likely, all of our bodies would be subject to punishment in a matter of hours. As often was the case the focus of conversation was the idiosyncrasies of our Masters. The sound of laughter may have carried into the main courtroom but I hoped not.

We were left for surprisingly long, apparently for paperwork to be circulated. Finally the call came out:

"Call defendant one."

The dark-haired girl's Master arrived, fastened her hands behind her back with police style handcuffs and took her by the arm to the courtroom. It wasn't possible to hear the proceedings in the courtroom so the blonde girl and I simply continued our conversation. Neither of us had any means of telling the time but it seemed about 30 minutes until the dark-haired girl was returned. Her panties and stockings were gone and, on return she was released from her handcuffs. At the same time the blonde girl was collected by her Master and her hands cuffed behind her back.

The dark-haired girl spoke:

"I found that deliciously humiliating. All those men ogling my body, thinking what they will do to it later. I pleaded guilty to all charges except one. The inspection was fun, so deeply and sexily humiliating. The jury recommended cruelty for each charge but the judge went for leniency on one."

After what I guessed was another 30 minutes or so the blonde girl was returned:

"Call defendant number three."

My husband arrived, cuffed my arms behind my back and led me into the dock in the courtroom. I could feel all eyes on my body. Without false modesty the other two girls were attractive but my body was in a different class. Almost all of it was visible. I could feel the lecherous, sadistic eyes carefully examining my body, probably trying to imagine how they would punish it.

The judge spoke:

"I and the jury have each been given a copy of the consensual slave contract that you signed with your Master. This specifies that he has use of your body without any limits or safe words for any purpose that he chooses. Would you please confirm that this is correct?"

"Yes, your honour."

"In that case you are charged with two offences of refusing you Master access to your body, the first on 10 May and the second on 17 May. You are also charged with failure to comply with an order to completely shave your vulva on 12 May and forgetting to fit the rings to your labia on 19 May. Finally, you are charged on 24 May with disputing your Master's choice of clothing for this trial. This is a most serious offence since it also shows dis-respect for these proceedings How do you plead?"

"To the first, second and last charges I plead not guilty your honour. To the other two charges I plead guilty."

My husband spoke for the prosecution. He said that the slave contract was clear - that he had the right to use my body as he pleased but that I had refused to comply on two occasions in clear violation of the contract. Finally he reminded the court that its own rules require that Masters selected the clothing for each defendant. I had disputed Master's choice.

The judge spoke to me:

"Is it true that you refused access to your body on both occasions and that you disputed the choice of clothing for this trial?"

"Yes, your honour it is."

"So let's hear your defence."

"Your honour, I am not a 24/7 slave. For part of the time I am a free woman and the rest I am a slave for my husband's unrestricted use. We usually agree the times with each other a little in advance. We had agreed that I would be a slave on the evening of 10 May but I arrived home from an awful day at work and asked my Master if we could switch to another evening. On 17 May we had agreed another slave evening and I again asked to switch to a different evening, this time because I was tired. In both cases I simply asked to switch slave duty to another night."

"Did you seek your Master's consent on either occasion?"

"No, your honour, I did not. In both cases I thought I could better deliver my services as his slave on another occasion."

"That may well be true but both occasions were clear and serious breaches of your contract. What do you have to say about disputing the choice of clothing for this trial?"

"Your honour. As you can see I am wearing my Master's choice today. I simply questioned whether it met the rule that the defendant must be wearing some clothing."

"But you are wearing an item of clothing are you not?"

"Yes, your honou.r"

"Do you have anything else to say?"

"No, your honour."

"Jury, please consider your verdict!"

There was some whispering between the jurors but a decision was quickly made.

"Your honour, we have reached a verdict. The defendant is guilty on all counts"

Up to now I found the trial only mildly sexy. The exhibition of my body and the humiliation were indeed arousing but this was a far sexier moment. It was now that the fate of my nude body would be decided by four strangers. My body was now completely under the control of the judge and jury, who would determine its fate.

"Bring the defendant's naked body to the jury to consider its recommendations."

My husband came to the dock, removed my panties so that my body was completely naked and took me to the jury for inspection. I stood in front of each to allow their hands to roam over my body. My tits and labia were squeezed and I turned to allow access to my ass. As always I enjoyed the exhibitionism and the humiliation. The sensation of feeling strange hands on my helpless body was also, as usual, arousing. What was most sexy of all was knowing that these men, together with the judge, had the fate of my body in their hands. I had always found it deeply sexy to hand control of my body to others and this was a new and exciting way to do it.

After inspection by the jury I was taken up the stairs for inspection by the judge.

"Here is defendant 3's body for your inspection your honour," said the juror delivering my body.

I presented my body to the judge. He started with my thighs, stroking and squeezing. His hands moved up to my labia and eventually a finger entered my pussy. He looked surprised at its moistness. Hus hands then ran across my abdomen several times, before moving on to gently squeeze my little tits. Finally he gestured me to turn around to inspect my ass. The physical contact and the public humiliation were, of course, very arousing but the really sexy part was the power relationship. My naked and cuffed flesh was being fondled by the man who would do most to decide how to punish it. When I turned back he looked briefly at my face. I tried to give one of my sexiest smiles, to let him know that I was enjoying the experience.

I was escorted back to the dock by the same juror.

"Does the jury have any recommendations?"

"Yes, your honour. We have inspected her body and consider that it could take cruel punishment if so sentenced. Our recommendation is cruelty for all three offences to which the defendant pleaded not guilty and leniency for the two, lesser offences to which she pleaded guilty."

"I concur with the recommendations of the jury. For both of the lesser sentences you will forced to wear a nipple chain with the loops tightened to a painful degree and you wear it throughout your punishment. For the first refusal to allow your body to be used you will receive 15 strokes of the cane to your rear, For the second the front of your body will receive 20 strokes with a leather belt Finally, that you disputed your Master's choice of clothing shows dis-respect to not just him but also this court. For this you will receive 12 strokes of the same leather belt to your pussy. Take her away!"

slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers
12