All Comments on 'Katy's Body Pt. 18'

by slapper01

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The images here and in the previous part (Pt 17) do not display

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thought stories would get better since you took a break to reset. Recommend a new editor, someone to help you expand your imagination and writing skills. And please do more with your model, you are wasting her beauty.

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 1 year ago

Excellent review 5*

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 1 year ago

Excellent review,,5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

C'mon man, wake up and put some effort into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First class.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story, and I love to see a sexy model illustrating the text. If you would like a little constructive criticism, I suggest both your posing of the model and your writing would benefit from an editor with a different approach. It’s probably not even the same editor for text and photos. This sounds mean, but both are a little pedestrian; they lack excitement and dynamism. Your model is stunning, but the poses are almost sterile, and you need a photographer to help you get more movement and less fixed posing. The writing suffers similarly: it reads too much like a narration, and erotica needs excitement, particularly when there’s a BDSM theme.

ThomasLordThomasLordabout 1 year ago

Another great story in the series. I hadn’t heard of the “kangaroo court” fantasy so this was enlightening. It generated a fantasy of real punishment for real infractions. With a masochist, pain isn’t much of a punishment since the pain is pleasure. For a slave like Katy, I would think being locked in a chastity belt for a few days would be real punishment.

Great story regardless. 5 *’s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslapper01@slapper01
Dominant male in a relationship with a submissive and exhibitionist female. Both of us are probably more focused on humiliation, exhibitionism and restraint more than on hard core pain,

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES