Katy's Body Pt. 27

Story Info
Katy's body is given to a dirty old man to enjoy.
5.7k words
4.5
42.7k
4

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
241 Followers

Chapter 27: the Dice Slave 2 - my body is given to a dirty old man to enjoy.

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

Author's note

The guidelines for publishing photographic images on this site can be found as follows:

FAQ->Illustrated Works->Illustrated Stories Guidelines

They mean that (a) I can only submit my own photographs and (b) I can describe but not post photos of BDSM abuse, of sexual intercourse or of masturbation.

Claire had, as previously arranged, come round to my house on a Sunday for the next roll of the dice. The idea was to, firstly, select the options and, secondly, let the die decide which one would be required for my body. Relations between myself and my husband had improved but would probably never return to their previous state. I was no longer his BDSM slave and, in particular, he would never again select adventures for my body to be shared with others. Despite this, I was willing to let him join the discussion. His diabolical imagination might provide some useful ideas.

Since the last adventure I had received an email from one of the spectators (called Ed) who Claire had invited to see my body being branded.

"After I visited your home I have been unable to stop thinking about that exquisitely sexy young body of yours. I am obsessed and cannot stop fantasising about fucking your body and inflicting unspeakable cruelty on it. Is there any way you could find the generosity of spirit to fulfil the last perverted fantasies of a dirty old man by letting me do anything I please with your subservient body? What would I need to do to persuade you to say yes?"

My first instinct was to immediately delete the email but there was something about the honesty and directness of the appeal that touched me. One of the advantages of being a dice slave was that I had no need to agonise over whether to agree or not - we could put it to the die to decide. I read the email aloud to Claire and to my husband and we all agreed that it should be one of the options. It seemed likely that, if the die so decided, it would not be a soft option for my body. I found the sense of danger involved, the unknown risk factor to be sexy.

Two of the previous options - making my body available for body bukkake for a group of men and giving use of my body to an extreme sadist who had previously whipped it briefly but severely - were carried forward to the new list. The full list of options and the corresponding number on the die were:

1 - bukkake night.

2 - being given to the extreme sadist for a night.

3 - having my body chained and cuffed naked on display in a bar for a night, available to be groped.

4 - making a surprise gift of my body to Ed for a day

5 - to enter a competition with another submissive to see which can tolerate the most whipping or beating

6 - to be exhibited naked in a bar and to be fucked in front of an audience

The three of us spent a little time discussing the options. Claire was keen for my body to be whipped to its limits by the extreme sadist. My husband was more enthusiastic about the prospect of my body being chained and displayed in a bar. For me each had positives and negatives. I had doubts about being able to tolerate what the extreme sadist might do to my flesh but there was something sexy about the challenge it would pose. The bukkake night sounded deliciously humiliating but I felt there should be at least a little pain involved. The thought of giving Ed my body for a night he would treasure appealed but, again, his email suggested a degree of pain that might push my body's tolerance. The option I was least enthused about was being displayed naked and fucked publicly in a bar. The idea was sexy in itself, but I wanted this adventure to explore new activities, not repeat ones I had done before.

Tension mounted around the table. We were all impatient to discover the next adventure for my slutty body. I offered to let Claire roll, but she was clear that since it was my body, I should do it. There was a collective intake of breath as the die rolled across the table. Finally, it came to a stop - it was number 4. Ed was going to be an incredibly lucky man and, if his words were true, my body was going to experience plenty of pain. I have no idea why, but I had assumed that the Ed option would not win so I was a little surprised. On the other hand, the idea was sexily humiliating. I liked the idea of my body being devoted to his sadistic pleasure.

Claire checked with Ed and she arranged to visit him to deliver a surprise gift in two days' time.

The plan was for Claire to collect Ed without any explanation, saying only that she had a special surprise present for him. I was to wait for him at my home. Claire and my husband were strongly of the view that he should be given my body fully naked. I was much more of the view that presents should need to be unwrapped. In the end we agreed on minimal clothing - just a tiny white bikini bottom which would be quick and easy to remove. Waiting in my living room I had a general sense of what to expect. I knew that my body would be subjected to cruelty (probably severe), humiliation and plenty of fucking. I carefully examined my almost naked body in the mirror. I have always found the sight of my own body sexually arousing. As I did so I tried to imagine what would be done to it. This, combined with the sense of abandoning it to an uncertain but cruel fate, gradually increased my sexual desire. Before long I was very randy and impatient for its use and abuse to begin.

Finally, I heard voices and the door open. I stood with my back to the door so Ed would start by seeing my nude ass. Claire spoke.

"Ed, here is your present. Take a good look."

I turned to face Ed, standing to let him view my body from the front. I then walked slowly towards him.

"Ed, this body is yours to do exactly as you please with it, exactly as you requested. Its unrestricted use is my and Claire's gift to you. As you can see, I have largely unwrapped your present but you might like to finish the job of unwrapping."

Ed seemed overwhelmed. In a croaking voice he could only utter: "Thank you so much."

He moved towards me and ran his hands up and down my thighs, then up my abdomen to my breasts. He squeezed both buttocks. Finally, he reached up and pulled my bikini bottom off, with the air of a hungry animal. He lost no time in squeezing my labia and slipping two fingers into my pussy. He then stepped back to admire the view of my fully naked body.

"This is a dream come true. Such a beautiful and sexy body. Absolutely anything that I want?"

"Yes, it is your gift - your property to do with as you please. No restrictions."

He seemed a little hesitant, almost like a child given the freedom of a toy store. There was a range of clothing items. BDSM and other sex toys which had been put there by Claire. To get matters started I put on my kinky thigh boots, picked up a pair of metal handcuffs and again offered my nude body to Ed. He needed no further incentive to render my body largely helpless by cuffing my hands behind my back.

He looked around the selection of sex toys and his eyes alighted on the huge horse's dick dildo.

"Open your legs wider slave. This monster will be rammed into your slutty pussy."

"Yes Master."

Previous insertions of monster dildos had been performed by gentle and gradual insertions. I confess to some concern that too forcible an insertion might create some tearing of delicate flesh but I was also very turned on by his contempt for my objectivized flesh. He was as good as his word. The huge dildo was rammed straight in with some force. I need not have been concerned. I could feel the violence of the entry, but my state of arousal meant that my pussy offered no real resistance. It felt good to feel that monster inside me. Despite the force, the dildo had not penetrated to the full thirteen or so inches. He used the heel of his hand to hammer it further into my body. Once it was fully inserted, he stood back to take in the view. I stood and soaked up the delightful humiliation of it all.

What followed was a dildo version of rough sex. The huge dildo was thrust in and out of my helpless and subservient body with aggression and force. Needless to say, it was only a few minutes before I was close to climax.

"I want to see you cum slave!"

I felt the waves of extreme pleasure surge through my body, which squirmed from the irresistible ecstasy of it. Finally, I moaned loudly and felt warm fluid start to trickle down my thigh. Claire (who was supposed to be quietly blended into the background) broke into applause.

I was still in a dreamy post orgasm state when the handcuffs were removed and I was ordered to take off the thigh boots. His hands again roamed over every part of my body. I was taken by the arm to the nearest bedroom and laid on my back. My initial position was not to his satisfaction, so he pulled one leg so that my body was lifted to the desired position.

Without delay his erect dick was rammed hard into my pussy and violently thrust forcefully in and out. Although still recovering from my huge orgasm I was beginning to enjoy the rhythm of the rough sex. My body started to go with it and our movements began to synchronize. One of the drawbacks of being more than usually sexy is that many men ejaculate prematurely. Having just had an orgasm I could have continued for much longer but he needed to shoot his load quickly. I had no objections. After all it was very sexy to provide my body for his use. It was flattering and arousing to think that he found fucking my body so irresistibly sexy that he was unable and unwilling to hold back his climax.

Claire had arranged refreshments in the kitchen and we joined her and my husband for them. On the way I replaced my thigh boots with high heeled shoes to comply with Ed's desire that my body be fully naked. To my surprise the conversation during the break was delightfully humiliating. They all discussed my body as if it were inanimate object, as if my feelings counted for nothing (as indeed they should). Claire discussed how much she liked my labia with Ed. My husband and Ed discussed how good it was to fuck my body. Both agreed that it was exceptional. My husband recommended my favourite position - cowgirl - to him.

As the conversation was about my body without any need for my opinion, I allowed my mind to wander a little. Ed, I would guess, was in his sixties and he was nobody's idea of attractive. If it were simply a question of fucking, I would probably favour a young Adonis. When it came to submission, I was more willing to let an older, less attractive man use my body. Part of the sexy humiliation was to submit to an unappealing man. I also found it very sexy to believe that person who was allowed to own my body was someone for whom the experience was an unforgettable treat. In the past the young Adonises were much more likely to adopt a "take it or leave it" attitude. They had too many alternatives to really appreciate temporary ownership of my body.

There was a long discussion of the toys, restraints and other equipment available for Ed to use to derive sadistic pleasure from my nude flesh. His face gave few clues to his intentions.

Ed addressed a question to my husband.

"What toys does the slave most fear?"

"Probably it would be huge bullwhips and the like but we do not have any. She also finds the cane challenging and we have several of those. There is also an option to use what nature provides. There is a wild area of the garden where you can find stinging nettles and holly bushes."

I was just finishing off my third gin and tonic when Ed turned and spoke to me.

"Slave, go and stand in the wild area of the garden and wait for me. You will remain completely naked."

"Yes, Master."

It was a long wait. I cannot say how long since being fully naked meant no watch. It was long enough for my level of sexual arousal to start to decline from boredom. I had no idea what was to come but kept my sex drive awake by imagining some of the more humiliating or painful possibilities.

Finally, Ed arrived.

"What an absolutely magnificent view. That body is perfection."

His hands roamed over my naked flesh, at first gently and appreciatively but then increasingly roughly. My nipples were pinched and my pussy roughly fingered. My level of arousal was quickly restored, particularly by the rough handling. He had brought a bag and took out the metal handcuffs and my wrists were again fastened behind my back. He moved my body so that my back and my wrists were resting against a tree. He pulled out a pair of thick gardening gloves and a pair of secateurs. I watched as he gathered two substantial bunches of stinging nettles. It was now clear what my deserving body was about to face.

I have faced stinging nettles before. As readers of earlier parts will know I find the thought of my body being cruelly treated by almost any means to be very sexy. I knew that he would enjoy my body's pain and I wanted my flesh to suffer to give him pleasure. The thought that my body's pain would be enjoyed by its tormentor made it even more sexy for me than just my own direct enjoyment of the pain and humiliation.

He approached within reach of my body, holding one bunch of nettles and leaving the other on the ground.

"Slave, you will beg me to torture your naked flesh with these nettles and do so convincingly. After I have finished with the first bunch you will ask me to resume with the second."

This was a humiliating new twist for me. I found it very sexy being made to ask for my body to be abused.

"Master, I beg you to please cruelly punish my worthless and deserving body with those nettles."

He slowly drew the nettles across my lower abdomen and the hips. Going from left to right and back. The sensation of multiple sharp, burning stings instinctively create a reaction. I gasped and my body involuntarily tried to leap back against the tree. Although painful it did not compare to, say, the pain from a whip (which I usually enjoyed). A whip hurt more but I enjoyed that type of sharp pain more than the nettles. The first shot of pain from anything is often the worst and so it is with nettles. Ed moved up my abdomen, still working from left to right and back. As he did so my body began to adjust to the pain. Each sting still hurt but I found it fairly easy to tolerate. Even when he had started on my nipples it hurt less than I expected and to a point it was hurt I could enjoy.

By this time the first bunch of nettles had disintegrated and he threw down the remaining stems, picking up the second bunch. He looked at me expectantly. For a few seconds I was puzzled and then I remembered.

"Master, would you please be so kind as to continue punishing your property?"

The next bunch was run slowly up and down the inside of my left thigh. Again, multiple sharp, burning stings. My abdomen and tits were by now itchy and covered in red bumps. Next was the same treatment to my right thigh. A slow up and down movement to maximize the number of individual stings. I knew where this was going to end and surely enough the bunch of nettles was run backwards and forwards across my labia. As it was a sensitive area the stings were more painful and my body instinctively squirmed sexily. I could see him savour the sight of my body's suffering. With some concern I wondered if he was intending to push some nettles inside my pussy. Fortunately, the thought did not seem to have occurred to him.

He produced a jar of antihistamine cream. This he applied slowly, gently and almost lovingly to all parts of my body where the red bumps showed my skin to have been stung. There was something sexy, but in a much gentler way than before, in having cream rubbed into my naked skin. The cream also did its job and the sore itchiness began to diminish.

He pulled me by the arm over to the lawn area. To my surprise he stripped from the waist down, revealing a monster erection, and laid on the grass. He beckoned me to climb on top. I knew exactly what was wanted, stood astride and gently lowered my pussy onto his upright dick. This was no easy task with my hands still cuffed behind my back, but he used his hands to help guide my body into place. I flatter myself that I am particularly skilled with the cowgirl position. I teased by just moving my pussy up and down the tip, first slowly and then quickly. Unexpectedly I would then suddenly make some deep, forceful thrusts and return to teasing the top of his erect shaft. Yet again I was disappointed when Ed ejaculated. It was perhaps not strictly a premature ejaculation but neither was it a masterpiece of endurance.

If it was hard to climb on with my hands cuffed behind me it was more of tangle getting off. Somehow, between the two of us, I was back on my feet with ejaculate dribbling down one thigh. I was a little disappointed to not even get near to a climax myself, Certainly I had given over my body to his sexual pleasure but it was partly with the expectation that I would get more sexual satisfaction than I did from his use and abuse. I also told myself that I was being greedy - I did have an orgasm earlier thanks to the huge horse dick dildo.

Ed took me to the living room, removing the handcuffs. He gestured towards the sofa.

"Stay there and wait. You will keep that body naked and ready for my use."

I was more than happy to take a rest. It was not too long until I was looking for some diversion, if not exactly bored. Opposite me on a table was a laptop. The screen showed my nude body. It was no surprise. I had helped set out the room for Ed to make use of my body. I also knew that there were other cameras in the room. I paid them little attention since I assumed they would only be switched on when the action started.

I am narcissistic enough to be turned on by the sight of my own body. Seeing it on the laptop screen I stood and carefully examined it in detail, changing position for a full visual inspection. The sight of my own sexy body created strong sexual urges. On the floor was the white bikini bottom which I had worn to give my body to Ed. It was still lying where he had tossed it. I remembered wearing the same bikini bottom the night before my body was first auctioned. How sexy it had been to be publicly displayed wearing almost nothing and my body to be admired by potential buyers. I remembered how sexy it had been for my naked body to be chained for bidders to inspect. Most of all I could vividly recall just how deeply arousing it had been for my sexy body to be on stage, admired by many eyes, all wanting to own and abuse it.

As all of these memories flooded my mind, I became increasingly desperate for sexual satisfaction. I sat on the edge of the sofa, first toying with my clit and then slipping a couple of fingers into my pussy. Somehow it did not seem enough, and I fetched a rabbit vibrator from the toys laid out for Ed to use. I sat back on the edge of the sofa again so that I could watch on the laptop my clit and pussy exquisitely stimulated at the same time. I spent several delightful minutes thinking again of the auction. With the help of the vibrator, I knew a climax was near. I began to push the vibrator further and harder. Finally, the orgasm came like a tsunami of sensual and sexual pleasure. My head fell back, my eyes rolled and I moaned in ecstasy.

slapper01
slapper01
241 Followers
12