Katy's Body Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had returned from the dreamy post orgasm parallel universe, I could see a large damp patch on the sofa. That would be one for me to clean up tomorrow. I sat back feeling please with myself. I jumped a little when the door opened and Ed entered.

"Stand up, slave. Have you done as I instructed and kept my property ready for me to use?"

"Yes, Master."

Slipping a finger into my pussy he asked, "Then why is you pussy so wet?"

"Just natural enthusiasm, Master."

"Don't lie to me. We have all been watching you masturbate from several different angles on the console in the other room. You deserve and will receive severe punishment for both your disobedience and your dishonesty."

"Yes, Master."

Ed carefully prepared my body for punishment. Firstly, leather cuffs were fitted to my wrists, which were again fastened behind my back. A leather slave collar and leash were fitted. Finally, he took a nipple chain and loosely attached the loop at one end to my left nipple. He then watched my face as

he tightened each loop. As the narrow wire of the loop started to cut into my nipple I winced from the pain. He tightened a little further and then repeated the process with my rother nipple. Whatever was to follow there would now be a constant pain from each nipple. After a while, strangely, I found the pain from both nipples comforting.

Ed ordered me to parade around the room so that he could watch my body closely to decide how best to punish it. I suspect that, with several cameras placed around the room, there was also another reason. Readers will not be surprised that the combination of exhibitionism and humiliation was very sexy for me.

For the purposes of our own BDSM activities my husband had some time ago fitted some unnecessarily strong hooks from which pictures were hung. These were, of course, not visible when the pictures were in place. When we wanted to play BDSM we simply took the pictures down and used the hooks to chain my body to the wall. In preparing for Ed's visit Claire and I had removed the pictures. Either Claire or my husband must have advised Ed and he took my body to the required position and clipped each of my wrist cuffs to the wall hooks. My subservient and naked body was now restrained and largely helpless. The feeling that my body was now abandoned to a cruel fate was incredibly sexy. The knowledge that it now faced humiliation and cruel treatment increased my already intense sexual arousal.

"Since Claire so lovingly made a whip for the purpose of punishing that sexy and deserving body, I am minded to use it to punish your body's dishonesty and disobedience."

He looked at me expectantly. There was a pause until I suddenly realised what was expected.

"Master, would you please be so kind as to punish my body cruelly for its offences?"

"Slave, I will do as you request. Prepare your body to face the whip."

This moment - when the cruelty was irreversible and imminent - was one of the sexiest of all. I could not wait for the whip to strike. I sometimes feel a little fear when I am uncertain whether the pain would be within the levels I could tolerate and, hence, enjoy. I had already experienced this whip and knew that I would enjoy the suffering of my naked and richly deserving body.

He measured the distance carefully so that the most painful part - the fast moving and narrow tip - would strike my helpless and naked flesh. He took his time before striking, perhaps sensing that I was impatient to feel the biting sting of the whip on my deserving body. Finally, he drew his arm back, followed by the swish and thwack of the whip hitting my thighs. As usual the first strike sent a shock of pain through my body. I gasped and squirmed. He waited, watching with pleasure the involuntary reaction of my body to the pain. Then came the next blow, again to my thighs with very much the same reaction. By the time two more blows fell on my thighs my body had adapted to tolerate the pain. In fact, I was beginning to absorb and enjoy each stinging blow. I had so wanted my body to be abused and to feel the pain of it in reality was very sexy.

Next to be targeted were my tits. The nipple chain, a source of pain in its own right, turned out to be a source of protection by slowing the progress of the tip to my breasts. Normally breasts are more sensitive to pain. The strokes to mine this time were still painful but much less than might be expected. I was again able to soak up the sharp pain and was turned on by each fresh sting of the whip. The very sexiness of the experience distracted me so I cannot recall how many strikes my deserving tits took.

Of the parts of my body I most enjoy being whipped are my ass and then either my thighs or abdomen. It was with a certain satisfaction when I felt him start to work on my abdomen. Each swish, thwack was such a sweet sexy sound and the sting to my flesh a painful delight. I could feel my levels of sexual arousal were nearing maximum level. Somehow his whipping technique was perfect - enough to make by body squirm, seemingly in pain but as much in pleasure, but not so much that I had to focus on making my body tolerate it. Inwardly I could relax and enjoy the sensual delight of my naked body being beaten.

Finally, Ed made a few attempts to whip my pussy. I do not know if he had an off-day or was simply inexperienced but each blow simply struck across the hips without an impact on my pussy. I play-acted by squirming and gasping as if the stroke had hit home. I am not sure whether I did this to avoid spoiling his enjoyment or simply because on this occasion I did not fancy the pain resulting from helping him to do it properly. Most likely a little of both.

Looking down at my body there was a decent criss-cross of this red stripes showing more or less all down the front of my body. I had faced harsher whippings but it qualified as a severe beating and I delighted in the residual soreness. Now that the whipping of the front of my body was complete. Ed ran his hands over each of the thin red lines left by the whip, admiring the evidence of the cruelty to which my naked flesh had been submitted. He drew closer and unzipped his dick from his pants. He ran it back and forwards between my legs so that it rubbed across my moistened labia but he made no attempt to penetrate (which would not have been easy in a standing position). He started to breathe heavily. Withdrawing his dick he held it in one hand, running up and down the shaft with his hand. Before long a huge, moist and sticky mess was ejaculated onto my abdomen. The whipping had left me feeling very randy and I was extremely disappointed that my body had not been properly fucked. I suspected denial of orgasm to be an intentional punishment for my earlier deceit.

Ed paused for breath and started to release me from the cuffs and collar.

"Take me to the bathroom. I want to watch you shower your body."

"Yes, Master"

I was a slightly odd experience to shower for an observer, one that was arousing for an exhibitionist, even one that was inwardly sulking at the lack of a recent orgasm.

"I had originally planned to give that sexy round ass a caning immediately after whipping the front of your body but I found whipping your body so sexy I needed to release my semen urgently. Now I have something different in mind."

"As you please Master."

He took me back to the living room, handing me a small parcel.

"A gift for you for letting me use and abuse your sexy body."

"But how did you know in advance to be able to buy a gift?"

"I didn't. Claire did and offered me the opportunity. I refunded her the cost."

The gift was a decorative gold slave waist chain, the type associated with harem slaves.

"Please put it on. I have been told that you are skilled at belly dancing. You will now perform your best, sexiest dance for me, naked except for your slave waist chain."

It sounded a sexy idea to me. As I had discovered belly dancing can be very erotic. With all the BDSM equipment and cameras in the living room there was not enough space to perform a belly dance safely. Claire and my husband quickly set up seats, cameras and music on the garden patio.

There were no questions of my costume being a hindrance - just a waist chain was not going to affect anything. The heavy repetitive beat of traditional Arab music blared out from the speaker. I started with a simple hip shake and step forward from the left followed by one from the right. I repeated the moves, adding body undulation. Eventually I carried out the same moves faster and faster and worked up to a frontal shimmy. All sets of eyes were fixed on my body. It looked to me that they were finding it at least as sexy as I had thought it would be. I turned so that my ass faced my audience. I started with a rear shimmy. This time I gradually slowed down from a shimmy to slower hip shakes and body undulations, with a few hip wiggles added. Finally, I turned again, moved slowly towards Ed and gradually worked back to him from one hip shake to another. I finished my dance with my pussy close to him with each body undulation to the beat finishing with my pussy being thrust forward. In short it was more or less a vertical version of outright sexual intercourse.

After I stopped there was a brief pause and then wild applause from Ed, Claire and husband. Ed simply took me by the arm and marched me back to the lawn. I knew what he wanted. He laid on his back, pants off and dick erect. I climbed on top. At the risk of repetition, I consider myself to be expert at the cowgirl position and I thought I delivered to Ed one of my best performances to the end the evening.

Ed's use of my body produced some particularly excellent quality and sexy videos, particularly of my apparently solo masturbation session and my nude belly dance. Many of my earlier adventures had also produced videos which would probably be viable as commercial pornography. Claire was very keen to persuade me to try my hand at being a commercial porn star or, if not, to start working for myself through OnlyFans or a similar internet subscription service.

With still photos it is possible to crop the image so that my face cannot be identified beyond any reasonable doubt but this is not done easily in a video. My answer to Claire was that it is all about self-confidence. In the vanilla part of my life, I work as a freelance (university educated) professional. People pay me for my intellectual capacities. In the "fetish" side of my life I am very self-confident, even narcissistic, about my own body. I want others to enjoy the sexiness of my body. It brings me sexual satisfaction for other people to think of it as a sexy object. To make my body 100% of my life would undermine my own self-respect. The knowledge that other people pay me for my mental capabilities gives me the self-confidence to have my body willingly objectivized to the point of submissiveness. For these reasons I feel that I need to keep both my vanilla and fetish lives and to keep them separate.

12