Katy's Body Pt. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It occurred to me that the slave trader knew his business. I certainly agreed that my body was "seksual" and thought he had displayed it to particularly good advantage. If I were a sadist looking for a quality purchase I would leap at my helpless, sexy, naked body. As you might imagine being promoted as the sexiest body on sale was also very arousing for me. My exhibitionism wanted my body to be admired and to provoke extreme lust to satisfy my own sexual desires. The manner of its display, as a helpless object was a deeply arousing humiliation. I strongly suspect that I had a small orgasm simply from the situation. Certainly, I had not been so randy for a long time and a slight trickle down the inside of my thigh suggested so.

Looking around I could see four other similar stalls each with six slaves for sale. That would mean that the market had a total of thirty slaves for sale in all. In addition to the slaves there was a stall selling drinks of some kind and, bizarrely, an old woman with baskets of fruits for sale. The market had not yet opened for buyers. The slave trader, having secured all his slaves, joined the other traders to drink local tea whilst waiting for opening time.

Whilst he was away an extraordinary dirty, shabby old man crept into the market unnoticed. He spotted my body and came straight to it. He made the same, taunting signal of a finger on one hand going in and out of the circle on the other hand. He was taunting the fact that my helpless body now existed for someone else's 'sexual pleasure. Dirty, dusty hands squeezed each breast then he made to insert two fingers in my pussy. I was at a loss. On one hand my body was the slave trader's property and the dirty vagabond had no right to it. Om the other hand my body was not my property and as a slave I could not complain, particularly as a non-Muslim. I tried to struggle silently, to wriggle away from his fingers. In the end there was little I could do. There would be plenty of other fingers going there later so I gave up. Dirty fingers entered my pussy. There were some sounds from across the square and he quickly slipped away before being spotted.

The unwanted groping did much to dampen my sexual appetite. Normally I have no problem in making my body available to unappealing men but that disgusting specimen was beyond the limit. I was later to discover that it had all been part of the "experience". Historical reality was that sex slaves were often treated with contempt, particularly as no Muslims could be enslaved. Non-Muslims were often seen as fair game for any abuse.

As the doors to the market were opened to buyers our slave trader scampered back to his livestock to start his day's selling of slaves. There was no rush of potential buyers, no crowd. Instead, there was a steady trickle of customers. Most were dressed in the standard way - turban and long robe. Many were dressed in Turkish style of the era - baggy breeches, shirt, waistband and ornate waistcoat. A few Janissaries were also present. Ironically, they too were officially slaves but had many privileges as the elite troops of the Ottoman Empire. I was impressed by the attention to detail by the organisers. It was a very realistic experience in every respect. My fantasy of being a 19th century oriental sex slave was delightfully convincing.

The knowledge that my naked flesh was now on display to all who passed and available for inspection quickly restored my levels of sexual arousal to their previous high. It was not long until there was interest in my body. A fat man dressed in Turkish costume approached our stall. I was unable to understand the conversation but he pointed at me. The slave trader, as expected, pressured him into considering the other slaves first but he seemed to be insisting on inspecting my body. He was shown to the back of the stall. That word "seksual" was again heard. The fat man squeezed one breast then the other, commenting loudly to the trader. Hands were run over my abdomen but much more attention was paid to my firm thighs. Responding to a request from the buyer the trader twisted my body to allow him to feel my ass. I was twisted back. The trader said something and pointed to my pussy. The buyer inserted two fingers and with a mixture of surprise and delight commented excitedly to the trader. I am fairly sure that this was connected to the moistness of my pussy.

Overall, the experience of a helpless slave being carefully and systemically groped by a potential buyer was such a delightfully sexy humiliation that I am not surprised that my pussy was wet. There followed a long discussion between the customer and the trader which I can only assume was haggling over the price of my body. It ended with the fat man walking away without a deal. I began to understand how the system worked by watching other stalls. If the buyer could agree a price there would be a handshake and the deal would be recorded. As we had already been told no deal would be binding until the market closed, when the trader could choose the most favourable of the agreed offers.

The next buyer to work their way past the trader's efforts to sell his other slaves was unusual. It was a middle-aged man in a fairly ornate Turkish costume accompanied by what I presumed was his son. He looked young to me but I remembered from the details supplied that under aged people were strictly excluded. The young man looked shy and embarrassed and was clearly unsure of himself. I can only guess what was said but I suspect that the young one was a virgin and that his father was looking to buy my body for him to develop his skills. I liked the idea of my body being sold as an educational tool. As far as I could I tried to make my body as accessible as possible. He was encouraged by his father to fondle my titties and then to run hands over my abdomen. The youngster was clearly fascinated by my naked thighs, squeezing them and running his hands over them.

The young one seemed interested in my pussy but too shy to touch. Father demonstrated by squeezing my labia and the slipping a finger into my pussy. Having watched carefully the son followed suit. He was far too clumsy for his fingering to be sexy in itself but the episode was sexy in so many different ways. Not least it was an appealing scenario for my body to be bought as a sex toy for a young man to lose his virginity. There was some discussion ensuing. I could not understand but I think that the young man was pleading with his father to buy my body. This was followed by what I am fairly sure was haggling over the price of my body. Again, the price proved too high and the father and son left.

Shortly later a cart passed around with a large barrel of water. The trader held a crude cup to my lips and I thirstily drank from it. He threw another cup over my body to allow some cooling. He then went around the other slaves doing the same. Once all were refreshed, he came over to me. He spoke to me but I had no idea of the meaning. He detached the chain from each of my wrists. Beneath the canopy was a rusty old iron pole which protruded some distance from the wall. He took the chain, attaching one end to pole and the other to my neck collar and cuffed my hands behind my back. I was now at the front of the stall, able to move only as far as the chain would allow. It was possible for my body to be in the shade but he prodded me in front where my nude body was exposed to the burning sun. No explanation was offered nor would any have been understood. I think the was trying to use my body to attract customers - that keeping me at the back was not working for him. In an effort to help his sales I tried to pose as sexily as possible.

Standing naked in the sun waiting for the next potential buyer to inspect my body created periods of inactivity. As there is not much else to do I tend to watch my surroundings. I noticed that the "buyers" often came in pairs. Typically, there would be one individual of Middle Eastern appearance who would do the talking to the traders and one who looked more Western. After a while I realised that the more Western looking one was the real buyer and the other an interpreter. I tried to listen in when one approached my trader. I could hear the exchange in the language that I could not understand (I later discovered it to be Azerbaijani) but not the discussion between the buyer and the interpreter.

Being at the front I attracted more casual interest and many passing men would run a hand over my naked flesh appreciatively. There was another long exchange between an interpreter and the trader selling my body. I began to understand another word - "beli" - which I discovered meant yes.

Hands were run over my flesh, again with particular attention to my thighs. A question was asked, receiving the response "beli". Once fingers were inserted in my pussy, I could guess what the question had been. Having my naked body exhibited, admired and then fondled continued to be incredibly sexy. I was not quite sure but I suspect that I had another mini orgasm. Certainly, my pussy was wet enough to create another small trickle along the inner thigh. I revelled in the exhibition of my body and the public humiliation.

Another question and another "beli". I did not need to wonder what request had been granted for long. The trader stood in front of me with his whip in hand. A sharp sting shot across my thighs and then another across my abdomen. As was often my practice I soaked up the sexy shots of pain but tried to increase the pleasure for the watching sadists by exaggerated squirming. I made the movement of my body as sexy as possible. I could tell that all concerned were very pleased with not just my body's reaction but also with the red marks, which they traced over with their fingers. A very sexy thought was that my body could freely be whipped just to satisfy a potential buyer's curiosity. There was something very arousing to know that pain could be inflicted so casually on my body. I wholly approved.

At one stage I was surprised to see a pair of buyers that I recognized. Claire and my husband turned up at the stall where my body was displayed. It later transpired that they had been given special permission to pose as buyers so that could enjoy my body's humiliation. An interpreter accompanied them. For once I could understand what was being said. I suspect that had deliberately stood closer to me than to the slave trader so that I could hear.

Speaking to the interpreter they said: "tell us about this slave"

The interpreter responded.

"As you can see this is an exceptionally sexy slave. She does not just look sexy but will happily let you do anything you want with that body. She has a sexy mind and will fuck exquisitely no matter how cruel you are to her body. She will be very expensive to buy but you will have a lifetime of pleasure fucking and beating that body. Try her pussy and you can tell how good it would feel to fuck it."

Husband came forward and slipped in two fingers.

"You are right - a lovely pussy. I also like to see a body like that whipped. I see that she has already been whipped a little."

"Yes, a few red marks help to interest buyers It shows how sexy it would be for you to whip it yourself"

"Might I try?"

"Only if you commit to make a realistic offer to buy this slave."

At that point he and Claire left. It was certain that both found it very sexy to share in the humiliation of my naked flesh but I wanted them to leave. I needed to entice proper buyers with my sexy body. I wanted to be inspected, fondled and fingered by strangers. Many buyers simply enjoyed running hands over my nude body but had little interest in buying it. That is not to suggest that I minded at all. I enjoyed the sexiness of the casual humiliation, the public freedom to inspect and touch my flesh.

Another notable inspection came in the afternoon after my body had been in and out of the burning sun for hours. The occasion was far too sexy to feel tired or drowsy but I was in need of something to perk me up. It came in the shape of a tall, ornately dressed man. His clothes looked expensive - silks with gold embroidery. He had the air of authority about him, speaking as if commanding and not expecting to be contradicted. He approached my slave trader, who seemed to me to respond in an extremely deferential manner. I heard that word again - "seksual". As with other buyers hands roamed over my naked flesh. He seemed to be particularly interested in my ass, which was stroked and squeezed in a way that I found sexy (as usual enjoying the humiliation of the inspection). He took rather longer than most to squeeze my labia and probe my still wet pussy.

The buyer spoke sharply to the trader. There was a brief exchange and the trader reluctantly handed over his whip to the buyer. He turned my body so that my ass faced him. The first stinging blow struck my helpless rear. The usual shock from the stinging pain surged through my body and I took care to squirm as sexily as I could. Having waited to watch and enjoy my body absorb the pain for a few seconds the buyer struck my ass again. Another deliciously sexy sting and another sexy squirm. After again taking time to watch my ass squirm he turned my body. This time two strikes to my well-toned abdomen. Each was deliciously sexy and I lapped up the pain inflicted on my body, not forgetting to squirm. The buyer was evidently pleased with the way my body took the pain. Through body language I tried to convey that it was ready to take more (thrusting my body forward to take more punishment) but none came. From the following discussion there was some haggling and it looked to me as if a provisional deal to sell my body had been done. I was too focused on enjoying the exhibitionism and humiliation of my nude body to think much about what might come later.

Over the course of the day my body was the source of much interest. I am sure that, had the trader been willing to take a lower price, he coud have sold my body many times over. I lost count of how many hands had roamed over my flesh and how many fingers probed my wet pussy. To say that I was happy for them to do it would be an understatement. The exhibitioism and humiliation were the essence of my sexual fantasies. I was used to realising fantasies over short periods but to have my body available for humilation in public view for a whole day in such delightfully squalid circumstances was much better than I had ever dreamed of. I was much in need of a more significant release of my pent up sexual desire than the occasional discreet mini orgasm. If not, I would have liked my naked body to continue into to the night being publicly displayed, fondled, fingered and occasionally whipped. The experience was already close to perfection and I still had a final buyer to come who I presume would want to deliver both pain and fucking. I was ready for both.

As closing time approached those whose intial offers had been provisionally but not finally accpted by the slave trader had been informed, leaving only my final buyer, accompanied by his interpreter, to take possession of my flesh. Money changed hands, the slave trader looked pleased with the payment. I was surprised that the lavishly dressed important man's offer was not the one finally accepted. Instead an fairly ordinary looking man in the usual costume of turban and long robe, accompanied by an interpreter appeared. The buyer was offered the white cotton long dress which he declined. It seemed that I would be forced to shuffle back to the hotel chained and naked. A short chain was attached to my neck collar and handed to my buyer. A free whip was offered to him and gratefully accepted.

The walk back to the hotel was another very sexy humiliation. My naked body with visible whip marks was slowly shuffled down the street for all to see. This time the young men were gone but there were several figures in burqas. As we slowly passed they shouted what were clealy insults at me. These were "farheez" and "kafir", which I later discovered meant whore and non-believer. Knowing that this was set up for purposes of authentic historical recreation I could go with the fantasy and simply enjoy the latest huniliation of my body. However, the thought of how awful this must have been for a non-consentng slave did not escape me either. Masochists like me would doubtless have found it delightful. Anyway the burqas were right - I am a slut and proud of it.

When we reached the hotel my buyer released the chains from my ankles but left the chain to my neck collar and my hands cuffed behind my back. He thanked the interpreter as he departed, It later turned out that my buyer was a German with good English. To make the whole occasion realistic all buyers were required to wear period costume. He had looked convincing to me in turban and long robes.

"Slave, I have much that I want to do with that magnificently sexy body."

"As you please Master."

We entered his room and I was instructed to shower to remove the dust and dirt from a day of my nude body having been exhibited and explored.

Free from the shower I emerged naked and unrestrained and immediately offered my naked body to its new owner.

"Master, here is your property to do with as you please."

He sat and looked at my naked flesh.

"What a magnificent sight."

He embraced my body tightly and we kissed passionately. With tenderness he ran his hands over body. We kissed again.

"You are absolutely lovely. I do want to fuck your body so much but I am also a sadist and I bought your body to treat it cruelly. I need to see it in pain but it seems wrong to punish such beauty."

"It is your right to do exactly as you please. It is your property. Do not feel afraid to treat my body cruelly."

We kissed again passionately. Eventually his hands moved to my clit and my pussy. I was slowly and tenderly pulled towards the bed.

"I have been looking at that wondeful body all day. I simply have to fuck it right now."

Still in my submissive mode I choked back my instinct to comment that I had been desperate to be fucked all day. The moment had come at last.

He beckoned me to lie on my back on the bed whilst he undressed. With very ittle delay he climbed on top. His rigid erection and my moist pussy meant penetration was very straightforward and I felt him inside me, thrusting deeply into my pussy. I had been accustomed to men ejaculating far too soon but he was a skilful and passionate lover. In fact, the pent up desire meant that it was me who reached orgasom far too soon. I encouraged him to continue, responding with passion to every thrust. Delightfully he was able to continue for some time. I felt my own body start to grip his dick harder and my arms pull him ask if to draw him further inside me. Finally I could sense that he was close to climax. I moaned and released the second orgasm that I knew was coming. For both of us are bodies were limp and temporarily exhausted. I lapsed into that delightful post-orgasmic alternative universe.

"That was truly awesone. I bought your body partly to fuck it but I also want to see it in pain. There is just something about your sexy body that makes me want to see it suffer for its beauty."

There were, of course, plenty of whips, floggers and other tools available to him but he said that he preferred to use his own leather belt. He made me lie face down on the bed. I was unable to see the blows coming but I could hear each one, particularly with a hearty thwack as it made contact with my ass. The first blow, as always, stung. I felt the pain and enjoyed it. A belt is much wider than a whip or cane so the sting is less harsh, the force less concentrated. He was an experienced sadist - waiting to watch my body squirm, to allow each blow to be fully absorbed before launching another. Although the belt was one of the easier tools to tolerate he was beating my ass with some considerable force and with some passion. Before long there was a delightful red soreness all over my rear.