Katy's Body Pt. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me to my feet, again kissing me passionately. My hands were again cuffed behind my back so I knew it was time for the front of my body to be beaten. The hot soreness of my ass was so delightful that I welcomed the pain that was coming to the rest of my body. First a nipple chain was attached and the loop over each nipple tightened. The biting pain as each loop cut into my nipples gradually became a constant but easily borne background as my body adapted to the hurt. It was somehow reassuring.

"Prepare your body for more of my belt. I paid good money to own it so I expect you stand there and take the beating."

"As you please Master."

I watched as he twisted at the waist and pulled his shoulder back to put his maximum force into the strike on my nude flesh. It landed across my thighs with a thwack that seemed to be deafening. The sting shot through my body - again not as fierce as a whip of cane but the force behind it made my body squirm and gasp. As before there was a pause to watch my body soak up the pain before a second, powerful stroke hit my abdomen. As had happened so many times before my body gradually adapted to the pain of each stroke, no doubt with help of endorphins, and I started to enjoy both the sting of each blow and the gradual build up of a warm soreness all over.

Shortly after he had finished beating my body to his satisfaction, I caught a glimpse in the mirror. He had done a very thorough job of turning most of it to a livid, bright red. I was surprised - it looked much worse than it felt. Perhaps that is one of the advantages of using a belt. Anyway, it had been a deliciously sexy round of pain and humiliation. The cuffs were removed. I was expecting (and hoping) for another round of fucking. To my surprise I was very gently taken to the bed where we simply lay in each other's arms. He kissed me with passion.

I certainly believe in lust at first sight and was confident that the first sight of my naked and chained body must have inspired considerable lust in him. I also think that love at first sight can happen but as the evening wore on it seemed that something akin to that had happened to him. He insisted that he must see me again - that we must keep in touch. I had greatly enjoyed having kinky BDSM sex with him but I simply did not reciprocate his feelings. In fact, I was surprised that being chained naked in public, available for anyone to grope would inspire love as well as lust. My remaining time with him was spent in emotional discomfort. To try to avoid hurting his feelings I made clear that I would have to be returned to my husband shortly (without mentioning that my marriage was "strained"). Parting was awkward but, from my perspective, welcome.

As Claire, husband and I were due to depart the fantasy had been so convincing that I needed to remind myself that we were in modern rural Italy and not in the 19th century Ottoman Empire. I was asked by the organisers what I had thought of it. I replied that it had been one of the most profoundly sexy experiences of my life and I would love to repeat it sometime. They mentioned that they were creating a new project. A small, abandoned village was cheap and fairly easy to make look like the 19th century. Their next project was to re-create a Roman slave market. That would take more re-construction work to appear convincingly Roman. When finished I would love to try it. I can just picture my body as a Roman slave, sold naked at market to be fucked and cruelly abused.