Katy's Boobs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AddToWater
AddToWater
2,888 Followers

I knew what she was pointing at, and I turned as beet-red as Katy when I realized that my cock was still very hard and the two girls were now staring at the tent it was making in my shorts, with the precum stain still quite wet. Being that they were swimming trunks I had no underwear on underneath, so there was nothing to help keep my erection better contained.

"Oh my god," Katy gasped.

Shelly gave an acknowledging nod toward my crotch. "Well, this is quite a situation we're in. Shit, after all you've seen, and what we're seeing now, I don't know why we're bothering to cover up." She lowered her other hand and then placed her hands on her hips, akimbo, and once again there were her little boobs for all to see. Although they were small, they were still a nice fleshy handful, and there were no tan lines, just smooth mounds of flesh peaked by hard pink nipples.

Katy turned to her, still tightly grasping her own flesh mounds. "Jesus, Shelly!"

Shelly said, "What the hell difference does it make? The boy's seen our chests. Big deal. I don't have much to show anyway, so who cares now?"

Katy looked down. "I can't believe this."

There was a moment of silence. I tried to stare without really staring at Shelly's tits. Despite the situation, her nipples were quite clearly hard. Was she...was she getting off on this? I could barely allow myself to even consider it. No matter the situation, I knew it was Shelly who was in charge now.

She said, "Tom, do you realize the royal ass-kicking Jack is going to give you when he gets here and learns you were spying on his sister? And just think of what Katy's parents will say!"

I could feel my master plan falling to pieces right here. I pleaded with them, "Shelly, Katy, please, I am so sorry. It was a stupid immature idiotic thing. No one needs to know about this. I'll do anything to make it up to you. Anything! You own me now!"

It was all I could do, throw myself at the mercy of the court. An all or nothing shot. Already I could tell that Shelly was getting a kick out of the whole thing. But it was clear that Katy was still troubled. Her eyes were still on my crotch, but my erection was starting to fade as my fear grew, and she didn't seem truly focused on it.

Shelly said, "We 'own' you now, eh? I like the sound of that." She turned to Katy. "You know, I think the only way to get back at our boy Tommy here is to make him suffer the same humiliation we did." As she said this, gesturing with one hand, her tits giggled, and despite the situation I found myself growing hard again. I mean, I was now less than ten feet from two young, sexy topless chicks, only one of whom was still trying to cover her upper nudity.

Katy broke from her reverie and turned to Shelly. In a voice that was much more in control, more the tone of confidence Katy normally employed, she said, "What did you have in mind?"

"Hmm." Shelly looked me up and down, smiling as she dwelled on my obvious erection again. She said to me, "Strip."

I blinked. "Excuse me?"

"Strip, Tommy."

I did nothing for a moment. Then to my horror a new sinful gleam sparked in Katy's eyes. She was nodding, as if coming to her own internal decision about something.

"Yeah," she said, "you got to see our goods, you little pervert. Now we get to see yours."

Shelly gave her signature laugh. "That's my girl, Katy! Now you're taking charge!"

They both turned back to me, and as one voice they bellowed: "STRIP!"

For another few seconds I considered the situation. After the initial shock of being caught spying on them, I began to realize that they weren't going to physically hurt me, nor did it seem like they were going to tell anyone. It would be "mutually assured destruction" of reputation if they did, because I could also tell people what I saw them doing. In any case, I was a horny boy in front of two hot girls who were ordering me to strip. If this was a form of punishment I was ready for it. I kicked off my Keens, then my shirt...and finally my shorts, down in one quick swoop.

I stood up straight and let my hands fall to my side. I'm in pretty good shape, tall and slender with a muscular build, so I really had nothing to worry about. My cock was sticking boldly out at a fully erect angle, the tip glistening in the sun as a new drop of precum oozed involuntarily from my urethra.

The women went silent. They both stared openly and unapologetically at my midsection. I knew from the couple of girls I'd slept with that I also had nothing to be ashamed of when it came to the size of my penis. In fact, I could be quite proud. And I was, because just the sight of it had thrown these two women into a bit of distraction. Nice.

I studied their expressions. Shelly's eyebrows were arched, her mouth in the shape of an O, as if utterly mesmerized by what she beheld. Katy's eyebrows were actually furrowed, her face in a kind of considering frown. It didn't seem that she was all that bothered by seeing her own cousin's penis. It was more like she was trying to figure out (perhaps?) the strange sense of familiarity about it.

This staring period lasted about twenty seconds or so. Shelly was the first to recover. She said, "Wow, ask and ye shall receive. That's a pretty nice rod you've got there, Tommy. I'm beginning to regret blowing you off all these years."

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"Don't thank me, asshole. I'm still mad at you! Just trying to think of the best form of torture."

I swallowed. Torture?

Shelly turned to Katy. "What do you think, babe? Is it too much to cut his balls off?"

Katy said, "A nice thought, but too gory. No, I want to embarrass this boy. In fact, I really want to teach him a lesson once and for all. I know he's been sneaking peaks at me whenever he visits. He's always been a little pervert. Haven't you, Tommy?"

My blood boiled at this. I wanted to shout back right then and there that I knew her incestuous little secret as well as the fact that I had also secretly fucked her and was the one who REALLY made her cum, not her minute-man brother! But I managed to bite my tongue. If there was ever going to be a chance of resuming my big plan, I had to keep this information contained for now. Until something really painful or weird happened, I was resolved to endure the girls' "torture."

"I know! I know!" Shelly suddenly blurted. "We're going to do this eye-for-an-eye. Tommy got to see us naked. Now we're seeing him naked. Tommy got to see us go pee, so..."

Katy grinned widely and took over. "Yes! Let's see how Tommy feels about peeing in front of women!" In her zeal, Katy had loosened her grip on her mammoth mounds, and I could now see a good 80 or 90% of her boobs, including at least one nipple.

"Awesome," said Shelly. She nodded toward me. "So, go for it, Tommy."

I looked at her. "Are you kidding?"

"No!" she scowled. "Start pissing!"

"Wait!" Katy said. "Tommy, step into the river here. Don't pee all over our towels."

"Oh, yeah," said Shelly.

In full humility I stepped forward, closer to the girls, and I was now standing roughly between them, only a few feet away, the water coming to the middle of my calves.

"Do it!" Shelly ordered.

I looked down. I was still fully hard, rendering the act of urination impossible. "I can't," I said, truthfully.

"You don't have to go?"

"No," I said, gesturing to my boner. "I can't do it like this."

Katy frowned, "Goddammit, why are you still hard when we're trying to humiliate you?"

Shelly crossed her arms again, not to cover herself (her small breasts and nipples were still quite visible), but to contemplate the situation. She cocked her hips slightly and stared at my pole again. Then she snapped her fingers.

"The fucker is getting OFF on this, Katy," she said. "Guy's can't pee when they're hard." She licked her lips, zeroing in on my cock. "And boy is this guy HARD."

"So what are we going to do?" Katy asked, with feigned innocence.

"The only thing for it," Shelly replied, "is to relieve some of the pressure."

"How?"

"Good question." Shelly finally raised her eyes to meet mine. In that moment, I could feel a very certain impulse: Shelly was enjoying this too. She was getting as horny as me, and she was using this "torture" session as an excuse to have some very naughty fun.

Or, at least I hoped.

She took a step closer to me, close enough so that all I'd have to do is reach out and grab her around the waist if I wanted to. I could smell her hair. My mouth watered.

She looked me right in the eye. In a low, husky voice, she said, "Stroke it."

There was a pause. I was staring right back at Shelly and couldn't see Katy's expression. I knew she had heard but had remained quiet. Shelly said it again, a little more firmly.

"Stroke it!"

But this time I held my ground. "No."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"But we want you to pee."

"And I need to cum first."

"So make yourself cum!"

"No!"

"Fine, you fucking pervert, I will make you cum!"

Shelly grabbed my cock.

I let out a gasp of mutual surprise and pleasure. In about one second Shelly was already furiously stroking me. It was clumsy stroking at first, because Shelly was still looking boldly into my eyes, not really concerned about her exact grip. Her look was intense. It was as if she was daring me to dare HER to keep going. So I gave her a look right back that said, I absolutely dare you, bitch!

Katy blurted, "Shelly, what the fuck!"

"The boy thinks he has some self-control," Shelly said, her eyes still on mine. "We'll see about that." She gave me a real squeeze, making me wince. She said, "I bet you can't last thirty seconds, though guy."

The challenge was on. I knew I could last at least thirty seconds. Shelly's grip was still somewhat clumsy, a little rough, and there was still the shock to my system of the fact that one girl was suddenly jacking me off in front of another, in front of my own cousin.

Katy.

I finally blinked away from Shelly's stare-down and glanced over at Katy. Instead of the look of horror I'd expected to see on her face, I saw only intense interest. She was watching this sudden sex act very closely. She was even leaning forward slightly, riveted to my pulsing penis, and she'd pretty much forgotten about properly covering her tits, which now hung heavily, obscured only slightly by her slender arms.

Stroked me, Shelly stroked me aggressively. If this had been a regular session of heavy petting, I would have begged Shelly to slow down, to loosen her grip. But of course this was not normal. This was my "torture," and the skinny blond girl stroking my cock had committed to making me cum in thirty seconds flat. Well, that time had come and gone, and I was holding on, well, firmly.

As if she'd also been counting the seconds, Katy said, matter-of-factly, "He hasn't cum."

Shelly frowned and finally looked down. She adjusted her grip, barely able to get her fingers around my shaft, which she began more sensuously massaging, pulling and slightly twisting the skin up and down. "This should do it," she said. She leaned over, and for a breathless second I thought she was going to put my cock in her mouth! But it was only to produce a healthy amount of spit, dropping it right from her pursed lips and onto the fingers she'd momentarily opened from around my cock. She quickly closed her fingers again, and now her freshly lubricated hand went back to the slow, steady corkscrewing motion on my penis.

It was...wonderful. Oh Lord Jesus Christ it was fucking good! But still I fought the urge to cum. At least another minute went by.

"Amazing," I heard Katy say.

Shelly was smiling now. "We've got ourselves a marathon runner here. But I will NOT be disappointed." This whole time, Shelly had been facing me, reaching directly out to stroke me. Now she stepped close to me, her breath warm on my shoulder. Then she was more or less behind me. In this new position she was able to get a better grip that now matched the angle I would be using had it been my own hand. With her free hand she reached around found my swollen balls, beginning to give them a loving massage, perfectly timed with her up and down stroking on my cock.

I let our an audible sigh.

"That's it, my boy," she said. "Now we'll make you cum. But I want to make sure I can see it when it happens." I felt her brush her head against my side. "Lift your arm," she commanded. I did and she quickly stuck her head underneath. She glanced up at me and winked, then looked down at my cock. Unconsciously, I lowered my arm down on her shoulders, letting my fingers trace along her naked side. She didn't object to this.

"Are you watching it, Katy?" Shelly asked. "Can you tell if he's getting close?"

Katy said in a husky voice, "I think he's gotten a little harder, if that's even possible. It could happen any minute."

"Well," Shelly said, "you'd better step to one side then, unless you want a face full of your cousin's cum."

"What?" Katy blinked at Shelly's words, then she realized that she had been leaning forward even further, her face almost in line with my cock, only a couple of feet away. She was leaning on her hands on her knees, her wonderfully fat tits now swinging freely. She glanced up at Shelly's face, then mine, then back to my cock.

She didn't move. "I'm out of range," she said.

We'd see about that.

This was becoming a very fun game for me. I knew that if I'd clenched my prostate and stiffened my legs in just the right way I could cum very quickly, but I was now determined hold out as long as humanly possible. It seemed that the longer I held out, the more Shelly was willing to do. I was going to test her limits as much as she was testing mine. So, for the next two or three minutes, I gave no more indication of cumming than the occasional involuntary grunt in my throat. Copious amounts of precum dribbled steadily from the tip of my cock and onto Shelly's fingers, keeping them lubed. Trust me, holding back at this point was very difficult!

"You've got to be kidding me," Shelly said. "My arm's getting tired! Katy, you wanna take over?"

My heart skipped a beat.

Katy glanced up. "Really?" Unfortunately, she quickly shied from this. We both know, my good friend, that she's by no means opposed to incest, but obviously not in front of her close friend.. She shook her head. "I don't think so."

"Well, then shake those awesome tits of yours at him or something. We HAVE to make this boy squirt!"

"Okay," Katy said. She straightened and puffed her chest out, cocking her rounded hips, making ripples in the shin-deep water in which we all still stood. She looked right at me. "You like what you see, Tommy? You've been trying to sneak peeks at my boobs for a long time, haven't you?"

Stupid with the plateau of my heightened sexual excitement, I could only nod. Little did she know, of course.

"You're a naughty little pervert, aren't you? I'd bet you'd even like to touch my boobs. You would touch your own cousin's boobs, wouldn't you?"

Nodded.

"You'd like to lean right over and nibble on them, I bet."

Nodded frantically. God, I was close now. Had to hold on.

Shelly, her face half pressed to my rib cage, was smiling. "It's working! I can feel him! I can feel it twitching!" I was indeed. It was taking all my willpower to keep from blasting a huge rope of sperm right onto my cousin's body. Oh, wouldn't that be nice!

"You need to do something else," Katy said. "You need to send him over the edge...and soon!" Her voice wavered at this last bit. There had been something different in Shelly's tone, too. These girls were quite conceivably as horny as I was now.

I tried something bold. I said, "You girls must be getting pretty wet."

"You bastard," Katy said.

Giving my cock a good squeeze, Shelly said, "Fuck if you aren't right, you asshole. I'm too fucking horny to make this torture. Let's see what you think of THIS!"

There was some splashing behind me, and glancing down I saw that Shelly had swung around and dropped to her knees in the water, which now lapped up against her crotch. She gripped my cock, aimed it at her face, and thrust her head forward to take about half of me into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Oh fuck!" Katy shouted too, equally amazed.

Shelly backed off, coughed, and looked up at me. "Jesus, you're fucking huge. I can't get all of you in my mouth, but what I DO get in will send you over the edge soon. So hang on!"

Back on my cock, Shelly sucked with exquisite talent. If she hadn't been very good a hand job, giving a blowjob was definitely her specialty. What part of my shaft she couldn't get in her mouth she still gripped with her saliva-and-precum-slicked fingers, never stopping her stroking and twisting. I could distinctly feel the tip of her tongue probe knowingly and confidently in just the right sensory spots that would certainly send me over soon, as she'd promised.

Katy stepped forward and squatted slightly to watch Shelly's technique. My blond cocksucker's cheeks were sucked in as she created a vacuum with her lips that seemed strong enough to literally siphon the semen out of me if I didn't eventually ejaculate it on my own.

I reached down and laced my the my fingers through Shelly's soft hair with one hand. My balls began to contract, and this impending signal only served to get Shelly to suck, lick and stroke even faster. But there was just one last thing I wanted to do before I came, and that last thing was just now, finally within my reach.

With my other hand, I suddenly grabbed at the top of Katy's head, lacing my fingers through her hair as I was with Shelly. Before Katy could react, I pulled somewhat aggressively. As she was already leaning well forward, my movement caused Katy to almost fall, indeed she too dropped to her knees, and her face bumped up against the side of Shelly's. In that second, that final erotically mind-numbing second, I let out a powerful cry of ecstasy and allowed my semen-filled balls to cough up their potent contents.

Both pairs of the girls' eyes went wide—Shelly as she felt the first blast of cum shoot directly down the back of her throat—Katy as she realized that her head was next to, was touching, her friend's so that my convulsing cock was only a couple of inches from her.

In recoil, Shelly pulled her mouth completely off my cock, but I was only just BEGINNING to cum, and no sooner had Shelly pulled her head back to catch her breath than my second heavy blast of white sticky semen shot right into her face, with a third hitting Katy square in the eye as Shelly's pumping hand pointed the tip of my cock away.

"Ochggh!" Shelly grunted as my sperm gurgled in her mouth.

"Oh god!" Katy squeaked, squeezing her eyes shut at the onslaught of sperm.

"Fuck yeah!" I roared, continuing to spray: another rope against Katy's throat, another hitting Shelly's shoulder, and yet another splattering on her cute little tit.

To my amazement, even though she apparently hadn't wanted to actually ingest any of my cum, Shelly still wanted to SEE it because she kept her eyes open this whole time, and she never, never let off the steady stroking of my cock.

It lasted another twenty or thirty seconds, and toward the end I was losing pressure so that the last remaining squirts of semen fell harmlessly into the water around us, gently drifting away in little white clouds.

At last Shelly let go of my softening but still twitching penis, at which point I dropped to my knees into the water with them. I had loosened my grip on their hair and had slid my hands to each of their shoulders. Unconsciously they accepted this; I was steadying them, steadying myself. Katy was reaching up and trying to get a large glob of my sperm out of her eye, not caring about the two or three other ropes of the sticky stuff that clung and dripped from other parts of her body. Shelly was swallowing over and over, making sure she'd cleared her mouth of any more man-juice.

AddToWater
AddToWater
2,888 Followers