All Comments on 'Katy's Seduction'

by sportventure

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was...retarded.

She says no, suggests counselling, contemplates ending her friendship with Patty over this, even flat out refuses to discuss this but within one “date”, she’s fucking Doug like a sex crazed teenager? Even shaving her pubes for him, something she flat out refused to do for the man she loves? And not once, not one shred of guilt?

Does this mean divorce papers are going to be filed? Because I can’t see any marriage lasting when the husband disrespects the wife and she disrespected him as well. She ignored him in the morning as though he wasn’t even there, so how can this marriage survive where one partner had nothing but contempt or worse, apathy, for the other spouse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a tough one

Been around longer than dirt but this story plays out on a many of nights.. This presentation causes me to think back of times in the past where this is a near copy of several events... I know some will say crap and move on. However husband's desires have caused evenings like this one. Husband may be weak and or not able to complete the husband's duty so to speak. Divorce may be in the future but the marriage is and was hanging in the balance...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Goodbye

Cruel world... rub-a-dub-dub... 3 jerks in a tub... no wife, no story, no thanks.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 4 years ago
I notice that my initial comment was deleted

Intellectually dishonest treatment of a critique.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
11 years and no evolution in the writing...

11 years and no evolution in the writing...Still the same bad plot and worst characters...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it

I liked it alot! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, please don't change a thing in how you write, I thought it was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
be careful what you ask for.

I agree with the other anon that this moved far to fast from hell no to super slut. I totally understand that once she experienced the better sex it could happen and happen all night and all day. She also could easily rub it in Don's face with the attitude you wanted me to sleep with other men so now you got your wish. But the way the author presented her early on in reality once the waiter gave her the note at dinner she would have asked Doug to take her home, she would storm in and go upstairs and slam the door. But instead he has her stay and allowed to be romanced.

Erotic and sexy story that I liked once I let myself believe she can turn to slut wife like a light switch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More...

I read the negative remarks and you need to ignore these idiots!

Your story was realistically possible, sensuous, sexually stimulating and moved along with absolute credibility!!!

She IS NOT a slut but having being seduced by a very gifted lover suggests, by her taking Doug back up in the morning, leads to some interesting possibilities, the least of which would be Doug spending the weekend?

What future holds? Hot wife, occasional slut....hope you have the answer for us....soon?

networkgurunetworkguruover 4 years ago
Oh Brother

As soon as I read the first paragraph I knew this was going to be a story where the husband ignores his wife's feelings to see his stupid fantasy come true. May as well get divorced right now and spare everybody the headache later.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
4

Hubby is an idiot... she should trade up

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another

Another pimp/cuck turning his wife into a whore. LW from it's best to it's worst in two days.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Oh Yuck

Another cuck story.

rocky9993rocky9993over 4 years ago
He should have fuck her right there in the kitchen! Loved it!

I love it when women get fucked, married or not!

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Again, it's all about the husband, not the wife

Those peculiar husbands who enjoy being cuckolded as in this story are setting their wives up for their own weird enjoyment rather than for hers.

At the opposite end of the scale, we have husbands who retaliate (BTB) when their wives wander beyond the bounds of marriage. Again, it's about the husband, not the wife.

We have very few LW stories which are actually about the wife and her pleasure. Whatever happened to 'Extra-marital Fun'?

Lue

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
He deserves what he gets

Any man who pushes his wife this hard to break her vows and fuck another man deserves to be dumped. The transition from friend to asshole, hubby to buckle and conservative wife to slut was too sudden.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dump the husband

What woman wants a husband that pimps her out and doesn't care about her health? Can you say std's? What kind of a spineless wimp wants to see his wife, the woman he is supposed to protect, fuck another man? This isn't even a decent fantasy. Terrible writing.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun

I like the story. Erotic. Not the most realistic and too fast moving but cuckold story is Preety good. Ignore the haters who don’t know anything

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cuck tails

men who want to see their wives boned by another man deserve whatever happens to them

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
want more of the story

I wonder if Katy leaves her husband for Doug cause she doesn't even look at her husband Don at the end. Also from the Story, it sounds like it was supposed to be once. Course it wasn't once his wife ended up fucking Doug several times and then even ends up shaving her pussy for Doug I'm guessing, and yet Don was trying to get her to shave as well I think. So I wonder are you going to continue with this story and what happens to the marriage between Don and Katy.

Does she divorce and leave Don for Doug

Does Katy stay with Don but ends up fucking other guys after Doug

Does Katy stay with Don staying loyal to Don with Doug just being a one-time thing

Does Katy just divorce Don so that she can keep sleeping with other men

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Well deserved

To say he had it coming is an understatement.

Funny how in these stories the "friend" turns in to an asshole, all too willing to humiliate the husband who is supposed to be his friend.

And the wife is mother Teresa until the "friend" who always has a bigger dick says helo. Then she turns instant slut overnight.

And of course the cuck jacks off to them fucking and...wait for it:

Wonders if he "created a monster."

Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He deserved it

I think Kate takes a 30 separation from her husband Don to live with Doug she tells Don she fell in love with his cock and Don may never see her pussy again

tempusxx22tempusxx22over 4 years ago
This is a common fantasy

This is a common fantasy among men and even among women. Just because men have this fantasy of their girls fucking other men even on a regular basis does not make them spineless, far from it in fact. Even women have a fantasy of there guys fucking another girl even if it's more than once. Even women have a fantasy of having their men seeing them getting fucked by other men, why because it is a common fantasy. Just cause a man wants to see his girl fuck another guy doesn't make him spineless, far from it. Some men just get turned on even more at the thought of even seeing/hearing their girl getting fucked. To even add more to it, a lot of women even men have an open relationship ie an open relationship is where they fuck other people. Like the girl fucks other guys and her guy fucks other women. A lot of men who have a fantasy of having their women fucking another guy is usually a male friend of theirs. Then, of course, it can end up being more than just once and it ends up happening all the time but with different men. If you actually go around looking on the internet or around town and on phone apps you'll be quite surprised to see a lot of guys wanting some stranger to come fuck there girl and turn her into a slut. Which again a lot of guys want their girls to be a slut to fuck different guys all the time, cause it is a common fantasy. Women are not innocent at all these women who are with these men are usually into it and like the idea, there is a saying about women and its this "Every girl has an inner slut waiting to come out" which is completely true.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great

Great to see Lue getting after the cucks now instead of the Moral Brigade. She'll drive them even crazier than they already are.

tempusxx22tempusxx22over 4 years ago
will there be more to this story

Will the author of this continue with this story

What will happen to Katy's and Don's Marriage is it over, cause it seems to me that he has lost Katy cause she continues to fuck Doug. Plus Katy has done something that she said she would never do. She always told Don her husband that she will never shave her pussy not even for him, yet she shaves her pussy for Doug. She also probably thinks now after fucking Doug several times and then going back upstairs to fuck Doug at the end, that Doug is way better than Don. Don probably lost Katy to Doug for good. I also think that he knows that what he did was a mistake and that he lost his wife. I mean he says to himself that he created a monster that the 2 lovers are insatiable, cause again they Doug and Katy are constantly fucking. I think Doug will stay several more days and keep fucking Katy.

What Don did pushing her to do something was wrong but what's done is done.

What I find messed up is that when Katy and Doug were in the kitchen she completely ignored Don and didn't look at him, it's like Don doesn't exist anymore to Katy.

So got to ask what's going to happen between Don and Katy, did Don lose Katy to Doug, is the marriage over. Will Katy continue to fuck Doug throughout the day since it was breakfast time at the end of the story. Will Don try to talk to Katy and Doug to put a stop to them fucking all the time. What will be Katy's and Doug's response, will Katy actually stop or will she continue to fuck Doug and will Doug keep fucking Don's wife. Will Katy continue to ignore Don and act like he no longers exists

I hope the author continues with the story so we can see what happens to Don and Katy's marriage. Cause I think the marriage is over that she's fallen for Doug and that she will want a divorce. I also think that she's happy with Doug cause Doug is bigger and way better than Don

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
As a hotwife...

I find this story was offensive. You obviously have never been in this situation. Any husband that would do what your MC did SHOULD be divorced. Regardless of how she reacted to the situation. My husband and I had many threesomes when we were dating, engaged and later married. We led a swinging style for years. Medical issues took over and we led a fairly vanilla life for several years. Then one day he proposed the HW lifestyle. He could no longer perform and didn't want me to miss out because of it. But unlike your story, it did not happen over night. Nor did it happen without a lot, and I mean a lot, of communication between the two of us. Ground rules were set with the knowledge that IF ANY of them are broken, this lifestyle is over.

IF my husband had ever pulled a stunt like your MC did, he'd be a single man today. He was portrayed as someone who just didn't give a damn about her feelings. I can almost excuse her actions at the club because I have been in that situation where you're just overwhelmed with the actions of a date. IMO, what was off here was her actions at home. Totally ignoring her husband and allowing her date to take over the house was wrong. I was almost hoping the husband would grow a set and kick the guy out of his house once that crap started. And the actions in the kitchen the next morning? I won't go into details but at some point there would have been a hospital involved.

I will give you credit for writing it well. But it is a total fantasy. No realism here at all. My suggestion is to find a husband in the lifestyle and see what's involved. Your guy is a joke.

It almost reminds me of when Mickey and Minnie Mouse were getting a divorce. The judge looked at Mickey and asked, "Mr. Mouse, you've presented no evidence that Mrs. Mouse is indeed crazy."

At that point Mickey jumped up on the table and squealed, "I never said the bitch was crazy, I said she was fucking Goofy!"

tempusxx22tempusxx22over 4 years ago
girlfriends/wives should do what their man wants

@LuciousLadyMary

this is a common fantasy among men even women, where a guy wants to see his girlfriend/wife fuck another guy even on a regular basis. You say that this has no basis on realism and that is completely false, cause guess what this happens all the time just because you don't see it or heard of it. I've met many couples where women fuck other guys while the husband watches or listens and every day. I've met women who think the same thing that they hope that their boyfriend/husband would let/ask them fuck another guy cause again it is a common fantasy among men even women and happens a lot. Also, women should do what their boyfriends/husbands want, be it wear more dresses/skirts with makeup and high heels. Or fucking another guy while husband watches or listens. Or shave their vagina then they should do that. I bet you that if you asked your husband if he had a fantasy where you are fucked by another guy while he watches or listens that he would say yes

another reason I know this is real and not fantasy cause I've been fucking my best friends wife every day/several times a day for the past 2 years because both agreed to the idea. His wife fantasied about me got all turned on and wet and the husband had the fantasy of seeing his wife fucked by another guy namely his best friend which is me. I have even been cumming inside of his wife every day sometimes several times a day in their marital bed

All I have to say is that you saying that this common fantasy has no basis on realism is completely false and is real and happens all the time

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Tempus

Repeat yourself much? This is not a common fantasy for men. Maybe a few weak mice like you who know they can't handle their own business. They convince themselves that it was their fantasy and they are fine with it. Keep telling yourself that Micky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You internet tough guys

It's hilarious seeing people come to a forum specifically designed for sex stories, then for them to search out and find a story about hotwifing, and then to see people lose their minds. You snowflakes need to chill out and remember this is all bullshit fantasy play. Pretending to be a tough guy or that interested in the plot is just laughable... it's like reading Hustler and getting angry about the ambiance of the photographs. But thanks for the laughs, clowns!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

The cuck gave up the whore's married pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i enjoyed this story This stuff happens in the real world I know some of the comments do not care for this topic but get or it and read the stories matching your style of reading 5

tempusxx22tempusxx22over 2 years ago

This is hot and I hope we see more of this, she is a good wife. IMO women should be willing and happily do this to have sex with other men on a regular daily basis. Women should also shave their private area if their husband/boyfriend asks them

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

Very nicely written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful!

Have appreciated your stories.

Here the concept is good but went unbelievably fast with her switch around. Her reactions seemed unnatural and ignoring her husband was more about a marriage breakup or dom fantasy cuckold lifestyle which is not a happy place for a hot wife story.

SnJ2430SnJ2430over 1 year ago

Absolutely outstanding, one of the hottest on the site, and right up my fantasy. But i also feel for Don, who wanted a cooperative fantasy partner, not a loving it and rejecting him. The old 2-edged sword!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish people would stop calling a women, married or not, sluts because they enjoy sex. This is the 21st century and not just a man's world anymore. My wife's and my sex life became almost nil and not very exciting until I mentioned my fantasy while we were having sex one night. She became very aroused and came very hard. It took a couple years of talking but she agreed to try it. She has 2 different older married men she has sex with about once a month. Our sex life has improved considerably. I really believe there is much more of the wife sharing fantasy going on than people want to admit. And maybe if more couples participated in it, instead of cheating, the current US divorce rate of 50% would drop.

twointriguedtwointriguedabout 1 year ago

Not a fan. I like stories about husbands and wives experimenting and pushing the boundaries, but only if done in a mutual and respectful manner.. I didn’t like that Doug took it upon himself to begin cuckolding Don with Katy’s help. Absolutely disrespectful and ungrateful. I didn’t like that Katy ended up greatly enjoying the experience, but punishing her husband for turning her on to it. I also didn’t like mixing the names…Don…Doug…keep it straight by proofreading your piece.

954Hard954Hard3 days ago

Don may regret having his fantasy fulfilled (or not). Katy just experienced a night of mind blowing sex that her husband will not be able to match. I predict many more dates for Katy. Get used to the guest room Don.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersportventure@sportventure
Adventurous married white male. Enjoys sports and of course sex. Occassional writer of erotic stories, and also occassional erotic chat (but the real thing is so much better). Fantasies include naughty wives, shy ladies giving way to their secret desires, giving & receiving...