Kavitha's Airport Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Shy Indian Wife gets cavity search.
5.1k words
4.48
47.9k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b7ffh1
b7ffh1
287 Followers

"HI, I'm Officer Omar. We're here to transport the suspect to the clinic for her cavity search," the tall policeman introduced himself to Director Yates. Accompanying him were three other policemen. "Who all will be accompanying us?" he inquired.

"I will be accompanying you, along with the suspect's lawyer and husband who are required by law to witness the search."

"Ok, then, can you please take off her handcuffs, so I can put one of ours on her," he requested.

Director Yates had Kavitha put out her hands. He unlocked the handcuffs, and Officer Omar put on his own pair of handcuffs on her.

After the new handcuffs were on. Officer Omar addressed my wife. "Ma'am, since we will travel by foot to the clinic, I need to put some leg cuffs on you."

Kavitha nodded, and Officer Omar squatted down by her legs to put her leg cuffs on. As he put them on, I could see him looking up her gown. With her paper exam gown being so short and her not wearing anything other than the gown, I knew that he could see her pussy as he looked up the gown. His view was about to get even better. Still squatting in front of her, he instructed, "Ma'am, I need to make sure the length is correct. Can you please move your feet as far apart as the leg cuffs will allow?"

Blushing as she complied, Kavitha moved her feet apart as far as she could until she was stopped by the chain of the leg cuffs. Her feet ended up being even wider than shoulder width. Officer Omar looked up her gown with a big grin. "Everything looks really nice! I think we are ready to go."

The eight of us made our way through the airport. The party consisted of the four airport policemen, Director Yates, Kumar, me, and Kavitha. Kavitha walked gingerly blushing as she saw the crowd of airport travelers staring at her. She had never worn anything so revealing in public before. The gown being made of paper, revealed the outline of her breasts and nipples. It was also short, coming only to the top of her thighs. To make things even worse, it was barely closed in the back and one wrong move would cause the gown to open and expose her bottom to the entire terminal. Furthermore, with her hands cuffed in front of her, there was no way for her to reach behind her and hold her gown closed.

As we walked, we came to a moving walkway. The officers insisted that we use it and we all got on. It was a precarious situation for Kavitha. Because her hands were cuffed in front of her, she had to twist her body to be able to hold the handrails. In addition, she was wearing cheap, disposable sandals that had been given to her by Customs. Also the chain connecting leg cuffs dragged on the walkway. The result was at the end of the moving walkway, Kavitha misjudged her step as she got off the walkway. She stumbled forward and would have fallen had not Officer Omar grabbed her arm to steady her. Much to the delight of the rest of the officers and the many male observers who were behind us, when she stumbled, her gown came open in the back exposing her naked ass to them. One of the passengers behind me catcalled and remarked "Nice ass!" Kavitha blushed as she realized how exposed she had been.

We left the main terminal and entered a long hallway. As we continued down the hallway, we came to fork in the hallway with a pair of signs. "Women's Clinic" said one sign pointing to the left. "Men's Clinic" said the other one, pointing to the right. "This way," Officer Omar said as he pointed to the fork on the right.

"Excuse me sir, shouldn't we go left to go to the women's clinic," my wife spoke up.

"You are right, ma'am. We should go left if we are going to the women's clinic. However, we are going to the men's clinic and this is the correct path."

"Kavitha's is a woman, so why aren't we going to the women's clinic?" I asked incredulously. Officer Omar smiled at me. "Yes, she definitely is a woman. I saw firsthand evidence of that while I was putting on her leg cuffs," he said with a smile and a wink. Kavitha blushed and looked away as he had just confessed in front of everyone that he was looking at her pussy while he was putting on the leg cuffs. Officer Omar continued, "Only women and small children are allowed at the Women's clinic. Since we have male officers and male witnesses, we must go to the Men's clinic."

So, we took the fork on the right. After walking a short distance, we heard the loud noise of a shop vac, and we came upon some construction workers who were working on a patch of drywall in the hallway. There were around 10 men working, and one older man was running the shop vac, vacuuming up the fallen drywall pieces as they worked. The foreman of the crew motioned for the man to turn off the shop vac, which he did.

As we walked through the work area, I noticed a younger guy talking the older guy with the shop vac. I could not hear what they were saying, but I saw the older guy grin and nod. As soon as Kavitha passed by them, I heard the shop vac come on. I also saw that it was no longer a vacuum. Apparently, the guy had flipped the switch converting the vacuum into a blower! The wind from the blower caused Kavitha's gown to billow up. Kavitha responded by doing a nice impression of Marilyn Monroe's classic "flying skirt" photo as she instinctively leaned forward and pushed the front of her gown down to keep it from flying up. This of course, lead to her gown flying up and opening wide in the back, completely exposing her naked backside. After a few seconds, the guy turned off the shop vacuum and apologized claiming it was an accident.

After we walked past the work area, I turned around and looked back. I could see the men quietly cheering and giving the shop vac guy high fives!

A few minutes later we came to the for the Men's Clinic. "Since we have a female here, let me make sure no one is in the clinic," Officer Omar said as he opened the door and peaked inside. "Everything is all clear," he said as he held the door open for us to enter. We entered the Men's Clinic. It consisted of a single large room. One side had a row of plastic chairs and was obviously a waiting room. The other side had a single exam table and a desk for the doctor. Looking at the ceiling, I saw that there was a track for a curtain between the exam area and the waiting area, but there was no curtain.

The doctor arose from his desk and greeted us. He was tall with white, closely cropped hair. He walked with an authoritarian bearing. He talked with Officer Omar and Director Yates. They explained that Kavitha had been brough to the clinic for a cavity search because the computer had flagged her as high risk and a fluorescing substance had been found on her genitals.

"Can you please remove her handcuffs and leg cuffs?" he requested Officer Omar. Once these had been removed, he turned to Kavitha. "Ma'am, if you can please take off your gown and hang it on the hook on the wall, we can begin."

"Sir," I interrupted looking up at the curtain track in the ceiling separating the exam area from the waiting area, "is there a curtain you can use to give my wife some privacy during your examination?"

"We used to have a curtain here," the doctor replied, "but as part of our corona virus protocols, we removed everything that was not easy to clean, and that included our curtains. We are an all-male clinic, and in general we do not do a lot of exams involving exposure, so we decided that the cost-benefit analysis did not justify curtains," the doctor replied.

When Kavitha hesitated, reluctant to get naked in front of all these strange men, he continued. "Ma'am, if I have to do my examinations with your gown own, there is a good chance I would end up tearing the thin paper, and then you would have nothing to wear for your walk back through the airport."

Kavitha realized there was no point in not cooperating. Reluctantly she took off her gown and hung it on the hook as ordered. She stood there using her arms to cover her breasts and pussy. The doctor then requested, "Officer Omar, would you please put the handcuffs back on. I find that suspects sometimes instinctually try to interfere with my examination and the handcuffs are helpful for preventing that."

Officer Omar placed the handcuffs on Kavitha's wrists again, and the doctor led her to stand in front of the exam table.

"Ma'am bend forward and rest on the exam table with your elbows," the doctor said as he gently applied pressure to the small of her back.

My mind went back to Kavitha's immigration examination with Jamal when she had to do the same thing. I knew her asshole was about to be checked out!

Kavitha leaned forward as instructed. I heard Officer Omar and the three policemen gasp as my wife's naked ass was sexily displayed. My wife, however, managed keep her legs together, hiding her pussy from view for the moment.

The doctor approached my wife's backside. He put on a pair of latex gloves with a loud "snap!" He then addressed my wife. "Ma'am, during this search, we use very sensitive reagents to test for the presence of drugs and other contraband. To make that simpler, we try to limit exogenous substances. That means, we can't use a traditional lubricant for your search."

With that he spread her buttocks apart exposing her asshole to everyone. He then brought his unlubricated gloved finger and slowly worked it inside. My wife yelped and clenched her ass trying to keep the intruding finger out of her sensitive orifice. But it was to no avail. The doctor patiently and persistently kept applying pressure. After a little while, her resistance faded, and I heard Kavitha grunt as his finger entered her anus with a pop. He spent a few moments wiggling his finger inside her searching for any contraband. He then withdrew his finger, took off his gloves, and put them in an evidence bag.

Kavitha started to get up, but the doctor stopped her. "Ma'am, please remain in position for an enema!"

At this point Kumar objected. "I think an enema is going too far and is unnecessary for this search!"

The doctor turned away from my wife's naked ass and looked at Kumar. "Sir, I must have missed it before. But where was it that you said you went to medical school?"

"I didn't go to medical school, I went to law school," Kumar replied

"Then I suggest you keep all your opinions on how I conduct this medical cavity search to yourself!" the doctor replied curtly.

With all objections silenced, he went to a cabinet and retrieved an enema kit. It consisted of a slim metal nozzle connect by a long tube to a large bag of fluid.

"This is a special solution that will not interfere with the reagents, but will flush the suspect's bowels," he announced.

He then returned to my wife. He hung the bag on a portable stand. He once again parted Kavitha's buttocks and inserted the cold metal nozzle into her vulnerable asshole. Kavitha squealed and flinched as the cold metal invaded her. He inserted the nozzle far enough so it would stay in on its own without anyone holding it. Then he unclamped the tubing allowing the water to enter my wife's bowels.

"Please remain in position until the enema is finished," he instructed my wife as he took off his gloves and went back to his desk and began to work on some paperwork. We all stared in fascination at my wife's sexy ass, now with a metal nozzle and enema tubing hanging out of it.

It took a few minutes for her to receive the entire enema. Part way through the enema, the door to the clinic opened again. I could see Kavitha blush and try unsuccessfully to look behind her to see the newcomer who was witnessing her humiliation.

I also turned towards the door and saw the three construction workers that we had walked past earlier come in. The foreman was leading in the shop vac guy who had exposed Kavitha by blowing up her gown. They were accompanied by the man's younger partner who had been talking to him right before he had turned on the blower.

The doctor came over to the trio and asked what brought them here. The foreman spoke up. "My worker here, hurt his hand on a rusty nail. As per our company's protocol, I brought him along with a co-worker who witnessed the accident here for immediate medical evaluation."

I saw the young coworker grin at the shop vac guy. To this day, I suspect that the "accident" happened on purpose so they would have an excuse to get a better view of Kavitha. Their plan was working splendidly for them!

"Well, as you can see, I am in the middle of administering an enema. If you can have a seat in the waiting area, I will get to you as soon as I am finished," the doctor assured them.

With nothing else to do, everyone just sat and stared at my exposed wife getting her enema. Occasionally, she would get a spasm which caused her to grunt and arch her back. Finally, the enema was completed. The doctor took a large Chux disposable pad and put it on the floor 6 feet from the desk. He then pulled the nozzle out of Kavitha's ass and guided her as she stepped back until she was standing on the pad facing the exam table.

"Ma'am, this enema needs to be retained for 20 minutes. Please concentrate and make sure you don't leak!" he ordered.

My wife's backside was exposed to us in the waiting area. I could see her tightly clenching her bottom, trying to keep the enema inside.

The doctor went to his desk and pushed a button on his phone. A few seconds later, a short, fat, balding man in a janitor's uniform appeared. He stared at my wife and then smiled and winked at her. "Clean off the exam table so we can see another patient!" the doctor ordered. The janitor put on gloves and taking a spray bottle and towels, thoroughly cleaned off the exam table. I could see him looking back at my wife as he worked. When he finished cleaning off the table he left.

The doctor had the shop vac guy come sit on the exam table. The doctor then turned to my wife. "Ma'am, because this is the Men's Clinic, it would be a scandal if word got out that a female patient witnessed a man's exam. So, please turn around and face the waiting area so this gentleman can have some privacy while I examine him!"

My wife slowly turned around and faced us. With her hands handcuffed together, she was unable to cover both her breasts and pussy and had to choose. Faced with this dilemma, she chose to cover her pussy and left her breasts exposed. The men in the waiting room stared at her bounteous boobs and perky nipples! With her belly bloated by the enema, she looked like she was pregnant. After a few moments of standing there, my wife grimaced in pain and cried out as her bowels spasmed from the enema. The doctor paused his exam of the injured hand. "Ma'am if you massage your abdomen with your hands, that will help relieve the spasms," he advised. Of course, doing that would entail removing her hands from their post guarding her pussy and exposing her full-frontal nudity to everyone in the waiting area. She initially ignored the advice, but after a second spasm racked her bowels, she gave up on her modesty and brought her hands up and messaged her bloated belly. This exposed her pubes and the top part of her pussy lips to everyone in the room. But at this point, she was too concerned about the spasms.

I felt sorry for my wife and the humiliation she was enduring. Between Kumar, Director Yates, Officer Omar, the three policemen, the foreman, and the injured man's co-worker, eight strange men were seeing her full-frontal nudity. It was about to get worse.

The doctor finished examining and bandaging the injured hand. He then gave the man a tetanus shot. "We are all done," he announced. I was happy that the three construction workers would no longer be witnessing Kavitha's exam. "However, because I gave you an injection, I need to observe you for 20 minutes to make sure you don't have any bad reactions. Please have a seat in the waiting room," the doctor continued.

The injured man went back and sat by his companions in the waiting area. Now everyone could focus on Kavitha.

The doctor pushed the button again for the janitor. "Please bring the portable commode and place it behind the patient." The doctor ordered when he arrived. The janitor disappeared for few minutes and returned with the portable commode. He placed it behind Kavitha as ordered. "Good," the doctor addressed the janitor. "Now clean up the exam table for this woman. Make sure you pull out the stirrups and clean them thoroughly. We are going to need them for the next part of the search. "

While the janitor was cleaning the exam table, the doctor came and stood by my wife. "Ma'am, sit down on the commode and relieve your bowels," he ordered. My wife was so miserable from the enema that she quickly sat down on the commode. I saw her face scrunch up, and heard a loud fart followed by the sound of the enema gushing out of her. For the first few minutes, she was just so happy to get relief she was oblivious to the embarrassing position she was in. After the initial urgency had dissipated, she looked up and her face became bright red as she once again became aware of her situation. She knew the men were staring at her as she grunted, and farted, and pooped. Once the sounds from her ass fell silent, the doctor called the janitor over who had by then finished cleaning the exam table.

"Please take some gauze pads and clean this woman!" he ordered. The janitor had Kavitha get up until she was squatting over the commode. He then reached behind her and using several gauze pads, he wiped her ass and discarded the gauze in the commode. Kavitha then stood up fully, and the doctor came over and put some chemicals in the commode. "These will instantly change colors if there is any contraband in the commode," he explained. There was no contraband.

"Ok, we are done with our search of your rectal cavity. Ma'am, can you guess which cavity we are going to search next?" he asked my wife while pointing to the exam table with the stirrups fully extended. The answer was obvious. "Vagina," answered my wife quietly as she looked down at the floor.

"Absolutely, correct!" the doctor replied. "Now get on the exam table, and lie back, and I will get you in position."

As Kavitha was walking over the table, the janitor turned to leave. "We will be done in few minutes, so you might as well stay so you can clean the table as soon as we are done," the doctor told the janitor who then joined us in the waiting area.

Meanwhile, Kavitha had walked to the exam table and lied down. The doctor tilted the head of the table up so Kavitha would be able to look out comfortably, and then called Officer Omar over. Together, they pulled her handcuffs over her head and attached them to a locking ring at the head of the bed. For the duration of the exam, Kavitha's hands would be useless in protecting her modestly.

The doctor then lifted up Kavitha's legs one at a time and put them in the stirrups. "Ma'am, please scoot down the table until your bottom hangs off the end," the doctor ordered. We all stared as my wife scooted down the table. Her breasts wobbled sexily as she moved down. Once her bottom was past the end of the table, the doctor moved the stirrups as wide as they would go, and then ordered, "Ma'am spread your legs apart as far apart as they will go."

Without any hesitation, my wife complied. In contrast to her exam with Jamal, she did not close her eyes. Instead she looked out and scanned the waiting area with her eyes. From her red face, and knowing my wife, I knew she was embarrassed beyond belief, but it seemed to me, at that moment, she was also savoring her exposure in some sense. She could see all of us staring at her most private parts.

The doctor once again put on the latex exam gloves. He then reached under the foot of the table and pulled out the biggest speculum I have ever seen. When Kavitha saw it, her eyes went wide with fear, and I could see her subconsciously shaking her head and mouthing, "No. Please."

b7ffh1
b7ffh1
287 Followers
12