Kavitha's Airport Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am, as part of searching your vaginal cavity, I will need to use this speculum. As I mentioned earlier, I cannot use any artificial lubricant because it might contaminate our analysis."

On hearing these words, the look of terror on Kavitha's face intensified. The prospect of the gigantic speculum inserted into her without any lubrication was horrifying.

"However, ma'am, we can use your natural lubrication. With your permission, I would like to stimulate your body to produce the natural lubrication. As a added benefit, this stimulation will also relax the muscles of the vagina and make accommodating the speculum easier. Do I have your permission?"

Kavitha had no other option. The alternative of the dry speculum entering her was too horrible. "Yes, sir," she squeaked.

"Ok, ma'am. Please keep your legs spread as wide as possible, otherwise, I will have to ask the officers to hold them open," he instructed. Kavitha, opened her legs up even more in response to his order.

"I will now start by stimulating the breasts. This will also provide me an opportunity to check for any hidden implants," he announced as he set the speculum down on her stomach and walked and stood by her chest.

He then began to gently kneed Kavitha's breasts. After a couple of minutes, he then switched to her nipples. My wife has very sensitive nipples and she loves me playing with her nipples during sex. Just like during her immigration exam with Jamal, I was forced to watch another man playing with her nipples and stimulating her. And just like then, her body responded. I could see her breathing quicken and a light blush spread across her chest and face. However, this time, unlike with Jamal, her pussy was completely exposed. I could see her nether lips begin to swell and a few drops of moisture appear at the entrance to her vagina. The doctor looked down towards her pussy, and noting the effects of his nipple stimulation, smiled.

He continued playing with her nipples by gently rolling and squeezing them for another minute. By this time, her pussy lips were clearly swollen and wet.

He then left my wife's side and took off his gloves. He grabbed a stool and guided it between my wife's widely spread legs. He then turned on the gooseneck lamp next to the table and positioned the light so it fully illuminated her widely exposed genitals. Putting on another pair of gloves, he sat down, and with his left hand, he spread open her lips. My wife jumped as she sensed him touch her most intimate parts.

We all could see the opening to her pink love canal. He then inserted two fingers and wiggled them around until they were completely coated with her juices. He pulled them out and smeared her juices all over her pussy including her clit He then put his fingers back in and began to work them in and out, in and out, finger fucking her. While he was doing this, he took his thumb and began gently massaging her clit.

The effects were electric. My wife moaned and opened her legs even wider and thrust her pussy at him. Her clit became erect and jutted from its protective hood. Her pussy practically oozed lubrication. Even though I was seated about 10 feet away, I could smell the faint musky smell of her arousal from where I sat.

Then he abruptly stopped! He pulled his fingers from her vagina and with his other hand picked up the speculum that had been sitting on her tummy. He then proceeded to carefully coat the entire length of the speculum with the secretions on his fingers.

By this time, my wife had calmed down from the brink of orgasm. She was still swollen, and her clit erect but her breathing had slowed down from before. Her secretions dripped out of her pussy, down her buttocks, and left a small puddle on the floor.

"Ok, ma'am, I think you are sufficiently lubricated. Time to insert the speculum!" With these words he spread her open with his left hand and began to insert the speculum.

My wife yelped as the cool blades of the speculum encountered her warm vagina. Slowly, inch by inch, the speculum penetrated deeper and deeper. As the doctor said, the stimulation had indeed made her vagina more accommodating to the giant speculum.

When the speculum was fully inserted, the doctor slowly opened it up. My wife's mouth gaped open sympathetically as her pussy was dilated. Once the speculum was fully opened, he locked it in place and investigated her exposed vagina.

"I can see what was causing the fluorescence during the strip search," he turned and addressed Director Yates. "Right next to her cervix, I can see a blob of white material that is consistent with semen." He then had the Director come and take a close look inside Kavitha's fully exposed vagina. The Director nodded his head. "Since they are required to witness the search, escort the suspect's lawyer and husband here so they can also get a close look," the director asked Officer Omar.

Accompanied by the airport policemen, I and Kumar also had our turns looking up Kavitha's wide open vagina. Sure enough, I could see the glob of semen deep in her vagina. It was weird, but I felt strangely proud. What greater sign is there of a woman's devotion to a man, than having his seed deep within her?

Just as everyone returned to their seats, the door of the clinic opened once more. In walked Officer Johnson who had overseen Kavitha's strip search accompanied by a man wearing an Etihad Airlines uniform. They froze in shock at the sight before them. Kavitha's buttocks were parted revealing her asshole with a thin coat of her secretions. Above that, the pink walls of her vagina were fully exposed by the wide-open speculum. Surrounding the speculum were her swollen labia. Jutting over the top of the speculum was her erect clit. Looking further, her chocolate colored nipples were hard and long, standing proudly on the mounds of her breasts. Her face was red, and her eyes glazed as she looked back at them.

They stared in silence at my fully exposed wife for a few moments. Then Officer Johnson began to speak. "I just talked it over with our airline liaison, and it looks like this was all a giant miscommunication. Etihad incorrectly transcribed some information when they entered it into our passenger information system. This caused our algorithms to flag her as high risk. You haven't found any contraband, correct?"

The doctor, Officer Omar, and Director Yates all shook their heads. "Ok, then, let's terminate this search," he ordered. We all watched as the doctor slowly began to close the speculum and pull it out. As it came out, we got one last look of her gaping vagina. Officer Omar then went to the head of the exam table and unlocked her handcuffs. The doctor helped Kavitha stand up. Officer Johnson then handed her a plastic bag with her clothes and purse which he had brought with him.

At this point, there was no point in modesty, so my wife just started getting dressed in front of everyone. She put on her bra first, and then her blouse. Her panties and skirt were in the bottom of the bag, so she put those on last. She then looked through her purse and made sure her documents were there.

Fully dressed, she looked at Officer Johnson. "Are we free to go?" she asked. Officer Johnson nodded.

Then the airline liaison spoke up. "Ma'am please accept our sincere apologies for this mistake and the resulting embarrassment. I know words are cheap, so I talked with my superiors and we would like to offer you and your husband complimentary tickets for 'The Residence' on your flight home and first class for life on any of our flights!"

I was shocked. When I was booking our trip, just for fun, I and Kavitha had checked out all of Etihad Airline's seat options. "The Residence" is a luxury 2 person flying suite with a bedroom, living room, and private bathroom with a shower!

My wife nodded yes, and the airline agent whisked us away. The suite was every bit as luxurious as advertised. The best part was that it had a real bed of which we took full advantage. Just like after the exam with Jamal, Kavitha was horny as hell. Maybe the embarrassment of having other men see her naked turns her on? I will have to ask her about that sometime. Well anyway, according to the live flight map on our television, we joined the Mile High Club over the Persian Gulf shortly after takeoff. And renewed our membership multiple times over Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, and Greenland!


12