Kavitha's Injection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stiffly walked back into the waiting room with Mr. McCready, I felt the stares and knowing smiles from the people in the waiting room. Everybody had seen me when I ran out and heard me when I screamed. They had to know that I had just gotten shots in my bottom! I shamefacedly shuffled over to an empty seat and gingerly sat down, taking care not to sit on the exact spots of the injections. Mr. McCready sat down beside me.

After the thirty minutes were up, Mr. McCready helped me up and we walked to the car. He drove me home and helped me into the house. He then took me into the guest bedroom. He returned a few minutes later with a tray and a bowl of chicken soup. After I had eaten, he tucked me into the bed and left. I noticed that I felt much better. The feverish feeling was gone. My chest no longer hurt. Even my bottom was no longer sore. Although, it had been embarrassing and painful with the injections, I realized they helped me feel better sooner.

I fell into a peaceful sleep and only woke up just now when I heard you opening the door, Vinod. And now that you are here, I think that you should give me a thorough exam to double check that I am OK!

12