All Comments on 'Kay and Bob'

by Jack1107

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Great introduction of characters

One of the best introduction of characters I've ever read. Nice build-up and opening up of both having desires for each other. So erotic Kay having female lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who wrote this?

It couldn't have been an adult!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too rigid

The story started out pretty decently but it seemed way to stiff in the writing. Also, the mother is supposed to have a wonderful grasp of the English language but tells her son that her "pussy" and "tits" are sensitive. The wording does not match the character description. Also, pay attention to sequence. A the character introduction, it seems as if you continually forget important parts of their characters and add those parts later. Otherwise, it was a good premise and could have made a great story. Next time take your time and expand the story a little slower. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

It's going to be great also when he joins Kay and one of her bi-lovers in a closed door office meeting. She's also not too old for him to put a baby in her to consumate their love for each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spelling does matter

Stake a piece of wood or metal

Steak a piece of meat

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dude! Dialogue!

This literary abortion has some of the most horrendous dialogue I've read here. And I have read some really terrible stories here. The only good thing I can say is that I'm glad Bob wasn't the usual expert in breast sizes and kay wasn't the usual size queen that we normally read in stories this terrible. Anyone who says things like "great story, great introduction to the characters, sequels please" etc. is either being dishonestly polite or just really desperate for stroke materials.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good but needs work

Good premise, but seemed stilted and rushed. I noticed the spelling errors already mentioned in previous comments, and have to add, she had an hourglass figure, not a looking-glass figure. A looking glass is a mirror, and that could be any shape, even round! Please do continue. I can see the teacher making it a threesome. Hope she has some hair on her pussy. I am sick of the bald ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mother and son?

The felt nothing like a mother son story. They seemed too business like for the entire sequence, especially addressing each other as bob and Kay. Hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too many irrelevant statements

This is written better than I could do, but it didn't "grab me" like some stories do. I think the writer has promise, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not the worst story I've read.

They say Accountants are boring and this was successfully proven in this story!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Written like a crusty old CPA

How formal they introduced sex with each other.

Love the fact that his Mom is bi-sexual. Will she continue the bi-sexual arrangements after she and her son begin their assignation?

Will they bring Gail into the arrangement?

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i liked the story line

i was very mechanically written - not a lot of love or lust. but i liked the basic plot. this is the first story of yours i've read. i'm looking forward to chapter 2. hope its more "lusty"!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I liked it but it seemed she was more interested in his joining the firm than his gigantic cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horrendous!

on which planet do people speak like this? "How is Bob at University, does he integrate with the rest of his years?

Gail replied, "Kay, Bob is an exemplary student as his results have shown. He keeps himself to himself, but he gives support to everyone in his year. He has a titan of a brain. Do you ask because he isn't dating at the moment?"

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
WELL !!!!!! ^*!^*!

TO MUCH WORK , TOO LITTLE PLAY.....KEEP TRYING GOOD LUCK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous