Kay & Will Pt. 01: How We Met Ch. 01

Story Info
Another man was willing to share his wife with me.
4k words
3.77
4.9k
7

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND WILL

PART ONE

HOW WE MET

Chapter 1 - History

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This is Part One of the "KAY AND WILL" series. Right now, I see this as being a four-part series with each part containing several chapters. Any one of the parts can be standalone, but if you want the whole story they should be read consecutively. In Part One we will be setting up the background and introducing the cast of characters. There won't be as much raw sex in Part One so be forewarned. If it's just sex scenes you're looking for, perhaps you may want to go on to other stories. There are plenty to choose from on this web-site. This is the story of an amazing guy who shares his wife with a very limited number of men. The wife is a hottie who allows herself to be shared only with her husband's express approval.

This entire series is partly true and partly fantasy. I am Will and this is my story. Kay is also a very real person as are all the characters mentioned in this series. Except for changing the names to protect their privacy, Part One is non-fiction and as close to 100% factual as I can remember it. Later in Part Two: "OUR FIRST TIME TOGETHER" fantasy is introduced into this tale. I'll leave it up to you the readers imagination to determine where fact and fiction part ways. My hope is that you will have fun reading about the emotional and sexual adventures of Kay and Will.

***********************

It all started back in May four years ago when Kay responded to a little story I posted on an adult internet site dedicated to loving wives and their husbands. To be honest, I never even thought that someone might actually contact me in regard to the innocent story about something my wife did. But there it was, an email from Kay who said she could identify with our situation since she and her husband went through a similar scenario in their own lives.

Well to make a long story a little bit shorter we really connected over the coming weeks, months and now years. I even contacted Kay's husband Ron early on just to make sure that he was OK with me talking with his wife. I did this because we were sharing some very intimate details about our lives. I had never had an on-line "friend" before and wanted to make sure I wasn't causing any problems in anyone's marriage. He responded to my email and assured me that provided I remained a gentleman and as long as she wanted us to maintain a relationship, he was good with it also. He further confirmed that whatever we wanted to share with one another was OK with him. From his perspective, if it made her hotter in bed then he was the one who was reaping the benefits of her being turned on.

Kay told me that Ron enjoyed the idea of sharing his wife with others on a limited basis. Up to this point in her life, the only guys who have been intimate with her are Ron and his twin brother Dick. Now I am in the mix as a somewhat distant lover.

Lover? Did I just say Lover?

Until that point our only contact had been by email, but for me at least, I felt like we were lovers even though our relationship had been limited to cyberspace. Kay is amazing! In addition to sharing details verbally, we have shared photographs that are of a sensual nature. Since I've never had an internet friend before, this whole thing is incredibly new to me. You see, I have been a faithful husband for over 40 years.

I've remained faithful but it hasn't been easy. My wife Marissa just isn't into sex. She just doesn't like it. In fact, she doesn't like anything to do with sex. She doesn't like foreplay, she says she has zero fantasies. She has never in her life masturbated and she has never viewed pornography of any sort.

Hell's bells, she doesn't even like to kiss anymore! I once read the definition of "asexual" and the definition fits her to a "T". (asexual: A person who lacks sexual attraction to others, or who has low or absent interest in or desire for sexual activity)

Growing up I was always one of the nerdy kids. I wasn't good at sports and was most often either the last or next to last kid chosen when we selected teams for kick ball or softball or any other physical activity. Because of that, I was always shy around girls or even around the more popular boys. To top it off, my mom had a weird sense of style when it came to the clothes she bought for me so I was always out of sync with what was popular.

It was in PE class at Jr. High school when I realized that not only was I not very athletic but my penis was embarrassingly small. Jr. High was the first time I had ever seen other guys cocks and I discovered that I was coming up short in the men's department. (pun intended) Because of that, I was ashamed to let any of the other guys see me when were in the communal shower. I hoped upon hope that perhaps I was just a late bloomer and would eventually catch up in length and girth but I never did.

Even now as a full-grown man when I'm flaccid my cock is only about three inches long and not very thick. Fortunately, when erect I'm one of those guys whose dick really expands but even fully erect I'm a little over five inches long and only average diameter. The one plus to that kind of expansion is that when fully erect I am quite hard and the skin covering my cock is stretched tight. I've always been like that since puberty and remain so even to this day.

Marissa and I met in high school during our sophomore year. We happened to sit next to each other in our alphabetically assigned seating in geometry class. Although we knew each other as sophomores, we didn't really date until the end of summer between our junior and senior years. After that first date, we were an item and everyone knew it. So much so, that most of our friends assumed we would get married right after high school. However, we were both determined to get a higher education and while we talked and dreamed of getting married we both knew it would have to wait until after college.

Prior to Marissa I had only been on three or four other dates and her experience level was about the same. I think both of us had kissed our dates but those kisses were not very passionate. Just the typical good night kiss on the doorstep before saying good bye.

During our senior year, Marissa and I used to make out like most teenagers do. I even took her virginity in the back of my VW camper bus about mid-way through our senior year of High School. Wish I still had that old VW. It was slow as molasses but it was the bomb!

After graduation, I was busy with summer jobs earning tuition for college. Marissa's dad was a doctor. Her family was quite well off, so her full way to university was easily taken care of. While I was working my tail off, she was laying around the pool in their back yard.

In the fall, Marissa went off to a major university while I attended a local community college. I planned to get my undergraduate work all wrapped up before transferring to a state university for my last two years. Marissa came home on most weekends and we continued to see each other as often as we could. Most of our time together included lots of necking and more often than not we had sex. So at least two or three times per month we still enjoyed making love with one another.

For some unexplained reason that I'm still not sure of, I became quite popular during my community college years. I was never a jock but I did become quite involved with school organizations and student government. I served first as president of the Associated Men's Students as their representative between students and faculty. Then my second year I was elected Associated Student Body President for the entire college.

As ASB President, I received a lot of exposure to community and civic leaders as well as business leaders throughout the state. Ours was one of the larger community colleges in the state and we had a great football team. Of course, as the face of the school's student body, I had lots of opportunity to hob nob with the "who's who" on the college scene throughout the entire state including our governor, senators and congressmen.

At the end of my final year at the community college the student body elected me "Man of the Year" and also "Man Most Likely To Succeed" (whatever that means). Going into my State University experience I already had a pretty healthy resume. My grades were also at the top end of our class so I was accepted to several universities. I had a good assortment to choose from and selected the one with the best reputation for their School of Business.

Both Marissa and I did date others during our college years, but for my part, my dates were mostly so I could have someone to escort to official functions when Marissa wasn't available. I think altogether I probably only had six dates other than Marissa during college and none of them ended up sexual. Marissa on the other hand had joined a very popular sorority on campus at a major university. I knew that there were several frat parties and sorority parties that she attended. Like me, I don't think she had more than five or six official "dates" other than attending those frat or sorority parties. I've often wondered if something happened at one of those parties or on one of her dates that changed her desire for sex. She has always insisted that nothing sexual ever happened to her with any guy other than me.

Marissa graduated with honors from her university and I still had one more year to go before I would graduate. I had changed my major from engineering to business so it was going to take me five years to finish. We married within a couple weeks after she graduated with her Bachelor of Arts degree. Together we decided that she could get a fulltime job to help with finances while I finished my senior year.

My bride easily found a job in the medical field and indeed her income took a huge load from me trying to balance my part time job and my schooling. I still maintained my job but the pressure was off trying to meet rent payments along with other normal but necessary household expenses. We weren't rich by any means but compared to my scraping by while living on my own, we were living high on the hog.

I was hoping that settling into a routine would help alleviate Marissa's skittishness about sex. But that was not to be. We did have sex once or twice a month but it was totally uninspired. I sometimes felt like I was making love to a blow-up doll except if I had purchased a blow-up doll I at least would have picked one with bigger tits. Again, from time to time I would try to find out if something had happened while she was at college that turned off her desire for sex. And again, she insisted that nothing had happened.

I started getting paranoid that maybe while in college she had sex with a guy who had a big cock or even a normal size cock, either of which would have been much larger than mine. I thought that she was perhaps so disappointed in my equipment that she was turned off by me and my feeble attempts to satisfy her. The thing was; I was convinced that she did love me and maybe, just maybe she was trying to get over her disappointment with my ability to satisfy her. It really did feel like our sex was just what they call "mercy fucks".

From time to time, I would bring up the possibility that perhaps she had experienced some problematic sex during our college years. All the while trying to reassure her that I wouldn't be mad at her if she had cheated on me while we were at separate schools. Knowing her as I do, I could imagine her being so embarrassed or even ashamed about stepping out on me that she would hide it deep in her sub-conscious. Problem is, every time I brought it up, she would get madder and madder at me for even thinking such a thing. She said that nothing happened with any of her dates in college and that I should just drop it.

Marissa may have been telling me the truth, but still, I wondered what had happened to her. My thoughts were continually nagging at me because we married right after her graduation and right after we married, any desire for sex on her part dried up. And I mean it literally dried up immediately after we were married. Our honeymoon night was a disaster. We were going to be flying out for a week long honeymoon the day after our wedding. For our first night, I booked a room in the best hotel in our area. Mid-morning the following day we were to drive to her house and her mom was going to give us a ride to the airport.

By the time we slipped out of the second wedding reception it was around 9:00pm. We both felt we needed showers and she asked me to go first since she wanted to take her time getting ready for me in her new lingerie. I was showered and dried in record time, excited to enjoy my bride openly and legally. Marissa took nearly half an hour in the bathroom. Of course, I wanted to peek but she locked the door insisting that she wanted to surprise me.

When she finally emerged from the bathroom she was in a transparent white teddy which clearly exposed her little tits. I could also see a tiny pair of white bikini panties through the gauzy material of the teddy. She was enchanting and all I dreamed she would be. But as she crawled into bed she asked me to turn the lights off and I could tell she was very nervous.

When I tried to kiss her, she allowed a chaste kiss on the lips but refused any tongue action even though we normally French kissed all the time as teens. Then as I laid a hand on her tummy she flinched unlike any time before. I knew she was nervous so I really did take my time trying everything I could think of to arouse her. Unfortunately, by the time my hand approached her tits for a little fondling she turned away from me and began to cry.

She told me she just couldn't stand even the thought of me touching her body. I quickly saw that making love was out of the question and chalked it up to her being tired and emotionally drained from the large wedding and two receptions we had endured. I asked her if I had done something wrong or had in some way offended her but she declared that she just was not in the mood for sex.

Naturally I was upset but tried to be a man about it and give her the benefit of the doubt. Her teddy never came off that night so we rolled over with our backs against each other drifting off to a fitful sleep. That was the first time we had ever spent the entire night together in bed and it was a total bust.

The rest of the honeymoon wasn't much better. On the second night, while at our honeymoon destination, she did allow me to consummate our marriage but frankly it wasn't much fun. She did little more than just lay on her back and let me use her pussy as a cum dump. There was no animation on her part whatsoever. Not only was she inanimate but the sighs and whimpers she let out were clearly not from passion but from dread and frustration. Needless to say, I was pissed off and even wondered to myself what procedures needed to be followed to annul a marriage. Quite honestly, on hindsight, I've often wondered if that would have been the best thing to have done.

Things never did get back to where we were in our last year of high school and the first couple years of college. Back then, we both enjoyed making out. There were times when she would be a bit more aroused than others over the years but those times were few and far between. Obviously, I had some serious doubts about my ability to arouse a woman and I strongly doubted my love making skills. I watched porn and read stories attempting to learn all I could about how to stimulate your lover but nothing I tried made any difference whatsoever.

Every time I tried to talk to her about our sex life she shut me down and said she didn't want to talk about such things. At one point, she did mention that her mother had told her that sex was just for making babies and to attempt it at any other time would be dirty. I've often thought about those comments but I really don't think that is what shut her down. Try as I may, I just couldn't figure out what to do to fix our problem.

One thing I guess I should mention is that Marissa always complains that my cock is too big for her little vagina. I suppose that should make me feel good about myself. Can you imagine something like that being said to a guy with a cock that is only three inches flaccid and a little over five inches when stiff? I sometimes wondered if she was poking fun at my size when complaining that I am too big but I don't think so. She really does have it in her head that my cock is too big for her pussy. Go figure!

I can tell you that her attitude against sex nearly caused me to leave her on several occasions over the years. You see, I am a very romantic and erotic kind of guy and the lack of sex was driving me crazy. I have a vivid and active imagination with all kinds of fantasies. To top it off, I'm also one of those touchy feely sort of men.

It seemed like I was angry all the time, but I made a commitment to her in front of my family, her family and more importantly, before God. In the midst of those vows were the traditional "until death do us part". For some reason, I'm just an old-fashioned guy that is determined to stick to my word even if it meant a lifetime of .... shall we say; self-administered pleasure.

I've learned to live with having a severely limited sex in my life. Like most men, I've thought about cheating on her just for the sexual release that it would provide but I've never actually done so. That is unless you count a few trips to strip clubs with a dozen or so private lap dances thrown into the mix. Also, two times in my life I received a blowjob from girls in strip clubs, but they were short in duration and with no passion or emotional feelings involved. Marissa has never given me a blow job. One time when we were teenagers she did kiss the head of my pecker and licked the precum off but she refused to take it into her mouth. So, there was only that one kiss and nothing else in the way of oral sex on her part ever again.

Often our arguments over sex were brutal. Never in a physically violent way but most certainly they were verbally hurtful. In my frustration, more than once I accused her of being frigid and cold as a fish. Of course, comments like those went a long way in making things better. Yeah right!

Our arguments would end up with her crying in our room and me going out in the yard or shop to get my mind off my frustrations. The thing that weighed on me most was her refusal to even talk about it in a constructive way. That refusal would ultimately lead to me blowing up at her all over again.

On many occasions, I suggested counseling but she would turn me down flat. She always said that she could never talk to a stranger or counselor about our sex life. I even suggested she speak with her doctor since her contention was that it hurt every time we had sex because of my "big" cock.

We tried lubricants and rubbers and whatever I could think of but all to no avail. She just didn't like sex in any way shape or form. She didn't even allow me to see her naked! She would always change clothes behind closed doors and the thought of taking a bath or shower together was completely off limits.

Here's the thing that grates on me most. In every other way, Marissa is a wonderful wife. Even through all our troubled years she would tell me that she loved me. She kept a clean organized home for the two of us and never complained about the meal preparation or the laundry or everyday chores. She was a gem in every sense of the word except when it came to sex.

When we were with other couples or if she were visiting with friends Marissa's laughter was infectious. She was outgoing and bubbly and cute. She has legs to die for and cute little feet. She keeps herself trim and even though her boobs are tiny they are cute as a button. In short, other guys envied me and even told me so on multiple occasions. If they only knew how lacking or even nonexistent our sex life was they wouldn't be so envious.

12