Kay & Will Pt. 01: How We Met Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We intentionally waited five years before we tried to become pregnant. Then miracle of miracles, even with our completely sparse sex life, right on schedule, Marissa became pregnant with our first child. Our son was born and finally I had something to live for. I endeavored to be the best daddy I knew how to be. I loved that little guy and he loved me. I might not be getting sex but at least I found some satisfaction in life.

Three years later our daughter was born and she lit up my life even brighter. Now we were a family and enjoyed doing family things together. If it weren't for the total lack of sex things would have been wonderful. Get this, still when we did have sex, Marissa would complain that my cock was too big for her little pussy. (Of course, she would never use the word pussy but instead called it her vagina). Now, I knew that something was haywire. She had birthed two healthy kids through that same canal and believe me, their heads were a whole lot bigger than my little dick.

I was content with my kids, my home and my employment. But to say I was frustrated with my marriage would be an understatement. I still thought about divorce but now the children that I loved were a further barrier to that course of action. I also maintained my conviction that marriage was for life and I had not only given my word and pledge but I had made vows before God. At the time, I didn't truly have a walk with God but still I felt some conviction about not taking those vows lightly.

So, I pressed on.

12