Kay & Will Pt. 01: How We Met Ch. 02

Story Info
Another man shares his wife with me.
7.5k words
4.2
3.2k
2

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND WILL

PART ONE

Chapter 2 - MARITAL BRIGHT SPOTS

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: As you can see, this is chapter two which of course tells us that there was a one chapter before this. To make hide nor hair of this chapter you really should look at chapter one first. This is Part One of a four-part series titled "KAY AND WILL". There isn't a lot of sex in Part One, but it does lay out the groundwork and the cast of characters. If it's out and out sex you're looking for, this may not be the best choice for you. There is some, but it's not what I would call 'sex filled'. Still, this is an autobiographical picture of my life. For the most part, this chapter is 100% true. But a small part is me filling in the blanks with my idea of what might have happened. In particular when it comes to conversations between Ron and Dick. So, to the best of my knowledge, the events and thoughts on these pages are true but maybe some of the details of how they came about might be conjecture. Enjoy looking at my life.

*********************************

In over forty years of marriage, there were only three bright spots after our wedding when Marissa was truly sexy. I suppose I should mention those bright spots to you in her defense. The first was on our tenth wedding anniversary. Think about that, ten years before the first bright spot showed up!

At the time, we lived in the Pacific Northwest. At least once a year we would arrange to visit our parents in southern California. After all, both sets of parents longed for their grandkid fix from time to time. In reality, they couldn't get enough of our two kids and we both felt somewhat guilty that we weren't closer to them geographically.

While we were visiting California, Marissa's parents were going to watch our kids so she and I could slip away to Santa Barbara for a few days. Kind of like a second honeymoon since our first honeymoon was such a bust. Of course, I'm the only one that thought our honeymoon was a bust. In Marissa's opinion, our honeymoon was wonderful. Lots to see and do without having to participate in that dreaded sex stuff.

In Santa Barbara, we stayed at a nice motel right across from the beach. Nothing fancy because we couldn't afford much but it was nice and clean with a pool and spa outside our room. The second day we spent the early afternoon at the beach getting some sun on our white Pacific Northwest bodies. About 3:00pm she said she wanted to go in to take a nap so I went with her thinking that we had been in the sun long enough. She was lying on the bed in her two-piece swimsuit when I went in to use the bathroom. When I came back out, there she was, completely naked, in broad daylight lying on her back on top of the bed. Wow! This was different!

It was the first time I had truly seen her naked in full light since we had been married. Of course, my cock sprang straight out tenting my swim trunks. Not wanting to destroy the mood I gently crawled onto the bed and she looked over at me with a big grin on her face. I slowly leaned over to give her a kiss and as I did I placed one hand on her hip. She showed no resistance, so while we kissed, I allowed my hand to ever so gently make its way toward her breast. Again, there was no resistance on her part which was highly irregular. I was so turned on as I cupped her left tit in my hand that I nearly came in my trunks.

At that point, she broke the kiss which by the way, put an end to any kissing on that trip but she looked me in the eyes and said, "Let's make love." Oh, my gawd! That is the only time she ever initiated sex in the first ten years of our marriage. I did roll over on my side while resting my right leg across the top of her legs and ever so slowly and sensuously moved my right hand toward her sex. Not only was there no resistance but she even encouraged me with sexual sighs and moans. I was so excited! I had been waiting ten years for this and didn't want it to end.

As my fingers probed her pussy, I found it to be wetter than I had ever felt it before. First one finger and then two began to caress and play with her love box. She was getting into it now with her body writhing on the bed. She was actually turned on! This also was a first since before our wedding. We made love that afternoon and I fell in love with my wife all over again.

You see, as I've mentioned before, in every way other than sex, Marissa is an excellent wife. She works hard in the home, she is a wonderful mother to our children and she does everything she can to make me comfortable other than sex. And now in in a small motel in Santa Barbara I'm getting the sex also. It was wonderful! Our remaining two days at the ocean were blissful and full of amazing sex.

However, it didn't take too long for my dream bubble to burst. Once our time in Santa Barbara was over we returned to her parents' home to finish off our vacation. We were busy with relatives the whole time. And since we were sleeping in two twin beds there just wasn't the opportunity to have sex again. Then as we arrived back home in the Northwest, our love life slipped right back into the sexless doldrums that it had been in before I couldn't figure it out. She was so hot and exciting for those three days and then nothing, and I mean nothing!

Several years past.

I continued my upward climb of the corporate ladder to the point of having a great position as part of the management team. Ours was a mid-size company of three thousand employees. I was making good money for our state. I drove a company owned car that they replaced with a brand-new model every year. I had a big expense account that the VP insisted I fully use each month. All in all, if it weren't for the lack of sex in my marriage, life would have been good!

I read a lot of erotica and love to live vicariously through the characters in the stories. But for me, real life never matched up with the stories I read. For one thing, I can only think of two times in my 40+ year marriage when I had an easy opportunity to cheat on my wife. In the stories I read, it seems like any dork can get laid at the drop of a hat but that wasn't the case with me.

I never could figure it out. I'm not bad looking. My body is in OK shape. I played racquetball and tennis regularly so I was fit if not buff. I've been told that I have a great personality. I was successful. People seem to like me, but for some unknown reason the opposite sex rarely came on to me unless they were either pre-school children or octogenarians. I suppose that was a good thing because I really didn't want to cheat on my wife. I'm fairly sure that if valid opportunities had presented themselves, I most probably would have fallen.

So, I've been a faithful, sexually deprived and unhappy married man for many, many, years.

Then a few years ago, Kay came along and my life has never been the same. You see, Kay is my internet friend. We write back and forth often. We flirt and sometimes we get downright naughty. She has brought some measure of stability into my life. Because of her, I now feel stimulated, vibrant and alive. We met because she responded to a little story I posted on an internet site that included short stories dedicated to wife lovers. I really do love my wife, it's just that I wish she were more open to sexual things.

The reason Kay responded to my little internet story was because her brother-in-law Dick is in a marriage just like mine. The story I had written was only a couple of paragraphs long and told how my wife Marissa had just that hour gone off for coffee with a guy from our neighborhood.

You see, for her birthday I had purchased her a lightly used Mercedes SL500 which is a sports car model with a retractable hard-top. The roof automatically folded itself and was hidden in the trunk. The car is quite sexy in and of itself. This guy in our neighborhood had admired her car multiple times so I suggested that she take him for a ride and grab a cup of coffee someplace and hang out a bit. It had to be just the two of them because the car is just a two seater.

This guy is single, a little bit younger than we are and quite good looking. For some time, I have had it in my mind that if she were to get sexually aroused by another guy, perhaps that might flip some previously undetected "sex switch" that would get her libido going once again. I knew that I wasn't getting anywhere with my own efforts but maybe some other guy might be able to get her motor going.

Our neighbor was much taller than me and having played tennis with him a few times, I could tell that he was much better equipped in the cock department that I am. You notice things in locker rooms. Maybe a guy of bigger stature and size could turn her on. My thought was that if she became aroused, I would then be able to reap the benefits of having a sexy wife.

I know at this point some of you are thinking that I am a wimpy cuckold but honestly that's not the case. Despite my small penis most folks still look at me as being a real man's man. I have zero interest in being humiliated or dominated. Nor do I have an overwhelming desire to watch as another guy has his way with my wife. Quite the opposite, I am the dominant one in our family. But if you haven't experienced a sexless marriage, you just don't know the lengths you are willing to go to get your wife stimulated into action.

Well, I wrote and posted a couple paragraphs about my thoughts as I watched her drive off to pick up her coffee companion. I even took a photo of her as she drove down our road with the top down and her sexy blond hair blowing in the breeze. I was hoping that something might click with the two of them. Marissa does like to innocently flirt a little and who knows what might happen?

That's the story Kay responded to. She was telling me about her husband's twin brother Dick being in the exact same sort of marriage that I was in. The only difference is that she and her husband Ron had come up with a creative way to help him maintain his sanity. Their solution was for Kay to share her charms with Dick from time to time.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read her response to my story. Firstly, I was pleasantly surprised because I never anticipated anyone responding to my story via email. I didn't even know it was possible. Secondly, I was surprised by the content of her response. Oh, for sure I had read about wife sharing and that sort of thing, but I had never met a real live person that took part in that lifestyle. Before you get the wrong idea, it's not like Ron shares his wife with any guy who happens to be around. She has only been shared with his brother Dick.

Let me back track and tell you a little bit about Kay and her husband Ron. Once you understand a little bit about their dynamic love life it will make more sense. Then I can tell you about the second and third bright spot in my marriage when Marissa again acted like a normal sexy wife.

Kay was a virgin when she married her high school sweet heart. Ron was everything she ever wanted in a man. Rugged, yet clever and funny and handsome. And as a bonus he has a sizable fully functioning cock! Up until the events I am about to share with you, Ron is the only man who had ever seen or experienced her charms in all their full glory.

Ron and his twin brother Dick have always been very close as is so often the case with twins. Even as adults they lived in the same community and their kids got along great as well.

Over the past few years I have enjoyed establishing a friendship with Ron as well as his wife Kay. I have tried to delve into his psyche to learn more about his decision to share his wife. It's still just a difficult thing to wrap my mind around although of late, I've had the same ideas about my wife Marissa. But for different reasons.

One time when I was talking with Ron via emails about this whole thing, our conversation dialog was becoming more and more relaxed. We seemed to be opening up with one another so I asked Ron how he came up with the idea of sharing Kay with Dick the first time. It was a great story filled with natural affection and sympathy for his brother.

He said that prior to them ever 'branching out' he had teased Kay during sex about how it would feel for her to be making love to someone other than her husband. At first, he was simply making the point to her that since he had been her one and only cock, perhaps it would be fun to try something new and different. It was all said as part of their pillow talk during their lovemaking. Neither of them took the idea seriously.

Then after nearly a year of occasional teasing about her being with other men they had a heart to heart talk while on vacation to the shores of Lake Michigan. They had a cabin tucked in the trees with lake frontage and a little dock the kids could swim from. One evening after the kids were in bed, he and Kay were sitting on an outdoor swing overlooking the lake as the moon beams shined across the waters.

Ron said that he asked Kay if she had ever honestly wondered if perhaps she had been cheated out of something by never having had another lover. She was surprised by his question since the only time they had ever talked of such things was during sex. She pondered a long while before answering. It was dark out so he couldn't really make out her facial expression and thought perhaps he had really blown it. Maybe she was ticked off at him and the idea of her and another man might become a closed topic of discussion.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour but was more likely five minutes of silence, Kay looked up at his face in the faint moonlight and said: "Not really. To be honest with you, I've always felt like you were all the man I ever wanted or needed. I don't feel like I've been cheated at all. Quite the contrary, I feel like I'm the luckiest woman in the whole world."

Ron told me how he hugged is bride close to him and suggested that they were both very lucky to have found each other. Then as they continued hugging and looking out over the lake Kay went on: "I do have to admit however, that when you bring up the idea of me being with another man, I get really wet down below. I guess the idea intrigues me and even turns me on a bit, but I don't think I ever want to try it."

After another pause of five or ten minutes looking out over the moonlit lake, Kay sat back and staring at his face she asked: "Why are you bringing this up when we're not in bed? Do you want to have sex with another woman? You haven't cheated on me have you mister?"

Ron knew that his wife's imagination was going in directions he didn't want it to go so he answered truthfully: "No! Not in any way shape or form have I ever had sex with anyone other than you." Hearing that, she let out a sigh of relief and nestled back under his arm. He went on to say. "I have been tempted a few times, especially by customers or sales reps that come into the shop but I've never taken it further than a bit of harmless flirtations."

"Harmless flirtations?" Kay asked him with raised eyebrows. "What exactly are harmless flirtations?"

Ron told me about that conversation and how Kay was grinning at his discomfort. He had answered her by determining to tell the truth. "Once in a while, one of the ladies might say something about me looking good or even sexy and I would always return the compliment in like manner. And in addition, I've been invited out to lunch by one of the lady sales reps a few times and I've gone with them a couple of times. But I want to assure you that we always sat on opposite sides of the table and I made sure nothing went on that might embarrassing if it got back to you by way of gossip."

He continued; "Occasionally I've been asked to meet a sales rep or customer after work for a drink at a bar and once or twice have even been invited to their motel room but I've always turned those invitations down. You believe me, don't you?"

Kay paused again before answering and responded; "Yes, I believe you but you better be telling me the truth. If I ever find out that you've cheated on me there will be hell to pay."

"I've never cheated, honest. But to be one hundred percent truthful I need to tell you that I have been tempted. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be with another woman. Don't you ever wonder what it would be like to be with another man?"

"Yes. I have wondered about it and have even masturbated to the thought of being with someone else. Usually it is a movie star or a famous singer, but, once in a while, it might even be about someone we've actually met."

"Anyone you want to tell me about?"

"Well there's Brad Pitt and Leo DiCaprio and Andre Bocelli. People like that."

"You know what I mean, have you ever thought about being with someone I know?"

"I suppose I have, but I'm not going to pursue it so I'd rather not tell you their names. My reason is because I don't want you to look at them differently. Knowing you, you would start imagining all the nasty things you would want me to do with them. When it comes down to it, I'm just not going to have sex with any of those guys. So, don't even start thinking about it."

Ron told me that they continued to snuggle and kiss leading to some hot sex that night when they went back to the cabin. But that's the last they talked about it until three years ago.

I piped up asking, "So, what happened three years ago?"

Ron opened up and told me the story. "Dick and I went deer hunting that October. We try to do that once a year if there is any way possible. We were camped way out in the woods and the first night we were enjoying a beer and talking around the camp fire after dinner. Dick began to pour out his heart about his marriage. He loved his wife Rosemarie in his own special way but it seems that Rosemarie was cold as a fish in bed. He went on to tell me that they hadn't had sex in over four months and that was just fine with her. It's not that they had been arguing or that she was mad at him. She simply hated sex."

Dick went on to tell Ron that he wanted out of the marriage but didn't want to break up the family. He loved his kids but this lack of sex was driving him crazy. He begged Rosemarie for sex and from time to time she reluctantly gave in and made love to him in her cold way. He told Ron that no sex might have been even better than bad sex. There was no passion whatsoever and total lack of movement on her part. She just allowed him to use her body as a place to masturbate rather than using his hand. "At least with my hand there was some movement involved!" He had told his brother.

Dick went on with his emotional discourse by telling Ron that about four months earlier he and Rosemarie had an argument about sex that ultimately did turn into a meaningful dialog. He expressed to her his frustrations and she shared how she truly felt sorry for him but there didn't seem to be anything she could do to have a desire for anything sexual.

Dick suggested marriage counseling or even a sex coach. Rosemarie turned those suggestions down flat. Dick then asked if she would show up if he made an appointment for her with her lady gynecologist. She said she would be willing to go and discuss their situation with her. Apparently, she did feel guilty so she submitted to having sex that night but to Dick it felt more like a mercy fuck. She didn't move and that was the last time they had sex prior to the hunting trip.

Two weeks after that discussion, she had the appointment with her gynecologist but it didn't change anything. The doctor examined her and told her that there was nothing physically wrong with her woman parts. As far as she could see, it was all an emotional or psychological issue. That didn't set will with Rosemarie and she again refused to see a psychologist or sex coach.

12