Kay & Will Pt. 01: How We Met Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The upshot of that whole interaction was that Rosemarie told Dick he was free to seek outlets for his sexual frustrations from other sources. All she asked is that he be discreet and to keep the details to himself. She further told him, "If in the future, I want to know whether you are having sex elsewhere I will ask. And if I ask, I expect you to be honest. But on the other hand, if I don't ask, that means that I don't want to know."

At that point in their conversation, Ron looked at his poor brother across the campfire and said: "Holy shit Dick, that really sucks. I knew that you and Rosemarie rarely show any outward affection but I had no idea that things were that bad. I'm sorry bro, I really am."

With that, Dick broke down and started to shed some man tears. He was trying to be strong but was having a tough time acting like everything was OK. He said, "I don't know what to do Ron. I do still love Rosemarie but it sure isn't what you and Kay have going for you. Problem is, I don't want my kids to grow up in a broken home so I've decided to tough it out. It's hard. It's just really hard!"

Ron went on to tell me that he asked Dick how long it had been since he and Rosemarie had the conversation. He found out that the offer for him to seek sex elsewhere was made to him three months before the hunting trip. Ron then asked Dick if he had found a way to have sex apart from Rosemarie. The answer Dick gave was even more depressing.

"I was in Twin Cities about two weeks after the conversation so I hired a prostitute but for some reason I couldn't get into it. She was OK but I just felt dirty the whole time. It wasn't her fault, I'm just not a prostitute kind of guy."

Ron then asked him; "Have you thought of a call girl or escort service? I hear that they are a little bit more personal than street walkers."

"Yeah, I did go on line and arranged for an escort to visit me in a motel room about two weeks after the prostitute. It was a lot better and even seemed kind of like having a girlfriend. But man, do you know what they charge?" Of course, Ron told him that he had no idea but figured it must be a couple hundred bucks or so. Dick explained; "If you want the full service deal it cost nearly four hundred bucks by the time I gave her a tip. You know that Rosemarie and I can't afford that kind of expense on a regular basis. I just don't know what to do."

Ron asked if he thought he could find a friend with benefit's situation. Dick simply responded, "Yah, like that's easy to arrange in a town of less than 600 people. You know how it is around here, everyone knows everybody else's business. Nope, just ain't gonna happen. I actually tried with an older gal at work who lost her husband a few years ago and I almost got my head bit off. She was insulted that I would even think of such a thing. I'm just lucky she didn't file a sexual harassment claim."

Ron told me that over the next few days of their hunting trip they brought the subject up again from time to time but there just didn't seem to be any good solution. It was just a crappy situation all the way around. But as a twin, Ron really felt sorry for his brother. If there were only some way he could help. He did promise Dick that he would keep his eyes and ears open for any available female that might fit the bill.

They were still at camp when the wheels started turning in Ron's head about the possibility of Kay coming to Dick and Rosemarie's rescue. He didn't mention any of his thoughts to Dick. He didn't want to get his hopes up and then have it come to nothing. But the more he thought about it, the more excited he was to tell Kay about his idea. He knew that Kay loved Dick as a brother-in-law and that she would want to help any way she could. He was shocked however at her reaction.

The following week-end, Ron told Kay about Dick and Rosemarie's marriage and how horrible Dick felt about the whole desperate mess. He even told her that Rosemarie had suggested that it would be OK if Dick could find sex from other sources. He told Kay that his brother had tried using an escort but it cost him four hundred bucks and they just couldn't afford to spend that much money considering their family budget.

Then Ron presented Kay with his plan. "You and Dick get along great and both you and he are always flirting with each other when the family's all get together. What if you were to have sex with Dick from time to time just to help take the edge off so we can help save their marriage?"

Kay looked at Ron as if he had just stepped in a pile of dog crap and tracked it into the living room. Then the more she processed what he said the angrier she got. Kay really blew up at him for even suggesting such a despicable thing. As a couple, they rarely argued about anything but this was a big one. Kay refused to even talk to Ron for a whole week.

Because Kay and Ron were both virgins when they married and neither had any sort of sexual relations with anyone other than one another ever. The very thought of having sex with another man was totally against everything she believed in. Kay truly couldn't believe that Ron would even suggest such a thing.

But during the weeks that followed, she calmed down and the idea began to take root in her psyche. She really did enjoy flirting with Dick and always had, even when she and Ron were first dating. And now her imagination started to run toward picturing herself with Dick and wondering if the cocks of twins were always the same. She had never seen another real live cock other than Ron's and of course their son's when he little. She wondered what Dicks tool looked like. Then she started trying to imagine what it would feel like.

A month after their initial conversation, they were lying in bed talking as married couples do. She turned to Ron and said: "So sweetie, I've been mulling over what you suggested about me and Dick getting together for sex. Were you really serious?"

Ron wasn't sure how he should respond. Especially, in light of her going totally off the rails in their previous conversation. Rather than actually answering her question he asked one of his own. "Why do you ask? Are you starting to see my logic?"

"Well, we do both love Dick and Rosemarie. And neither of us want to see a divorce in the family if there is anything we can do to prevent it."

At this Ron started to get very excited, but he didn't want to tip his hand to quickly. "Kay babe, you know that I love you with all my heart and I would never want us to do anything that would put our relationship in jeopardy. But since Dick is family and all, and since he and I are twins, I just thought that you being with him wouldn't be all that much different than you being with me. Am I crazy for thinking this way?"

Well to make a long story just a little bit shorter, their conversation stretched over a period of several days. Ultimately, they came to the conclusion that Kay and Dick could get together for sex from time to time but only when Ron would set it up. Not only would Ron make the arrangements but in most cases, he would be either in the same room with them or at least in the same house with the bedroom door open at all times.

Dick of course jumped at the opportunity to have sex with Kay. She was after all a knockout and sexy as the day is long! By the time she corresponded with me about my little story, she and Dick had been together several times over a period of a couple of years. Their sex has been amazing and yet hasn't harmed her relationship with Ron in the least. In fact, they seem to be more on fire for one another as husband and wife than ever before. One time Ron even arranged for Kay and Dick to spend an entire weekend together for a sex filled extravaganza all by themselves. Kay refers to it as her "Weekend in Heaven".

She and I started corresponding two or three times a week. It was incredibly encouraging to have a hot woman to carry on a dialog with. As the months progressed she started sharing things she would like to do with me and of course I would come up with creative things I would like to do with her sexually. For the first time in years and years I began to feel like I was a sexual being who could attract a beautiful woman.

After we had been sharing back and forth for a year or so, Marissa and I spent some time in Europe one Fall. As it turns out, we spent a couple of days in an enchanting mountain village with fresh snowfall. Everything looked like a fairy tale and it was very romantic walking hand in hand through the village streets. If you ever tried to dream up a romantic setting like this you couldn't do a better job of creating this reality.

That night while dining in the restaurant of a magnificent hotel built in the late 1700's I decided to tell Marissa about Kay, Ron and Dick. By this time, I was exchanging emails with Ron as well as Kay. Ron had even gone so far as to indicate that he would not object to Kay getting together with me the same way she was hooking up with Dick. I didn't share that part with Marissa but I did tell her how Dick and Rosemarie were in a marriage that was similar to ours. I told Marissa that Rosemarie was also a person who objected to any kind of sexual encounters with her husband.

I told her how Dick truly did love Rosemarie but the lack of sex was driving them apart. I asked Marissa if she could see the similarities. She was uncomfortable but could see the correlation to our own relationship. I mentioned that Rosemarie had suggested that perhaps Dick could find some sexual outlet other than herself as long as he was discrete about it. Then I told her how Ron had proposed for his wife Kay to meet up with Dick for sex from time to time.

I was on pins and needles as I was telling these things to Marissa. I wasn't at all sure how she would react to these new "friends" of mine. I did tell her that Kay and I had been emailing back and forth regularly and that our conversations were often quite erotic in nature. Surprisingly, Marissa wasn't offended by what Ron, Kay and Dick were up to. She even suggested that it sounded like a win-win for everybody. I had been afraid she would think they were some sort of sex freaks but that wasn't the case at all.

That night when we got back to our cozy room in our mountain resort we had some amazing sex. That is the second of three bright spots I mentioned to you where she has been sexual. The rest of our time there in the mountains was sensual and incredibly memorable. She rode my cock with her on top and other times we did variations of the missionary position. Once we even hooked up when I was laying cross ways to her with only our genitals connected. It was all very hot!

During sex, I asked Marissa what she would think if I were able to find someone to have sex with thus taking the pressure off her to have sex when she didn't want to. While she didn't agree to giving me a perpetual hall pass, neither did she categorically object to the idea. I decided not to push it but filed it in the back of my mind. I was thinking if there were ever an opportunity for me to hook up with Kay, maybe, just maybe I could talk Marissa into allowing it to happen with her blessing.

Just a few months later came the third and most life changing time Marissa has acted like a sexual woman. It was for sure another bright spot in our marriage. We were able to find a condo to rent right on the beach in Maui. I mean literally right on the beach. When we were sitting on our balcony or looking out the solid glass wall, all you could see was ocean and some distant islands. It was a wonderful place!

While shopping in Old Lahaina town I purchased a black coral necklace and matching earrings for her that cost several hundred dollars. I was hoping for at least a thank you kiss and hug and maybe even some hot sex but what I got was nothing. Not even a thank you. I was pissed!

I hadn't said anything to her but that night, laying next to her, I began to stew and become more and more frustrated. Instead of staying in bed with her I got up after she was asleep and went into the living room to sleep on the couch. The next morning, she asked me if I was feeling OK. I responded; "As a matter of fact no, I'm not OK and I haven't been OK for years."

"What's wrong honey, why aren't you OK?"

"I'm not OK because I feel like I've been cheated for over forty years in this marriage. Other husbands and wives enjoy an active sex life and I've been deprived of that for our entire marriage. I feel like you deceived me into marrying you by having lots of sex complete with kissing and foreplay when we were dating but it all dried up on our wedding night! And now sex has been virtually nonexistent our entire married life."

I was on a roll so I continued on; "Yesterday I purchased a very expensive gift for you hoping to bring you some joy but I didn't even get so much as a thank you. So, last night, the more I thought about it, the more it festered to the point that I couldn't even bear the thought of being in the same bed with you. I realized what a cold-hearted woman you have been all these years and decided that from now on we should just have separate rooms. While being close to you used to stimulate me, now it only makes me feel sick to my stomach thinking of everything that I've missed out on in my life."

Marissa was completely stunned. In days of old they used the term "gob smacked" and that's precisely what she was at that moment. Her eyes filled to overflowing with tears as she threw her arms around me crying; "Oh dear, I never dreamed that I've hurt you so deeply because of my lack of desire. I'm so sorry, please don't give up on me." She was sobbing now and I suppose I should have felt compassion for her but I was numb.

She looked into my eyes, took my hands in hers and begged me to give her another chance at love. She led me into the bedroom and for the first time ever, she reached down to my crotch and began to rub my cock through the boxer shorts I had slept in. We made gentle and sensational love overlooking the blue Pacific Ocean. I began to have hope for us.

As we continued talking about my outburst throughout the day she promised to make a concerted effort to be more sexual with me. She also told me that she had been incredibly happy and content with our marriage all these years and assumed all along that I was feeling the same way.

Apparently, I had totally shocked her when I said that I had never been happily married in all our years together. That brought more tears but they weren't tears of anger but rather tears of brokenness and contriteness. As she was still crying she told me the reason she hadn't said much about the necklace and earrings was because she was embarrassed that I had spent so much money on her and she had nothing to give me in return. She apologized for not showing her gratitude for the wonderful gift.

The rest of our time in Hawaii was wonderful with lots of sex. She asked me to be patient with her when it came to oral sex. She promised to eventually try it but it might take some time before she could bring herself to take that step. The very thought of taking my cock in her mouth still made her queasy in the stomach at that time. Maybe in the weeks or months to come she would be able to give it a try.

Well, I can tell you that our sex life has been better than at any previous time in our marriage. Where we used to have sex maybe six or seven times a year, now we are screwing each other at least two or three times a month which to many of you might not sound like much but to me it is phenomenal! It's been a few years ago and still she hasn't even kissed my cock much less put it in her mouth. But now she is receptive for me to go down on her from time to time. Also, on multiple occasions, she has wrapped her hand around my member and helped me get hard for her.

Of course, I have told both Kay and Ron about the Maui turnaround. They are both happy for me. Additionally, on several occasions Ron has made it clear that he would love to have a shot at having sex with Marissa. I've sent him some photos of her and he thinks she is a very sensuous woman even though she is nearly old enough to be his mother.

Many of my email conversations with Kay have included short stories of how exciting it would be if all four of us could get together and pare off for some sexy fun. We've even discussed how hot it would be for all four of us to be in the same king size bed so we could watch our partners screw each others brains out. My cock stiffens up every time I think of the fun we could all have if Marissa would only loosen up a bit more.

So, I guess that pretty much tells you the history of how I got to where I am.

Marissa is trying to be more sexual and I appreciate her efforts even though at my age the old soldier has a harder time standing at attention. I do wish the turn around would have occurred years earlier but on the other hand, I'm glad that it has happened at all. Another benefit is that Marissa is no longer embarrassed to have me see her naked. She even walks around the house in the nude from time to time and I still get turned on by her sexy little body.

In the meantime, Kay and I continue our email conversations. I have asked for her phone number before or asked if we could Skype or do face time so we could have a live conversation but thus far Ron is uncomfortable with that. I respect his wishes and his position as the head of his household. He has also told her not to send anymore photos saying that I have plenty of them already.

Let me digress just a bit to let you know that a year or so before Kay and I started our correspondence, Ron arranged for an amateur photographer friend of his to take some glamor portraits of Kay. I of course don't know how many portraits were taken, but Kay (with Ron's permission) sent five of them to me and they are amazing!

The photo's start out with a satin robe or blanket wrapped around her but end up with her totally naked and in very sensuous poses. Either she or Ron (I can't remember which) also sent a picture of she and Dick in action. Both of their faces were obscured but he was taking her doggy style and was it ever hot! I even received a close-up of her pussy taken right after the act with a generous amount of male jizzum draining out of it. She says she hates that picture as being too gross, but Ron and I love it! Those are the only photo's I have of her and I guess I need to be content even though I would love to have more.

Over time, it was looking less likely that she and I would ever hook up in person, but the fantasy was always there in the front of my mind. This whole idea of a husband like Ron being willing to share his wonderful wife with others has fascinated me no end. On the one hand, I can understand a guy wanting to do anything possible to help his brother out. But on the other hand, what about the whole jealousy thing? And what if your wife ended up liking the other guy more than she liked you? It all seemed so fraught with danger and potential pit falls.

Of course, that leads us to the next part of our story titled Kay and Will - Part Two. "OUR FIRST TIME TOGETHER".

12