Kay & Will Pt. 03: Surprise Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
Unexpected work in Minnesota leads to a surprise visit.
6.4k words
4.42
1.7k
2
0

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND WILL

SURPRISE VISIT

Chapter One

Surprise!

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This is part three of a four-part series detailing the special relationship between Kay and Will. Part One was titled "How We Met". Part Two was: "Our First Time Together". Now you have before you Part Three "Surprise Visit".

This whole story of Kay and Will is made up of partially actual events that have happened in the lives of Kay and me. Other parts are made up of fiction and wishful thinking on both our parts. I am letting you the reader determine in your own minds where the reality ends and fiction begins. Just believe me when I say that to the best of my recollection, a good many of these things you read in the four-part series titled "Kay and Will" really did happen.

************************

I just got home yesterday afternoon and I can hardly wait to tell you what happened these past few days. You're probably wondering who I'm talking to and what I'm talking about. Well you dear reader, you're the one I'm talking to and the reason I'm talking to you is because you're the only ones I can talk to about this stuff. My wife Marissa sure has no idea about the sort of things I've been up to and I don't dare talk to any of my guy friends lest it get back to her. So, you are my chosen outlet to share my excitement with!

You see, Marissa is a wonderful person and has been a totally faithful wife to me for nearly five decades but she has never enjoyed sex. Clear from our honeymoon she has simply tolerated sex as something necessary for the creation of children but certainly not for fun and entertainment. Most folks would likely ask why I have stayed with her for so long since I am a very sexual guy living a sexually frustrating life. Well the reason is really an old fashioned one, but the fact is, I made vows before God and family that I would stay with her and love her till death do us part.

You see, I believe that love isn't so much a feeling we have as it is a decision we make. Lust on the other hand comes along without warning and is based on emotions. Like any other guy, I do have emotions so lust does capture my imagination from time to time. Furthermore, until the past few years I have also kept the "forsaking all others" part of our wedding vows. That is, until I met Kay.

If you really want the full story, it would be best for you to read the first two parts of this four-part series. The whole series is called Kay and Will. Part One tells "How we Met". Part Two tells about "Our First Time Together. In those two parts I tell the details of how Kay and I hooked up on line and the events leading up to and including the first time we ever met up face to face.

Marissa knows that I communicate with Kay from time to time and she even knows about the special arrangement that she and her husband Ron have with Ron's twin brother Dick. She just doesn't know the depth and frequency of our communications and has no idea that we have ever hooked up for a up close and personal weekend a couple years ago.

Ron on the other hand knows full well about his loving wife communicating with me. He even played a huge part in our getting together that first time. I like to think of Ron as a personal friend of mine. To me, he is way more than just a husband who is willing to share his beautiful and sexy wife on a limited basis with a couple of select guys. One of those guys being his twin brother Dick and the other being me; a much older yet very appreciative guy.

Even before I made that memorable trip back East for a dreamland weekend with Kay, Ron had stated how much he wished that my wife Marissa would be willing to hook up with him. That really is my wish also but as mentioned before, she is simply not interested in things sexual. The past couple of years she has gotten much better since we had a serious heart to heart talk while on vacation in Hawaii where I shared how frustrating it has been for me throughout our years of marriage.

Marissa still doesn't get turned on by the idea of sex but she has definitely made more of an effort to satisfy my urges. We've had more sex in the past two years than in all our married life put together. I've even mentioned that Ron would like to correspond with her via email but so far, she has refused to even consider it. Even so, recently I have seen a bit of weakening in her resolve to keep from entertaining sexual thoughts about other people. Who knows, maybe one day both Ron and I might see our dreams come true.

I've shared some photos of Marissa with Ron and he seems to be infatuated with the idea of bedding her. Personally, I think if that were ever to happen, he might be able to break through the shell she has built around herself. Ron is a real hunk. He is handsome and his cock is at least twice the size of mine. Maybe if Marissa had sex with a bigger cock and with a man who truly knew how to treat a woman, she would get turned on to sex. At least that's my hope. Then not only would he be in for some hot sex with my nearly virgin wife, but I'm sure my sex life with Marissa would multiply one hundred-fold as a bonus!

I guess I should mention also that Marissa has no idea that I read erotic literature or ever look at internet porn. Even so, I've told her that I have found it necessary to masturbate four or five times a week ever since our wedding day. Furthermore, she would be totally blown away to know that I have ever written erotic stories of my own. So, you see dear reader, you are my primary outlet for all these thoughts and feelings that flow through my mind.

Within a couple of months after our first time together, I was plotting ways for a repeat performance. That's when Ron told both Kay and I that until Marissa was on board for mutual sharing as a couple or at least until she was open to developing an on-line relationship with him that he wouldn't allow Kay and I to get together again.

Ron was OK with us continuing our on-line friendship. In that relationship, we were free to talk about anything and everything that our hearts desired. It's just that we wouldn't be hooking up again until Marissa started corresponding with him. I've got to tell ya, that came like a punch in the gut to me. But, upon reflection, I realized that what he had already shared with me was so far beyond my wildest dreams, even if Kay and I never physically met up again, I was still a very fortunate man. I will carry those amazing memories with me for the rest of my life.

Then completely out of the blue I received a request for some consulting work from a non-profit organization in a community just a couple hours from where Ron and Kay live. I suppose I should mention that I live in California while Ron and Kay live in the northern Minnesota area of the country. Even though I am officially retired, I do get frequent requests to do consulting work and or requests to speak at conventions and such. Most of the time I am more than willingly accept such assignments because they help supplement our retirement income.

Occasionally smaller non-profits are barely able to cover my airfare so I end up doing the consulting work pro-bono which I don't mind at all. After some back and forth with the director of the non-profit I soon realized that this would be one of those pro-bono jobs. He did indicate that they could cover my airfare using free air miles that they had accumulated at their organization.

I would be flying in and out of Minneapolis / St. Paul airport arriving at their community on a Saturday and working with their organization until Friday morning the following week. On a whim, I asked him to make the return reservations for Tuesday morning. I told him that would allow me some time for personal sight-seeing before my return to California.

I knew it was a long shot and realized that sex would be off the menu but I thought perhaps Ron might at least allow me to take he and Kay out for dinner on Friday or Saturday night. I truly did enjoy their friendship even if there wasn't to be any sexual shenanigans going on. I didn't let Kay know about my upcoming trip because I didn't want to stir up any friction between she and Ron if it didn't work out. I contacted Ron via email to let him know about my idea.

A couple of days later Ron responded that he didn't see any problem with the three of us getting together to share a meal. He asked that I not let Kay know about the potential meeting in case it didn't work out. He did say that he would make sure their calendar was kept clear for that weekend. He gave me his cell phone number and asked me to shoot him a text to let him know when I was on site at the non-profit.

I responded by email thanking him for allowing us to meet up for a meal and assured him that I was picking up the tab. I was so excited that night that I had a hard time getting to sleep at just the thought of seeing Kay once again. It was hard not to share anything with her about the pending visit but true to my promise, I didn't even drop a hint to her that I was coming to Minnesota. I was getting more and more excited even if I knew full well that there wouldn't be any sex involved. I was just so much looking forward to seeing her again.

Finally, after a couple months of sitting on pins and needles the time for my trip east arrived. The flight was uneventful but the rental car company was short on vehicles for some reason. I had reserved a compact car but the only thing they had available were three Mustang convertibles. Since I was a frequent customer they offered one of them to me at no additional charge. I used to own a 19641/2 Mustang and later a 1994 Mustang GT when they first came back with the retro design so I was looking forward to driving a new Mustang once again. Things were looking up!

After about a two hour drive I made it to the little community where I would be meeting with the non-profit director the next morning. I checked in to the motel they had reserved for me (at my own expense). I then took a short walk around town getting familiar with my surroundings. After a nice dinner in a locally owned steak house, I called Marissa to let her know I had arrived and checked into my home away from home for the next several days. Once our call was finished, I watched a little TV and then went to bed early since travel always tends to wear you out a bit. Especially us older retired guys.

The consulting job went well and I was able to help the organization with lots of fresh new ideas for how to improve their entire operation. Who knows, after implementing my suggestions, they might even have the finances to give me a little pay check next time I come for a visit. On Monday, I had texted Ron and let him know that I was on the job and looking forward to our visit that coming weekend. I asked him if he had any instructions for me to follow. He asked me to give him a call on Wednesday during business hours when he would be able to talk without Kay eavesdropping in on the conversation.

As instructed, I called on Wednesday about 2:00pm. Ron sounded friendly and said he was looking forward to our visit. Unfortunately, they had an after-school event at the kids' school on Friday followed by a promised trip to Mc Donald's as a family. He suggested that I get a room for Friday and Saturday night at the same motel I used on my first visit. That was exciting to hear! I was just expecting one meal together but he wanted me to reserve the room for two nights! This was sounding very promising indeed.

Ron went on to say we would all hook up first thing Saturday morning since the kids were going to be spending the weekend at their grandparents. They were going to drop the kids off after their dinner at Mc Donald's. He suggested I give him a call on Friday afternoon between 2:00-3:00 so he could fill in the details of how the get together was going to flow. I assured him I would be talking to him on Friday afternoon.

Friday at two o'clock found me on the highway driving toward their community. I was still about two hours out. Noticing the time, I pulled over in a rest area to give Ron a call about 2:30pm. He picked up right away and from the caller ID he knew it was me, so right off he answered; "Hi Will, glad you called. Where are you?"

I filled him in on my location to which he responded, "Excellent!" Then he went on to tell me what he had in mind. "I've been thinking quite a bit about your visit and what I want to do is give Kay a surprise she won't soon forget."

Of course, that sounded like fun to me so I asked what his plan was. He replied; "OK, here's the deal. This evening after we take the kids to the grandparents we will most likely get home around eight o'clock. I know Kay will be looking forward to a little 'alone' time with me since the kids will be out of the house but I'm going to let her know that I have some work stuff that I need to take care of before heading to bed. Not wanting to totally disappoint her I will suggest that we watch one of her favorite TV shows before I tackle my paper work. We will snuggle and probably kiss a bit but I won't let it go any further because I want her to be hot and horny for you when you arrive."

I don't know if it's possible to see a grin across the phone lines but I can assure you I was sporting a wide smile and a bulging crotch. I voiced my approval and he went on explaining the plan.

"Once you get checked in to the motel, go ahead and get yourself a little dinner and some rest because if everything goes according to my plan, you won't be getting much sleep tonight."

I was getting more excited by the minute and let Ron know it.

He continued, "I know that Kay will head to bed around 9:30 or10:00pm and will most likely read a few minutes, but she drifts off to sleep pretty quickly once she hits the sack. I of course will still be up working at the dining room table. By midnight she will be sound asleep so I want you to arrive at our house right at 12:00am. Don't knock or ring the bell, I'll be watching for your arrival and will fill you in on the details when you get here."

"Gosh Ron, I was going to be satisfied with just sharing a meal with you two and now it sounds like you're going to allow me to have some fun time with Kay. I want you to know that I really do appreciate this more than you can even imagine."

Ron just said; "That's cool Will. I also appreciate that neither you nor Kay have given me any push back on my request concerning Marissa being willing to start a relationship with me before you can get together again. I want to reward both of you in this small way for going along with my wishes. Suffice it to say, when you get here tonight, I'll explain how you can slip into her bed and then surprise her with your presence. She has no idea that you are even in our part of the country. This is gonna be fun for all of us!"

"OK, thanks Ron, I'll see you at midnight." And with that we said our good byes and closed the phone call. I can tell you that the rest of my drive north was filled with my imagination running wild.

I was so pumped up after my phone conversation with Ron I felt like a high school kid looking forward to his first real date. So, I put the top down on the Mustang and drove with the wind blowing through my hair all the way up to Northern Minnesota. I arrived in town about four o'clock and pulled into the parking lot of the same motel I had stayed at during my previous visit. Everything looked the same and I was feeling quite at home already.

At the front desk, I was greeted by the same front desk manager that was here two years prior. I asked if they had any rooms available for the next three nights he smiled and said, "I'm sure we can accommodate you. Welcome to our town once again."

I remember thinking; that's cool, he actually remembers me! I asked if by any chance unit #5 was open. He looked at the books and smiled up at me saying, "You're in luck, the previous tenant just checked out this morning and that room is free. Is that the one you want?"

"Yes, by all means. That's the same room I was in for my last visit and it will help me feel like being at my home away from home." I signed the registration form and of course had to go outside to see what my license plate number was. He gave me a key card for the room and I was ready to get settled.

I had no idea if Ron planned on anything taking place in my room but just to be on the safe side I walked to a nearby grocery store and picked up some crackers and cheese along with some nice foil wrapped chocolates, some bottled ice tea, a bottle of red wine and a bouquet of fresh flowers for the room. Better safe than sorry.

Once everything was in place and my bags unpacked I drove to the café I was familiar with for a light dinner. I recognized the waitress and I think she sort of recognized me. Dinner was simple and tasty so I paid the bill leaving a generous tip. Once I was back in my Mustang I decided to drive out past Ron and Kay's place just to make sure I remembered how to get there. It really wasn't that complicated and soon I found myself on their road as it snaked along the lake shore. I spotted their welcoming home as I slowly drove past before heading back to town for a glass of wine and a bit of a rest.

At about 11:00pm I hopped in the shower for a good full body scrub before getting dressed for my midnight visit to Ron and Kay's. It was early summer (more like late spring), so the evenings were still cool up here in the North country. I slipped on a pair of Dockers and a polo shirt with some canvas slip on deck shoes. I decided to throw a pair of shorts, a swim suit and some flip flops and my toiletries kit into a small canvas bag just in case. I put the bag in the back seat just to be ready for whatever the next few hours had in store.

Even though it is just a 15 to 20-minute drive to their place, I pulled out of the parking lot at 11:30. I was just too excited to sit around waiting any longer. So, there I was a little more than fifteen minutes later sitting at one of the several pull outs along the lake. I was just passing the time and enjoying the solitude until I was to arrive at their home at midnight.

I timed it perfectly to pull into their driveway right as my watch clicked over to midnight. There was an open parking area next to Ron's pick-up truck at the side of their driveway so that's where I parked. True to his word, Ron must have been looking out the window because as soon as I walked up the first step to their front entrance the door swung open and a beaming Ron stepped outside to great me. He quietly said; "I wanted to tell you about how this is going to work but thought we should talk out here so as not to wake Kay before her big surprise."

"Good idea Ron. It's great to see you again." I said as we shook hands. "So how is this surprise going to play out?"

"OK Will, here's what we're going to do. You can go into the guest bathroom and strip down to your birthday suit. Kay always sleeps naked during the summer months. Just two weeks ago was when she ditched the pajama's and started sleeping bare. Once you're ready to go, poke your head in the living room so I can walk with you to the bedroom. I want to watch the shock and awe when Kay realizes that the guy next to her isn't her husband."

We were both grinning and then he went on with his plan. "I want you to just slip in under the sheets and slide up next to Kay. You can wrap your arms around her and then just do what comes naturally for two lovers. I'll be watching from the bedroom door for the first ten or fifteen minutes because that's my reward for allowing this special surprise event to take place."

"Sounds fair to me."

"After I've seen her surprise, I'll still leave the door opened just a crack in case I want to peek in once or twice during the night but you can just pretend that I am a thousand miles away. I will leave you and Kay to yourselves all night long with the only stipulation being that you are both in the kitchen and ready for breakfast at 9:30 tomorrow morning. How does that sound to you?"

12