Kay & Will Pt. 03: Surprise Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it sound to me? Are you really asking if I approve? Man, I am over the moon excited and in wholehearted approval of everything you have planned. But tell me this: How soundly does Kay sleep? Is she likely to wake up the moment I touch her or can I gently bring her around?"

Ron answered, "Oh don't worry about her waking up too easily. She will take a bit of arousing before she comes around and even then, I know for sure she will assume it's me that is bothering her slumber." Then he added, "I'll stay at the door watching until she is fully aware that it's you in bed with her and then I want to hear how you explain your presence in our home since she has no idea that you are in California. I think this is going to be a real hoot! Any more questions?"

"No questions Ron, but again, I just want to thank you for making this possible. This is going to be more fun than I had ever bargained for." And with that we quietly opened the front door and I slipped into the guest bath down the hall while Ron headed for the living room.

It only took me a minute to get my clothes off and neatly folded on the bathroom counter. Then somewhat embarrassed to be naked in another mans' house, I slipped down the hallway and poking my head around the doorway to the living room I whispered to Ron that I was ready. He smiled and followed my bare butt down the hall toward his master bedroom. He quietly opened the door for me and simply gave me a thumbs-up and a whispered "Good Luck Buddy!"

I gingerly walked on the wall to wall carpet toward the bed while my hardening cock was leading the way. First off I noticed that Kay was lying on her right side facing away from Ron and me. This was perfect! I gently lifted the sheet and blanket while slipping noiselessly into the bed. Turning toward her back side I scooted over to her until I was faced with my first dilemma of the night. Should I get a little lower so my cock was able to slither into the space between her legs or should I stay in my current position to allow my cock to slide into her butt crack facing up toward my belly button?

She has such an amazing heart shaped bottom I decided that sliding into her crack would be the best way to start out. Besides, that would be less likely to wake her up too suddenly. I had to pull my erect rod up against my own skin to keep from poking her as I slid into place. On initial contact, she sighed slightly but was way too deep into her slumber to rouse from her sleep. From this position, I couldn't turn my head to see Ron but I knew he was watching so before touching her with my hands I gave Ron my own thumbs up to let him know all was going well.

Tucking my arm back under the sheet I gently laid my left hand on her upper arm with no indication that she was even aware of my touch. I waited a minute until the temperature of my hand matched the temperature of her skin and then slowly and yet sensuously began moving toward her shoulder area. My hand was definitely on the front side of her shoulder rather than the backside. I was hoping that my movements would be incorporated into any dreams she may be having at the moment. I'm no expert on dream life but I know that often things happening around me during my sleep somehow get included into my dreams.

Ever so cautiously I allowed my hand to move down from her shoulder until I felt the gentle swell of her perky little tits. My left hand feeling her left breast. Bending my elbow slightly I worked my fingers all around her globe without touching her nipple. I'm certain that Ron wouldn't be able to hear it from his location, but Kay's breathing definitely became heavier and heavier. Having circled her left tit four or five times I slid my hand over to her right tit which was obstructed slightly by the mattress but still allowed plenty of room for me to circle that delectable mammary without touching the nipple yet moving closer and closer to it.

Finally, as the circle narrowed I gently took her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and gave it a tweaking that was driving me crazy with lust. Her nipple was already hard and getting even harder. It protruded what seemed like nearly half an inch though I'm sure it wasn't quite that long but it sure was longer and harder than my wife had ever gotten.

As I rolled the nipple between my fingers she let out a sigh that I'm sure Ron would have been able to hear. Then lifting my hand quietly off her right breast, I then moved back to the nipple on her left breast. Immediately I took that wonderful protrusion between my thumb and forefinger and started rolling it and circling it driving her into some erotic dream place.

By now Kay was eliciting audible little moans and sighs but she was still very much asleep. The smell of her hair was just too intoxicating for me to ignore so I began placing gentle kisses on the back and sides of her neck as I nuzzled her hair. Sorry Joe Biden, guess you're not the only guy who gets turned on sniffing a woman's hair.

It's always a bit awkward for guys lying in this position to know what to do with your right arm and hand while lying on your right side. Up until now it was extending up above our heads and lying on her pillow. Now as I was infatuated with her hair I pulled my arm in a bit so my right hand could gently stroke her hair from her forehead toward her left ear. At the same time my kisses also moved across her neck toward that same ear.

Taking her ear lobe between my lips I began to nibble using only my lips with no teeth being involved. All this time my left hand was still massaging her tits, first one and then the other. I could tell she was alert enough to be dreaming about what was happening because twice I could hear a breathy "Oh yes" come from her beautiful lips. It was such a deep throaty sound, I could tell she was having some very erotic thoughts flowing through her sub-conscious state. Fortunately, I also knew that her words were loud and clear enough that Ron would be able to hear everything she sighed.

With my right hand giving her a sensuous scalp massage I allowed my left hand to wander down her tummy toward its inexorable target area. For a woman who has birthed two wonderful children, she certainly keeps herself in shape. Not exactly what I would call a long-distance runners tummy but very firm and womanly just the same. I knew that my cock was making a huge wet spot at the top of her butt crack and wondered if my pre-cum might even be running in droplets down her right butt cheek and onto the mattress.

I knew from some of our correspondence over the years that sometimes she has a shortly trimmed pubic area and sometimes in the summer bikini months she shaves it bare altogether. On my previous visit, she had asked my preference and she shaved it bare for me. This time she didn't know I was coming so of course I was finding her just the way she wanted it to be.

Since it was more like late spring than early summer I wasn't surprised as my fingers made it past her belly button and into her neither regions to find a small tuft of hair. On further exploration, I determined that it must be what they call a landing strip. Her skin was silky smooth all around that little tuft. Her strip felt to be about an inch wide and maybe three inches long.

I let my hand wander to the juncture where her leg and hip combined. I love the feel of that crease that woman have in that spot. I allowed my fingers to stoke that crease all the way from her hipbone deep down to the cavern where her legs met but carefully avoiding her pussy, at least for a moment more. I nearly came just by the knowledge of where my hand was and how close I was to her love canal.

With very little movement, I felt the bottom of her landing strip and the slight swell of her mound. I ran my fingers down one side of her vagina and up the other noticing that indeed this area of her pussy was shaved clean. I even wondered if perhaps she had it waxed because it was so silky smooth with no sense of stubble. Now her groans were becoming more audible and her legs parted allowing me better access to my target area.

I wondered if Ron were still watching from the doorway but of course with my back to him I had no way of knowing. But on the other hand, I knew that he wanted to witness the moment that she discovered the surprise he had arranged for her so I was pretty sure he was still there. If so, I knew for certain that he was hearing her groans and breathy "Yes." And "More."

I was tempted to dive right into her pussy hole but resisted in favor of still more stimulation before she woke up completely. With that plan in mind, I ran my hand down the outside of her thigh toward her knee which was about as far as I could reach in my current position. I then slid my hand down to the bottom leg and ran my hand up that thigh toward her hip.

Because she was laying on her side, I couldn't really reach the outside of her right thigh so my hand was more on the front of her thigh. Upon reaching her right hip I once again rubbed that sexy crease where her leg and hip met and of course since her weight was on that hip, the side of her pussy was also pressed against my wandering fingers.

I lifted my hand back up to the left hip and this time ran my hand down the front side of her left thigh to her knee and then slid my hand between her legs. That way I could allow my fingers to slip between her legs as I massaged her inner thigh back toward her love mound. All this time her moans and groans were increasing in intensity as was her heavy breathing. I was surprised that she was still asleep but she certainly seemed to be.

Finally, I reached her pussy and I was amazed at how wet she had become. She was leaking even more that I was! Enough teasing, I thought to myself. It was finally time to slide my fingers into the target area for a full-on assault. Using both my index finger and middle finger side by side, I slid them into her pussy at which she lifted her left leg off the bed by drawing her left foot up toward her right knee giving me full access to her depths.

Now her groans and moans turned more into words such as "Oh yes sweetie, just like that" and "Deeper lover, stick them in all the way". I was gently pumping my fingers into her and now knew that she was coming out of her slumber. By now it must have been about 12:30am. My fingers were drenched and I was loving every second of my time with this lovely and erotic woman.

Suddenly she started to jerk her hips and I could feel her pussy muscles tighten around my fingers. I allowed my thumb to find and massage her clit which caused her to explode into a thunderous orgasm. As her body continued to jerk she lowered her knee back toward the mattress trapping my fingers tight into her pussy. It felt like my fingers were in one of those woven Chinese finger traps we used to play with when we were kids where the more you try to get free, the tighter the trap becomes. Now instead of jerking, her body was reduced to a mild tremble and she looked so incredibly sexy as I pulled the sheet down to expose her incredible fame to full view.

Fully awake now, she came down from her climax and rolled over on her back with a huge smile on her face but her eyes were still closed as she said; "Oh baby, what a glorious way to wake up!"

To which I softly responded; "I'm glad you liked it."

With that her eyes shot open, she looked into my eyes and shouted, "Oh my gawd, is it really you or am I still dreaming?"

"It's me alright, I'm really here!" I replied with a smile and a chuckle. She reached up and threw her arms around my neck and pulled my face into hers for a deeply passionate kiss. Within seconds our tongues were wrestling with each other and I was getting harder and harder with each passing moment.

Then, just as suddenly as our kiss started she broke the embrace and sat up looking at me saying; "Oh golly, we need to get you out of here. If Ron finds out you are here without permission he's gonna shoot both of us!"

I laughingly responded; "Oh I doubt he will shoot either one of us."

That's when we both heard the sound of a singular applause coming from the doorway as Ron laughed out loud while clapping his hands together and walking into the room and up to the bed. Putting one knee on the bed right behind me he stretched over the top of me and kissed Kay with a lovers kiss while he simply said: "Surprise honey!"

All she could do was look back and forth between the two of us in wonderment. Then she blurted out, "So you knew about this?"

Ron and I both laughed out loud. He was laughing so hard I needed to be the one to speak up so I informed her; "He didn't just know about it. He is the one who graciously set the whole thing up!" Then I went on to ask: "Are you OK with it?"

She reached up once again toward her loving husband and pulled his face to hers for another passionate kiss. I could see that their tongues were spinning around in each other's mouths and then she said; "I am more than OK with this. I'm loving the special attention from my special guys."

With that Ron stood back upright by the side of the bed and said, "Will can explain it to you and then I'll see you both tomorrow morning for breakfast. Meanwhile, have a fun night!" And with that he headed out the bedroom door.

12